sderk

Actors I'm sick of seeing anymore.

kate upton, how many times can one person oogle over her boobs.

I'll admit he hasn't been in a ton of stuff, but Sam Wyche.  If I ever see him in another movie, it will be too soon.  <_<

melissa mccarthy

adam sandler (and his crew)

tyler perry

kathy griffin (never liked her)

nick cage belongs in a cage.

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

wow, the geek club doesn't want to see liberal actors..shocking

About 95% of actors are liberal,  so what's your point?     

But if you want to list the annoying right wing actors who should fuk off and go away, I'd be happy let you know if I agree that they should FOGA.      

I'll get it started for you:   James Woods and Jon Voight.     Sorry, nope - I don't find those 2 all that annoying.    Voight can be a little too tin foil hat level at times for my tastes but nothing to the level of FOGA.    

6 minutes ago, Masshole said:

About 95% of actors are liberal,  so what's your point?     

But if you want to list the annoying right wing actors who should fuk off and go away, I'd be happy let you know if I agree that they should FOGA.      

I'll get it started for you:   James Woods and Jon Voight.     Sorry, nope - I don't find those 2 all that annoying.    Voight can be a little too tin foil hat level at times for my tastes but nothing to the level of FOGA.    

I don't care particularly about actors political positions, they are welcome to state them. but who cares.  I have heard some tin foil hat stuff from Voight, he is still a good actor.  Whoever mentioned Jim Carrey...he hasn't been active, you haven't seen him in anything, he just creates some art that he posts on his twitter or whatever, and you cry about it.  just like this thread, righty geeks crying that lefty actors should stfu..righty geeks stfu.

This country is split right down the middle. 50/50.  Of that, close to 100% watch television and movies.  Why as an entertainer, every single focking chance you get, would you choose to alienate half of your audience?  They are welcome to state their opinions it's just stoopid that they do, as often as they do, and as snarky as they do.  

Seems like one of their own feels the same way as many folks on this site. Ricky Gervais lit them all up at the golden globes and it was awesome. 

:banana:

4 minutes ago, fandandy said:

This country is split right down the middle. 50/50.  Of that, close to 100% watch television and movies.  Why as an entertainer, every single focking chance you get, would you choose to alienate half of your audience?  They are welcome to state their opinions it's just stoopid that they do, as often as they do, and as snarky as they do.  

Wasn't there a time when agents wanted their actors to try to make as many people like them as possible because of this? They still do actually, but those who made a shlt ton of money already don't care anymore. 

13 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I don't care particularly about actors political positions, they are welcome to state them. but who cares.  I have heard some tin foil hat stuff from Voight, he is still a good actor.  Whoever mentioned Jim Carrey...he hasn't been active, you haven't seen him in anything, he just creates some art that he posts on his twitter or whatever, and you cry about it.  just like this thread, righty geeks crying that lefty actors should stfu..righty geeks stfu.

Brings politics into a thread about actors. Then claims to not care about politics.  :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sderk said:

Seems like one of their own feels the same way as many folks on this site. Ricky Gervais lit them all up at the golden globes and it was awesome. 

I did enjoy that.  Ricky is great.

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

Brings politics into a thread about actors. Then claims to not care about politics.  :rolleyes:

I don't care about actors political positions..its the first line of my post.  Can you read?

Agree with DeNiro. He's washed up at this point. 

I'll also throw in Kristen Stewart. She's just a terrible actor. She has the same face for every emotion. Surprise, anger, sadness, confusion.... It doesn't matter, she has the same dumb face for all of them. 

7 minutes ago, sderk said:

He was savage and brilliant. Tom Hanks apparently doesn't have a sense of humor. 

6 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I don't care about actors political positions..its the first line of my post.  Can you read?

Who gives a sh!t? FOGA

When I was watching the video of it, I found myself wanting to here what he was saying but only having the camera pan in on people the whole time instead of going back and forth between him and them. 

"This will be my last time hosting this event." 

Noone was prepared for what he followed with. :lol:

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

He was savage and brilliant. Tom Hanks apparently doesn't have a sense of humor. 

22 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I'll also throw in Kristen Stewart. She's just a terrible actor. She has the same face for every emotion. Surprise, anger, sadness, confusion.... It doesn't matter, she has the same dumb face for all of them. 

what Kristen Stewart movies have you seen?

6 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I kind of wondered if Gervais was looking at Deniro when he made the "you know nothing about the real world. Most of you’ve spent less time in school than Greta Thunberg" comment.    Deniro dropped out of HS to become an actor.    And of course he's been one of the worst offenders of runnining his mouth at these kinds of events.

what Kristen Stewart movies have you seen?

Couldn't tell ya. 

21 minutes ago, Masshole said:

I kind of wondered if Gervais was looking at Deniro when he made the "you know nothing about the real world. Most of you’ve spent less time in school than Greta Thunberg" comment.    Deniro dropped out of HS to become an actor.    And of course he's been one of the worst offenders of runnining his mouth at these kinds of events.

He should just retire. He used to be a great actor with lots of memorable roles. Now it seems he'll take any job thrown his way. TDS aside, it's a terrible way to end what could have been a great career. 

23 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

You are becoming insufferable. Why must every post you make be antagonizing?

this entire thread is antogonizing?

2 hours ago, Herbivore said:

this entire thread is antogonizing?

There is a very easy solution for you around that.

rush limbaugh

7 hours ago, fandandy said:

Because they make bank from china now. 

23 hours ago, taco breath said:

I'd like to oogle all over her boobs if you know what I mean, and if not, I mean jizz.  

On 1/5/2020 at 2:59 PM, taco breath said:

Now you're on my list. Homo