Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

McDonalds employee refuses service to anyone with a badge and gets fired

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mc-donalds-employee-fired-for-refusing-service-to-paramedics-we-dont-accept-anyone-with-a-badge-215233834.html

A McDonald’s employee was terminated for refusing to serve two paramedics while mistaking them for police officers.

This week, Anthony Quinn of Sunstar Paramedics wrote on Facebook that he had walked into the McDonald’s at Madeira Beach in Florida to use the restroom but was denied by the employee.

According to a screenshot from ABC Action News, Quinn’s post read, “...An employee goes, ‘We don’t accept officers in here. I tell her I’m not an officer. She then says, ‘anyone with a badge,’ then says it to my partner as he walks in to order food, says, ‘We don’t serve your kind here.’ Just insane how people are.”

A corporate representative of McDonald’s did not immediately respond to Yahoo Lifestyle’s request for comment.

Caspers Company, which owns the Madeira Beach location tells Yahoo Lifestyle:

“We are aware of the unfortunate incident that took place at one of our restaurants last night. We, like you, were upset and disappointed and took immediate action. The employee has been terminated. What occurred does not reflect the values of our brand, our franchise, or the love and admiration we have demonstrated consistently for our friends in law enforcement and first responders. We have reached out to offer our sincerest apology.”

The spokesperson told Yahoo Lifestyle that the store respects law enforcement. “We love, admire, and support them in any way we can. We do our best to be there for them when they need us as they are always there for us...”

-------------------------

When I say some radical leftist government officials will pretty soon try to replace cops with Antifa, I mean it.  You will see it pop up more and more.  Democrat mayors will order that the cops stand down and let Antifa police streets.  FBG type democrats will defend it by saying they don't represent the democrat party as a whole.  Then you'll get reports of Antifa dragging old white people out of their cars and beating them in the street.  It starts with open disrepsect of cops, followed by trying to figure out how to reform the cops, then simply outlawing cops and deputizing Antifa.

The war on cops will be:

1.  Never show cops doing something good.  Or maybe once in a while but bury the story.

2.  Make it a HUGE deal when cops do something wrong AND demand reform. 

Keep doing both until the cops either become an arm of the radical left OR you replace them with Antifa.  They won't stop pushing for this.  They think the right will shrug their shoulders and accept it because they never fight.  So they will just take everything AND run guilt trips on you while doing it. The war on cops will get worse and worse unless something is done.

In a perfect world this stupid kvnt will end up choking on a McDonald's cheeseburger and a first responder will choose not to serve her. 

• Thanks 1

I worked at a McDonalds when I was 16.  Any cop walked in was instantly comped anything they wanted.  How times have changed.......

33 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

"I need a double bacon cheeseburger....  it's for a cop."

What's that all about? He gonna spit in it now?

I think people should have the right to not pay taxes towards police security, any local legal support setup, any local medical support, etc etc... in their community. And any other public services for that matter. And they should be easily identified as such. Computer system entries, physical identification on their person and property as well. 

They get robbed, shot, beat up, property complaints, etc... too bad. If they drive and break the law, they pay bigger fines. 

Let's see how many opt for that.

for gods sake, just spit on their burger.  :dunno:

9 minutes ago, sderk said:

I think people should have the right to not pay taxes towards police security, any local legal support setup, any local medical support, etc etc... in their community. And any other public services for that matter. And they should be easily identified as such. Computer system entries, physical identification on their person and property as well. 

They get robbed, shot, beat up, property complaints, etc... too bad. If they drive and break the law, they pay bigger fines. 

Let's see how many opt for that.

They would opt for that and then demand antifa be recognized as an official police force as an option.

4 hours ago, taco breath said:

for gods sake, just spit on their burger.  :dunno:

You just eat tacos, right? You don't actually prepare them, do you?

On 8/3/2019 at 2:18 PM, GobbleDog said:

"I need a double bacon cheeseburger....  it's for a cop."

Say that, and they will spit on it. 

ETA: I posted before I saw all the other post about spit.  

Temporary sanity from a corporation, warmly welcomed.

28 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

A future AOC.  Actually believes the nonsense spit out by the Dems.  

The Dem's/CNN like to posture that the president is causing violence, but the majority of incidents seems to be tilted toward leftist ideologies.   I seem them suggesting that these two recent incidents were derived from Trump, and I am insulted that they would attempt to politicize these things....they are repugnant.

Not much more to say but “good.” Pull something like that and you have to expect to get fired and should get fired.

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

The Dem's/CNN like to posture that the president is causing violence, but the majority of incidents seems to be tilted toward leftist ideologies.   I seem them suggesting that these two recent incidents were derived from Trump, and I am insulted that they would attempt to politicize these things....they are repugnant.

Well the McDonalds workers of the world buy into it, and you need those votes. 

38 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Well the McDonalds workers of the world buy into it, and you need those votes. 

😆

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

The problem in cases like this is the stupidity of the people buying this politicized crap. There are those that are reselling this garbage on purpose because "orange man bad" in their eyes (for some reason), and there are those who actually believe it. Crazy. 

16 minutes ago, sderk said:

The problem in cases like this is the stupidity of the people buying this politicized crap. There are those that are reselling this garbage on purpose because "orange man bad" in their eyes (for some reason), and there are those who actually believe it. Crazy. 

Radical elements will buy it, are waiting for it, and are demanding it.  i still have faith is the larger and silent middle ground to step up when the time is right, they did it in 2016, we can only rely on them again in 2020

I have a badge of honor and was also refused

12 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Radical elements will buy it, are waiting for it, and are demanding it.  i still have faith is the larger and silent middle ground to step up when the time is right, they did it in 2016, we can only rely on them again in 2020

The left isn't even trying anymore. They just spew hate and social garbage and move on to the next subject to spew more hate and social garbage without even feeling the need to answer to any if it at any point in time. It's simple for them. Just move on to the next accusation. Don't ever look back.