Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Trump rape accusations!

17 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Yes, Trump Hysteria is real. And no, I don’t believe he raped/sexually assaulted all 16 (or whatever the number is up to now). I’m sure a few women are fabricating everything, a few are telling what they believe to be the truth but emotions and whatnot have skewed things, and a few are probably completely accurate. And there are probably others keeping quiet, because most women don’t want to be known forever as a Trump sexual assault accuser/victim. 

Its easy for his supporters to attack/dismiss ALL of the accusers by blaming Trump Hysteria. Instead, I’d prefer to see someone make the argument that he just isn’t the type of character that could have done this to anyone. But everyone knows that’s a lie, so they won’t go with that defense. 

Far too many celebrities/sports stars have let us down over the years for anyone to make that argument.

16 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Far too many celebrities/sports stars have let us down over the years for anyone to make that argument.

The sainted John Lennon abused his child and many women. Imagine that! 

You know, one of these women would do a LOT of good if just one didn't have an obvious political and or financial incentive to go with their accusation. 

And, if they're SO friggin empowered, why do we still have broads coming out 35 years after the fact? The whole fear, shame jingle has  gone away right?

9 hours ago, The Observer said:

And there it is.  The set up.  🤣  When are you going to realize I'm smarter than you and always a step ahead? Christ, it's been ten years now that I've been destroying you.

Stop that. The working story is you've only been destroying him for ten days, not ten years.

2 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

Yes, Trump Hysteria is real. And no, I don’t believe he raped/sexually assaulted all 16 (or whatever the number is up to now). I’m sure a few women are fabricating everything, a few are telling what they believe to be the truth but emotions and whatnot have skewed things, and a few are probably completely accurate. And there are probably others keeping quiet, because most women don’t want to be known forever as a Trump sexual assault accuser/victim. 

Its easy for his supporters to attack/dismiss ALL of the accusers by blaming Trump Hysteria. Instead, I’d prefer to see someone make the argument that he just isn’t the type of character that could have done this to anyone. But everyone knows that’s a lie, so they won’t go with that defense. 

It's crazy that  you are not in prison for rape. Jeez. I know you aren't guilty of all of those rapes that you were charged with, but I am 100% sure you are guilty of most of them. If your mommy denies it, I would love to hear an argument that you are not guilty.

Wow, that was not really hard to say. Glad I put it out there.

Newbie #2 aboard the stupid train. ChoooChooooo!!!

On 6/24/2019 at 7:23 PM, cbfalcon said:

Trump: I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Woman: He just started kissing me. He didn’t ask, he just acted. He thought he could do anything.

Geek Club: 🤷🏻‍♂️

On 6/24/2019 at 8:36 PM, cbfalcon said:

Well, you’re confusing a court of law with the court of public opinion. 

But that aside, yeah of course he isn’t the type of guy that would have possibly done this. It’s just not in him. 

18 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

When Trump is accused of something.....whether that be assault, freaking out behind closed doors about something, ordering someone to do something illegal, committing fraud, rape, or anything else....you aren’t going to find many people (if any) arguing that he wouldn’t do such a thing.

Instead, his supporters will just attack the source in one way or another. 

Basically, we all secretly agree  (even the Trump supporters) that he is just as likely to have raped this chick as he is not to have. 

16 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

Well....he appears to be a racist. And when someone is a racist, it's a defining trait in the eyes of non racists.

And also......he could rape someone on national tv or shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue, and he wouldn't lose his voters. So yeah, the pamphlet you speak of rings accurate

3 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

He has a solid defense....”She’s not my type.”....heart felt. 

I have to admit I am out of my depth on that one, as I’ve never been accused of sexual assault/rape by 16+ different women. 

I have a friend from Philly whose nickname is falcon and he is an extreme TDS sufferer who calls Trump a rapist all the time. 

Which is funny because I could go on a certain Facebook group right now and find a half dozen women who would claim he raped them using 2019 standards.

Are your initials BD?

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

https://i.redd.it/isf12s57ln631.png

I'm a massive fan of that show starring that guy who rapped me.

It only gets better. Next thing we"ll find out she's a member of one of his golf clubs. 

There was joy in newsrooms across America last week when a 75-year-old writer for Elle magazine called E. Jean Carroll came forward to accuse President Trump of sexually assaulting her.

Carroll made serious claims but they were confusing. She says that sometime in 1995 or 1996 -- she doesn't remember the year exactly -- Donald Trump groped her in a New York City department store. Somehow, the two wound up together in a dressing room. Carroll decided to model lingerie for Trump, a full lace outfit, she says, and then the assault took place. That's her story.

Carroll says she was devastated by what happened, but she did not report it to law enforcement for some reason. Nor did she write about it -- though she is a writer during Trump's presidential campaign or for the last two and a half years of his presidency.

Instead, she waited nearly a quarter century to include the story in a book that is literally entitled ,"What Do We Need Men For?" In that book, by the way, Carroll also accuses CBS head Les Moonves of sexual assault. She writes that Moonves attacked her in an elevator in Los Angeles after she had finished interviewing him for a piece in Esquire magazine. And yet, amazingly, she never mentioned the attack in the story that she wrote about Moonves.

16 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Instead, she waited nearly a quarter century to include the story in a book that is literally entitled ,"What Do We Need Men For?" In that book, by the way, Carroll also accuses CBS head Les Moonves of sexual assault. She writes that Moonves attacked her in an elevator in Los Angeles after she had finished interviewing him for a piece in Esquire magazine. And yet, amazingly, she never mentioned the attack in the story that she wrote about Moonves.

Now a sane person can't even be alone with another adult for 20 seconds without some freak accusing them of something. 

People who hate Trump will believe her but they were/are already at maximum outrage possible. Everybody else is burnt out on the #metoo bullsh*t from 30 years ago with no police report and no collaborating witnesses shtick.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

People who hate Trump will believe her but they were/are already at maximum outrage possible. Everybody else is burnt out on the #metoo bullsh*t from 30 years ago with no police report and no collaborating witnesses shtick.

This.  See CBF.

While President Trump has vehemently denied the rape took place, a sensitive Anderson Cooper welcomed the woman on to his CNN show... then things went 'full awkward'.

Cooper asked Carroll, "you don't feel like a victim?" after she suggested that was the case, and things went downhill fast.

The seemingly unstable Carroll replied, "I was not flung to the floor."

Cooper retorted, "I think most people think of rape as a violent assault..."

To which Carrol replied, stunning the CNN anchor, "I think most people think of rape as being sexy..."

Cooper stuttered, stumbled, and quickly cut the interview straight to a commercial break, but not before Carroll could add "...think of the fantasies."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-24/stunned-anderson-cooper-cuts-cnn-interview-after-trump-accuser-calls-rape-sexy

It never happened; she’s not my type. - Donald Trump

11 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

While President Trump has vehemently denied the rape took place, a sensitive Anderson Cooper welcomed the woman on to his CNN show... then things went 'full awkward'.

Cooper asked Carroll, "you don't feel like a victim?" after she suggested that was the case, and things went downhill fast.

The seemingly unstable Carroll replied, "I was not flung to the floor."

Cooper retorted, "I think most people think of rape as a violent assault..."

To which Carrol replied, stunning the CNN anchor, "I think most people think of rape as being sexy..."

Cooper stuttered, stumbled, and quickly cut the interview straight to a commercial break, but not before Carroll could add "...think of the fantasies."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-24/stunned-anderson-cooper-cuts-cnn-interview-after-trump-accuser-calls-rape-sexy

It never happened; she’s not my type. - Donald Trump

:lol: Poor Anderson. His leading questions fell flat.  And she is right.  

19 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

I have a friend from Philly whose nickname is falcon and he is an extreme TDS sufferer who calls Trump a rapist all the time. 

Which is funny because I could go on a certain Facebook group right now and find a half dozen women who would claim he raped them using 2019 standards.

Are your initials BD?

Yep. That’s me. Hey buddy 

• Haha 1

On 6/25/2019 at 7:02 PM, The Observer said:

How about the payoff so the American voters didn't find out?  Cool beans, I imagine.  

Depends what the definition of the word "is" is.  Oops. Sorry I meant "payoff" . 

For the record, I think Trump is a POS but I don't recall this level of hysteria from the left when Bill lied directly to every US citizen on TV.  Bonus points for his lame attempt at playing sleazy lawyer-esque semantic word games. Not that I cared, he got caught banging an intern and was doing what any red blooded American married man would do when caught cheating: he lied. 

29 minutes ago, DonS said:

Depends what the definition of the word "is" is.  Oops. Sorry I meant "payoff" . 

For the record, I think Trump is a POS but I don't recall this level of hysteria from the left when Bill lied directly to every US citizen on TV.  Bonus points for his lame attempt at playing sleazy lawyer-esque semantic word games. Not that I cared, he got caught banging an intern and was doing what any red blooded American married man would do when caught cheating: he lied. 

A president under investigation had the balls to testify?  Wow. Things sure have changed.

On 6/24/2019 at 8:30 PM, Alias Detective said:

Thrown out, again. This old bag might give it a rest at this point? 

May 3 was the latest very bad day for Donald Trump at his trial for allegedly raping E. Jean Carroll.

Carroll’s attorneys presented compelling testimony from an expert psychologist, who testified to the mental toll that Carroll has suffered as a result of the alleged rape.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/donald-trumps-rape-trial-goes-from-one-disaster-to-another

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

May 3 was the latest very bad day for Donald Trump at his trial for allegedly raping E. Jean Carroll.

Carroll’s attorneys presented compelling testimony from an expert psychologist, who testified to the mental toll that Carroll has suffered as a result of the alleged rape.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/donald-trumps-rape-trial-goes-from-one-disaster-to-another

😆

15 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

That’s the woman that allegedly took Trump into a dressing room to try on undergarments?

Apparently.

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

We all know the mental toll you suffer from TDS

Accusation = guilt if you are not part of the liberal religion.   If you are part of the liberal religion accusation = political stunt.

If I met someone IRL who’d been accused of sexual assault I might believe them if they said it was made up depending on the circumstances.

If I met someone who’d been accused of SA by 20+ women I’d be pretty sure at least a few of those allegations were true. 

16 minutes ago, MDC said:

If I met someone IRL who’d been accused of sexual assault I might believe them if they said it was made up depending on the circumstances.

If I met someone who’d been accused of SA by 20+ women I’d be pretty sure at least a few of those allegations were true. 

9 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Biden is a creep too. :thumbsup: 

26 minutes ago, MDC said:

Are you a billionaire playboy who has been desired by women looking for a life of luxury for the past 50 years?   If not, you can’t relate.  

Just now, Tree of Knowledge said:

Are you a billionaire playboy who has been desired by women looking for a life of luxury for the past 50 years?   If not, you can’t relate.  

Nope. But there are plenty of mega rich people who don’t have a decades long history of cheating on all their wives and dozens of SA allegations. 

You seriously think all these claims are made up?

5 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

It's the what can it hurt to pile on technique. No one focuses on you alone because you are just one of 25. Hopefully the dude just pays everyone to go away because no one will believe the guy because of the numbers. Certain people will believe anything if more than one person says something. Screw any facts.