Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Gen Mattis to retire in February

You're the guy who followed Sho here and then eagerly asked for a mold of his c@ck so you could make a "gay cake" and then eat it. Seems to me you shouldn't be making any type of gay jokes or cracks at other people, queenie.

You probably should just stay out of these types of conversations and just work on getting Sho to give you what you need for that cake. Now that you two are shacking up together, should be pretty easy.

That was very creative

That was very creative

It's actually a true story. He literally did ask for a mold of Sho's c@ck so he could make a "gay cake" (as he called it) out of it after he followed him here.

Several posters here can verify it, but MDC ended up reporting the thread and had it nuked to erase his digital admission, otherwise I'd provide links.

It's actually a true story. He literally did ask for a mold of Sho's c@ck so he could make a cake out of it after he followed him here.

The guy used heroin. They'll suck anything for a hit.

Accusing those you disagree with as homophobes or racist.

I didnt call anyone a homophobe. That said, there have been posts in this thread critical of Mattis for his inclusive views. This thread is where that talking point was brought to my attention, as opposed to Liberal Masters, whatever that means.

I havent accused anyone of being racist in this thread or any thread recently.

So basically, you are just way off here.

I didnt call anyone a homophobe. That said, there have been posts in this thread critical of Mattis for his inclusive views. This thread is where that talking point was brought to my attention, as opposed to Liberal Masters, whatever that means.

I havent accused anyone of being racist in this thread or any thread recently.

So basically, you are just way off here.

So if you're against Trans in the military you're a homophobe?

I'd say that makes you normal and shows you care more about the troops,their morale and their safety, than satisfying your own selfish personal desire of feeling righteous.
  • Like 1

I'd say that makes you normal and shows you care more about the troops,their morale and their safety, than satisfying your own selfish personal desire of feeling righteous.

🐐

I never called anyone a homophobe, so unsure where this comes from either.

"So we should be glad Mattis is gone because he doesnt hate gay people enough?"

That's what you said. You clearly implied that other posters are homophobes here because they wanted Mattis gone.

• Like 1

So, are you going to answer the question?

I honestly dont even know what you are talking about. :dunno:

When speaking with Trumptards, only the alternative truth is factual.

"So we should be glad Mattis is gone because he doesnt hate gay people enough?"

That's what you said. You clearly implied that other posters are homophobes here because they wanted Mattis gone.

Or maybe I implied that other posters here are fine with Mattis being gone because he doesnt hate gay people enough.

So, are you going to answer the question?

Id have to know why a particular person doesnt feel gay people should be allowed in the military before having an opinion on whether or not that person is a homophobe.

Id have to know why a particular person doesnt feel gay people should be allowed in the military before having an opinion on whether or not that person is a homophobe.

So Trans and Gay are the same to you?

Or maybe I implied that other posters here are fine with Mattis being gone because he doesnt hate gay people enough.

And maybe no one, including Trump, has made an issue of Gays serving. I wonder why you would bring it up?

Says the guy who's political side deals in fake news. Oof, major fail. :lol:

Bring anti-Trump doesnt make you liberal. It makes you anti-stupid. HTH.

This gays/trannies in the military is something for Millennials and Gen Z to deal with and figure out. They seem better mentally equipped to deal with than my generation did.

I'm a creature of my era. I grew up in a place with no gays/trannies at all, joined the Army when it was illegal to be gay in the Army, and before the sh*t hit the fan in the US, I moved to and live in a country where homosexuality remains frowned upon. I follow this gay cultural explosion from overseas and am not terribly happy with it, seeing their victory dance over traditional views via the media and entertainment industry makes me grit my teeth, but at least it's out-of-sight-out-of-mind in my daily life. My kids aren't going to see it on TV or have it promoted at their school. You guys are flooded with this cr@p.

I dont necessarily care about gays or tranny in the military. But if I were in a situation where I needed to fight or die and the guy next to me is more worried about his manicure or makeup rather than killing, Id feel less comfortable.

I dont necessarily care about gays or tranny in the military. But if I were in a situation where I needed to fight or die and the guy next to me is more worried about his manicure or makeup rather than killing, Id feel less comfortable.

The foxhole mentality is real. You aren't covering yourself. Your aim is to the left 45 degrees, you're covering the foxhole to your left. The person sharing your foxhole with you is aiming to the right 45 degrees... if someone is coming straight at you, neither of you can even see them and you don't know where they are. There are sandbags in place to prevent people approaching you from shooting you which also prevents you from seeing them. You need the guy in the foxhole to your left and the one to the right to cover for you and your partner as you do for them. Just like you, they have a blind spot straight ahead such that they can't see fock all of who's approaching them either.

Flip that around, if you're attacking a US position, as you approach straight ahead there's nobody to shoot at... you've got guys dug in left 45 degrees and right 45 degrees shooting at you and it's a devil of a hard time trying to stay covered and move forward and take out one of both of them.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/12/23/president-trump-makes-mattis-departure-effective-immediately/#more-158081

Defense Secretary James Mattis wanted us to stay in Paris accord. Trump said no. Mattis wanted us to stay in the Iran deal. Trump said no. Mattis wanted less pressure on NATO. Trump said no. Mattis wanted to keep soldiers in Syria. Trump said no. Mattis wanted to hang around until February… Trump said no.

Mattis is a great leader however keeping us in Paris Accord and Iran Deal is a focking ridiculous, globalist mentality.

Plus he didnt hate the non straight people enough

No one mentioned anyones sexual lifestyle except you.

Shocking news to nobody. Trump is angry about Mattis resignation letter and the coverage, so he is forcing him out 2 months early.

No big deal.

The guy's a child. But 30 pct would make excuses for the guy if he raped and killed Baron on national TV.

The guy's a child. But 30 pct would make excuses for the guy if he raped and killed Baron on national TV.

I think the left has been fantasizing about Baron's rape and murder for what, 2 years now?

Seek help................soon.