Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Banning flavored e-cigarettes

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

25% percent of high schoolers reported that they vaped in 2017. Ban that sh!t.

Really don’t care if they ban it but cigarettes should be banned before this sh1t if they are going down that route 

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Really don’t care if they ban it but cigarettes should be banned before this sh1t if they are going down that route 

I don’t think there are billionaire lobbyists in the vape industry

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I don’t think there are billionaire lobbyists in the vape industry

No but it’s retarded that they want to ban it “for health reasons” yet the biggest and worst one is still available with no talks of banning it. It’s asinine 

I'm with Digby, banning vapes before cigs is extremely stoopid.  And I know my HS daughter vaped, but it is so much safer than smoking.  

Countless kids shot up at school = no action.

a couple kids die from illicitly produced marijuana cartridges = ban flavored nicotine pods.

$$$$$ = power

20 minutes ago, donkeyjotes said:

Countless kids shot up at school = no action.

a couple kids die from illicitly produced marijuana cartridges = ban flavored nicotine pods.

$$$$$ = power

whats your suggestion?

again nobody ever has an answer

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

again, you bring nothing to a conversation, Newbie

I gave a solution. It’s just scary for a man of your flaccidity to come to terms with. Maybe that’s why your wife left you? All show, no go.  

2 minutes ago, donkeyjotes said:

I gave a solution. It’s just scary for a man of your flaccidity to come to terms with. Maybe that’s why your wife left you? All show, no go.  

fock yourself dude, banning guns wont solve sh1t

3 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Oh God, is focking newbie back again? That dude is like herpes, except at least herpes is fun to get. 

Just realized that now as well. He managed to turn e-cigarettes thread into gun control real quick 😑

8 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

fock yourself dude, banning guns wont solve sh1t

But banning flavored ecigs will... You can’t fix stupid.

38 minutes ago, donkeyjotes said:

But banning flavored ecigs will... You can’t fix stupid.

well moron, we know one thing, banning rifles did nothing, however changing laws regarding cigarette advertising has worked

24 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

well moron, we know one thing, banning rifles did nothing, however changing laws regarding cigarette advertising has worked

Listen man. I get that you donks prefer this forum to be your little alt-right echo chamber. I’m not here to try and stir the pot with my liberal boogeyman theories. This is your safe space, and I respect that.

But, in this instance, the fact of the matter is there is countless data supporting that less guns = less people being shot by guns. Im not going to waste my time posting the data, because google is your friend, and at the end of the day, it’s really just basic math. And as cute as it is that you’re spinning this into “laws on advertising cigarettes”, that’s not at all what you originally argued here. You made the statement that banning flavored ecigs will save lives, while rejecting laws limiting gun ownership won’t achieve the same. I’d be more than happy to have an honest conversation with you, whenever you’re ready to pull your head out of your ass. I suspect you will probably suffocate before that ever happens though. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, donkeyjotes said:

Listen man. I get that you donks prefer this forum to be your little alt-right echo chamber. I’m not here to try and stir the pot with my liberal boogeyman theories. This is your safe space, and I respect that.

But, in this instance, the fact of the matter is there is countless data supporting that less guns = less people being shot by guns. Im not going to waste my time posting the data, because google is your friend, and at the end of the day, it’s really just basic math. And as cute as it is that you’re spinning this into “laws on advertising cigarettes”, that’s not at all what you originally argued here. You made the statement that banning flavored ecigs will save lives, while rejecting laws limiting gun ownership won’t achieve the same. I’d be more than happy to have an honest conversation with you, whenever you’re ready to pull your head out of your ass. I suspect you will probably suffocate before that ever happens though. 

try again fockface, I never said anything about saving lives

fwiw you want to google something google switzerland where everyone is required to own a gun and tell my why they dont have gun violence

our per capita is extremely skewed because of suicide which idiots like you will include and inner city gun violence that exists here that doesn't exist in any other 1st world nation

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

try again fockface, I never said anything about saving lives

fwiw you want to google something google switzerland where everyone is required to own a gun and tell my why they dont have gun violence

our per capita is extremely skewed because of suicide which idiots like you will include and inner city gun violence that exists here that doesn't exist in any other 1st world nation

The whole reason for the ban is because a handful of kids have died (of marijuana vapes, which makes banning ecigs even sillier)!

You can’t possibly be this stupid?! 

Anyways... I need to go to bed. It’s like 2 AM where Newbie lives, and I don’t want to blow his cover by posting so late.

45 minutes ago, donkeyjotes said:

The whole reason for the ban is because a handful of kids have died (of marijuana vapes, which makes banning ecigs even sillier)!

You can’t possibly be this stupid?! 

Anyways... I need to go to bed. It’s like 2 AM where Newbie lives, and I don’t want to blow his cover by posting so late.

actually the reason for the ban, is because the candy flavoring targets kids

they want to ban the flavors, not the vapes

4 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

actually the reason for the ban, is because the candy flavoring targets kids

they want to ban the flavors, not the vapes

Yes. It has killed at least 6 and sent 1000s to the hospital. There is something serious going on. The vape shops should support this. 

They banned flavored cigs years ago.  Those clove sticks etc.  This is the same thing  THE.SAME.THING.

4 hours ago, supermike80 said:

They banned flavored cigs years ago.  Those clove sticks etc.  This is the same thing  THE.SAME.THING.

And now they're called Clove "Cigars" and usage has increased.

https://tobaccocontrol.bmj.com/content/24/e4/e246

"Kretek International, like other tobacco manufacturers, manipulated its products following the Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act as a way to capitalise on regulatory loopholes and replace its now banned clove cigarettes. As a result, consumption of the company's Djarum clove cigars increased exponentially in recent years."

Just like banning flavored ecigs will just make people buy the crap they need to make it at home and do it themselves. All you need is Vegetable Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Nicotine and Flavoring. Any 15 year old can whip up a batch in 30 minutes. The only difference here is more kids will die, because it will be totally unregulated. 

4 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Really..walked by someone smoking a clove a few days ago and thought wow I haven't seen one of those in a long time..just figured it was cause I was old

This is another example of olds not knowing sh!t about sh!t and trying to ban something stupid.  I'll tell ya, that rock&roll music is the DEVIL!

5 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Really..walked by someone smoking a clove a few days ago and thought wow I haven't seen one of those in a long time..just figured it was cause I was old

You can still get clove cigars..for some weird reason..but not clove cigs..BANNED!!  NO AH AH!

what about mint flavored copenhagen?

lip cancer down?

Many of the people I work with who smoked switched to vaping. They talk about how much better the feel. If they ban vaping they will go back to smoking.

Banning vaping is dumb. That being said I don't like that people who vape do it where smoking is banned. They think it's okay to blow their virgin cloud of vape simple because it's "just water vaper man, so chill out"

12 hours ago, supermike80 said:

And they shouldn't have banned those either. Raise your focking kids yourself, leave .gov out of it. By that line of thinking, wine coolers, baileys and every other sweet flavored booze should be banned and every other unhealthy thing? 

while there at it, ban white claws too.  uber gay.

Why do we need the government to ban stupid?. It keeps population down at least a bit. Vape away I say.!