Sign in to follow this  
Reality

Li Bron James

7 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

LeBron should really be careful before he throws words like uneducated around. But hey, it is a five syllable word, so props for that. 

I hate when people say “freedom of speech” 😂😂😂

Does anyone truly understand what that means??? Go up to your boss tomorrow and say “go  Fock yourself”.  Let me know which court sides with YOU after you are fired 😉

Hillarious. As if what goes on in China is some kind of complex situation. They abuse people. All sorts of people. LeBron and the rest just don't want to give up an easy payday.  Exposed. 

15 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

LeBron is such and uncle Tang. 

That's awesome.  Kudos! 

Ok. So this guy plays basketball. Why is he in the news for anything but basketball?It's been proven long ago he's not intelligent. Do we just have an older Greta situation here?

1 hour ago, sderk said:

Ok. So this guy plays basketball. Why is he in the news for anything but basketball?It's been proven long ago he's not intelligent. Do we just have an older Greta situation here?

He's much better in the low post.  🤔

13 minutes ago, Mookz said:

He's much better in the low post.  🤔

I don't know about that, Greta has a mean shame on you shot. James is more about self love.

The same high school educated athlete  who got rejected because he tried to trademark taco Tuesday is now trying to speak about global politics. Like he knows something. 

His stupidity is boundless. Him speaking about someone else not being educated is hilarious. 

He should have put on his fake professor glasses. At least if you are gonna sound stupid you can look that way too. 

God I hate him. I hope the lakers never even see the playoffs with him in town. 

What a fvcking clown. All of these social justice heros want their way when it suits them, but when it's about someone else, they tuck their tails in. I almost wish I gave a fock about the NBA in the first place just so I could say that I'm done with them. 

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

What a fvcking clown. All of these social justice heros want their way when it suits them, but when it's about someone else, they tuck their tails in. I almost wish I gave a fock about the NBA in the first place just so I could say that I'm done with them. 

This is the problem. You don’t care about the NBA. Neither do I, and I was a die hard fan growing up. The’ve already lost our demographic so why should they care. Their fans don’t give one fock about what they do off the court. And China picks up the revenue that the nba has lost from us, so they’re forced to bow down and kiss the communist ring. 

• Like 1

It really is comical to see someone from a "protected class" giving way to a system that oppresses people, particularly people not like them.....wow.....so we kneel for criminals being shot, but hey, lets be nice to the Chinese who happily kill, torture, jail anyone but especially people not thoroughly Chinese.... funny how suddenly the social justice gives way to money....

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

This is the problem. You don’t care about the NBA. Neither do I, and I was a die hard fan growing up. The’ve already lost our demographic so why should they care. Their fans don’t give one fock about what they do off the court. And China picks up the revenue that the nba has lost from us, so they’re forced to bow down and kiss the communist ring. 

Spot on

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

It really is comical to see someone from a "protected class" giving way to a system that oppresses people, particularly people not like them.....wow.....so we kneel for criminals being shot, but hey, lets be nice to the Chinese who happily kill, torture, jail anyone but especially people not thoroughly Chinese.... funny how suddenly the social justice gives way to money....

It's called being a sell out. Not one of them sticks to their guns. About anything. 

James just wants to peddle his shoes and Spacejam 2 to the Chinese.  It is also not like he hasn't dropped a tweet or 2 complaining about our current President.  

4 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

James just wants to peddle his shoes and Spacejam 2 to the Chinese.  It is also not like he hasn't dropped a tweet or 2 complaining about our current President.  

He gets applause for going after Trump. Thats easy. But going after a true evil, well, that costs money. Lots of money. Best he just sticks to the guy with the mean tweets than going after the guy with the concentration camps.  

• Like 1

Someone who sells out their morals for dollars is called a wh0re.  Lebron James is China's wh0re.

1 minute ago, Kanil said:

Someone who sells out their morals for dollars is called a wh0re.  Lebron James is China's wh0re.

In all fairness, it isn't just LeBron. America is chinas wh0re sadly. 

41 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Where my libtards at? 

Pretty sure I count as a libtard on your list.  I'm here!

3 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Pretty sure I count as a libtard on your list.  I'm here!

Nah. Sometimes you don't appear to be insane. 

This dude is literally too stupid to understand how absurd his comments were... I guess you just throw your hands up and move on..

:dunno:

Playing Devils Advocate a bit here............

I can understand the point that we had Americans over there, in a foreign country so it would have been best for all to wait and put out any public comments you knew would upset their government until all the players, coaches, trainers, families etc. were back stateside.   I sort of get that point.

However its still a terrible look.  If you can't say the simple thing Worley said on Twitter for "fear" then the NBA shouldn't be there at all.  Hell, they pulled the All Star game out of NC for something 1000 times less "offensive".