Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Trump rape accusations!

22 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Probably on your hard drive

Got nothin? Just more stupid accusations? 

Liberals are so stupid. TDS controls their every move.

11 minutes ago, squistion said:

There were those who testified that these women had made contemporaneous statements to them at the time telling them of the incident. As I recall you dismissed the allegations of Kavanaugh's accuser because she didn't have such testimony or proof. 

And Clinton said under oath that he "didn't have sexual relations with that woman."

There is video of Biden being a child molester. You have people with TDS crying "TRUMP!! :cry:".

56 minutes ago, squistion said:

Trump in his deposition was shown a picture of E. Jean Carrol and was asked who it was. He identified the photo as his ex-wife Marla Maples.

Schedule two appointments with an optometrist.  

26 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

And Clinton said under oath that he "didn't have sexual relations with that woman."

There is video of Biden being a child molester. You have people with TDS crying "TRUMP!! :cry:".

Clinton was trying to parse words and failed miserably.

There is no video of Biden being a child molester, which is why no charges have ever been brought. 

Just now, Horseman said:

Schedule two appointments with an optometrist.  

E. Jean Caroll looks a great deal like Marva Maples. Trump obviously thought so, as do many who have viewed both photos.

6 minutes ago, squistion said:

E. Jean Caroll looks a great deal like Marva Maples. Trump obviously thought so, as do many who have viewed both photos.

Caroll is one ugly cow.

Who the hell is Marva Maples?

Take some time and come back when you know what the fok you're talking about.

14 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Vulva Maples sister?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

Caroll is one ugly cow.

Take some time and come back when you know what the fok you're talking about.

Typo. Marla Maples. 

And it doesn't matter what Caroll looks like now it is what she looked like then that counts. In those days she had a striking resemblance to Maples, which Trump confirmed by identifying Caroll's photo as being Marla Maples.

And Trump's defense that essentially, she is too unattractive to rape, will probably not be a strong selling point to the jury. 

Why won’t she produce the dress from the incident that she claimed she had? 

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump refuses to provide his DNA, so until he does there is nothing that she can prove by producing the dress itself. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, squistion said:

Trump refuses to provide his DNA, so until he does there is nothing that she can prove by producing the dress itself. 

Trump walks around spreading DNA everywhere, GTFO with that.

Why haven't you answered Strike's question?  If you're going to post here you have to answer some basic questions.  You're queer aren't you?

24 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Trump walks around spreading DNA everywhere, GTFO with that.

That would not be admissible in court. That why was Carrol's attorney's requested that Trump provide a DNA sample, since there would be absolutely no question that it was his and he could not claim that it was someone else's or that it was switched.

1 hour ago, squistion said:

That would not be admissible in court. That why was Carrol's attorney's requested that Trump provide a DNA sample, since there would be absolutely no question that it was his and he could not claim that it was someone else's or that it was switched.

You voted for biden the child molester and clinton the word "parser" under oath. 

😆

And now you run around screaming TRUMP!!! :cry:

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

You voted for biden the child molester and clinton the word "parser" under oath. 

😆

And now you run around screaming TRUMP!!! :cry:

There is not a shred of proof that Biden is a child molester. 

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Horseman said:

Schedule an appointment with an optometrist.

Ooops

Wrong again 😂

“Perhaps the worst part of Trump’s deposition was that he repeatedly identified the woman in a picture with Trump and his first wife, Ivanka as his second wife, Marla Maples. One time he stated, “It’s Marla” and the second time, “That’s Marla, yeah. That’s my wife.” In fact, the woman he called “Marla” was the plaintiff, E. Jean Carroll.”

A rape case resting on the accused saying the accuser isn’t his type. Sounds like a hell of a case. But its NYC so there’s a chance. 

3 hours ago, squistion said:

There is not a shred of proof that Biden is a child molester. 

Look at the video idiot. One of those pictures he pinched a little girl's nipple. And she pushed up her arm and scooted away. And all the other molesting he did of those kids. The fact that you can't see that those kids were waaaayyyy out of their comfort zones tells me you are also a pig.

Get the fock out of here. Another focking liberal sick assh0le.

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A rape case resting on the accused saying the accuser isn’t his type. Sounds like a hell of a case. But its NYC so there’s a chance. 

It isn't resting on that, but it doesn't help Trump any saying that. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A rape case resting on the accused saying the accuser isn’t his type. Sounds like a hell of a case. But it’s NYC so there’s a chance. 

TBH I haven’t followed this too closely but this is pretty funny.

Trump saying this woman is too ugly for him to rape (disgusting but typical for that sleaze ball) then he can’t tell her apart from the whoar he cheated on first wife with. 

Oops!

2 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Ooops

Wrong again 😂

“Perhaps the worst part of Trump’s deposition was that he repeatedly identified the woman in a picture with Trump and his first wife, Ivanka as his second wife, Marla Maples. One time he stated, “It’s Marla” and the second time, “That’s Marla, yeah. That’s my wife.” In fact, the woman he called “Marla” was the plaintiff, E. Jean Carroll.”

Wrong that I told Squidick to take Trump to the optometrist with him? 

Learn to read you foking retard.  🤣  You are dumber than ShoNuff. Guys around here will have mixed reaction I'm sure that we found someone exactly like him to replace him. 

7 hours ago, Horseman said:

Wrong that I told Squidick to take Trump to the optometrist with him? 

Learn to read you foking retard.  🤣  You are dumber than ShoNuff. Guys around here will have mixed reaction I'm sure that we found someone exactly like him to replace him. 

Internet bozo who is consistently wrong or the guy who was married to this person divorced his wife to get with her and had two little dopes with her. Hmmm. 

In any case do you miss ShoNuff? It’s cute that you pine for him so much, you talk about him so longingly. You could just pop back over to FBG’s and say hi, tell him you are sorry and pickup where you left off. Water under the bridge!

Rut-Roh... I figured it wouldn't be long before he outted himself.

14 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Internet bozo who is consistently wrong or the guy who was married to this person divorced his wife to get with her and had two little dopes with her. Hmmm. 

In any case do you miss ShoNuff? It’s cute that you pine for him so much, you talk about him so longingly. You could just pop back over to FBG’s and say hi, tell him you are sorry and pickup where you left off. Water under the bridge!

Idiot cant read. Again.  I said you're dumb as ShoNuff. 

He was the village idiot here at one time. Looks like we found a replacement. 

11 minutes ago, Reality said:

Rut-Roh... I figured it wouldn't be long before he outted himself.

The only thing missing is the ...........when he's thinking what to type next. :lol:

16 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Idiot cant read. Again.  I said you're dumb as ShoNuff. 

He was the village idiot here at one time. Looks like we found a replacement. 

Yes you talk about Sho often, dummy 😂

11 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Yes you talk about Sho often, dummy 😂

It's a striking resemblance.  Mental midgets are more common than I had thought. 

On 5/4/2023 at 9:25 AM, Strike said:

Not only that but her description of events eerily parallels the script of a TV show to the point that she was questioned about that "coincidence" and acknowledged that her incident matches the TV show pretty much exactly.  But she SWEARS she NEVER saw that episode!!!!!  😂

Was the show "Access Hollywood"?

8 minutes ago, Horseman said:

It's a striking resemblance.  Mental midgets are more common than I had thought. 

You spend lots of time on this I see 🤔

20 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Trump didn’t rape anyone.  He was able to get any woman he wanted any time he wanted.  It’s a concept most with TDS cannot comprehend.   

You are right, I can't wrap my mind around the idea that Trump has ever been able to get any woman anytime he wanted. 

:lol:

22 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Was the show "Access Hollywood"?

Law and Order: SVU.

16 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

16 hours ago, squistion said:

Little more than Trump/attorneys fighting against providing DNA and her attorneys gave up as time was running short until the trial. One, the dress didn't contain semen, just the unknown DNA of a male, even if it were identified as Trump's, and you go with the basic explanation that he was physically in contact with it, that doesn't prove raped.  Also, the defense would have just shredded the introduction of a 30 year old article of clothing that had no chain of custody. 

25 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Little more than Trump/attorneys fighting against providing DNA and her attorneys gave up as time was running short until the trial. One, the dress didn't contain semen, just the unknown DNA of a male, even if it were identified as Trump's, and you go with the basic explanation that he was physically in contact with it, that doesn't prove raped.  Also, the defense would have just shredded the introduction of a 30 year old article of clothing that had no chain of custody. 

Then why bring it up? To sling mud, that’s why. 

4 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

You are right, I can't wrap my mind around the idea that Trump has ever been able to get any woman anytime he wanted. 

:lol:

Broads dig Alphas.  

On 5/5/2023 at 11:32 AM, Tree of Knowledge said:

Broads dig Alphas.  

If they don’t you just start kissing them and grab em by the pussay because you are a celebrity…like it has been for millions of years.

The Prez thinks this. Not crazy at all.

On 5/5/2023 at 2:32 PM, Tree of Knowledge said:

Wh0res dig money.  

Fixed