Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Watching FRA USA

I would  watch a Gilmore Girls episode before turning on a women's soccer game.

Just now, sderk said:

I would  watch a Gilmore Girls episode before turning on a women's soccer game.

I am not there...

6 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Actually pretty smart. Nobody would know who she is if she just played the game and acted like a person with some class. Such is the world we live in 

Lol.  You should probably stay out of this thread.  All Rapinoe has done is score 3 of the US team's goals in the elimination round. Plus has as many goals, overall, as any player in the world's premier soccer showcase.   It's like saying no one would know who Tom Brady was if not for deflategate. Educate yourself. 

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Lol.  You should probably stay out of this thread.  All Rapinoe has done is score 3 of the US team's goals in the elimination round. Plus has as many goals, overall, as any player in the world's premier soccer showcase.   It's like saying no one would know who Tom Brady was if not for deflategate. Educate yourself. 

Because everyone knows women's soccer is as popular as the superbowl. At least for all you gay folks that is.

1 minute ago, FeelingMN said:

The truth is this administration has adopted policies that are anti-transgender.  She should speak up.

https://www.glaad.org/tap/donald-trump

Transgender is not logical. It's a mental illness. She should shut up.

At this point, I don’t think the lgb community will be satisfied with anything. Every time the American society moves “forward” to become more accepting, the expectations are moved further away. I’m done after B and don’t foresee that changing. 

16 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Yeah. Cause women's soccer that happens every four years and the NFL are the same. Sure.

I guarantee you for everybody watching these games, there are two who only know her from her drama comments. 

4 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yeah. Cause women's soccer that happens every four years and the NFL are the same. Sure.

I guarantee you for everybody watching these games, there are two who only know her from her drama comments. 

I’d wipe my shitty ass with her face if I saw her.

Btw, it’s morning dump time!

40 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Here's Rapinoe telling bigoted pussies like Alias Detective, sdork, and Titans to eat sh-t

Come at me bro https://imgur.com/gallery/C5uyyk3

Why am I a bigot? I am a for equal rights for everyone. Gay, straight, black, white, whatever.

So I'm a bigot because I think this chick is an entitled attention wh0re? 

What if a white, straight chick acted the same way over some other issue, say, gun violence or climate change. My opinion would be the same of their actions. Would I still be a bigot? 

Or am I a bigot because she's gay and therefore I can't question anything she says? 

In short, go fock yourself. 

• Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Why am I a bigot? I am a for equal rights for everyone. Gay, straight, black, white, whatever.

Newbs making more friends.  Bwahahahaha

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

So I'm a bigot because I think this chick is an entitled attention wh0re? 

What if a white, straight chick acted the same way over some other issue, say, gun violence or climate change. My opinion would be the same of their actions. Would I still be a bigot? 

Or am I a bigot because she's gay and therefore I can't question anything she says? 

You're a bigot because you're a white straight male who thinks he understands the plight of everyone else, to the point where you hate them if they dare express themselves.  The sooner you realize and admit it, the sooner he'll have a chance to correct it. Being a bigot makes you a piece of .  In other words, go fock yourself. 

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

Newbs making more friends.  Bwahahahaha

I would never be friends with racists or bigots. Scum of the earth. 

Are there any trans dude freaks playing in the world cup ? Are they allowed.  Would this blue haired butch be fine with a trans dude on her team ? Or playing against a team of trans dudes ?

10 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Are there any trans dude freaks playing in the world cup ? Are they allowed.  Would this blue haired butch be fine with a trans dude on her team ? Or playing against a team of trans dudes ?

This will end up being a big legal battle at some point.  Personally, I think any gender manipulation should disqualify you from amauter sports. Although I doubt my opinion would hold up in a court of law. 

36 minutes ago, The Observer said:

This will end up being a big legal battle at some point.  Personally, I think any gender manipulation should disqualify you from amauter sports. Although I doubt my opinion would hold up in a court of law. 

Bigot 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

You're a bigot because you're a white straight male who thinks he understands the plight of everyone else, to the point where you hate them if they dare express themselves.  The sooner you realize and admit it, the sooner he'll have a chance to correct it. Being a bigot makes you a piece of .  In other words, go fock yourself. 

Please keep this behavior up, really helps bring more people to the right, thank you 

I'm sure everyone will be 100% cool with it if one of the pro-reparations candidates becomes Pres and then non-black players grandstand on the world stage in protest of that administration.

BTW, I do watch soccer so I guess I'm a ghey man.  I definitely knew who Rapinoe was before all of this. I preferred the way Abby Wambauch (sp?) carried herself as one of the leaders on USWNT.  She was a scoring machine who is also gay. 

17 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Please keep this behavior up, really helps bring more people to the right, thank you 

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

7 minutes ago, DonS said:

I'm sure everyone will be 100% cool with it if one of the pro-reparations candidates becomes Pres and then non-black players grandstand on the world stage in protest of that administration.

BTW, I do watch soccer so I guess I'm a ghey man.  I definitely knew who Rapinoe was before all of this. I preferred the way Abby Wambauch (sp?) carried herself as one of the leaders on USWNT.  She was a scoring machine who is also gay. 

Big fan of hers as well 

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Big fan of hers as well 

Yep, she was also from Pittsford, NY where my wife's parents lived.  They were always showing fans in her brother's bar whenever they played. 

Any comment on how anti-reparations protests would be celebrated as well?  If not then why? 

48 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Phags

Only on match days, so I guess I'm 6/7th straight.  Worst case I'm 5/7th when there is a midweek game. 

10 minutes ago, DonS said:

Only on match days, so I guess I'm 6/7th straight.  Worst case I'm 5/7th when there is a midweek game. 

Taking in the ass once a week even if you are getting vag the rest of the wake still makes you a phag

4 hours ago, The Observer said:

Newbie wins today's round of virtual signaling. He's so woke. 

51 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Taking in the ass once a week even if you are getting vag the rest of the wake still makes you a phag

Sh1t. You're right.  I hope I can make it down to the pride parade in time!!!  This is going to be fabulous. 

On 6/29/2019 at 12:15 PM, drobeski said:

What about rooting against our president ? Anti American level winners.

This goes right over newbies head. 

8 hours ago, The Observer said:

Come at me bro 

"Come at me bro."

:lol:

So, if I'm to get this correctly, she's playing in an international tournament, with access to international media, and the country who she speaks out about for their treatment of gay people is the USA and Trump. Very, very brave. I'm sure she's worried about her physical safety when she gets home. Trump is going to have her locked up and questioned and tortured lickety split. 

9 hours ago, FeelingMN said:

The truth is this administration has adopted policies that are anti-transgender.  She should speak up.

https://www.glaad.org/tap/donald-trump

The horrors! Can't fly a flag and homeless transgenderes can't get their own bathrooms? Next thing you know Trump will have them tied to a chair and thrown off a building.