Big Guy

The Newbserver

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Insane side*

*Trump

Still would do anything for anyone. Which is why I could run for mayor and win in my city.  🤓

Then run.  

6 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Newbie went off the deep end when Trump was elected. It was HER turn! He couldn't handle it. I bet he cried on election night.  There was a time he tried to build a better bored one post at a time. That newbie is dead, replaced by the Newbie that threatened the life of the president.  :(

Still crying. TDS. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Still crying. TDS. 

He doesn't "get" why people are coming at him. Sad. Lack of self-awareness.  

19 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Insane side*

*Trump

Still would do anything for anyone. Which is why I could run for mayor and win in my city.  🤓

You and Trumpy actually have a lot in common.  You both think highly of yourselves and constantly boast about your lives.  Your egos are incredibly fragile, and you get instantly defensive when anyone suggests your're less than perfect.  When you try to defend yourselves, you often end up looking childish and petty.  

4 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

You and Trumpy actually have a lot in common.  You both think highly of yourselves and constantly boast about your lives.  Your egos are incredibly fragile, and you get instantly defensive when anyone suggests your're less than perfect.  When you try to defend yourselves, you often end up looking childish and petty.  

T minus 5 from the personal insults

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Quick Newbie, call him fat! 

2 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Newbie went off the deep end when Trump was elected. It was HER turn! He couldn't handle it. I bet he cried on election night.  There was a time he tried to build a better bored one post at a time. That newbie is dead, replaced by the Newbie that threatened the life of the president.  :(

In a strange coincidence, election night is when I met my girlfriend. :wub: There was no "deep end". Went to bed at 10 that night without knowing who won.  I wasn't a "It's her turn" person. I held my nose when I voted for Hillary.  Woke up surprised to hear it was Trump, but I ate my Honey Bunches of Oats and my banana and went on with my day like any other.  The "downfall", if you will, was the fact that I continued to speak the truth about Trump. As I do today. Of course, on this board, that makes you a mortal enemy.  If I have a weakness, it's not knowing when to walk away from a fight. I've admitted this many times. It's cost me money in real life as well as a few places I wasn't allowed to frequent years ago. Oh well. Knowing your weaknesses is half the battle they say.

I'm trying to do better this time around. I basically ignore the mindless trolls like you, Mr Hand, sdork, etc. Once in a while I'll use a flyswatter on you guys. I don't insult or namecall unless attacked first. I'll continue posting about the things I love and am knowledgeable about, mainly food, sports, women and music. And I'll speak the truth about politics. Even though I know it will infuriate 90% of the other members of this board.  😎

Not sure why I responded to you as if you're an actual poster looking for a conversation, but you mentioned election night. One of the best nights in my life and makes my anniversary date easy to remember. 🤓

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

In a strange coincidence, election night is when I met my girlfriend. :wub: There was no "deep end". Went to bed at 10 that night without knowing who won.  I wasn't a "It's her turn" person. I held my nose when I voted for Hillary.  Woke up surprised to hear it was Trump, but I ate my Honey Bunches of Oats and my banana and went on with my day like any other.  The "downfall", if you will, was the fact that I continued to speak the truth about Trump. As I do today. Of course, on this board, that makes you a mortal enemy.  If I have a weakness, it's not knowing when to walk away from a fight. I've admitted this many times. It's cost me money in real life as well as a few places I wasn't allowed to frequent years ago. Oh well. Knowing your weaknesses is half the battle they say.

I'm trying to do better this time around. I basically ignore the mindless trolls like you, Mr Hand, sdork, etc. Once in a while I'll use a flyswatter on you guys. I don't insult or namecall unless attacked first. I'll continue posting about the things I love and am knowledgeable about, mainly food, sports, women and music. And I'll speak the truth about politics. Even though I know it will infuriate 90% of the other members of this board.  😎

Not sure why I responded to you as if you're an actual poster looking for a conversation, but you mentioned election night. One of the best nights in my life and makes my anniversary date easy to remember. 🤓

If you could go back and change the election, but that meant never meeting your girlfriend, would you do it?

Just now, Mr. Hand said:

What? Presidential elections are not on the same date.  Such a meathead.

Lol! What a maroooon!

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

If you could go back and change the election, but that meant never meeting your girlfriend, would you do it?

No. Not a chance. As much as I hate Trump, his presidency hasn't changed my life in the slightest. 

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Ok skippy, you've had a rough week. Not quite the homecoming you wanted. Why don't you go ahead and clock out for the day? Go relax, kick ass and do whatever it is you do? Come back Monday with a better attitude and we'll see how it goes from there? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok skippy, you've had a rough week. Not quite the homecoming you wanted. Why don't you go ahead and clock out for the day? Go relax, kick ass and do whatever it is you do? Come back Monday with a better attitude and we'll see how it goes from there? 

It's been a banner week actually. Awesome meeting at work yesterday getting accolades from ownership. I'm a fairly new employee and they love me.   Going to an outside concert tonight, a picnic with friends Saturday, and spending Father's Day with my kid on Sunday.  

Plus, I have you going absolutely out of your mind. Searching five-year-old threads. That absolutely made my morning.   I won't say best week ever, but damn. Life is good. 

Little advice, Sunday is Father's Day. Try to take a break from 'owning the libs' and spend a little time with your kids. It's going to go fast. I know you're much much older than most fathers but your kids don't know the difference yet. Treat them like they're not inconveniences.  

26 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

:first:

28 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

I've dissected this post. A few things I might not 100% agree with, but nothing major. Not loving the Trump comparison, but well done overall. 8/10

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It's been a banner week actually. Awesome meeting at work yesterday getting accolades from ownership. I'm a fairly new employee and they love me.   Going to an outside concert tonight, a picnic with friends Saturday, and spending Father's Day with my kid on Sunday.  

Plus, I have you going absolutely out of your mind. Searching five-year-old threads. That absolutely made my morning.   I won't say best week ever, but damn. Life is good. 

Little advice, Sunday is Father's Day. Try to take a break from 'owning the libs' and spend a little time with your kids. It's going to go fast. I know you're much much older than most fathers but your kids don't know the difference yet. Treat them like they're not inconveniences.  

That's it kid, let it all out. It's not your fault.  

I've dissected this post. A few things I might not 100% agree with, but nothing major. Not loving the Trump comparison, but well done overall. 8/10

You're trying to be better, so just stick with the music, movies, humor and ass licking stuff.  That's all more fun than watching you guys slug it out over Trump all day long.  Just my opinion.  Carry on.  

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

No. Not a chance. As much as I hate Trump, his presidency hasn't changed my life in the slightest. 

Good perspective. His presidency has absolutely changed your life, though it may not be significant. I know what your point is, but your point is the same reason I don’t get so worked up over everything the POTUS says/does.

23 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Wait, what? Trump's presidency hasn't changed your life in the slightest yet you moan and groan about what a dark time we are all living in? Make up your mind fella. Either we are in the dark ages and all suffering from Trump or Trump hasn't changed anything. Can't have it both ways.  

24 minutes ago, The Observer said:

This is the sort of self delusion people talk about with this chump. He posts here all day while he's working, then some more, gets bannned and can't post here because Trump won, and claims it hasn't affected him at all. Seeing as you had about 30 hours a week freed up, I'd think it had to have some kind of an affect. Every sane person would. But not Newbie. Just can't admit it. 

3 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Wait, what? Trump's presidency hasn't changed your life in the slightest yet you moan and groan about what a dark time we are all living in? Make up your mind fella. Either we are in the dark ages and all suffering from Trump or Trump hasn't changed anything. Can't have it both ways.  

It hasn't changed my life one iota. Not sure there's much he could do that ever could. Unless he manages to screw up Obama's economy.  But that doesn't mean I'm not bothered by little kids in cages who will never see their mommies again. Or the hard working Muslim who will never be reunited with his family because Trump has implemented a Muslim ban.  You just defined the difference between a liberal and a conservative. I care about my life PLUS the lives of others. Even those I'll never meet. You only care about yourself. 

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It hasn't changed my life one iota. Not sure there's much he could do that ever could. Unless he manages to screw up Obama's economy.  But that doesn't mean I'm not bothered by little kids in cages who will never see their mommies again. Or the hard working Muslim who will never be reunited with his family because Trump has implemented a Muslim ban.  You just defined the difference between a liberal and a conservative. I care about my life PLUS the lives of others. Even those I'll never meet. You only care about yourself. 

Total BS

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Serious question

Do you take any other measures outside of a message board  to help these caged kids or separated Muslims?

Just now, Meglamaniac said:

Serious question

Do you take any other measures outside of a message board  to help these caged kids or separated Muslims?

I plan on voting to get the heartless ass hole out of the white house. And I take comfort in knowing I didn't vote for to put him there to begin with.   You have other ideas?  Some kind of break in rescue mission?  If so, I'm in. Give me the deets

I plan on voting to get the heartless ass hole out of the white house. And I take comfort in knowing I didn't vote for to put him there to begin with.   You have other ideas?  Some kind of break in rescue mission?  If so, I'm in. Give me the deets

There are a multitude of ways to champion a cause, charitable donations, volunteering time at related non profit to name a couple, hell even protesting is an active stance.

It wasn't a dig, it was an honest question.

1 minute ago, Meglamaniac said:

There are a multitude of ways to champion a cause, charitable donations, volunteering time at related non profit to name a couple, hell even protesting is an active stance.

It wasn't a dig, it was an honest question.

My vote is the answer to your question.  :thumbsup:

45 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Too bad you have been brain washed by the MSM. None of what you State is actually true but that’s an argument for another day. Get back to work now fella. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 12th Man said:

Get back to work now fella. 

Waving people through who flash their 24hr fitness pass isn’t a high impact job, he can multitask.

6 hours ago, vuduchile said:

They’re both orange too

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

They’re both orange too

Also both known for their odd hairstyles. Strange waves/frosted tips.

On 6/12/2019 at 3:00 PM, The Observer said:

Just as in real life, if someone attacks me, they're not going to have a very enjoyable rest-of-the-day.  

Wow. You really are dumb.

On 6/14/2019 at 1:01 PM, The Observer said:

Not one iota? Are you sure? 

Still not as bad as RP

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Personally?  Not a bit.  How about you?

Of course. He’s a game changing president. You would have to be a blind idiot to think what he has done has not affected me and the rest of our country one iota. Low information voters all up in here. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Of course. He’s a game changing president. You would have to be a blind idiot to think what he has done has not affected me and many in our country one iota. Low information voters all up in here. 

I guess I get $4.35 more in each paycheck while billionaires and corporations make millions more.  So you could say that's a difference he makes. That's like a free box of Cheez-Its every week. 

Just now, The Observer said:

I guess I get $4.35 more in each paycheck while billionaires and corporations make millions more.  So you could say that's a difference he makes. That's like a free box of Cheez-Its every week. 

I know first hand that a lot of wealthy people are not happy that they can’t write off their property taxes north of 10k anymore. I wouldn’t say that’s a giveaway to the rich. But somehow that’s never brought up. 

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

So your hate for him and the success of our country is driven by envy.  This is a good starting point in your recovery.  Huge even.... 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I know first hand that a lot of wealthy people are not happy that they can’t write off their property taxes north of 10k anymore. I wouldn’t say that’s a giveaway to the rich. But somehow that’s never brought up. 

The rich are quite happy with Trump. Money takes care of money.  And I'm not talking about yours and mine kind of money. I'm talking about the people making more in interest every month than we make in a year.  Those people are tickled with Donnie. 

Just now, The Observer said:

The rich are quite happy with Trump. Money takes care of money.  And I'm not talking about yours and mine kind of money. I'm talking about the people making more in interest every month than we make in a year.  Those people are tickled with Donnie. 

The Obamas and Bidens are filthy rich.  Do you hate them ? Seeing as though they attained this wealth by laundering taxpayer dollars,  you'd think that might irk you a bit. No ?