Sign in to follow this  
sderk

House Democrat knocks Trump's Cummings tweet: 'This guy is a terrible, terrible human being'

The Left:  :cry:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/house-democrat-knocks-trumps-cummings-tweet-this-guy-is-a-terrible-terrible-human-being/ar-AAFhKVJ?ocid=ientp

Rep. Gregory Meeks (D-N.Y.) hammered President Trump's tweet saying that a break-in at the Baltimore home of Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.), one of the administration's chief critics, was "really bad news" and "too bad!"

"Come on. This guy is a terrible, terrible human being. And he's unfortunately the president of the United States," Meeks, a member of the Congressional Black Caucus, said on CNN Friday night.

"It's clearly that he was doing a wise guy tweet about Elijah Cummings."

> squandering billions while your citizens lament in rat/drug infested filth may be a little more terrible than a tweet. But hey that's just my weird selfish, racist, bigoted way of thinking. 

I don't think it's the wisest thing to do politically when Trump is being Trump. Also, maybe it's best for a president to show some class.... but d@mn it really is funny when he acts like a jerk. I know it's wrong to like him for it, but I do. A guilty pleasure. 

Is there a congressional White Caucus?  What about an Asian Caucus? 

3 minutes ago, DonS said:

Is there a congressional White Caucus?  What about an Asian Caucus? 

Or a National Association for the Advancement of White People. 

Holy Christ, the left would flip their lid.

16 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I don't think it's the wisest thing to do politically when Trump is being Trump. Also, maybe it's best for a president to show some class.... but d@mn it really is funny when he acts like a jerk. I know it's wrong to like him for it, but I do. A guilty pleasure. 

The left forces you to be a jerk because that is the name of their game. They need their feelers hurt to actually absorb any type of real truth put forth. And Trump truly represents those who voted for him. Screw the idea of being "classy" first and maybe or maybe not being smart later.

Duh. Even many of his supporters acknowledge that he's a horrible human being.

I'm beginning to think that maybe horrible human beings make better presidents. Ass holes get more done in a cesspool than angels do. 

3 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I'm beginning to think that maybe horrible human beings make better presidents. Ass holes get more done in a cesspool than angels do

I agree. Why should a president not be an assh0le and be demanding? As long as he is aligned with what the voters want him to accomplish.

I would disagree only with the "angels" part. obama and hillary were no angels yet they fought hard to come across and one.  

7 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I'm beginning to think that maybe horrible human beings make better presidents. Ass holes get more done in a cesspool than angels do. 

TBBOM glad to see you come around, hes a moron and an ass for sure, but if anyone doubts everything he does is for the betterment of this Nation, I don't know what to say

my mom still thinks hes taking away rights that they need to "resist"

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

TBBOM glad to see you come around, hes a moron and an ass for sure, but if anyone doubts everything he does is for the betterment of this Nation, I don't know what to say

my mom still thinks hes taking away rights that they need to "resist"

If nothing else Trump is trying to preserve rights. I think the left wants so many rights taken away that they think Trump is the one trying to take away the right to take away rights. :wacko:

It's interesting seeing people call Trump a idiot, horrible human, azzhole, moron, etc... considering the things he says have been said by other politicians many times over. I guess it shows just how easily people are manipulated. Sad.

• Like 1

I actually think Trump is a nice guy. Unless you're trying to get in his way of achieving the goals that he was elected to achieve.

Trump makes fun of a guy who has made a career off the misery of poor people.  Cummings thought he was teflon because of the race card.  Those days might be over. Thankfully.

3 hours ago, sderk said:

I agree. Why should a president not be an assh0le and be demanding? As long as he is aligned with what the voters want him to accomplish.

I would disagree only with the "angels" part. obama and hillary were no angels yet they fought hard to come across and one.  

I would use Jimmy Carter and Bush 1 as examples of good men who were not very effective presidents. 

Cummings, my congressman, during an interview today answered questions about the break in to his home last Saturday. He said the thieves never made it to the residential wing of his house and didn’t get to his $10 million collection of paintings. 

Could someone explain to me what the fock he’s doing to afford that on a $174k salary?

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

Cummings, my congressman, during an interview today answered questions about the break in to his home last Saturday. He said the thieves never made it to the residential wing of his house and didn’t get to his $10 million collection of paintings. 

Could someone explain to me what the fock he’s doing to afford that on a $174k salary?

The same thing all politicians do.

30 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I can't. I'm not the chairman of the House Oversight Committee. He is.

Oh, wait... I take that back.... maybe I can.... he's got it because he's the Chairman of the House Oversight Committee.

1 hour ago, avoiding injuries said:

HFS you are kidding right? I’m sure when I google this clowns net worth I’m going to puke but wow. 

That's a lot of tubgirl paintings.

1 hour ago, avoiding injuries said:

I haven’t fact checked this....but I’ll go out on a limb and say you’ve fallen for an onion type story. 

5 minutes ago, DonS said:

Did they find his sex dungeon? 

He's still down there in the gimp suit.

• Haha 1

The only reason Meeks doesn't represent a shithole as well has nothing to do with him. Without whiteys money in the rest of the city his district would make Baltimore look like little house on the prairie 

John Lewis = "civil rights icon"? Is this the best the left has? Self proclamations of icon status?

Why don't these "icons" keep their districts clean of massive crime infestation?

Trump's broadsides against Baltimore echo similar remarks he made before his inauguration about civil rights icon Rep. John Lewis' (D-Ga.) Atlanta-area district, which he called "crime infested," leading many to suggest the president has a certain view of districts represented by minority lawmakers