shorepatrol

So. 49ers vs Patriots for the SB

3 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Packers have beat chicago, minnesota, dallas and detroit. 9ers have beat nobody except the Rams, who are looking like a 9-7 team. That said, the 9ers are built to beat GB. Strong run game and great dline. The packers offense has started clicking while their defense has come back down to earth.

Still, the Saints are the class of the NFC at the moement. Undefeated with Bridgewater is impressive. But what we think of all these teams will be completey different in 9 weeks.

The only near guarantee is the Pats will be in the Super Bowl. As usual, the AFC is weak and the Pats are dominant. Its amazing they do this every year.

The AFC is just pathetic this year. New England.... A kc decimated by injury... 

Hell, he colts and Texans are contending for the 3 seed, and neither is special at all. 

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

All the Pack fans that saw the ones 50 plus years ago are long gone. Most 49'r fans have seen their team win 5. And 50 isn't an arbitrary number. It's a really big number. 

okay so I was right. It is an arbitrary number. It's a big number according to you, of course, to cherry pick and prove some kind of point that is irrelevant. 

We don't look at only certain title wins, we look at all title wins.  So far, Green Bay has 13.  How many do the 49ers have again?

And, again, maybe you should go after the 49ers fans that started this thread.  in fact, maybe you could explain why you left the 49ers fan who started this thread out of the conversation at all since he was the one that started shooting his mouth off?

The Packers have had a HOF QB start nearly every game for 25 years. Two rings. Pipe down. 

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The Packers have had a HOF QB start nearly every game for 25 years. Two rings. Pipe down. 

How many rings to the 49ers have in the last 25 years, einstein?   By virtue of math alone GB still wins "bragging" rights.  Who should pipe down again? 

Again, why don't you go after the 49ers braggerts that started the thread with the same vigor? 

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

How many rings to the 49ers have in the last 25 years, einstein?  Who should pipe down again?

Again, why don't you go after the 49ers braggerts that started the thread with the same vigor? 

The 49'rs had back to back HOF QB's. 5 rings. Packers for a lot longer have 2. These are facts. Nobody thinks the Packers are this juggernaut that packer fans do. I know beating up on that division led you to believe that, but we have all seen what happens against real competition. Nice blowout of the Raiders though. Catching another break Sunday night. Rodgers will probably throw for 700 and 9 TD's.  

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The 49'rs had back to back HOF QB's. 5 rings. Packers for a lot longer have 2. These are facts. Nobody thinks the Packers are this juggernaut that packer fans do. I know beating up on that division led you to believe that, but we have all seen what happens against real competition. Nice blowout of the Raiders though. Catching another break Sunday night. Rodgers will probably throw for 700 and 9 TD's.  

Cherry picking again, I see.  Any other stats you want to skew to favore your points? You've gone way off the reservation to defend the 49ers for some reason, when it was 49ers fans that started the whole thread bragging about how they're already in the superbowl.  I get you hate the Packers, but let's be honest here:  Your venom should be directed at the ones who started the thread, not Packer fans.  Those division wins you simply pooh-pooh away are simply laughable.

Also, if the Packers aren't the juggernaut you think they are, then your opinion of the 49ers must be even lower.  They've faced creampuffs all season and BARELY beat a terrible Washington team yesterday.  The only team with more creampuff wins is NE.

I think Seattle is good, despite yesterday's outcome. Of course Dallas is now on track for a Super Bowl. I think the 49'rs might become a dominant team over the next few years. They have the formula. The Bears are doomed. Vikings can get on a run, but the coach is stupid. Packers are a good team, that's about it. They won't lose to crappy teams. That's half the battle. 

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh look, it's my shadow. Hey freak, I've seen my team win the WS more than anyone else. I have no néed to go back that far. You lose. Again 

:lol:

I love how you get so defensive when you get called out on something that nails you...  You are just like Newbie in more ways than you care to admit...

11 minutes ago, posty said:

:lol:

I love how you get so defensive when you get called out on something that nails you...  You are just like Newbie in more ways than you care to admit...

I only brought up the Yankees 27 WS's when the claim was made about what team was the GOAT. Context is something that stupid people usually can't process. They only see what they want. Like an infant. Don't get excited.  I'm talking about a living infant. Run along freak. 

See, right to name calling...  Guess I hit a nerve and then the spin machine/name calling kicks in...

4 minutes ago, posty said:

See, right to name calling...  Guess I hit a nerve and then the spin machine/name calling kicks in...

Yup. You're a weirdo and I'm going to keep saying it. 

8 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Why is a retarded giants fan always in a patriots thread? This mfer retarded 🤣

I thought you weren't responding to me anymore? You have too much time on your hands. That's why you don't need life insurance.  

eh, ESAC is just a little extra bitter that not only did the 49ers "curb stomp" the pack under harbaugh's watch, it was left, kneeling kaepernick doing it to them.

32 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

eh, ESAC is just a little extra bitter that not only did the 49ers "curb stomp" the pack under harbaugh's watch, it was left, kneeling kaepernick doing it to them.

Nope, not at all. Not sure where you got that from, but maybe next time ask me instead of assuming.  The year they beat the pack was the year they won the SuperBowl, wasn't it?

44 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

I remember that one. Thats the one where Kaepernick ran all over the place and the Packers quit, right? It's hard keeping all of their post season catastrophes in order. 

27 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I remember that one. Thats the one where Kaepernick ran all over the place and the Packers quit, right? It's hard keeping all of their post season catastrophes in order. 

Well, for the record, at least the Packers have made it to the post-season almost every year for the last 25 years instead of once every 25.  As a Giants fan, do you really want to talk about losses?

Your hatred for Packers fans is misdirected in a 49ers bragging thread, considering that's how this whole thing started.

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Well, for the record, at least the Packers have made it to the post-season almost every year for the last 25 years instead of once every 25.  As a Giants fan, do you really want to talk about losses?

Your hatred for Packers fans is misdirected in a 49ers bragging thread, considering that's how this whole thing started.

Really? A Packers fan wants to talk about the playoffs to a Giant fan? Remember that time the Packers went 15-1 and made the playoffs? No one else does, thanks to the Giants. 

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Really? A Packers fan wants to talk about the playoffs to a Giant fan? Remember that time the Packers went 15-1 and made the playoffs? No one else does, thanks to the Giants. 

Listen , why don't you go after the 49ers fan who started this thread?  you keep dwelling on s*** like this that is irrelevant to the conversation.

we're talking about 49ers fans suddenly thinking they're already in the super bowl and then crying when they're called out on it.

Jesus Christ, dude.  Stay on point and don't get distracted with nonsense.

Yeah Saints are probably the best overall team in the NFC .

But it is all trivial in terms of making a real run in January.  It is all jockeying at this point.  Bye is optimal for all.  

It is what you look like in a couple months.  How healthy you are.  When you peak.   

6 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

The Saints would smash GB and SF with Teddy or Brees. 

Beat them, maybe. Smash them, no.

How are other new coaches this year? Lafleur has 1 loss.  I expect the offense to get more in sync as the year goes.  

Health is always a problem for the Packers.  And they are young in skilled positions.  Outside of Adams they need someone to step up.  They dont equip themselves with enough legit playmakers.  

4 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

They dont equip themselves with enough legit playmakers.  

I'm almost looking forward to the Niners getting down big to see what Shanny has been holding back in the passing game. This defense and time killing run game just doesn't seem like it's going to let that happen. :) Gould better get his sh!t together though:mad:

8 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

:) Gould better get his sh!t together though:mad:

9ers are on their 3rd long snapper

31 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

9ers are on their 3rd long snapper

I didn't see any bad snaps. I think him not wanting to be in San Fran is the problem. 

5 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

I didn't see any bad snaps. I think him not wanting to be in San Fran is the problem. 

i've seen snap/holding problems

Just now, Bier Meister said:

i've seen snap/holding problems

Regardless. It needs straightened out. Kicking game in the playoffs is a must. 

4 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Regardless. It needs straightened out. Kicking game in the playoffs is a must. 

especially for  a team reliant on running game and defense

Just now, Bier Meister said:

especially for  a team reliant on running game and defense

Exactly. :cheers:

3 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

How are other new coaches this year? Lafleur has 1 loss.  I expect the offense to get more in sync as the year goes.  

Health is always a problem for the Packers.  And they are young in skilled positions.  Outside of Adams they need someone to step up.  They dont equip themselves with enough legit playmakers.  

That’s too kind—they don’t have sh1t. A couple serviceable running backs. A washed up tight end. Some wide receivers who maybe shouldn’t even be in the league.

Great job :rolleyes:

According to Richard Sherman, we're not allowed to think the 49ers are good unless we thought they were good in preseason.  I'm fine with that.  I hope he loses anyway, and he probably will since their offense kind of sucks.

8 hours ago, nobody said:

According to Richard Sherman, we're not allowed to think the 49ers are good unless we thought they were good in preseason.  I'm fine with that.  I hope he loses anyway, and he probably will since their offense kind of sucks.

They got 4 slots on my FF team draft night,thankfully one of those slots was the defense.

6 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

I like the addition of sanders

Just saw that news,of course as a Pettis owner I'm not overly thrilled but then again for as much as they've thrown the ball it really hasn't mattered to this point.

14 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

That’s too kind—they don’t have sh1t. A couple serviceable running backs. A washed up tight end. Some wide receivers who maybe shouldn’t even be in the league.

Great job :rolleyes:

Aaron Jones serviceable? He's tied for the league lead for touchdowns. Seems to me those receivers played quite well on Sunday too. They are 6-1 and 3-0 in the division. Their defense is better as well. The offensive line leads the NFL in pass blocking win rate through the first seven games of the 2019 season.