Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Baltimore looks damn good

The Raven defense keeps them in games. Lamar need only not screw up. Edwards is the real key to the offense. They are the scary interloper in the AFC.

I would rather not see them in Arrowhead again,KC barely escaped the first time with the OT win.

I would rather not see them in Arrowhead again,KC barely escaped the first time with the OT win.

Mahomes pulled that one out of his arse. As he has done all year. Am I wrong in that the Chiefs will play the winner of the Ravens-SD game unless the Colts win.

Maybe, over the recent years they have always seemed to fall just short, that win in Cleveland caught my eye. Yes the officiating was sh!tty, but this time they managed to win, and THAT is different for them....in recent years that is a game they would lose, so there is a different "feel" about them right now. It's not that they are a great team, but if they can negate stupid mistakes and poor officiating, then you DO get a sense that something is happening.

the Mahomes dynasty is just beginning. I feel sorry for fans of the folks, fade and dolts over the next 10 years :(

Flash in the pan... I'm thinking* Derek Carr 2.0!

*hoping

Flash in the pan... I'm thinking* Derek Carr 2.0!

*hoping

I think we have the new generation of QB's before us, and I think that is exciting.

Mahomes, Mayfield, Wentz, Goff...others....this is a cool changing of the guard so to speak.

I think we have the new generation of QB's before us, and I think that is exciting.

Mahomes, Mayfield, Wentz, Goff...others....this is a cool changing of the guard so to speak.

Trubisky

and we got the best of the bunch :banana:

Just another speedy black QB thatll be done in 3-4 years.

Cool story about him though, all my family is from Louisville and I usually talk to my uncle once or twice a summer and we always talk UofL football. Told me about a month before his first college season that UofLs new QB is the real deal, he nailed it.

and we got the best of the bunch :banana:

Most other teams weren't a playoff caliber team when they were starting their rookie QBs and being groomed into the system by a really smart starting QB.. They don't have a Kelce, a Hill, a Watkins, a Reid at head coach, and a very good o-line. Look at the Jet's receivers and o-line and head coach. Look at the Bills. If Mahomes were in their shoes, I don't think he's throwing 50 TDs.

When the rules let wide receivers run free after 5 yards and you can’t hit the QB, the game becomes much easier for the offense. I find today’s game nothing more than pitch and catch.

Am I wrong in that the Chiefs will play the winner of the Ravens-SD game unless the Colts win.

That's correct the Pats would then get #3 Houston

I dunno, Baltimore looks good? Me and my GF go there once a year in crab season, and go to the inner harbor and Fells Point for the crab. Other than that, Baltimore is a shlthole. And the Ravens are not worthy.

Not sure how you can keep running this dude out there, this is the worse playoff performance I've ever seen from a QB.

Can't wait to hear the crowd if Jackson comes onto the field next series.