Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Trump rape accusations!

Just now, sderk said:

"Vanilla boy"?  Are you implying you are some other color "boy"?

Hardcore only enjoys very vanilla sex. Boring, unadventurous, conservative.  Glad I could help.

27 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I bet Trump really misses the days he could just send his mob fixer jailbird lawyer to threaten his assault victims into shutting the f--k up.

Nah, I think he is enjoying causing all the libs in this country to go into total meltdown while he slowly rids the country of the crap obama affected.  

16 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I bet Trump really misses the days he could just send his mob fixer jailbird lawyer to threaten his assault victims into shutting the f--k up.

Body count ?

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Hardcore only enjoys very vanilla sex. Boring, unadventurous, conservative.  Glad I could help.

Newbie thinks the only way to have great sex is annalingus.  I guess he never hooked up with a one nighter and had great sex. What's that like? I had lots of great sex with one nighters. Sad he hasn't. 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Newbie thinks the only way to have great sex is annalingus.  I guess he never hooked up with a one nighter and had great sex. What's that like? I had lots of great sex with one nighters. Sad he hasn't. 

There's a lot more to oral sex than just eating ass, loser.  Anyone who thinks women are gross because of pee pee and poo poo are the absolute worst lay a woman can possibly have.  You need a women who washes and she needs a guy who cares about pleasing her.  And believe me, you do NOT want to compare our sex lives. That I can promise you. 🤠

Just now, The Observer said:

There's a lot more to oral sex than just eating ass, loser.  Anyone who thinks women are gross because of pee pee and poo poo are the absolute worst lay a woman can possibly have.  You need a women who washes and she needs a guy who cares about pleasing her.  And believe me, you do NOT want to compare our sex lives. That I can promise you. 🤠

So you either had great sex without annilingus, or you made one nighters wash before sex? Never got laid in a car? On the beach? Behind a dumpster? Sounds boring and vanilla to me.

Just now, MDC said:

Behind a dumpster? Sounds pretty gay.

It was the 80's. You made due. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So you either had great sex without annilingus, or you made one nighters wash before sex? Never got laid in a car? On the beach? Behind a dumpster? Sounds boring and vanilla to me.

Never ate an ass on a one night stand.  If that's what your bumbling was asking.  In a car? Yes. On a car? Yes. On a beach? Yes. Behind a dumpster? No.

Probably your wife's spot of choice so you can't tell if the stench is from the garbage or her unwashed ass.

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Never ate an ass on a one night stand.  If that's what your bumbling was asking.  In a car? Yes. On a car? Yes. On a beach? Yes. Behind a dumpster? No.

Probably your wife's spot of choice so you can't tell if the stench is from the garbage or her unwashed ass.

Would you say you had great sex ever during a one nighter? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It was probably a stray beagle or simply a mutt. There are a lot of stray dogs where he lives I imagine. They like to hear him howl when they are on top.

And there it is.  The set up.  🤣  When are you going to realize I'm smarter than you and always a step ahead? Christ, it's been ten years now that I've been destroying you.

And there it is.  The set up.  🤣  When are you going to realize I'm smarter than you and always a step ahead? Christ, it's been ten years now that I've been destroying you.

I did set you up. And in true puzzy fashion, you run from a simple question. I win. Lol. 

1 minute ago, sderk said:

It was probably a stray beagle or simply a mutt. There are a lot of stray dogs where he lives I imagine. They like to hear him howl when they are on top.

I think we talked about this before.  Proof read your posts before hitting submit.  I'm sure that sounded awesome in your head. Most fourth graders would know to backspace and try to think of something else.

19 minutes ago, The Observer said:

eating ass,  That I can promise you. 🤠

Nice. Keep it to yourself.

I did set you up. And in true puzzy fashion, you run from a simple question. I win. Lol. 

rofl  always a step ahead. You should choose someone else, Vanilla boy.

rofl  always a step ahead. You should choose someone else, Vanilla boy.

You claim I set you up, but you're a step ahead. If that were true, you would have cut me off before the kill shot. Lol. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You claim I set you up, but you're a step ahead. If that were true, you would have cut me off before the kill shot. Lol. 

Your imaginary kill shot is laughable.  You're comparing a one night stand with your relationship with your wife. With one night stands, I'm looking to get laid. With my girlfriend, I'm doing everything I can to satisfy her. As many times as I can.   I'm glad you think so little of Crusty that she's basically a series of one night stands

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Your imaginary kill shot is laughable.  You're comparing a one night stand with your relationship with your wife. With one night stands, I'm looking to get laid. With my girlfriend, I'm doing everything I can to satisfy her. As many times as I can.   I'm glad you think so little of Crusty that she's basically a series of one night stands

So, you never had a great one night stand. You missed out Newbie, they can be Grrrrrrrreat! 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So, you never had a great one night stand. You missed out Newbie, they can be Grrrrrrrreat! 

Smart boy. Limp away.

Smart boy. Limp away.

You said you were just getting laid. That doesn't sound like it was great. Your words, not mine. It's ok, not everyone can have great sex all the time. Some people have to do gross things to get their partner off and that's not advised for a one nighter. Or at all, but worse for a chick you just met. 

1 minute ago, porkbutt said:

jeezus. get a room already. this is unbearable.

Noted. Sorry. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Can we still talk about our rapist president?  That's the thread topic.

yes. do you really think he raped all these women?

Can we still talk about our rapist president?  That's the thread topic.

It's as plausible that you are a dog rapist retard as he is a rapist. Well, no. No it's not. It's more plausible you are a dog rapist retard than Trump is a rapist. 

Please continue with your TDS whining. Hopefully it keeps you off the streets.

2 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

yes. do you really think he raped all these women?

No. I highly doubt he raped all 20 of them. While the odds that all 20 of them are lying, considering he's admitted how he views women and what he does to them, is astronomical. Conversely, the odds that at least one of them is not looking to make a buck is also astronomical.

This week in lib world:

Supporting Iran.

Debunked Accusations. 

Do they send out memos?  If only their party was this well coordinated when selecting a president.  

4 minutes ago, sderk said:

It's as plausible that you are a dog rapist retard as he is a rapist. Well, no. No it's not. It's more plausible you are a dog rapist retard than Trump is a rapist. 

Please continue with your TDS whining. Hopefully it keeps you off the streets.

I was talking to a woman a few years back who was into the dog thing. It really turned her on.  Wasn't really my thing, but the thought of how much it turned her on was kind of hot, so I entertained the conversations.  ;) 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

No. I highly doubt he raped all 20 of them. While the odds that all 20 of them are lying, considering he's admitted how he views women and what he does to them, is astronomical. Conversely, the odds that at least one of them is not looking to make a buck is also astronomical.

you know kavanuagh had what 5-6 accusers in like a couple weeks. trump, a billionaire, 20 accusers? how many came out before he entered poilitics?

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I would think you orange people would stick up for each other. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

I would think you orange people would stick up for each other. 

I can't defend a heartless racist rapist. Even if he's an orange brother.

Sorry fake outrage liberal crybabies.  You do not get to throw out the rape card or racist cards as you have already in the past proven these issues mean nothing to you. 

Thread over. 

23 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I can't defend a heartless racist rapist. Even if he's an orange brother.

So no self defense in your case then.

44 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

Does Orange is the new black mean what I think it does? 

What is the old black?