Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Trump rape accusations!

9 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Her accusation has always struck me as improbable.  That said, some times the improbable is the case.  I await the verdict.

Aren't we awaiting 8 years of verdicts from constant liberal accusations against Trump?

1 hour ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

That’s the woman that allegedly took Trump into a dressing room to try on undergarments?

Not only that but her description of events eerily parallels the script of a TV show to the point that she was questioned about that "coincidence" and acknowledged that her incident matches the TV show pretty much exactly.  But she SWEARS she NEVER saw that episode!!!!!  😂

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Republicans ignore this.

A disturbing allegation.  Frankly I am very suspicious of anyone who visited Epstein's Lolita gulag.

10 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

A disturbing allegation.  Frankly I am very suspicious of anyone who visited Epstein's Lolita gulag.

I really hope that all the Epstein details are made public some day and all these abusers are held accountable.

Remember Joe Biden?

I wonder if there were any cameras around when he was showering with his daughter? Hmm...

22 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I really hope that all the Epstein details are made public some day and all these abusers are held accountable.

Will never happen as long as the Clinton's are alive. 

I have no doubt that it's possible that every allegation of sexual harassment/assault and/or rape is legit.  I also have no doubt that it's possible that every allegation of sexual harassment/assault and/or rape is bull crap.  I'm always willing to listen to the story, but I'm not always going to believe the person.

I'm less inclined to believe politically motivated accusations.

Gutterboy thinks only teenage girls make up rape accusations.  Says it happens all the time. 

The disgraced financier’s calendar for Monday, Sept. 8, 2014, details his planned meetings with some of the country’s richest men

By Khadeeja Safdar

Follow

, David Benoit

Follow

and Kara Dapena

Follow

May 4, 2023 at 8:03 am ET
fab04c59-673d-4767-a9ae-6132da261ecc-DAY

Epstein’s meetings scheduled for Sept. 8, 2014

Jeffrey

Epstein

Thomas

Pritzker

Mortimer

Zuckerman

Kathryn

Ruemmler

Note: End times are estimates

Six years earlier, in 2008, Epstein pleaded guilty to soliciting and procuring a minor for prostitution, and he subsequently registered as a sex offender. He was arrested again in 2019 on sex-trafficking charges, and died that year in jailawaiting trial.

Mr. Gates, the co-founder of Microsoft, has said they discussed philanthropy, and it was a mistake to meet with Epstein. Mr. Black, a co-founder of Apollo Global Management, who has said previously he met for tax and estate advice, declined to comment. The other two men haven’t previously discussed their meetings with Epstein and didn’t respond to requests for comment. Mr. Pritzker is chairman of Hyatt Hotels and Mr. Zuckerman is a real-estate investor and media owner.

That Monday featured appointments at two luxury hotels in midtown Manhattan—the Park Hyatt and Four Seasons. Epstein was also scheduled to host several visitors at his sprawling townhouse near Central Park. 

749cf3be-e020-46c7-8698-62522f3ea4a3-DAY

Epstein’s

townhouse

What follows is a breakdown of Epstein’s agenda that day, offering a glimpse of the many connections he made with wealthy and prominent people. The Journal couldn’t verify whether every scheduled meeting took place.

b569bf86-c610-4677-a2af-7ba39f5000ec-DAY

Jeffrey

Epstein

Thomas

Pritzker

Epstein’s driver picked him up in the morning and brought him to meet the Microsoft mogul and Hyatt hotel heir at the Park Hyatt hotel near Central Park.

Epstein had met with each of them before. In 2011, Epstein was discussing a multibillion-dollar charitable fund with JPMorgan Chase executives and wrote in emails to them that he could involve Mr. Gates and Mr. Pritzker.

On this day, Mr. Gates was scheduled to spend several hours with Epstein, accompanying him to various meetings. Mr. Gates runs, with his ex-wife, one of the world’s biggest philanthropies. 

“As Bill has said many times before, it was a mistake to have ever met with him and he deeply regrets it,” said a spokeswoman for Mr. Gates.

Mr. Pritzker, part of a wealthy and politically connected Chicago family, was a frequent guest at Epstein’s townhouse, according to the documents. 

Mr. Pritzker and Hyatt representatives didn’t respond to requests for comment about the scheduled meetings.

ffdedd81-5923-49c5-9bc3-91233648723a-DAY

Jeffrey

Epstein

The schedule called for Epstein and Mr. Gates to head two blocks along 57th Street to the skyscraper that houses the offices of Apollo Global Management. 

Epstein had been scheduled to meet with its co-founder Mr. Black the day before, and the two men were slated to meet again three days later, the documents show.

Mr. Black had more than 100 meetings scheduled with Epstein from 2013 to 2017. They typically met at Epstein’s townhouse and occasionally at Mr. Black’s office, the documents show.

The billionaire stepped down as Apollo’s CEO in March 2021. An Apollo review found he paid Epstein $158 million for estate planning and tax work. 

Mr. Black declined to comment about the scheduled meetings. Apollo has said Epstein was working for Mr. Black, not Apollo.

ac01a45f-2b28-4a27-9910-0a7e3f6f7a64-DAY

Jeffrey

Epstein

Mortimer

Zuckerman

Epstein and Mr. Gates were next scheduled to head to Epstein’s townhouse to meet with Mr. Zuckerman, the owner of U.S. News & World Report.

At the time of the meeting, Mr. Zuckerman also owned the Daily News and was executive chairman of Boston Properties, a big owner of office buildings. 

Mr. Zuckerman was scheduled to meet Epstein more than a dozen times over the years. On some occasions, the two men planned to meet at Mr. Zuckerman’s office or home, which was near Epstein’s townhouse, the documents show. 

One night in January 2014, Epstein waited past 11 p.m. to meet with Mr. Zuckerman, who was scheduled to visit his townhouse at 10:30 p.m., the documents show. 

A spokeswoman for Mr. Zuckerman had no comment on the scheduled meetings.

fac5e401-ffc8-4f2b-9e95-6b75a82983b4-DAY

Jeffrey

Epstein

Kathryn

Ruemmler

The Four Seasons, a luxury-hotel chain in which Mr. Gates’s investment firm holds a stake, was the next scheduled stop. There, Epstein introduced Mr. Gates to Kathryn Ruemmler, who until earlier that year had served as President Obama’s top White House lawyer.

Over the next few years, Epstein often had appointments with Ms. Ruemmler, who was a partner at Latham & Watkins at the time and is now general counsel at Goldman Sachs

Ms. Ruemmler had a professional relationship with Epstein and many of their meetings were about a mutual client, a Goldman Sachs spokesman said. “I regret ever knowing Jeffrey Epstein,” Ms. Ruemmler said. 

The spokeswoman for Mr. Gates said Epstein never worked for Mr. Gates. A spokeswoman for Latham & Watkins said Epstein wasn’t a client of the firm.

758fb37e-a63a-4b68-b298-7708bfa606b6-DAY

Jeffrey

Epstein

Epstein returned to his Upper East Side townhouse in the afternoon, the schedule shows. One of the largest private homes in Manhattan, the townhouse was originally built for a Macy’s heir.

At 4:30 p.m., Epstein was scheduled to meet with Ramsey Elkholy, a musician and anthropologist. Mr. Elkholy had several other meetings with Epstein over the years.

Mr. Elkholy said one of Epstein’s girlfriends had introduced them, and that he occasionally went to Epstein for financial and book publishing advice. “When I heard about everything that happened, I was sick to my stomach,” he said.

“In hindsight, I realize that Jeffrey was a very good con man,” Mr. Elkholy said. “He could give the impression that he was helping you when in fact he was mostly B.S.-ing.”

857d4d95-7b7d-4955-b601-73035143293a-DAY

Jeffrey

Epstein

The next person on Epstein’s calendar, Leon Botstein, was running late that day. The longtime president of Bard College was arriving at LaGuardia Airport and planned to head straight to the townhouse, the documents show.

Mr. Botstein said he first visited Epstein’s townhouse in 2012 to thank him for $75,000 in unsolicited donations for Bard’s high schools, then visited again over several years in an attempt to get more. He also invited Epstein to events at the college.

Mr. Botstein said fundraising for the school was his responsibility, and that he met just as frequently with other potential donors.

“It was a humiliating experience to deal with him, but I cannot afford to put my pride before my obligation to raise money for the causes I’m responsible for,” Mr. Botstein said.

“It looked like he was someone who was convicted and served his time,” Mr. Botstein said. “That turned out to be corrupt, but we didn’t know that.” 

96039467-4abc-4612-b116-8bc75c121dcc-DAY

Jeffrey

Epstein

The last meeting scheduled for the day was with Barnaby Marsh, a philanthropic adviser to wealthy families. At the time, Mr. Marsh was an executive at the John Templeton Foundation, which donates to various science and research groups. He had roughly two dozen meetings with Epstein.

Mr. Marsh said he often went to Epstein’s townhouse for gatherings because it was full of academics and wealthy people who discussed philanthropy ideas. “So many of these billionaires knew him,” Mr. Marsh said. “And he would sit in the corner, just kind of watching.”

Mr. Marsh said Epstein openly discussed his jail time. Mr. Marsh said, however, that he never saw evidence Epstein made significant donations. “He was a lot of talk, but he never did anything.” 

That is just one day in Epstein’s calendar. He was scheduled to meet regularly with some of those same people, and infrequently with others. Here is a look at how often they appeared in Epstein’s schedule in the year before and the year after that day:

d7fd1d10-5e0a-4be5-8719-54a1e32dcd07-DAY

Days with scheduled Epstein meetings

For the year before and the year after Sept. 8, 2014

Mortimer Zuckerman

Photo sources: Corbis via Getty Images; European Pressphoto Agency; Bloomberg News (3); Reuters; NBCUniversal via Getty Images; Patrick McMullan via Getty Images. A color filter has been used on photos.

Just now, Tree of Knowledge said:

Trump didn’t rape anyone.  He was able to get any woman he wanted any time he wanted.  It’s a concept most with TDS cannot comprehend.   

20+ women have come forward with accusations of sexual misconduct who disagree.

2 hours ago, Horseman said:

Look at her....I don't think so.

You are looking at photos of her now and she is close to 80. Here is how she looked back in the day near the time of the rape allegation.

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Trump didn’t rape anyone.  He was able to get any woman he wanted any time he wanted.  It’s a concept most with TDS cannot comprehend.   

Good grief 

11 minutes ago, squistion said:

You are looking at photos of her now and she is close to 80. Here is how she looked back in the day near the time of the rape allegation.

Schedule an appointment with an optometrist.

• Thanks 2

56 minutes ago, squistion said:

You people are so focking creepy.

50 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Good grief 

Meanwhile there's a thousand REAL videos of Biden inappropriately touching little kids in a sexual manner..

Let me guess, he's not a perv? 

2 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Meanwhile there's a thousand REAL videos of Biden inappropriately touching little kids in a sexual manner..

Let me guess, he's not a perv? 

Uhhh. Not really sure what to say to this.

Is Biden some sort of criminal mastermind? Maybe he’s way smarter than you guys think to avoid jail with so many obvious crimes he has committed.🤔

1 minute ago, League Champion said:

But Trump's a pervert? This is a sitting President! 

Have the authorities not seen this? I am shocked he’s not in jail!

2 minutes ago, League Champion said:

But Trump's a pervert? This is a sitting President! 

They both are, but you will never said anything bad about Trump

Just now, thegeneral said:

Have the authorities not seen this? I am shocked he’s not in jail!

Have the authorities seen Trump molest anyone? Biden is on camera molesting innocent children 

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I hate Trump but I like watching you leftie Pansies squirm. 

Have you seen Trump molest anyone? I just gave you video evidence of your Hero Joe molesting little kids. Not odd to you?? 

1 hour ago, squistion said:

20+ women have come forward with accusations of sexual misconduct who disagree.

And hundreds of women gave tips about Kavanaugh alleging rape or assault, all of them false.  The left has created an army of sick lying bastards who would do anything to advance their sick agenda.  Seig Heil. 

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

And hundreds of women gave tips about Kavanaugh alleging rape or assault, all of them false.  

They don't talk about that. Next comes deflection 

11 minutes ago, League Champion said:

I hate Trump but I like watching you leftie Pansies squirm. 

Have you seen Trump molest anyone? I just gave you video evidence of your Hero Joe molesting little kids. Not odd to you?? 

It is odd to me, I don't like Biden.

15 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Where is the video of Trump molesting little kids?

8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

It is odd to me, I don't like Biden.

You can't have it both ways. You keep saying that but you go out of your way to rip Trump and Trump supporters. You haven't posted one negative word about Biden in any posts other "I don't like Biden either". 

You're a Biden supporter and apologist, so stop your BS. 

1 minute ago, League Champion said:

You can't have it both ways. You keep saying that but you go out of your way to rip Trump and Trump supporters. You haven't posted one negative word about Biden in any posts other "I don't like Biden either". 

You're a Biden supporter and apologist, so stop your BS. 

I can't hate Biden and Trump?  You can go back and see that I've also been firm in my dislike for Biden.  I didn't vote for him, I don't like him.  I'm not trying to have it both ways.

You're a child, you post childish memes 24/7 and tell people how they think.  We've all had enough of you.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

Schedule an appointment with an optometrist.

Trump in his deposition was shown a picture of E. Jean Carrol and was asked who it was. He identified the photo as his ex-wife Marla Maples.

11 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Where is the video of Trump molesting little kids?

Probably on your hard drive

15 minutes ago, jonmx said:

And hundreds of women gave tips about Kavanaugh alleging rape or assault, all of them false.  The left has created an army of sick lying bastards who would do anything to advance their sick agenda.  Seig Heil. 

Tips are not the same is someone coming forward publicly with an accusation, which I believe some 20-25 have. And most had a contemporaneous verification from someone they told at the time. 

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

can't hate Biden and Trump? 

You don't hate Biden. You never even criticize him. You're a typical Democrat and your posts enforce that. 

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Probably on your hard drive

Says the person who supports handing kids off to Trannies. If anyone needs their hard drive checked it's you 🌈

Just now, squistion said:

Tips are not the same is someone coming forward publicly with an accusation, which I believe some 20-25 have. And most had a contemporaneous verification from someone they told at the time. 

Lol...they are all false allegations, anyway you spin it. 

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Lol...they are all false allegations, anyway you spin it. 

There were those who testified that these women had made contemporaneous statements to them at the time telling them of the incident. As I recall you dismissed the allegations of Kavanaugh's accuser because she didn't have such testimony or proof. 

12 minutes ago, squistion said:

How did Deshaun Watson make out?