Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Which democratic candidates do you like?

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, MDC said:

I don’t get how a guy who is calling for a Universal Basic Income somehow became a darling of the right. :wacko:

He makes Sanders look centrist.

While I consider myself more libertarian than right let me address this.  The reason some on the "right" consider UBI as a good thing is multi fold:

1)  There is a growing concern that things like automation and AI may destroy a lot of jobs.  Some look far ahead in the future to a time when humans may not do much work at all.  They envision a utopia where a person can choose to sit on their a$$ or pursue a passion like art instead of a traditional job, something they can't do now because they have to earn a living.  UBI would provide the bare necessities and an individual could choose to work to supplement that or pursue more passionate endeavors with their time.

2)  It's a hell of a lot more fair than the current system that rewards people for being useless and popping out more kids than they can provide for. 

3)  It eliminates fraud.  Our current entitlement systems is wrought with fraud, and the feds don't even seem to give a crap.  If everyone is getting the entitlement fraud just naturally disappears.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rut roh...more racism from the Dems.  "poor kids are as bright as white kids"?  Hmmm...whats that mean Joe?  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Rut roh...more racism from the Dems.  "poor kids are as bright as white kids"?  Hmmm...whats that mean Joe?  

 

Hahahahahaha. Thats like 1950s . Its like talking to your uncle from Alabama. 

 

Them colored kids are almost as smart as white people. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Rut roh...more racism from the Dems.  "poor kids are as bright as white kids"?  Hmmm...whats that mean Joe?  

 

Just hold on to first place through the Iowa caucuses and New Hampshire Joe and you should be all set! You can do it! If at this time next year you let the marble jar crack, all the better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a great time to not be a Democrat.

I am so glad I don't hate Trump.

Can you imagine being stuck on the Biden train because #2, #3, and #4 are Bernie, Warren and Harris? It must be awful. My head would explode.

You not only have to hope he holds them off, then you have to hope he beats Trump, then hope he can be mentally viable and capable of governing for the next 5 1/2 years. Everyone in the office or at a world leader summit will be like "Here Joe, sign this." "Oh, OK."

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Just hold on to first place through the Iowa caucuses and New Hampshire Joe and you should be all set! You can do it! If at this time next year you let the marble jar crack, all the better.

He steps on his d!ck more than John Holmes on a warm day. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard Joe tweeted sympathies to Houston and Michigan with the shootings from a few days ago... argh... he's like Commandant Lassard on Police Academy.  He needs to hold it together for a few more months. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am liking Gabbard so far, and Delany a little as well.....so far the most honest of the crew and the most sane.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Theres just no way the Dems let Joe get the nod. Hes stepping on his own dik way too much.  Too bad hes doing now and not closer to convention.  Bernies gonna get the eventual nod. Everyone else thats gonna move forward is too far gone. They alienate the moderate white voter too much with the white guilt BS.  Unless someone magically gets some likeability, Bernie is the best of the worst.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Theres just no way the Dems let Joe get the nod. Hes stepping on his own dik way too much.  Too bad hes doing now and not closer to convention.  Bernies gonna get the eventual nod. Everyone else thats gonna move forward is too far gone. They alienate the moderate white voter too much with the white guilt BS.  Unless someone magically gets some likeability, Bernie is the best of the worst.

The Dem insiders don't want Bernie. They'll lose every senate race in the country. Joe at least keeps their Senate chances 50/50 and winnable with a strong candidate. The Dem insiders are rooting for Joe (and a recession or a pointless war) and are happy their lemmings are keeping his floor around 25-28% or so.

Their base loves Bernie and his free shit the taxpayers, not so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Theres just no way the Dems let Joe get the nod. Hes stepping on his own dik way too much.  Too bad hes doing now and not closer to convention.  Bernies gonna get the eventual nod. Everyone else thats gonna move forward is too far gone. They alienate the moderate white voter too much with the white guilt BS.  Unless someone magically gets some likeability, Bernie is the best of the worst.

Bernie ain’t gonna happen. It’s pretty much Biden or Warren at this point, far as I can see. Maybe somebody comes out of nowhere (Booker? Bullock?) but it’s gonna have to happen soon with the field getting winnowed down 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Bernie ain’t gonna happen. It’s pretty much Biden or Warren at this point, far as I can see. Maybe somebody comes out of nowhere (Booker? Bullock?) but it’s gonna have to happen soon with the field getting winnowed down 

Admittedly, Im not on top of this like some, but what sets Warren apart from the other whack jobs and the choice over Bernie?  Dude obviously had a ton of support last time and may have defeated Trump. Are the Dems not all in on "anyone but Trump"? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fireballer said:

Admittedly, Im not on top of this like some, but what sets Warren apart from the other whack jobs and the choice over Bernie?  Dude obviously had a ton of support last time and may have defeated Trump. Are the Dems not all in on "anyone but Trump"? 

Bernie’s time was 2016. Since then his agenda has been coopted by basically everyone except Biden and now he’s too old as well. Plus 2020 is a different election with Trump having the advantage of incumbency. Warren is a bit of a fresher face in that she hasn’t run before and a little safer since she calls herself a capitalist rather than a democratic socialist.

The one thing Sanders still has going for him is people like him because he’s honest and authentic. No question what he’s thinking and what he wants to do because he’ll tell you every time, and has been doing so for decades. I’m still a fan but I don’t think it’s gonna happen for him this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Bernie’s time was 2016. Since then his agenda has been coopted by basically everyone except Biden and now he’s too old as well. Plus 2020 is a different election with Trump having the advantage of incumbency. Warren is a bit of a fresher face in that she hasn’t run before and a little safer since she calls herself a capitalist rather than a democratic socialist.

The one thing Sanders still has going for him is people like him because he’s honest and authentic. No question what he’s thinking and what he wants to do because he’ll tell you every time, and has been doing so for decades. I’m still a fan but I don’t think it’s gonna happen for him this time.

I’m so sick of the Bernie is honest schtick. He does nothing but lie when he talks about every single proposal he makes

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I’m so sick of the Bernie is honest schtick. He does nothing but lie when he talks about every single proposal he makes

 

:wacko:

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

 

:wacko:

college is free, healthcare is free, Denmark is socialist, Sweden is socialist, top 1% blah blah.  The only thing he is honest about is that he is a communist who thinks bread lines are a good thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I’m so sick of the Bernie is honest schtick. He does nothing but lie when he talks about every single proposal he makes

 

I think among the candidates Bernie might be one of the more honest ones out there, but his honesty just really exposes the stupidity of liberal ideologies.

On the other end of the spectrum you have Kamala, who might not legitimately have any thought other than guessing what it is YOU might want to hear....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't anybody know Al Gore's phone number?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RLLD said:

 

I think among the candidates Bernie might be one of the more honest ones out there, but his honesty just really exposes the stupidity of liberal ideologies.

On the other end of the spectrum you have Kamala, who might not legitimately have any thought other than guessing what it is YOU might want to hear.... 

Things like:

"do you like that, baby?" 

"you're so big in my mouth" 

"do you want to cvm on my face?" 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, DonS said:

Things like:

"do you like that, baby?" 

"you're so big in my mouth" 

"do you want to cvm on my face?" 

 

 

1)Gabbard

2) Gillibrand

3) Williamson

4)Harris

5) Klobuchar

.

.

6) Warren

------

(Buttgig  was disqualified from being ranked)

(Beta did not apply for ranking and to my knowledge, still identifies as a man for now)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, DonS said:

Things like:

"do you like that, baby?" 

"you're so big in my mouth" 

"do you want to cvm on my face?" 

 

:doh:🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

 

1)Gabbard

2) Gillibrand

3) Williamson

4)Harris

5) Klobuchar

.

.

6) Warren

------

(Buttgig  was disqualified from being ranked)

(Beta did not apply for ranking and to my knowledge, still identifies as a man for now)

Good list.  I might consider bumping Harris up as high as 2; we know she sucks cack and she seems like she would be wild in the sack.  :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Good list.  I might consider bumping Harris up as high as 2; we know she sucks cack and she seems like she would be wild in the sack.  :thumbsup:

Any thoughts along those lines were forever erased once someone here commented that she looked like Booker in drag. 🤮

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

college is free, healthcare is free, Denmark is socialist, Sweden is socialist, top 1% blah blah.  The only thing he is honest about is that he is a communist who thinks bread lines are a good thing

Yeah he’s honest about all that stuff, dingbat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Yeah he’s honest about all that stuff, dingbat

except its not, its free for you while I pay double, Denmark and Sweden arent socialist nations, the top 1% pays 90% of all the taxes, he never mentions that.  He just think Robin Hood was a good guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

except its not, its free for you while I pay double, Denmark and Sweden arent socialist nations, the top 1% pays 90% of all the taxes, he never mentions that.  He just think Robin Hood was a good guy

Um yes, he has admitted that. I know you hate Bernie’s plans but you are WAY off the mark here :doh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Um yes, he has admitted that. I know you hate Bernie’s plans but you are WAY off the mark here :doh:

The truth is never off the mark.  ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

except its not, its free for you while I pay double, Denmark and Sweden arent socialist nations, the top 1% pays 90% of all the taxes, he never mentions that.  He just think Robin Hood was a good guy

People in those countries shut down working after eight months to avoid moving into the higher tax bracket.

This has parallels to kulaks in the country where Bernie chose to go on his honeymoon (Soviet Union). The kulaks were the most productive peasant farmers such that they could hire out other peasants to work for them. Stalin killing off/imprisoning/exiling his most productive farmers contributed heavily to their famine. That, in turn, reminds of South Africa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DonS said:

Any thoughts along those lines were forever erased once someone here commented that she looked like Booker in drag. 🤮

 

:cheers:You're welcome. Shave her head and that's Booker looking up at you. :overhead:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The truth is never off the mark.  ever.

Joey Crayon believes "truth over facts!!!!!!", "just blast 2 shots from yer shotgun outside, nobody needs an AR15!!!!!!!!!!!!" Joey.........Focking........Crayons :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Racist racist, Trumps a racist. that's all we have. Dumbest party in US history.

If these idiots are going to make stupid baseless claims, they at least should be targeting Trump for stock market manipulation. if I was in his shoes, I would be making 100s of millions with these trade tweets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so are MDC, Honcho, CBF and the rest of the tools, ok with Warren, Harris and Beto talking about Michael Brown and his "MURDER"?

Of course they are. As if those statements aren't divisive, you know, what they accuse Trump of. They always project on to others the very thing they are guilty of. If you don't see it, it's because you don't want to. But it's real. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×