Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Jobs report better than expected

Recommended Posts

Is this an impeachable offense? Asking for a democrat.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Is this an impeachable offense? Asking for a democrat.

Of course not.  Lets not pretend that everything is sunshine and rainbows though.  Economic growth has slowed and is expected to slow even more.  The pace of hiring has slowed.  Farmers have been hurt by many things Trump has done and are going bankrupt.  Manufacturing has also been hurt.

Can't ignore the negative just as we can't ignore the good.

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Of course not.  Lets not pretend that everything is sunshine and rainbows though.  Economic growth has slowed and is expected to slow even more.  The pace of hiring has slowed.  Farmers have been hurt by many things Trump has done and are going bankrupt.  Manufacturing has also been hurt.

Can't ignore the negative just as we can't ignore the good.

You're such a miserable fock.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Of course not.  Lets not pretend that everything is sunshine and rainbows though.  Economic growth has slowed and is expected to slow even more.  The pace of hiring has slowed.  Farmers have been hurt by many things Trump has done and are going bankrupt.  Manufacturing has also been hurt.

Can't ignore the negative just as we can't ignore the good.

Get help

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still go back to my buddy: 50 years old, unemployed, lives with mom and dad - biggest Trump supporter I know.

Sleeps till noon.... smokes and drinks vodka all night long - spends his nights ranting and raving on FB about illegals, individual liberties, people getting handouts, the Wall.

When asked why he doesn't find a job - he says he can't find one to pay him what he's worth, holding out for at least $80k a year.... He cracks me up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Of course not.  Lets not pretend that everything is sunshine and rainbows though.  Economic growth has slowed and is expected to slow even more.  The pace of hiring has slowed.  Farmers have been hurt by many things Trump has done and are going bankrupt.  Manufacturing has also been hurt.

Can't ignore the negative just as we can't ignore the good.

Yet all of these things are 10X better than they were under Obama. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TimmySmith said:

It's never better than expected.  Just better than the lib media wants it to be.

And the FBG crowd...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, posty said:

And the FBG crowd...

You mean the "those jobs aren't coming back crowd" or "you didn't build that" crowd.  What a dumb buncha rubes. 🤣

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NorthernVike said:

You're such a miserable fock.

I'm actually not at all.  I'm the opposite of miserable because I have the afternoon off and I'm going fishing.  I'm just being realistic and pointing out what else is happening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Yet all of these things are 10X better than they were under Obama. 

I'm not sure why Obama had to be brought up but I'll ask anyway, why?  How is our farm economy better with Trump right now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Of course not.  Lets not pretend that everything is sunshine and rainbows though.  Economic growth has slowed and is expected to slow even more.  The pace of hiring has slowed.  Farmers have been hurt by many things Trump has done and are going bankrupt.  Manufacturing has also been hurt.

Can't ignore the negative just as we can't ignore the good.

I can ignore anything without facts presented.  I see many talking points without any data or back up.  :dunno:

And FYI anyone who bases their business model on international trade can be in for a rude awakening as that can dry up for a multitude of reasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NorthernVike said:

You're such a miserable fock.

 

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm actually not at all.

Yer mom thinks so. Either that or the Geeks here have thrown off the grading curve. :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Filthy Fernadez said:

 

Yer mom thinks so. Either that or the Geeks here have thrown off the grading curve. :dunno:

You're fun guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I can ignore anything without facts presented.  I see many talking points without any data or back up.  :dunno:

And FYI anyone who bases their business model on international trade can be in for a rude awakening as that can dry up for a multitude of reasons.

How do you think our economic growth is doing?  What are your thoughts on our farm economy and US manufacturing?  I rarely ever see anyone discuss things like this, just that the economy is booming, Trump is awesome and libs suck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Of course not.  Lets not pretend that everything is sunshine and rainbows though.  Economic growth has slowed and is expected to slow even more.  The pace of hiring has slowed.  Farmers have been hurt by many things Trump has done and are going bankrupt.  Manufacturing has also been hurt.

Can't ignore the negative just as we can't ignore the good.

lololololol. lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, drobeski said:

THANKS OBAMA!! 

 

You guys have the biggest boners for Obama and Sho on here.  You love to bring them up any chance you get.  It's cute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, donkeyjotes said:

[RepublicansDuringObama]These are all seasonal and part time jobs.[/RepublicansDuringObama]

[Dummycrats]these numbers are the results of Obama policies[dummycrats]

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

You guys have the biggest boners for Obama and Sho on here.  You love to bring them up any chance you get.  It's cute.

Awwww it hurts huh ? :(

Barry's not prancing through that door. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine how much better things would be for us (farmers included) if the Democrats weren't stalling USMCA.

The Democrats hate Trump so much, that they are letting Americans suffer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

[Dummycrats]these numbers are the results of Obama policies[dummycrats]

Wake us up when the budget is balanced doodoo boy. Woof.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Awwww it hurts huh ? :(

Barry's not prancing through that door. 

LOL  It's funny how much you think I care about that.  Obama is long gone, you may want to try moving on from him.  I'm ready for someone new.  Someone younger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Imagine how much better things would be for us (farmers included) if the Democrats weren't stalling USMCA.

The Democrats hate Trump so much, that they are letting Americans suffer.

You're right.  The whole thing has turned into a huge pissing match and neither side is doing much good.  I'm tired of the two parties.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You're right.  The whole thing has turned into a huge pissing match and neither side is doing much good.  I'm tired of the two parties.

Well one side is doing good. The other side is holding secret meetings in the basement.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, donkeyjotes said:

Wake us up when the budget is balanced doodoo boy. Woof.

:lol: you care about that now ?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

:lol: you care about that now ?

He doesn't know how the federal government works. Poor guy :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cruzer said:

Still go back to my buddy: 50 years old, unemployed, lives with mom and dad - biggest Trump supporter I know.

Sleeps till noon.... smokes and drinks vodka all night long - spends his nights ranting and raving on FB about illegals, individual liberties, people getting handouts, the Wall.

When asked why he doesn't find a job - he says he can't find one to pay him what he's worth, holding out for at least $80k a year.... He cracks me up.

living at home he should be able to live easily on 40k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×