Sign in to follow this  
Voltaire

Young People Rapidly Becoming Uncomfortable with LBGTQPZ2

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Why does anyone care which bathroom a person chooses to use?  When I'm using the men's room, I can go into a stall for privacy if I want it.  When I'm at a urinal, I don't worry that some other dude using an urinal might be gay.  And if a drag queen needs to use a rest room, does it really matter if he chooses to use the one my son is in or the one my daughter is in?   As I said earlier, I'm not totally comfortable with the whole cross-dressing/transgender thing, but I don't expect businesses to have to build a third bathroom.

Thick as a brick. Meathead fits you perfectly.  

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Can't say I disagree really.

If someone actually looks like a woman, I don't think anyone would notice if "she" had a wanker.  There are stalls in the women's room.  If "she" sat down, no one would know.  If you really want to be and fell like you are a "she", then sitting down would be normal.  Standing up would not be.

If you look like a man, I don't think anyone would notice if "he" didn't have a wanker.  No one opens up stalls to see if you have one.

I don't care if anyone is gay, lesbo, or bi... bang who you want.

Exactly.  It's all just a way for people to look down on other people and call them freaks.

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Why does anyone care which bathroom a person chooses to use?  When I'm using the men's room, I can go into a stall for privacy if I want it.  When I'm at a urinal, I don't worry that some other dude using an urinal might be gay.  And if a drag queen needs to use a rest room, does it really matter if he chooses to use the one my son is in or the one my daughter is in?   As I said earlier, I'm not totally comfortable with the whole cross-dressing/transgender thing, but I don't expect businesses to have to build a third bathroom.

Folks who don’t like trans people are really invested in the idea that they’re more likely to be molesters or dudes will dress as women to get bathroom access to your kids.

i wouldn’t let my child use a public bathroom alone anyway. And I’d be more worried about the seemingly normal guy in public than a drag queen or transvestite.

12 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

There is a difference between attraction and finding someone attractive.  A dude isn't BI if he thinks Brad Pitt is a good looking guy.  Although it might be hip these days to claim you are.

I completely agree.  Yes, one can acknowledge that someone is attractive and not be attracted to them, or desire them.

Also a distinction between HT's one time experimentation in college, and 90sbaby's daily desire to lick mr hand's Popsicle. 

:D 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Folks who don’t like trans people are really invested in the idea that they’re more likely to be molesters or dudes will dress as women to get bathroom access to your kids.

i wouldn’t let my child use a public bathroom alone anyway. And I’d be more worried about the seemingly normal guy in public than a drag queen or transvestite.

And then when you ask them if there's data to back up the premise that transgenders are more likely to be molesters, they slink away and go to the next thread.

It has nothing to do with molesting. Dopes are too stupid or busy trolling to see that. 

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

And then when you ask them if there's data to back up the premise that transgenders are more likely to be molesters, they slink away and go to the next thread.

Ha, Slinky jr! 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It has nothing to do with molesting. Dopes are too stupid or busy trolling to see that. 

Well then explain it oldman pop. You have young kids. They will eventually be old enough to use a public bathroom on their own. What is your fear?

Just now, The Observer said:

Well then explain it oldman pop. You have young kids. They will eventually be old enough to use a public bathroom on their own. What is your fear?

I never mentioned when they are old enough or a public bathroom. But Fock it, you blather what you and your kind want to believe, not the way it is. 

14 minutes ago, MDC said:

Went to the Red Sox Monday night (free tix from work) Was there from inning 4 through 7, can't stand baseball anymore.

Walk to the bathroom with my baby momma, the girls room is 1st. Some guy is standing there with 3 girls, ages 5 to 10 I am guessing. He asks her "would you mind bringing my girls into the ladies room, you look trustworthy"  Line is out the door anyway. So she brings them all in, waits for each to go and then walks back out before she even went herself.

What would you do with you daughter(s) that age? can't bring them into the mens room at a sporting event

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I never mentioned when they are old enough or a public bathroom. But Fock it, you blather what you and your kind want to believe, not the way it is. 

Ok, you said it has nothing to do with molestation. This is the second shot I'm giving you to educate 'me and my kind'.  What's your issue?

20 minutes ago, MDC said:

This has already happened.  And they don't have to dress as women.  They can just walk in.  And the problem is, in the past if you saw a creeper in the women's bathroom at Target you tell them and they call the cops on him.  Now, Target bathrooms are gender free so you can't do that.   It may be a super small percentage of shoppers who will ever encounter said creeper but the same can be said about school shootings but somehow they're a huge deal. 

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Ok, you said it has nothing to do with molestation. This is the second shot I'm giving you to educate 'me and my kind'.  What's your issue?

I said what the issue was when I was talking about public schools. But you punked out when facts were introduced. Really starting to define you around here. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I said what the issue was when I was talking about public schools. But you punked out when facts were introduced. Really starting to define you around here. 

And I responded to the public schools thing.  Which 'facts' exactly, were introduced?  I realize this board is your life.  So I'm trying to cover all of your concerns.

And I responded to the public schools thing.  Which 'facts' exactly, were introduced?  I realize this board is your life.  So I'm trying to cover all of your concerns.

This board is my life? You're hillarious, you know that? Pot-Kettle indeed. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This board is my life? You're hillarious, you know that? Pot-Kettle indeed. 

Sorry loser. You are not even an afterthought when I'm off the board. You're home doing searches prepping for the next day. You are easily the biggest loser here. And 100% the most obsessed. You told me a few weeks ago that the guys like you because you're getting lots of likes. ROFL  Then yesterday you said you're the top member.  I'm trying to imagine a life where those are important to a dude. It makes me sad, actually.  :(

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Sorry loser. You are not even an afterthought when I'm off the board. You're home doing searches prepping for the next day. You are easily the biggest loser here. And 100% the most obsessed. You told me a few weeks ago that the guys like you because you're getting lots of likes. ROFL  Then yesterday you said you're the top member.  I'm trying to imagine a life where those are important to a dude. It makes me sad, actually.  :(

Simple mind doesn't understand self deprecation when he hears it. I'll come up with a poop joke. Something you'll get. 

35 minutes ago, MDC said:

Some of us just think they're focking weird and probably mentally ill.

Has the left embraced, and is there already a letter, for the sick focks who like children?  If not, I'm sure it's coming.  I can already see it.  "Well, as long as they don't act on their sexual desires, they should be allowed to celebrate it."  I don't want to know where it goes after that.

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

Has the left embraced, and is there already a letter, for the sick focks who like children?  If not, I'm sure it's coming.  I can already see it.  "Well, as long as they don't act on their sexual desires, they should be allowed to celebrate it."  I don't want to know where it goes after that.

Barbara Streisand pretty much said that. Ol babs let the secret out too soon 

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I think it's going to be beastiality first.  baby steps.

I have no problem with consenting human adults expressing their sexuality however they like.  Dress up however you want, strap on whatever device you need and go to town on each other.  I fully accept that there are lots of different types of people in the world, and they don't all get off the same way.

I do take issue with people demanding  I celebrate their existence or be labeled a bigot.

They represent a small % of the population, but their "issues" continue to drive our collective consciousness. 

Enough already. 

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Community pissers and locker rooms are stupid anyway.  I understand the cost savings for business of a certain size, but at this point, it needs to be individual stalls (floor to ceiling) or nothing at all.  

Whoever thought it was a great idea to put group showers in high school locker rooms was obviously a pedo-queer.  

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

Community pissers and locker rooms are stupid anyway.  I understand the cost savings for business of a certain size, but at this point, it needs to be individual stalls (floor to ceiling) or nothing at all.  

Whoever thought it was a great idea to put group showers in high school locker rooms was obviously a pedo-queer.  

Not all of us have gone through life scared of being seen naked.   Can you imagine 60 football players after a game having to wait around until a stall was available?  Of course there's group showers.

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Not all of us have gone through life scared of being seen naked.   Can you imagine 60 football players after a game having to wait around until a stall was available?  Of course there's group showers.

Yup, meathead fits you perfect. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup, meathead fits you perfect. 

I doubt you played sports in high school, but group showers was the norm and no one felt creepy about it. I realize you didn't need a shower after chess club or archery or whatever, but athletes didn't care about stuff like that. We were sweaty and wanted a shower.

Let me guess.  You're one of those guys who walks around the gym locker room having conversations with other naked men. 

My HS football team had 50+ players.  There were probably 15 shower heads in the shower room and I don't remember having to wait very long.  Each one of the shower heads could easily have had a stall built around it and it would not have made a second's difference in the time it took to get everyone showered and out of there. 

There's need to expose kids to each other, their adult coaches and adult gym teachers in that situation.  Do they even do that anymore?

My wife had a dyke gym teacher who made all the girls parade past her after showering so she could verify they'd actually taken one.  

And I believe I've told the story here about Bill Bowerman. (Oregon Track Coach and Co-founder of Nike) who used to think it was a hoot to shower with his team and randomly pick out a player each day upon whom he would piss.  Great team building stuff there.  

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I doubt you played sports in high school, but group showers was the norm and no one felt creepy about it. I realize you didn't need a shower after chess club or archery or whatever, but athletes didn't care about stuff like that. We were sweaty and wanted a shower.

HT played varsity OL and nose tackle. Haven’t you read his Tough Guy resume?

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

Let me guess.  You're one of those guys who walks around the gym locker room having conversations with other naked men. 

My HS football team had 50+ players.  There were probably 15 shower heads in the shower room and I don't remember having to wait very long.  Each one of the shower heads could easily have had a stall built around it and it would not have made a second's difference in the time it took to get everyone showered and out of there. 

There's need to expose kids to each other, their adult coaches and adult gym teachers in that situation.  Do they even do that anymore?

My wife had a dyke gym teacher who made all the girls parade past her after showering so she could verify they'd actually taken one.  

And I believe I've told the story here about Bill Bowerman. (Oregon Track Coach and Co-founder of Nike) who used to think it was a hoot to shower with his team and randomly pick out a player each day upon whom he would piss.  Great team building stuff there.  

As I've stated, after sports games or practices, I just wanted to cool off and clean up. Wasn't worried about being seen by the other players.

Sounds like that Oregon track coach was a pervert and should be in jail. Not sure how that's relevant.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

LOL  Oh God

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Sure thing meathead. 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Never said OL. That's for fat guys. MDC worked at a comic book store. Sad. 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Ironic you say this considering you're the one who said he wanted to kill Republicans.

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

LOL  Oh God

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2014 at 10:45 PM, Magnificent Bastard said:

I'll post it again, because that freak hijacked his thread. My resume: Undersized varsity noseguard, USMC infantry, NYPD south Bronx and Harlem, current stay at home dad, 8 month old terror. I win.

Sorry, HT only played noseguard. He made varsity though. :thumbsup:

30 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Circling back to the age difference sub-thread, we had community showers in HS but I can't honestly remember if I used them or not.  We didn't shower after gym; we weren't doing max burpees, we played softball and similar.  My varsity sports were baseball and golf which were both remote.  Younger I played basketball and track but again, we just went home and showered.  I could see wrestlers using them if they were cutting weight I guess.    Basically I'm not scared of being seen naked but I've never paraded around a locker room in the buff.  :dunno:

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Circling back to the age difference sub-thread, we had community showers in HS but I can't honestly remember if I used them or not.  We didn't shower after gym; we weren't doing max burpees, we played softball and similar.  My varsity sports were baseball and golf which were both remote.  Younger I played basketball and track but again, we just went home and showered.  I could see wrestlers using them if they were cutting weight I guess.    Basically I'm not scared of being seen naked but I've never paraded around a locker room in the buff.  :dunno:

We had to take showers after gym class starting in 7th grade (although it was basically a 5 second, no soap rinsing). That's when Jr High School started in my school district. As 6th grade was ending, I remember being terrified that I might be the only boy in my class without pubic hair in the fall.  As luck would have it, it sprouted that summer and I showered with confidence.  :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

We had to take showers after gym class starting in 7th grade (although it was basically a 5 second, no soap rinsing). That's when Jr High School started in my school district. As 6th grade was ending, I remember being terrified that I might be the only boy in my class without pubic hair in the fall.  As luck would have it, it sprouted that summer and I showered with confidence.  :thumbsup:

Too much sharing! 

1 minute ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

Too much sharing! 

That's me. The board's open book.  But believe me, not every page is worth reading. 😁