Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

World Cup

1 minute ago, kilroy69 said:

OMG if you are being serious. Please let me warn you. Don't look. It will never leave your mind.  

I googled. Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I'd still smash it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BiffTannen said:

I googled. Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I'd still smash it. 

No way man that thing looks like one of the sand worms from beatlejuice 

2 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

No way man that thing looks like one of the sand worms from beatlejuice 

I'm not saying she is perfect. She is definitely one of those gals you demand they wear makeup when in your presence and an air compressor to those teets would help her cause as well. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BiffTannen said:

I'm not saying she is perfect. She is definitely one of those gals you demand they wear makeup when in your presence and an air compressor to those teets would help her cause as well. 

Jerramy Stevens definitely wrecked her azzhole as well. 

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Boring as fock

It's this kind of cutting-edge sports analysis that keeps us all coming back

On 6/20/2019 at 2:38 PM, The Observer said:

Here it is folks. The early stages of a Hardcore 'gotcha' moment. This is what we call the set up question. He's rubbing his hands together as we speak. Hoping. Praying I respond. At which point, he'll mention a chess match from 1987 where men and women played together. Or post a link to an in-process transgender who wrestled in a high school tournament. He'll then be sitting at home, fist pumping furiously and yelling "GOOOOTCHHHHHAAAAA" so loud that Crusty will know he owned a lib once again. 12th Man, sdork, and Mr Hand will be by seconds later to like Hardcore's post and add that I've been owned, I'm a loser, and that it's been a rough day.

This might be the nuttiest thing I have seen on the internet all week.

Are you schizophrenic?

2 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

This might be the nuttiest thing I have seen on the internet all week.

Are you schizophrenic?

Lol.  It 100% nails Hardcore's hosting style. He will read a 1000-word post and find one word that might be off and then try to set up the big gotcha moment. That's what he was doing here.  The good ones are always a step ahead though. ;)

By the way, nuttier than creating a whole new membername because of a play on words you thought was cute?   

I’m ready for this to be over so we can all stop pretending we actually care about soccer

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

I’m ready for this to be over so we can all stop pretending we actually care about soccer

Exactly...

No one really cares...  The only ones that do are the ones that really don't like other sports...

• Like 1

I watched some of the game.  The Netherlands team is not good.  The us dykes just ran up and took the ball from the most of the time.  It was like watching a freshman team vs middle school team scrimmage.

Turned ot on at the end.  Congrats ladies.  Well deserved.  And there can be a discussion about how this could be one of the best female world cup teams ever, then the doosh guy had to say this could be one of the best teams of all time.

That's when I yelled at the TV. Stop it please.  They're great.  They played great.  They are outstanding in their lane.  Stop trying to force it please.  It's the second tier in sport most americans just dont resonate with.  

And Serena Williams is the greatest tennis player ever right?  Ugh.  No.  

37 minutes ago, fandandy said:

The tennis is secondary to me.  The fact that they got a gorilla to wear a dress still blows my mind.

If michelle obama and serena williams had sex with each other, and you saw it actually happen, you will go blind and suicidal.

5 minutes ago, sderk said:

If michelle obama and serena williams had sex with each other, and you saw it actually happen, you turn go blind and suicidal.

https://images-i.jpimedia.uk/imagefetch/c_fill,f_auto,h_456,q_auto:eco,w_600/https://inews.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/GettyImages-1058955686-e1561988877326.jpg

It's like focking Planet of the Apes and that dude is a gazillionaire.  WTF is wrong with his brain?

25 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Some dudes have weird fetishes I guess. :dunno:

I have no answer. Maybe he is a mad scientist in his downtime and he wants to do experiments on her to see if he can change her into something not ugly?