Sign in to follow this  
Jags1

Who is the best WR in the league right now?

AB is by far the best wide receiver in the league right now. I couldn’t even think of anyone who comes close 

15 minutes ago, Jags1 said:

AB is by far the best wide receiver in the league right now. I couldn’t even think of anyone who comes close 

Nope! DHop, this guy is qb proof, look at his numbers even without Watson at qb. Ab benefitted from big ben and steelers system. He's good but not as good as Dhop. 

• Like 1

Using my biological engineering skills I will combine Tyreek Hill's speed, with DeAndre Hopkins' body control and Michael Thomas' hands. Ty'dre Hopmas will be the best WR ever.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, purplengold47 said:

Nope! DHop, this guy is qb proof, look at his numbers even without Watson at qb. Ab benefitted from big ben and steelers system. He's good but not as good as Dhop. 

I'm going to agree with this. Antonio Brown disappeared when Landry Jones and Mike Vick started for the Steelers. Hopkins had a revolving door at QB before he got Watson yet always produced. 

Hopkins. 

6 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

Yes, and it's not close. 

It's actually tyreek Hill, but one could definitely make the argument for Julio, Thomas, Beckham, or Hopkins. I can't see how it's not even close for anyone

51 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

It's actually tyreek Hill, but one could definitely make the argument for Julio, Thomas, Beckham, or Hopkins. I can't see how it's not even close for anyone

He may be the best at child rearing... but I would vote either Nuk or Julio

3 minutes ago, rallo said:

He may be the best at child rearing... but I would vote either Nuk or Julio

I don't see how a person's actions off the field lower his rank on the field. 

Ya know who has never gone diva on his team? Tyreek. We have guys like Dante Pettis seeming to get diva before they even establish their career. Hill just goes out and runs circles around defenses. He as never openly complained about not getting the ball, even though the chiefs decide to not use him from time to time. Like 1 touch on 3 targets in a playoff loss

Pretend you’re a GM of a new team and you could pick any current WR you want. Take away all of the field stuff and just go with talent. I’d prob go Nuk or Hill. 

38 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I don't see how a person's actions off the field lower his rank on the field. 

Ya know who has never gone diva on his team? Tyreek. We have guys like Dante Pettis seeming to get diva before they even establish their career. Hill just goes out and runs circles around defenses. He as never openly complained about not getting the ball, even though the chiefs decide to not use him from time to time. Like 1 touch on 3 targets in a playoff 

Off the field issues don't count against his talent, but they do potentially obstruct his ability to play, ie he is more likely to be suspended than someone who isn't an idiot. I'd put it up there with injury risk.

Hypothetical, if you were starting a team, would you rather draft Josh Gordon, or another reciever with similar talent who isn't a moron?

15 hours ago, Jags1 said:

Hopkins.  Easily.

1 hour ago, rallo said:

Off the field issues don't count against his talent, but they do potentially obstruct his ability to play, ie he is more likely to be suspended than someone who isn't an idiot. I'd put it up there with injury risk.

Hypothetical, if you were starting a team, would you rather draft Josh Gordon, or another reciever with similar talent who isn't a moron?

I agree on that. I have seen people rank Hill lower just as far as talent goes because of his off the field stuff.