Sign in to follow this  
trumpurethra

Whats up with the caravan?

Not hypocrisy at all. Hillary is just stating that the leftist open door policy is a political failure. She does however confuse common sense immigration policy with right wing populism. Of course the left confuses almost everything that goes awry for them as right wing populism.

That is not what I am reading.

She appears to be demonstrating a philosophy on immigration based on her political ideology. She decides right vs wrong based on political convenience, not honest philosophical and moral standing. For an indiviudal, such as Hillary, for whom moral grandstanding a central component, I see hypocrisy.

OK so somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

1. The U.S. is in fact vetting and accepting between 50 to 100 Asylum Seekers PER DAY if they pass the protocol.

2. No. 1 above would be classified or placed in the "Legal Immigration" bucket.

3. Those who CHOOSE to not go through the proper immigration vetting process and try to bum rush the border are met with a non lethal deterrent.

I find zero wrong with any of this. :dunno:

My two cents.....I do not believe you all are completely wrong in regards to some of the policy aspects of what needs to happen.

But when most of the posts I see today about the topic are either.....laughing at these people..... wishing machine guns instead of tear gas had been used....calling anyone that is bothered by this a snowflake or pusssie......quoting the Clintons and saying anyone that has issue with this is a hypocrite..........Well I quickly realize it is not worth discussing with any of you.

I will just say that in a vacuum I may even fall closer to your side in terms of policy than I do the straw man position you have created for the half of your country you seemingly despise....but in a case like this, the damage being done should be considered unfortunate and a horrible regret, as oppose to the damage done being a highlight to be celebrated.

Anyway, party on fellas.

Obama agents pepper-sprayed migrants: History challenges caravan response outrage

Democrats are expressing outrage that U.S. border agents on Sunday shot rounds of tear gas at caravan migrants who threw rocks at law enforcement while trying to breach the U.S.-Mexico border. But critics hammering the Trump administration are glossing over a similar episode that occurred under then-President Barack Obama.

In 2013, during the Obama administration, Border Patrol agents reportedly used pepper spray to fend off a group of approximately 100 migrants who attempted to rush the same San Ysidro port of entry.

A San Diego Union-Tribune article at the time said agents fired "pepper balls" and used other “intermediate use-of-force devices” to repel the crowd. The migrants in that confrontation also reportedly threw rocks and bottles at U.S. authorities.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/obama-agents-pepper-sprayed-migrants-history-challenges-caravan-response-outrage

My two cents.....I do not believe you all are completely wrong in regards to some of the policy aspects of what needs to happen.

But when most of the posts I see today about the topic are either.....laughing at these people..... wishing machine guns instead of tear gas had been used....calling anyone that is bothered by this a snowflake or pusssie......quoting the Clintons and saying anyone that has issue with this is a hypocrite..........Well I quickly realize it is not worth discussing with any of you.

I will just say that in a vacuum I may even fall closer to your side in terms of policy than I do the straw man position you have created for the half of your country you seemingly despise....but in a case like this, the damage being done should be considered unfortunate and a horrible regret, as oppose to the damage done being a highlight to be celebrated.

Anyway, party on fellas.

Aww :wub:

Heres a meme Nancy boy: https://external-preview.redd.it/rJqreVHy-Dnh9_3y8DHO7ee008CnWEprgToy2VRuV3M.jpg?auto=webp&s=57d79dafb400197af1d9011105c232093a367994

Those parents are horrible to put their kids in that spot. They should be charged. And have their tubes tied.

All I keep hearing from liberals is *seeking asylum is not illegal!!!* and how they are tear gassing women and children. They are ignoring the fact that these people have been trying to injure the border patrol on both the Mexican and American sides, they tried to force their way illegally through the border, and they denied asylum offered to them by Mexico. Hell they even insulted mexicans for the food they were giving them and the places they were letting them stay at. You wanna talk about entitled? These people act entitled. Sorry but Ive got no sympathy for people doing this then using their children as shields

All I keep hearing from liberals is *seeking asylum is not illegal!!!* and how they are tear gassing women and children. They are ignoring the fact that these people have been trying to injure the border patrol on both the Mexican and American sides, they tried to force their way illegally through the border, and they denied asylum offered to them by Mexico. Hell they even insulted mexicans for the food they were giving them and the places they were letting them stay at. You wanna talk about entitled? These people act entitled. Sorry but Ive got no sympathy for people doing this then using their children as shields

No need to bring up the food options and lodging as your reasoning, as nobody here was under any illusion that you may have any sympathy for any of these people.

No need to bring up the food options and lodging as your reasoning, as nobody here was under any illusion that you may have any sympathy for any of these people.

I had sympathy until they resorted to violence, denied asylum in Mexico, and insulted Mexico for the food and lodging they were given.

Sympathy? They claimed to seek asylum. Why not just go as far as they need to go to get away from whatever they are running from?

You have sympathy for them? Do anything about it, or just yap?

You have sympathy for them? Do anything about it, or just yap?

he plays 18 after cashing his disability check

Does that count ?

he plays 18 after cashing his disability check

Does that count ?

Probably hopped up on psych meds as well.

Mexican police officer addresses illegal immigrants

Worth a watch.

I think he over dramatizes the potential for anyone to be shot, but I love it that he is directly chopping down the lefitsts dogma these folks have been hearing. Good job on his part to help protect these people from leftists leaders who only want to use them. :thumbsup:

Since the entire caravan thing was a political maneuver by the Repub's for the election, can we get them to call it off now?

I thought the Dems did the caravan for votes? That was the talking point ore election.

I thought the Dems did the caravan for votes? That was the talking point ore election.

That is what I heard as well, from the Repubs......

From liberal circles I kept hearing that the Repubs either started it or were over stating it.

From a political perspective both sides did what they could to use the circumstance. But now that the election is over I would love to see it end as a political tool. I guess that is too much to hope for. :(

I saw a picture of some big boned fatback with her gut hanging out holding her kids hand and running from the tear gas. The kid had on a diaper and a shirt, nothing else. Keep these squat monsters out. Just look at them.

First some business:

Before CNN: https://i.postimg.cc/zG6yzQT1/image.png (both girls are wearing pants, hair is combed and neat)

After CNN: https://i.postimg.cc/NfTs80HZ/image.png (where did their pants go? and why is the one girl got her finger stuck inside a wiff ball?)

Now some fun:

Ben Garrison does it again: https://i.postimg.cc/L8111R9s/image.png

Black Friday sale: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DtCL62MU0AAFUYR.jpg:large

:lol:

First some business:

Before CNN: https://i.postimg.cc/zG6yzQT1/image.png (both girls are wearing pants, hair is combed and neat)

After CNN: https://i.postimg.cc/NfTs80HZ/image.png (where did their pants go? and why is the one girl got her finger stuck inside a wiff ball?)

Now some fun:

Didn't she get put in jail too or is that the other tortilla lady?

How come these people are trying desperately to get into a facist country with a white male power structure like the United States?

First some business:

Now some fun:

Well done. :thumbsup:

Obama administration used tear gas in these criminals 80 times

See the difference? The right rightly calls it what it is, teargas, which everyone knows is non-lethal and just an irritant. But when the left describes it as it concerns Trump, it's "gassing immigrants " as if it's akin to what happens in Syria and other shitholes. They just lie at every turn. Scum.

How come these people are trying desperately to get into a facist country with a white male power structure like the United States?

It's a valid question. I would venture that it's because they have actually lived in such a place, have experienced ACTUAL problems in their life, unlike the burgeoning sh!tbirds we are creating domestically.

See the difference? The right rightly calls it what it is, teargas, which everyone knows is non-lethal and just an irritant. But when the left describes it as it concerns Trump, it's "gassing immigrants " as if it's akin to what happens in Syria and other shitholes. They just lie at every turn. Scum.

The MSM is definitely hyped on this issue and it is warping the story. However, Trump brought this on himself by making it an issue before mid-terms and doesn't help himself when he tells people that they used "a very minor form" of tear gas. There are not different forms of tear gas used. We didn't use "Johnson's Baby Tear Gas" formula.

Rather going off script, he just needs to say, "when you try to breach our borders illegally, we will prevent that from happening".

• Like 1

The MSM is definitely hyped on this issue and it is warping the story. However, Trump brought this on himself by making it an issue before mid-terms and doesn't help himself when he tells people that they used "a very minor form" of tear gas. There are not different forms of tear gas used. We didn't use "Johnson's Baby Tear Gas" formula.

Rather going off script, he just needs to say, "when you try to breach our borders illegally, we will prevent that from happening".

Tear gas, or "CS" gas, does burn a bit, makes your eyes tear up, causes your nose to run like a hose, makes breathing uncomfortable etc....for a short time, but the main effect is to take a group of people and weaken their ability and desire to cause harm. I have been through it multiple times, its really not that big of a deal, and in this case where a mob is throwing stuff, trying to cross illegally, I am completely behind its use.

Don't start sh!t, and there won't be sh!t.... :dunno:

Tear gas, or "CS" gas, does burn a bit, makes your eyes tear up, causes your nose to run like a hose, makes breathing uncomfortable etc....for a short time, but the main effect is to take a group of people and weaken their ability and desire to cause harm. I have been through it multiple times, its really not that big of a deal, and in this case where a mob is throwing stuff, trying to cross illegally, I am completely behind its use.

Don't start sh!t, and there won't be sh!t.... :dunno:

It is effective and does not cause long term effects. It is not like chemical agents that have been banned by the international community. We use it when necessary. Breaching our borders by foreigners is one of those situations where we use it. Let's not lie about it, though.

It is effective and does not cause long term effects. It is not like chemical agents that have been banned by the international community. We use it when necessary. Breaching our borders by foreigners is one of those situations where we use it. Let's not lie about it, though.

I think I called it out pretty clearly. Pepper spray is just about on par with it, maybe a little less, but either one i would use without discretion. Let them have at it. :thumbsup:

I think I called it out pretty clearly. Pepper spray is just about on par with it, maybe a little less, but either one i would use without discretion. Let them have at it. :thumbsup:

I was not disagreeing with you. Use it.

I just don't think that Trump should try to lie and say we used some sort of "minor form" of tear gas. I don't think he can help it, though. If his lips are moving, he is lying.

I was not disagreeing with you. Use it.

I just don't think that Trump should try to lie and say we used some sort of "minor form" of tear gas. I don't think he can help it, though. If his lips are moving, he is lying.

I suspect he heard someone claim it and just regurgitated it, I doubt he has even the slightest understanding about what he is speaking....

The hardest working and most loyal install crew

I ever had were 2 guys from Honduras. They were with me for 3 years.

They used to tell me about all the lawlessness. in their country. The stories were really astounding. Rape, murder, armed robbery, and car jacking, were a part of their daily lives. They talked about how the families theyd left behind lived in fear for their lives. They said most of the young men get into crime pretty early on. The way they described it sounded like a modern day Wild West where you couldnt trust anyone and were constantly looking over your shoulder.

The lead guy ended up going back to Honduras to settle his familys affairs after his father was shot during a dispute about a cow. He was gone for over a year. His helper got a job at an RV factory and when the lead guy returned, he got a job there too. Theyre still working there today.

I have no doubt there are some decent, hardworking men in that caravan who could contribute to our society if legally given the chance. But I dont believe they represent the majority.

• Like 1

I suspect he heard someone claim it and just regurgitated it, I doubt he has even the slightest understanding about what he is speaking....

The last part goes without saying.

The Americans want these focktards kept out. The libs want them in.

Why? Why do the libs want them in so bad?

The Americans want these focktards kept out. The libs want them in.

Why? Why do the libs want them in so bad?

Everyone knows the answer is for the illegal votes, but the Liberals won't admit it.