Hardcore troubadour

The Country Is Doing Good

44 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It seems to me that you are very worried that we are going to get what's coming to us for how badly we've treated minorities forever.  Maybe we should start treating others the way we would want to be treated so you don't have to be so scared.

I don't know where to start. Who's "we" and "us". Have you and people you know done something bad to minorities? Because if you're talking about white people, you can leave me and everyone I know out of it. Do you feel good saying these things? Do you think it's an act of bravery or benevolence? Because it's not. Black people laugh at this kind of talk behind your back. You would know that if you ever actually talked to some. It's called pandering and they don't respect it one bit. And how minorities are treated here? Name a country on earth that treats them better. You'll probably name some country whose ass we saved or exists under the blanket of our protection.  Our existence alows  them those opportunities . Myself and others throw the word "cuck" around. Up until now it's been just to bust balls.  Not you kid. You truly are a cuck. 

17 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It wouldn't matter. You can tell by his posts that he would still isolate from anyone non-white.

I had a black gf in high school. I swear to god. She wasn’t African though, she was Jamaican and Dominican. Does that count? You guys seriously couldn’t be more wrong and are so simple minded you can’t even see what I’m saying. You immediately chalk it up as racism and that’s that. Retards. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don't know where to start. Who's "we" and "us". Have you and people you know done something bad to minorities? Because if you're talking about white people, you can leave me and everyone I know out of it. Do you feel good saying these things? Do you think it's an act of bravery or benevolence? Because it's not. Black people laugh at this kind of talk behind your back. You would know that if you ever actually talked to some. It's called pandering and they don't respect it one bit. And how minorities are treated here? Name a country on earth that treats them better. You'll probably name some country whose ass we saved or exists under the blanket of our protection.  Our existence alows  them those opportunities . Myself and others throw the word "cuck" around. Up until now it's been just to bust balls.  Not you kid. You truly are a cuck. 

You entertain me.

5 hours ago, peenie said:

Houses are really expensive in the Atlanta metro area:  3 BR 1.5 BTH 1200 sq ft 300K built 1955 no room for side to side washer and dryer :rolleyes:

jelly

9 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I had a black gf in high school. I swear to god. She wasn’t African though, she was Jamaican and Dominican. Does that count? You guys seriously couldn’t be more wrong and are so simple minded you can’t even see what I’m saying. You immediately chalk it up as racism and that’s that. Retards. 

You remind me of the people that will post a picture of Donald Trump from 10 years ago with Al Sharpton or Bill Cosby and say that this proves he can't be a racist. And then ignore every single thing he said and done the rest of his life.  You telling us you dated a black girl in high school doesn't erase the things you post day in and day out and the views on race that you share with everyone constantly.

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You remind me of the people that will post a picture of Donald Trump from 10 years ago with Al Sharpton or Bill Cosby and say that this proves he can't be a racist. And then ignore every single thing he said and done the rest of his life.  You telling us you dated a black girl in high school doesn't erase the things you post day in and day out and the views on race that you share with everyone constantly.

Saying the country should be a majority white isn’t racist though... 

I’ve stated numerous times I know there is a need for immigration. The countries I’m jealous of with good immigration policy have minority communities and take in immigrants every year. I think we should do that too, just not as many as we have.  

2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Asians definitely aren’t the immigrants I’m talking about, they can stay. I’m talking about the stupid ones. Matter a fact, if a majority of the immigrants that came here were Asian I wouldn’t have an issue with it. They contribute immediately to our society. And they never complain even though they actually get the shortest end of the stick in our country among races.

I was genuinely curious what you thought. You are a pretty normal white guy. You fish, you work in the oil industry and you’re from the Midwest. It doesn’t bother you at all that your children will grow up in a completely different country than you grew up in? It bothers me. The city I grew up in and still live in had about 5,000 people, now it’s just shy of 20,000 and is over 50% minority. I wanted to live and die here, but probably going to relocate in the next few years instead. MAGA.

None of us grew up in the same country as our parents, and their parents, and their parents until the beginning of time. It doesn’t work that way.

Being in a white minority would not bother me as long as our rights and the constitution are not changed. Like it or not, anyone can get ahead in this country, it is just a matter of how hard you are willing to work!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

None of us grew up in the same country as our parents, and their parents, and their parents until the beginning of time. It doesn’t work that way.

Being in a white minority would not bother me as long as our rights and the constitution are not changed. Like it or not, anyone can get ahead in this country, it is just a matter of how hard you are willing to work!

Maybe from a technological standpoint it has always changed but not demographically until the 60s. You can take someone from 1810 move them to 1910 and it would still be familiar. Take someone from 1910 to 2010 and they would ask you where tf am I?

1 hour ago, Bier Meister said:

jelly

Me too... You can’t even buy a trailer here for that kind of $$$

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Me too... You can’t even buy a trailer here for that kind of $$$

Move.  

Why idiots pay so much for stuff is beyond me.  I laugh when you turds pay $15 for a bottle of beer and think you are so woke doing it.  

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

Move.  

Why idiots pay so much for stuff is beyond me.  I laugh when you turds pay $15 for a bottle of beer and think you are so woke doing it.  

😴

3 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Move.  

They usually make almost double of what people in more affordable areas make too. 

13 hours ago, vuduchile said:

Well, it's doing gooder than your grammar teacher. 

Can we get an edit?  I know this is a low rent message board, but ain't gotta start going all ebonical and shìt.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BiPolarBear said:

Things are great!! Let's pay off the National Debt!!  :thumbsup:

Fock that. Let’s get jet skis. :banana:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, nobody said:

Can we get an edit?  I know this is a low rent message board, but ain't gotta start going all ebonical and shìt.

No. I'm glad it bothers some of these diks now. BFD. 

9 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

They usually make almost double of what people in more affordable areas make too. 

Then why the bltching?

17 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It seems to me that you are very worried that we are going to get what's coming to us for how badly we've treated minorities forever.  Maybe we should start treating others the way we would want to be treated so you don't have to be so scared.

No-one on this forum thinks you genuinely care about the plight of minorities.  You just want to make republicans feel guilt.  The Amish are a minority population that votes republican, and I hear democrats denigrate them all the damn time.  If blacks voted republican, you'd be mocking them every damn day.  You know it, I know it, and so does everyone else.  You have no high ground.

No one thinks the left genuinely cares about the rule of law when they only talk about it when it pertains to Trump but they ignore illegal immigration.  No-one thinks the left genuinely cares about the environment when they turn a blind eye to democrats polluting and jetting all over the place.  No-one thinks the left genuinely cares about unjust wars when Obama bombs Libya for 7 months when they did not provoke the US at all and he does so without authorization from congress.  No-one thinks the left cares about social justice when you see things like the NBA pulling an event for charlotte for social justice but they pander to China.  And no-one thinks you care about minorities. 

These are all serious issues and the left treats them like a joke.  You should be worried the left is gonna get what's coming to THEM for how badly they have lied and abused all these issues for decades.  MFer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hawkeyes thinks that a newborn white baby should "get whats coming to them". 

On 10/12/2019 at 9:14 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hawkeyes thinks that a newborn white baby should "get whats coming to them". 

Lol.  You have no idea what I think. 

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Lol.  You have no idea what I think. 

I know what you wrote. White people are going to get "what's coming to them". Not some white peoole, all. Even the ones that didn't do a thing. Nice. 

45 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I know what you wrote. White people are going to get "what's coming to them". Not some white peoole, all. Even the ones that didn't do a thing. Nice. 

Yep. That’s the feeling I get when I see posts from some of you. That’s not actually what I think though. I’m not the one here all worried about whites no longer being the majority. 

I didn’t really word what you quoted me saying very well. 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Yep. That’s the feeling I get when I see posts from some of you. That’s not actually what I think though. I’m not the one here all worried about whites no longer being the majority. 

I didn’t really word what you quoted me saying very well. 

Would Africans worry if at some point blacks were in the minority? How about Muslim nations? Would they worry if the white Catholics started to be a majority in their countries and completely take over? What about Japan? Would they worry if white westernization  started taking over their country? What about Korea, Germany, France all started losing their culture. Hell, France surrendered to the Germans because they didn't want their landmarks blown to bits. 

Why the hate on America wanting to preserve their early established culture? 

The alt right would look at hawkeye21 as someone who is absolutely racist against white people and a disgusting human being.

1 hour ago, riversco said:

The alt right would look at hawkeye21 as someone who is absolutely racist against white people and a disgusting human being.

Which would be really odd. 

5 hours ago, sderk said:

Would Africans worry if at some point blacks were in the minority? How about Muslim nations? Would they worry if the white Catholics started to be a majority in their countries and completely take over? What about Japan? Would they worry if white westernization  started taking over their country? What about Korea, Germany, France all started losing their culture. Hell, France surrendered to the Germans because they didn't want their landmarks blown to bits. 

Why the hate on America wanting to preserve their early established culture? 

Native American?

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Native American?

They lost. What about them? 

12 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Native American?

No such thing as native American. They migrated here. And mostly nomadic.

2 hours ago, sderk said:

No such thing as native American. They migrated here. And mostly nomadic.

Don't bother, he has white guilt.  

18 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Don't bother, he has white guilt.  

True. Is he saying that every race and every culture should be weeping in shame because at some point in history their ancestors did some conquering, killing, stealing, selling of their own people into slavery, tribal warfare, etc? The whole freaking world would be obsessed with self hatred. 

It's so weird.