Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

These black folks prefer segregation.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/investigations/2019/04/05/segregated-classrooms-mississippi/3347927002/

What I see here, from a brief observation, is most of the classrooms overpopulated with black students are taught by black teachers. That, then, is probably because of the preference of black parents — we’re talking about requests, and I’m feeling black parents are making requests that these children be placed under the instruction of black teachers.

White Man Bad - bwahahahahah

Is this the part where the b-list white actor puts on their leather jacket and goes into the school and it's tough at first, and then they just about quit - and the grizzled black janitor says 'figured' but then one kid begs them to stay and tragically quanell gets shot to death and then ultimately they all end up being Rhodes scholars who teach whitey how to dance?

It is odd to hear that diversity is our strength, and then consider the decades of struggle against segregation and then see this.   I think it speaks to the evil of leftist ideology being injected into the young minds of today.  That segregation would be considered a good staggers the imagination.....

5 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

It is odd to hear that diversity is our strength, and then consider the decades of struggle against segregation and then see this.   I think it speaks to the evil of leftist ideology being injected into the young minds of today.  That segregation would be considered a good staggers the imagination.....

Why? You haven't heard about the Hysterically Black Colleges?

Where Richard Pryor graduated from.

Black mythology month was just the beginning. 

Black history month should last about two days. 

News of Brookhaven's parental choice policy comes at a time when many of the nation’s public schools have begun to segregate again. Since 2001, the number of highly segregated public schools in the U.S. has more than doubled.

A 2016 study by the Government Accountability Office concluded that poor, African-American and Hispanic students have been increasingly isolated from their affluent, white peers in these schools. The proportion of schools segregated by race and class climbed from 9% in 2001 to 16% in 2014.

Yeah, no sh!t.  It's because Dumbacrats keep getting elected by promoting welfare/government assistance to minorities and accomplish that by raising taxes.  So, the only logical result is that the white families will move to an area with lesser taxes... meaning, more white cities - hence - segregation.  The funny thing is that this is classic Dixie/Demo-crat practice.  Back in the 1800, slavery was primarily physical, so it was obvious to the naked eye.  But today, it's financial.  The Democrats are controlling the minority vote by controlling their income.  Minorities think "these people are giving us money", but in reality, their lives are still getting worse.  LOL- yeah, the Republican's are the ones that are racist!  BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

7 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yeah, no sh!t.  It's because Dumbacrats keep getting elected by promoting welfare/government assistance to minorities and accomplish that by raising taxes.  So, the only logical result is that the white families will move to an area with lesser taxes... meaning, more white cities - hence - segregation.  The funny thing is that this is classic Dixie/Demo-crat practice.  Back in the 1800, slavery was primarily physical, so it was obvious to the naked eye.  But today, it's financial.  The Democrats are controlling the minority vote by controlling their income.  Minorities think "these people are giving us money", but in reality, their lives are still getting worse.  LOL- yeah, the Republican's are the ones that are racist!  BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

And yet, in those areas where Democratic policies have been implemented unchecked we see desolation and blight.....Seattle, San Fran, Baltimore....on and on....their ideas....policies, are deeply flawed, do not work.....no matter how nice they might sound.  Anyone who comes to sell you a utopia is someone you should be profoundly suspicious of...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Is this the part where the b-list white actor puts on their leather jacket and goes into the school and it's tough at first, and then they just about quit - and the grizzled black janitor says 'figured' but then one kid begs them to stay and tragically quanell gets shot to death and then ultimately they all end up being Rhodes scholars who teach whitey how to dance?

Usually I think your posts should be doused in gasoline a set afire, but this one was good.

3 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/investigations/2019/04/05/segregated-classrooms-mississippi/3347927002/

What I see here, from a brief observation, is most of the classrooms overpopulated with black students are taught by black teachers. That, then, is probably because of the preference of black parents — we’re talking about requests, and I’m feeling black parents are making requests that these children be placed under the instruction of black teachers.

White Man Bad - bwahahahahah

Fake news

16 minutes ago, nobody said:

Fake news

Oh no, read the article.  Black parents are choosing black teachers.  Like trying to segregate.

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

Oh no, read the article.  Black parents are choosing black teachers.  Like trying to segregate.

I guess they think that is better for them. No way would I do such a mindless thing.  The world is diverse, hiding your children from it is doing them no favors....

17 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

They better understand each other according to the article.  I tend to agree with this.

Well hell yeah, you were here some of them field negroes talk? Jesus, I thought it was bad enough trying to understand Shannon Sharpe.

43 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

They better understand each other according to the article.  I tend to agree with this.

Here's the problem with this.  They're anti-white/negative/welfare culture would be encouraged and continue to grow.  The biggest problem in "race relations" is that the biggest threat to black people is other black people.  When you keep them isolated, it's only going to be made worse.  There is a good portion of black people out there who want to better themselves but are pulled down because they're being called "House Ni...as" or "Uncle Tom's" and what not.  They encourage poor grammar.  They encourage poor discipline.

Proof?  Look at every other race or ethnicity in the country.  Who are the ONLY one's that are having a problem?  Hispanics/Mexican's/Puerto Ricans, etc... they're not having the same problems as black people.  Muslims?  Asians?  Nope.  Only black people.  Why?  Because among themselves, they have a high population that promote hate against white people and anti-progress.

• Thanks 2

I only skimmed the article and am ignoring the comments here that are probably just negative against blacks without using any sort of critical thinking.

Schools are segregated because neighborhoods are segregated.

Neighborhoods are segregated because the best homes are the most expensive.

Blacks don't make a lot of money in general so they don't live where the best homes are and therefore don't live where the best schools are, nothing to do with preference.

4 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The best slave is one who thinks he is free....

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

I only skimmed the article and am ignoring the comments here that are probably just negative against blacks without using any sort of critical thinking.

Schools are segregated because neighborhoods are segregated.

Neighborhoods are segregated because the best homes are the most expensive.

Blacks don't make a lot of money in general so they don't live where the best homes are and therefore don't live where the best schools are, nothing to do with preference.

These are the wrong talking points for this one.

This is a school district that allows parents to make decisions on which teachers their kids are in the classroom with, and the article is suggesting that the reason AA teachers have classes that are mostly AA kids is that the parents made that decision.  It might be the school, or school system, pre-explaining, to avoid accusations or allegations. 

In my high school, we had black kids and white kids. We lived in the same neighborhoods, went to the same school, had the same teachers in the same classes, etc.... The black kids hung out with the other black kids  and the white kids hung out with the other white kids. 

The black kids wouldn't be caught dead at a white kids lunch table. Wasn't their style. 

In the couple years I went to high school, everyone pretty much got along.  We all hung out with each other.  Every group of friends that I noticed had multiple races in them.  There were about a half dozen black teachers, I had 2 of them, and I thought they were great teachers.  I don't remember any race related issues.

30 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

This is a school district that allows parents to make decisions on which teachers their kids are in the classroom with, and the article is suggesting that the reason AA teachers have classes that are mostly AA kids is that the parents made that decision.  It might be the school, or school system, pre-explaining, to avoid accusations or allegations. 

Amazing how someone can skim an article and come to the conclusion stated.  I think Pennie might be a bot.

36 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

ok

35 minutes ago, sderk said:

The black kids wouldn't be caught dead at a white kids lunch table. Wasn't their style. 

did you go to high school in the 70's maybe? (black power era)

kids seem really tolerant these days.

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

Someone needs to make a stop over at BPT

BPT? What's that?

39 minutes ago, peenie said:

Nah. Mid 80s. No black power stuff. We didn't have any black / white race riots or anything. Actually where I lived at the time, we had more tension with the local Italian communities than anyone else. 

While we're sort of on the subject, I remember I did a post about historically black colleges back in the day. I would never hire anybody from one of those hsbc's. Not because they may not be qualified, but a huge part of college is learning how to work with other people with other cultures other backgrounds other beliefs other values.

By attending a deliberately segregated School, you are rejecting all of that. And as an employer? It's not my job to teach you that experience. You should have had that by the time you entered the workforce. And if you and or your folks rejected that? That's on you. Go to work for Churchs, they're still segregated.