Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Chona Sarte: aide to California Gov dead at 32

Other than sepsis poisoning from eating a$$, how does a 32 year old die from natural causes?

Only died Monday and already determined natural causes?

22 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Other than sepsis poisoning from eating a$$, how does a 32 year old die from natural causes?

Only died Monday and already determined natural causes?

It said she had heart problems. Read. Or get someone to read it to you if you can't.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

It said she had heart problems. Read. Or get someone to read it to you if you can't.

seriously...at least move the tinfoil hat above your eyes

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

And risk finding out that Russia didnt steal the election?

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

This the type of dumbass who thinks putting a hole in an inflatable raft will make it go faster :doh:

10 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

These people literally think Hillary is Jack the Ripper.  Hundreds and hundreds of murders.  I doubt she's actually even murdered 10 people. 🤣

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

These people literally think Hillary is Jack the Ripper.  Hundreds and hundreds of murders.  I doubt she's actually even murdered 10 people. 🤣

Well not personally

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

Had she recently said something negative about Hillary? 

The first thing I thought....  

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

to be fair...they do have a point, no one has ever died of natural causes at an earlier age.  filthy obviously knows that this aide didn't have a heart condition, that has been manipulated by the deep state.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, nobody said:

Well not personally

I realize that she's a big deal and her days of actually commuting the murders are over.  She just makes a simple phone call now.  Savage.

23 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I realize that she's a big deal and her days of actually commuting the murders are over.  She just makes a simple phone call now.  Savage.

**committing 

• Like 1

Being too close to Hillary is like standing too near the top of a hill in a lightning storm, you know its not "out to get you" per se, but there is an element of risk that simply cannot be discounted....

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The Observer said:

Fun fact I recently learned: Jack the Ripper only killed 5 people.

3 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Hillary laughs at that ham and egger

9 hours ago, The Observer said:

My guess is someone on her staff probably reads her all of the relevant news of the day during her morning blood sacrifices of kittens.  Most of the time she's simply watching intently in total silence as the kitten blood is smeared over the children after they're forced to rend them asunder with their bare hands and teeth.  When she hears something that doesn't fit with her new world order she simply looks at an aide.  They know what to do.

3 minutes ago, nobody said:

My guess is someone on her staff probably reads her all of the relevant news of the day during her morning blood sacrifices of kittens.  Most of the time she's simply watching intently in total silence as the kitten blood is smeared over the children after they're forced to rend them asunder with their bare hands and teeth.  When she hears something that doesn't fit with her new world order she simply looks at an aide.  They know what to do.

I agree. I think she probably has a freaky, twisted streak too and requires a finger tip or something when the deed is done. 

Did I mention Hillary? No.

I merely pointed out that the cause of death was listed as natural causes in one day's time. Hell, it takes longer than that for toxicology results to get back.

It seemed odd for such a quick determination of death for a 32 year old even with the heart problem that I'd read about initially.

Akin to a cop listing a missing 15 year old as a runaway instead of maybe asking some questions.

4 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I merely pointed out that the cause of death was listed as natural causes in one day's time. Hell, it takes longer than that for toxicology results to get back.

It seemed odd for such a quick determination of death for a 32 year old even with the heart problem that I'd read about initially.

Akin to a cop listing a missing 15 year old as a runaway instead of maybe asking some questions.

Uh huh.

https://time.com/5605499/gabriele-grunewald-runner-dies-cancer/

11 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

I got a thing for chunky hot asians :dunno:

Uhhh...please tell me you are referring to the asian in the left of the pic :ninja:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I would think it would be pretty easy to confirm if a heart condition you already knew about was the cause of death.

18 year old girl in my high school dropped dead one day. Heart attack. She had a condition. Was thin and healthy otherwise. 

Actually, in about a six year span, at least one, and often more, student at my high school of 2000 students died each year. Three one year. Two teachers too. None of them suicides. Mostly car wrecks. 

8 hours ago, tanatastic said:

It was shocking and horrible at the time, before society has gotten use to 3-4 Jack the Rippers a month now. Now you need to do a mass shooting at a school or a movie theater, music festival, or dance club to get that sort of coverage.

5 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

These things are possible. Sometimes, as a fire is raging in a building of cultural/historical/spiritual significance, you can determine it was not arson before any firefighters have a chance to investigate.

7 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

Uhhh...please tell me you are referring to the asian in the left of the pic :ninja:

🤣

So, do we have to look at every death and think that it was part of some sort of conspiracy?  I don't understand all of the tin-foil hat rules.  :dunno:

9 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

:lol: