tubby_mcgee

Liberals want to change "Christmas Tree" to "Holiday Tree"

1 minute ago, Kanil said:

Whoa, buddy.  You realize that in 90s world, If you don't agree that everyone should call it a Christmas Tree, you must want to forcibly sex change children, right?

I realize that 90's is very passionate about his stances.  He's also not very open to other opinions.

The church use to be able to prosecute you if you were homosexual, for not paying taxes, for pretty much anything. Taking away the churches ability to carry out law and order is separation of church and state, not a government recognizing a tree as a Christmas tree.

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

The church use to be able to prosecute you if you were homosexual, for not paying taxes, for pretty much anything. Taking away the churches ability to carry out law and order is separation of church and state, not a government recognizing a tree as a Christmas tree.

Maybe I'm wrong.  Maybe you know more about it that the supreme court.

22 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m sure Walker is glad too, since it allowed him and Fox to pull their annual victim crybaby Christmas routine. :thumbsup: 

Yes.  A victim crybaby for calling something what it actually is. I know thats hard for the lefties to comprehend nowadays.

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

It's more than just that though.

2 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Maybe I'm wrong.  Maybe you know more about it that the supreme court.

The Supreme Court also says abortion isn’t murder. It is. 

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Yes.  A victim crybaby for calling something what it actually is. I know thats hard for the lefties to comprehend nowadays.

Nobody cares what Scott calls his holiday tree.

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Looks like you guys are. Libtards are the ones who bring this nonsense up in the first place.  Waaaaa, I don't want to say "under God". Waaaaa, Columbus was a really bad man. Waaaa, the money says "In god we trust".  Stfu already. 

I'm not the one complaining.  It doesn't bother me that is says that at all, I'm Catholic.

18 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

The Supreme Court also says abortion isn’t murder. It is. 

Actually, in America, it's specifically recognized as NOT murder (you know, that whole LAW thing you choose to invoke when it suits you).  Just because you disagree, doesn't make it so.

16 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

So on one side we have some people saying CALL IT A CHRISTMAS TREE.  On the other side we have some people saying CALL IT A HOLIDAY TREE.  And in the middle are all the sane people saying call it whatever the fock you want.

Those first two groups of people are both wrong and are the ones being crybabies while those of us in the middle look at them as equally stupid.

10 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Actually, in America, it's specifically recognized as NOT murder (you know, that whole LAW thing you choose to invoke when it suits you).  Just because you disagree, doesn't make it so.

Sad

Currently in Toronto Airport (YYZ!!!! :headbanger:) and just noticed on the local canuck news that they are lighting the holiday tree.  The reporter apparently messed up and said Christmas tree, but graphic said holiday tree. 

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Sad

They actually think ending the life of a child in the third trimester or even worse, post birth, isn't murder. They'll buy anything they are told. No confidence in themselves to come to their own conclusion. They believe what they are told. Cucks. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They actually think ending the life of a child in the third trimester or even worse, post birth, isn't murder. They'll buy anything they are told. No confidence in themselves to come to their own conclusion. They believe what they are told. Cucks. 

Ahhh… again putting words into other's mouths so that you can argue against it to make yourself feel like you won.  Great job.

9 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Sorry :(

How come if you murder a woman who is two weeks pregnant, you get charged with double homicide instead of one murder and practicing medicine without a license?  So the mere fact that a woman says “it’s my body kill them” makes it not murder “technically” to you? Is it a human life or not?

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They suck.

How come if you murder a woman who is two weeks pregnant, you get charged with double homicide instead of one murder and practicing medicine without a license?  So the mere fact that a woman says “it’s my body kill them” makes it not murder “technically” to you? Is it a human life or not?

I'm not arguing either side here.  I'm pointing out what the law says.  For someone who just hours ago was all about using law to make people do what you want them to do, you sure do seem cross that it's being done to you.

5 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Ahhh… again putting words into other's mouths so that you can argue against it to make yourself feel like you won.  Great job.

Oh, so liberals think ending a life under those circumstances is murder? I didn't know that. Then why is it still allowed. I out no words in anyone's mouth.  You either think it's murder or you don't. So what do you think then? It's "legal" ? That's not thinking.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kanil said:

I'm not arguing either side here.  I'm pointing out what the law says.  For someone who just hours ago was all about using law to make people do what you want them to do, you sure do seem cross that it's being done to you.

I got a problem with living in a country that thinks it’s morally acceptable to murder children. And for what? So women feel liberated or something? Wtf?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh, so liberals think ending a life under those circumstances is murder? I didn't know that. Then why is it still allowed. I out no words in anyone's mouth.  You either think it's murder or you don't. So what do you think then? It's "legal" ? That's not thinking.  

I assumed when you said "they" you meant me and Hawkeye since we were the active ones arguing with 90s.  If that's not what you meant, then I am wrong and take it back.

I got a problem living in a country that thinks it’s morally acceptable to murder children. 

OK

You don’t?

I do but I have a different belief about certain abortions and murder than you do.

2 minutes ago, Kanil said:

I do but I have a different belief about certain abortions and murder than you do.

Can you be more specific on where you draw your line? At some point we just have to say enough. Next leftist are going to try to rationalize euthanasia for children with mental retardation or something. Sounds crazy but it’ll happen if we keep on this path.  

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Can you be more specific on where you draw your line? At some point we just have to say enough. Next leftist are going to try to rationalize euthanasia for children with mental retardation or something. Sounds crazy but it’ll happen if we keep on this path.  

My line is where brain function is established.  By that I mean electrical signals moving through the brain.

PS - I'm teeing up a "then we can abort all libs" joke for you here.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Kanil said:

My line is where brain function is established.  By that I mean electrical signals moving through the brain.

lol

8 minutes ago, Kanil said:

:lol:

50 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t believe in post birth at all. 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don’t believe in post birth at all. 

Seems you're against a lot of what the left has brought us. Amazed you're going to vote with them. 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Seems you're against a lot of what the left has brought us. Amazed you're going to vote with them. 

I don’t know who I’m voting for yet. All I’ve said is that I’m leaning towards voting for certain people. 

3 hours ago, MDC said:

WI calls it a holiday tree. Walker changes it and nobody cares. His successor call it a holiday tree. Walker goes full retard and you wet the bed.

Who’s the snowflake here again? 🤡 ❄️ 🌲 

You were proven wrong and you can’t admit it. I guess your response to criticism is to insult since you can't otherwise defend your position.

#lyinGasbag

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

You were proven wrong and you can’t admit it. I guess your response to criticism is to insult since you can't otherwise defend your position.

#lyinGasbag

You’re calling him out for insulting someone?  Now that’s funny.  This forum is insult central. 

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

You were proven wrong and you can’t admit it. I guess your response to criticism is to insult since you can't otherwise defend your position.

#lyinGasbag

:clap: