Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Gen Mattis to retire in February

What available information do you need? Transgenders are allowed in active combat. You don't see any problem with that?

You west coasters need to lay off the pot.

I served. I'm a midwesterner. I would've had no problem serving with gay, trans, or whatever, as long as they could do their job and meet military standards.

These are also proud Americans willing to fight and die for you and everyone else. Telling Americans who could pass all military standards they aren't allowed because they're gay, trans, etc is wholly anti-American. They can fight and die for their country just the same as a "straight" person.

Im with the POTUS on this one. We were never invited to or wanted in Syria. Another 6 months, 12 months, 3 years etc wont make any difference. Good move Mr President.

• Like 1

I served. I'm a midwesterner. I would've had no problem serving with gay, trans, or whatever, as long as they could do their job and meet military standards.

These are also proud Americans willing to fight and die for you and everyone else. Telling Americans who could pass all military standards they aren't allowed because they're gay, trans, etc is wholly anti-American. They can fight and die for their country just the same as a "straight" person.

Gay is fine. Trans is mental issues. No thanks.

Gay is fine. Trans is mental issues. No thanks.

You served. There are plenty of straight people in with mental issues. I saw numerous discharges based off mental issues. Not counting one's that were borderline.

I would've fought next to anyone who can handle themselves or help if I or others needed it.

You served. There are plenty of straight people in with mental issues. I saw numerous discharges based off mental issues. Not counting one's that were borderline.

I would've fought next to anyone who can handle themselves or help if I or others needed it.

Of course people with mental issues get in. But there is no need to bring on obvious ones.

Is appearing morally superior that important to you? Call it what it is. Being transgender is a mental illness and if you were being honest youd admit that they arent on par with a regular male soldier. No one has a problem with gays or lesbians serving, thats fine. But a man that wears a dress in his private time has no business fighting in active combat when others depend on him.

Also thank you for your service.

Being transgender is a mental illness

Not according to the APA, AMA etc. :dunno:

I think any able bodied mentally fit person who wants to serve should be allowed to. I also have no idea why anybody would want to join the military after the last 15+ years of pointless overseas conflict unless they really needed the $.

I think any able bodied mentally fit person who wants to serve should be allowed to. I also have no idea why anybody would want to join the military after the last 15+ years of pointless overseas conflict unless they really needed the $.

How is it not? Its a freaking dude walking around acting like a girl or visa versa. You dont need a degree or to wait to hear what APA has to say about it to know that person has a serious mental issue. Seriously wtf is wrong with you people? Do you not have any sanity left? Do you even realize what youre saying?

Uhm, that was changed only a couple years ago. The entire time up until then it was considered a mental illness and only changed for PC reasons. Transgenders have serious mental issues, which is why, even now, they still have a high amount of suicide rates.

Uhm, that was changed only a couple years ago. The entire time up until then it was considered a mental illness and only changed for PC reasons. Transgenders have serious mental issues, which is why, even now, they still have a high amount of suicide rates.

I am not sure a guy who followed Sho Nuff over here and makes threats online should be accusing other people of mental illness, creeper.

John's Hopkins thinks it's a mental disorder. But what do they know?

I am not sure a guy who followed Sho Nuff over here and makes threats online should be accusing other people of mental illness, creeper.

lame and sad.

You're the one who admittedly wanted a cake shaped like his c@ck after you followed him over here. You're registration is only a couple years apart from each other, I'm assuming you followed him here to get that mold one way or the other.

You still think people want to fight you? :lol: You're such a sensitive snowflake that the slightest disagreement sends you into martyr mode.

Obama fired this guy without even a phone call.

He also purged 179 military officers over a 5 year period who didnt agree with his Islam apologist/dont shoot terrorist without permission policies.

It's weird I dont remember anyone making a big deal about his treasonous policies which deliberately weakened our military and endangered our soldiers.

lame and sad.

You're the one who admittedly wanted a cake shaped like his c@ck after you followed him over here. You're registration is only a couple years apart from each other, I'm assuming you followed him here to get that mold one way or the other.

You still think people want to fight you? :lol: You're such a sensitive snowflake that the slightest disagreement sends you into martyr mode.

Calm down Buffalo Bill.

One less interventionist. :clap:

There's the door. Bye. :wave:

Honestly, the only campaign promise Trump made and reversed himself on was the war in Afghanistan and it was a big one that I liked about him. So now he's doing it and it was sh*tbags like Mattis that kept us there. Getting the fock out of Turd World Islamic sh*tholes is a big win.

• Like 1

Obama fired this guy without even a phone call.

He also purged 179 military officers over a 5 year period who didnt agree with his Islam apologist/dont shoot terrorist without permission policies.

It's weird I dont remember anyone making a big deal about his treasonous policies which deliberately weakened our military and endangered our soldiers.

Are you saying Obama was right to fire him, so this is ok also? Or are you saying Trump screwed up here badly, and we should also acknowledge Obama screwed up?

If we don't let them over here, we won't have to fight them over there.

• Like 2

Regarding gays in the military, I was in the Army when they instituted 'Don't Ask Don't Tell'. It use to be they would ask if you were gay and you'd say 'no'. Then they would list gay nightclubs as offlimits and going there would result in whatever discipline resulted, likely a discharge. The Army was a sh*tty job and you could get out of the Army contract if you claimed you were gay.

DADT was widely reviled. At the time, we called it "Clinton's Army" and didn't want the gays in. I remember we pretty much all discussed how we didn't want guys checking us out when we showered or whatever else would happen.

I guess since I got out, the Army culture changed to accept it more such that they even got rid of DADT and are now taking trannies. Even myself, long out of service and overseas, largely insulated from the gay cr@ptivists have shifted my position on gay rights over the years although the 'give an inch' has become 'take a mile' and it's now gone off the rails.

If we don't let them over here, we won't have to fight them over there.

Somebody needs to tell Angela Merkel, Emmanuel Macron and Stephan Lofven that....

... oh wait the voters in Germany and France and Sweden already have and the response is to call them racists and just ignore them and tax them even harder to provide housing, healthcare, and welfare for them despite being 90% unemployed and spiking the crime rates.

I dont care if a person is transgender and wants to join. I just dont feel the military needs to pay for their treatment

Are you saying Obama was right to fire him, so this is ok also? Or are you saying Trump screwed up here badly, and we should also acknowledge Obama screwed up?

I'm saying any criticism directed at trump for Mattis retiring is disingenuous and phony and should be pointed out and mocked..

All points of hypocrisy ( which is pretty much everything they complain about, from this to Russian bots or Russian collusion) from the left and never trumpers should be highlighted, ridiculed and mocked.

You're the perfect case subject of this continuing blatant hypocrisy, fake outrage and pure uninformed idiocy.

Hope that clears that up.

I will continue to carry this torch of sunlight for the bored.

• Like 1

I'm saying any criticism directed at trump for Mattis retiring is disingenuous and phony and should be pointed out and mocked..

All points of hypocrisy ( which is pretty much everything they complain about, from this to Russian bots or Russian collusion) from the left and never trumpers should be highlighted, ridiculed and mocked.

You're the perfect case subject of this continuing blatant hypocrisy, fake outrage and pure uninformed idiocy.

Hope that clears that up.

I will continue to carry this torch of sunlight for the bored.

Another victory for Drobeski.

Ive read a lot of articles stating that we are losing influence in the region and Iran/Russia will become more influential.

Why is influence in this part of the middle east important? I ask this because oil has always been the reason we were involved in the M.E. Our dependence on foreign oil continues to decrease, so why is influence in the region so important still?

Ive read a lot of articles stating that we are losing influence in the region and Iran/Russia will become more influential.

Why is influence in this part of the middle east important? I ask this because oil has always been the reason we were involved in the M.E. Our dependence on foreign oil continues to decrease, so why is influence in the region so important still?

I think some people have an investment in perpetual war. Its big business as much as oil is.

I think some people have an investment in perpetual war. Its big business as much as oil is.

So is liberalism these days. As much as it is the desire to kill babies in the womb. So what is your point?

I dont think Mattis cares about the business of war. Maybe im wrong. I just dont understand the strategic importance of Afghanistan or Syria. Maybe there is something there. Just trying to make sense of it.

We simply cant continue policing the world. Squashing ISIS completely would be great, but there are 3-4 more evil terrorist organizations waiting in the wings to take their place.

We just need to stay out of the Middle East as much as possible.

Saudi and French forces taking place of U.S. forces in Syria.

Now we know why Turkey/MSM wanted Trump/U.S. to denounce Saudi Prince MBS. Turkey wanted to move on Northern Syria and MSM doesn't EVER want Trump to look brilliant.

Mattis' work is done so he exits stage left.

Is appearing morally superior that important to you? Call it what it is. Being transgender is a mental illness and if you were being honest youd admit that they arent on par with a regular male soldier. No one has a problem with gays or lesbians serving, thats fine. But a man that wears a dress in his private time has no business fighting in active combat when others depend on him.

Also thank you for your service.

It's not about moral superiority. I'm far from morally superior to anyone. I'm simply saying Americans who can meet every requirement to join, should be able to join and fight for the country they love. What kind of clothes they wear or what they call themselves (man/woman) is not relevant, to me at least, in order to serve. Remember, it wasn't long ago people thought being gay was a mental issue. Hell, some people still believe that.

I would served next to this guy/gal any day. I would've trusted him/her with my life. You don't make Senior Chief and get through BUDS training if you're mentally weak or crazy. Why would I care, if at the end of his work day, he goes home and puts a dress on. I just don't.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristin_Beck&ved=2ahUKEwia2-vilrbfAhVr_4MKHUkyBA0QFjAJegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw0sh8r6aw4htg0QsNnEK8-k

When did we become so nutty and what caused it? A generation ago this wasn't even a conversation and if it were the vast majority of us would have been opposed, now it's almost fashionable to support this nonsense.

Shocking news to nobody. Trump is angry about Mattis resignation letter and the coverage, so he is forcing him out 2 months early.

No big deal.

Shocking news to nobody. Trump is angry about Mattis resignation letter and the coverage, so he is forcing him out 2 months early.

No big deal.

hypocrite

So we should be glad Mattis is gone because he doesnt hate gay people enough?

You can stop with this sh#t any day now. Seriously, think outside of the box instead of the pre-programmed propaganda you get from your liberal masters. Did you not learn anything from the election in 2016?

You can stop with this sh#t any day now. Seriously, think outside of the box instead of the pre-programmed propaganda you get from your liberal masters. Did you not learn anything from the election in 2016?

I was trolling the views Ive read in this thread, but not very well if you thought I was serious. But no matter, as any time someone starts referring to Liberal Masters or anything like that, I lose interest in the discussion anyway.

I was trolling the views Ive read in this thread, but not very well if you thought I was serious. But no matter, as any time someone starts referring to Liberal Masters or anything like that, I lose interest in the discussion anyway.

Stop repeating the same unfounded sh#t we hear from lefties every day and you won't be accused of being a puppet. Seems pretty simple.

Stop repeating the same unfounded sh#t we hear from lefties every day and you won't be accused of being a puppet. Seems pretty simple.

I honestly dont even know what you are talking about. :dunno:

I honestly dont even know what you are talking about. :dunno:

Shiny lashes out in gay leatherman anger.

Shiny lashes out in gay leatherman anger.

You're the guy who followed Sho here and then eagerly asked for a mold of his c@ck so you could make a "gay cake" and then eat it. Seems to me you shouldn't be making any type of gay jokes or cracks at other people, queenie.

You probably should just stay out of these types of conversations and just work on getting Sho to give you what you need for that cake. Now that you two are shacking up together, should be pretty easy.