Sign in to follow this  
Voltaire

Young People Rapidly Becoming Uncomfortable with LBGTQPZ2

It's a shocking but refreshing turn of events. Familiarity breeds contempt apparently. They must not have liked their Tranny Book Reading Club

Here Is the totally impartial and non-biased article expressing the new facts in a neutral way and offering deep insights as to why the shift is occuring...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/06/24/lgbtq-acceptance-millennials-decline-glaad-survey/1503758001/

11 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Cliffs?

Cliffs are exactly what we're looking at.... comfort with the gay community is falling off the cliff in just two years... boom, very rapidly, especially with young people. There's four age groups but I'm focusing on the youngest one below.

They asked four questions in the survey and in just two years, they've shed tons of young support. This is measuring discomfort with these things

- Learning family member is LGBTQ;

- Having child placed in class with LGBTQ teacher;

- Learning doctor is LGBTQ;

- Learning child had LGBTQ history lesson in school

Age 18-34 results

Family member

2016 24%

2017 29%

2018 36%

Teacher

2016 25%

2017 29%

2018 33%

Doctor

2016 24%

2017 27%

2018 34%

School Lesson

2016 27%

2017 30%

2018 39%

------

That's a 12, 8, 10, and 12% rise in just two years.

I'm quite surprised by this.  As an old conservatard fart who turns 52 next month, I would expect myself to be intolerable.  Yet my daughter was in her HS theater group, and we were their house away from home for a lot of them.  We had everyone on the LGBTQ spectrum at our home more than I could count.  It never bothered me. 

Why do I find myself tolerant of this stuff but young people don't?  :dunno:

25 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I'm quite surprised by this.  As an old conservatard fart who turns 52 next month, I would expect myself to be intolerable.  Yet my daughter was in her HS theater group, and we were their house away from home for a lot of them.  We had everyone on the LGBTQ spectrum at our home more than I could count.  It never bothered me. 

Why do I find myself tolerant of this stuff but young people don't?  :dunno:

So you're seeing this stuff too?

I'm no longer young, sadly, but I know all my life I was hostile to all of this LBGTQPZ2 stuff, but that got diluted over the years as the gays were allies in fighting to keep creationism out of schools and other things that I agreed with them like hatred of GWB, such that I was genuinely happy for the gays when they got gay marriage. Then, the next day, they started smacking us over the head and slamming through tranny stuff as well and putting gay everything everywhere and it's overwhelming and I have a serious case of buyer's remorse.

12 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I'm no longer young, sadly, but I know all my life I was hostile to all of this LBGTQPZ2 stuff, but that got diluted over the years as the gays were allies in fighting to keep creationism out of schools and other things that I agreed with them like hatred of GWB, such that I was genuinely happy for the gays when they got gay marriage. Then, the next day, they started smacking us over the head and slamming through tranny stuff as well and putting gay everything everywhere and it's overwhelming and I have a serious case of buyer's remorse.

Totally agree with last part. 

I think most were fine with gay marriage. But it's like they're hiding all the freaks behind the door as soon as we signed off on that. 

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

There is a theory that the radical left actually does not accept LBGT+. 

They are just pawns to tear a society down. If you accept gays, the radical left will then increasingly push more and more alternate lifestyles upon you until you feel demoralized.  That is how to destroy a nation from within.  The left keeps subverting the culture from a million directions until people are willing to destroy its very foundation.  Then in the chaos, the left seizes authoritarian power.  Once that is done, they sweep away all subversive elements.  That means the left will remove the LBGT+ from society because they are no longer needed and would just subvert THEIR power going forward.

This theory has been around for decades.  Your comments align with the theory.  It is having the EXACT desired effect on you.  It is demoralizing you.

• Like 1

How do they feel about f@gs on the moon?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

How do they feel about f@gs on the moon?

Better than Kweers in Your Anus.

• Like 1

My guess is it’s a backlash to trannies, especially the ones who are physically men but want to be regarded as women or insist that gender is whatever they feel like in the moment etc. I bet most people are fine with just garden variety gay folks.

• Like 3

Definitely see it in my son, he's 16 and will be a junior in high school.  He is indifferent about people being gay, so many kids are 'out' in high school now but, the whole trans thing..  He's simply not on board, I've told him this is the way of the world now and he is really going to have to keep his feelings to himself.  Kind of a messed up thing to say to your kid but, I'm trying to keep him out of trouble.

I'll wager gay people do not want to be aligned with a bunch of freaks, but they are powerless to stand up to the left wing bullies. 

10 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I'll wager gay people do not want to be aligned with a bunch of freaks, but they are powerless to stand up to the left wing bullies. 

This is absolutely true.

46 minutes ago, MDC said:

My guess is it’s a backlash to trannies, especially the ones who are physically men but want to be regarded as women or insist that gender is whatever they feel like in the moment etc. I bet most people are fine with just garden variety gay folks.

That pretty much sums up the way I feel.  Oops, I mean the way I self-identify. 

I think it's backlash because people who saw the light about gay rights are still called homophobic if they offer any resistance to their movement, like saying you're not ok with gender neutral bathrooms and lockerrooms in public schools. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think it's backlash because people who saw the light about gay rights are still called homophobic if they offer any resistance to their movement, like saying you're not ok with gender neutral bathrooms and lockerrooms in public schools. 

Yeah. When they started dragging the kids into it they lost a lot of support. 

Kids don't like anyone that is different than themselves. That's what grade school and high school is. Even college. Heck, they made a whole movie about it called "Revenge of the Nerds". It would be totally against current day Hollywood's political stance to make a comedy called "Revenge of the Queers."

Adults have to pretend to be tolerant of a dude that dresses up as a chick but I bet most of those people would not hire a tranny to wait tables or bartend in their restaurants, or manage a convenient store, or serve donuts in a Dunkin Donuts, or be a nanny, or whatever. Why? Because trannies are mentally ill. And I still don't know what the hell queers are. 

And if LGBTQ is such and open group. Why is there no 'S' in that laundry list of letters? Talk about being exclusive. Jeez.

I miss the good old days when I was in school. We used to beat up, harass, and make fun of the suspected gay kids until they moved out of the district or got locked up in a juvenile looney bin. 

31 minutes ago, sderk said:

Kids don't like anyone that is different than themselves. That's what grade school and high school is. Even college. Heck, they made a whole movie about it called "Revenge of the Nerds". It would be totally against current day Hollywood's political stance to make a comedy called "Revenge of the Queers."

Adults have to pretend to be tolerant of a dude that dresses up as a chick but I bet most of those people would not hire a tranny to wait tables or bartend in their restaurants, or manage a convenient store, or serve donuts in a Dunkin Donuts, or be a nanny, or whatever. Why? Because trannies are mentally ill. And I still don't know what the hell queers are. 

And if LGBTQ is such and open group. Why is there no 'S' in that laundry list of letters? Talk about being exclusive. Jeez.

I don't know what S is. I expand it out to LGBTQPZ2 to include Pedophiles, Zoophiles (it's what you think), and people who like rubbing #2 all over each other.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I don't know what S is. I expand it out to LGBTQPZ2 to include Pedophiles, Zoophiles (it's what you think), and people who like rubbing #2 all over each other.

Pretty sure he meant 'S' for straight. 

Just now, DonS said:

Pretty sure he meant 'S' for straight. 

Oh. I'd leave it off. I'd as soon that not make the alphabet soup list.

5 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I don't know what S is. expand it out to LGBTQPZ2 to show my lack of bias towards Pedophiles, Zoophiles (it's what you think), and people who like rubbing #2 all over each other.

Well, 'S' is for straight. I'm guessing we straight folks are not important enough to them to get a mention. But yeah, leave me out of it for sure.

But your logic is rather accurate. I wonder when they will start using greek letters to capture the weird shlt they did in some in the roman times.   

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I've never taken a dump on a chick or vice versa, but I have pissed on every single girl I have ever showered with. I hope that doesn't warrant me belonging in the freakshow. 

In summary, I would say that the acceptance % goes down with every letter you add to the acronym.

• Like 1

Just now, BiffTannen said:

I've never taken a dump on a chick or vice versa, but I have pissed on every single girl I have ever showered with. I hope that doesn't warrant me belonging in the freakshow. 

They will officially dedicate a 'P' now in honor of you. Or a 'U'.

I try to be the most tolerant person I can be and really have no problem with who a person loves and I want everyone to have the same rights as I have.  That being said, I do get a bit weirded out by guys dressed as women. Or super flamboyant gay guys.  I don't bat an eye when two guys or two girls walk past me. Homosexuality doesn't bother me in the least, but I'm still learning to be comfortable around cross-dressers and transsexuals.

Just now, The Observer said:

I try to be the most tolerant person I can be and really have no problem with who a person loves and I want everyone to have the same rights as I have.  That being said, I do get a bit weirded out by guys dressed as women. Or super flamboyant gay guys.  I don't bat an eye when two guys or two girls walk past me. Homosexuality doesn't bother me in the least, but I'm still learning to be comfortable around cross-dressers and transsexuals.

Imagine how a 12 year old feels when an 18 year old tranny comes into the girls lockerroom. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Imagine how a 12 year old feels when an 18 year old tranny comes into the girls lockerroom. 

Where would this be taking place?

Just now, The Observer said:

Where would this be taking place?

At school. 

11 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

One night me and my ex were playing around with enemas. I was trying to hold it in for as long as I could and I tubgirled her in bed

• Like 1

At school. 

Sixth graders with seniors?  Hmm, things must be different in NY state. 

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Would it make you feel any better if it were an eighth grader and a junior? Both instances are what was permissible according to the Obama administrations "dear colleague" letter. He threatened to wothold federal funding if they did not comply.  No seperate bathroom or lockerroom for Trans was permitted. Obama claimed it was a "civil rights issue". Yup. Rosa Parks/ Pamela Manderson. Same thing. 

4 minutes ago, edjr said:

One night me and my ex were playing around with enemas. I was trying to hold it in for as long as I could and I tubgirled her in bed

:lol:

:cry:

Would it make you feel any better if it were an eight grader and a junior? Both instances are what was permissible according to the Obama administrations "dear colleague" letter. He threatened to wothold federal funding if they did not comply.  No seperate bathroom or lockerroom for Trans was permitted. Obama claimed it was a "civil rights issue". Yup. Rosa Parks/ Pamela Manderson. Same thing. 

Sure it would. It always makes me feel better when people talk about honest situations that could arise instead of lying to make their point.

8 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I also have a few lesbians in my family, both on the same cousin's side, so that has helped me become "woke."  

In the theater group there were two trannies.  #1 was a guy who identified as a girl.  He came from a crap home life and I'm pretty sure he was just lashing out (or maybe gay but not a tranny).  #2 tho... a girl who identified as a guy, he was quiet about it, not flamboyant, and I didn't learn about it until he dressed in a tux for the prom.  I don't know if his parents even knew.  That one, I could believe was a legit tranny.

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I went to a 7-12 school, so I view that age range as viable.  :dunno:

There will be a civil war between the LGB vs all the other letters and an eventual split in communities.  

Just now, jerryskids said:

I went to a 7-12 school, so I view that age range as viable.  :dunno:

I did too, but gym classes were 7-8, 9-10, 11-12.  I never shared a locker room with a senior when I was a 7th grader.