Fireballer

#2A rally/lobby/counter-protest in VA on 1/20

From what I see, ALOT of people are against this. If they work for the people then there’s no way this should pass

The "official"  2A rally is over.  Crowds are dissipating.   Estimates of  10-15k people and thousands and thousands guns. People from all walks of life.  Gays for guns, trans for guns, blacks for guns...all collected together and NO skirmishes. Nothing!  Alex Jones is still yelling on his speaker and snarling traffic though. 

• Like 1

NBC reporter posts video saying 2A supporters were doing a “scary chant” saying “we will not comply”. Turns out, they were reciting the pledge of allegiance as it can be heard in his video. If this doesn’t make you believe journalists are biased and lie through their teeth then I’ve got nothing 

https://pluralist.com/gabe-gutierrez-nbc-virginia-pro-gun-rally-chant-pledge-of-allegiance//44450

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

NBC reporter posts video saying 2A supporters were doing a “scary chant” saying “we will not comply”. Turns out, they were reciting the pledge of allegiance as it can be heard in his video. If this doesn’t make you believe journalists are biased and lie through their teeth then I’ve got nothing 

https://pluralist.com/gabe-gutierrez-nbc-virginia-pro-gun-rally-chant-pledge-of-allegiance//44450

Liberals don't care about being lied to, as long as it aligns with their whackadoodle beliefs.

Glad nothing bad went down. Kudos to the FBI for busting those neo Nazis before they could do any harm. :thumbsup: 

Thank God no Newbies showed up to the rally and everyone ended up being safe.

This was a huuuuge day for America for several reasons:

1. No violence at a rally with 10k people and thousands of guns. Shows that the violence we see rallies/protests around the country is because of antifa/resistance/racists/bat shite crazy lefties, not 2A supporters

2. Good chance VA flips back to red. Gov Blackface and the Dems overplayed their hand

3. Communist lefties put on notice. If you try to take away constitutional rights then Americans will stand up for themselves. And if you want to take it to the next level just remember every single person there has a gun that they would be willing to use to protect themselves from tyrannical leaders, which was the original purpose of 2A, ironic

4. MSM and Dem leaders once again look foolish trying to paint anyone who disagrees with them as violent white Nazis. For 2 weeks we have seen nothing but fear mongering articles about how crazy gun nut terrorists were coming to start a war. Muh state of emergency. Fock every last one of them, now they will have to go to Chicago if they want to report on gun violence.

• Thanks 1

No arrests and no violence. How many lefty protests can say them same? Probably none. Antifa and lefties always want to trash something or start violence. Saw were Antifa was dresses in red hats but nothing came of it. Probably people taking preemptive measures 

Also saw someone brought a big ass focking guillotine 😂

Another good day for America.  Too bad the FBI didn't arrest the anti American press along with the Nazis.

Yahoo working to tie this to Charlotteville.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/richmond-virginia-pro-gun-activists-far-right-extremists-142024623.html

the Richmond rally had many of the same elements as the deadly Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville in August 2017.

Reporters on location Monday morning began seeing symbols, flags and patches connected to various extremist and militia groups. One member of the Proud Boys was seen wearing a patch reading “RWDS” — shorthand for “Right-Wing Death Squad” that is often used in reference to a fascist Chilean dictator who murdered, tortured or detained some 40,000 of his own people.

CNN mostly ignored the story, burying it pretty deep on their website

FOX news plastered it as the main story of the day.

MSNBC ran a video on their front page trying to  paint a protestor as threatening violence.

9 minutes ago, riversco said:

Yahoo working to tie this to Charlotteville.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/richmond-virginia-pro-gun-activists-far-right-extremists-142024623.html

the Richmond rally had many of the same elements as the deadly Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville in August 2017.

Reporters on location Monday morning began seeing symbols, flags and patches connected to various extremist and militia groups. One member of the Proud Boys was seen wearing a patch reading “RWDS” — shorthand for “Right-Wing Death Squad” that is often used in reference to a fascist Chilean dictator who murdered, tortured or detained some 40,000 of his own people.

CNN mostly ignored the story, burying it pretty deep on their website

FOX news plastered it as the main story of the day.

MSNBC ran a video on their front page trying to  paint a protestor as threatening violence.

My thing is there is NO journalistic integrity AT ALL. For both sides imo. I really wish they could be fined immensely for inaccurately portraying things. There’s no facts anymore. Just spin spin spin. It’s made watching the news unbearable. 

35 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Thank God no Newbies showed up to the rally and everyone ended up being safe.

This was a huuuuge day for America for several reasons:

1. No violence at a rally with 10k people and thousands of guns.

Wait, what?

Thousands of guns in one place and not a single one of them committed an act of violence? I call buIIshit. There's no way on Gore's green earth that there were that many guns in one place and a shootout didn't occur. Unfockingpossible. Blood was flowing in the streets, I'm sure of it. 

3 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

You’re trying too hard

And you’re obviously not trying at all. 

How does someone who scored 34 on the ACT suddenly forget how to speak English?  

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

And you’re obviously not trying at all. 

How does someone who scored 34 on the ACT suddenly forget how to speak English?  

Bruh just stop. Everyone here is trying to have a nice discussion about this and then you want to come in acting a straight d1ck for no reason. What’s the matter? Your time of the month again? 

Now piss off. We don’t want you here 

• Thanks 1

This thing lacked style.  This could be so much bigger and better.  Its disorganized and lame.  You gotta interact.  There should be booth activities like showing and demonstrating how to clean a gun performed by various retired members of the service.  Maybe a booth where anyone can try cleaning a gun on their own.  A booth on using a scope correctly and diffrent styles of scopes.  Turn it into a sort of scout troop offering gun tips and advice.  Offer commemorative pins or necklaces for sale or just give them away to remember the event.  Organize overnight camping trips focused around gun safety in the woods.  Communication is key.  Hand out leaflets with maps telling people where to go and what to do.  Publicize it by posting videos of activities on the internet. 

15 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Wait, what?

Thousands of guns in one place and not a single one of them committed an act of violence? I call buIIshit. There's no way on Gore's green earth that there were that many guns in one place and a shootout didn't occur. Unfockingpossible. Blood was flowing in the streets, I'm sure of it. 

From all the photos there’s people of ALL walks of life. Black, white, Indian, asian, Hispanic, gay, trans, etc. ALL of them had a gun and ALL of them were against the VA gov. Makes me happy that everyone came together like that with no violence. Just brothers and sisters in arms. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

From all the photos there’s people of ALL walks of life. Black, white, Indian, asian, Hispanic, gay, trans, etc. ALL of them had a gun and ALL of them were against the VA gov. Makes me happy that everyone came together like that with no violence. Just brothers and sisters in arms. 

I'd like to think this little dose of reality would serve as a lesson the anti-gun nuts in this country. Guns aren't the problem, people are. 

Unfortunately, I don't have any faith in their ability to distinguish between reality and rhetoric. They're too far gone to turn back now. They will find some governmental entity to credit for the lack of violence and claim that bloodshed was somehow, miraculously avoided despite all of the firearms involved. Never giving credit to the law abiding 2A supporters for being law abiding 2A supporters who never intended to commit any violence whatsoever. 

Also, these rallies look like a bunch of homeless people.  No one is gonna wanna join that.  Its almost like they are going to need to be assigned uniforms for the rally because they don't know how to dress themselves.  Many look like a bunch of wild haired depressed and sad hippies from woodstock.  Not gonna resonate with today's youth.

Liberals still trying to claim it was a racist event led by white supremacists who didn’t invite any people of color and how majority of people there were white. They are also complaining about them doing it on MLK saying that’s racist. Especially since MLK was killed by a gun. They can’t comprehend that it’s Lobby day as well. 

The problem here isn’t the liberals being unable to distinguish the rhetoric. It’s that they don’t want to. They WANT to blame white people, the right, and trump. They lie and do whatever they can to make what they to be true to seem like it is. It’s really sad and pathetic (like someone else in this thread 🙄)  

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

The problem here isn’t the liberals being unable to distinguish the rhetoric. It’s that they don’t want to.

I beg to differ. I think there is a substantial number of anti-gun nuts who are ignorant of all things firearms related. They hear the left/media saying we have a "gun violence" problem in this country and they don't take the time to research the issue. They simply believe what they are told. They dont educate themselves to the fact that we have 300 + million guns in private ownership in this country. Or that less than .001 % of those guns are ever used in a violent crime. Or that of those .001%, an overwhelming % of those are illegally possessed and that 100% of them are illegally used. 

So when they hear the "news" media sensationalize the rare mass shooting rather than report on the daily/weekly drug/gang related shootings in a few shithoIes around the country, they think AR's are the scourge of the country and must be banned. Instead of realizing that a certain demographic is responsible for 99% of the gun related homicide and their weapon of choice is overwhelmingly the illegally possessed handgun. 

Nope, it must be the NRA and law abiding gun owners standing in the way of "progress" by refusing to relinquish their 2A rights.  

• Like 1

So a bunch of people got together and the liberal politicians in Virginia will keep moving forward with their bills.

Nothing will change or than the continued removal of our freedoms. 

First djgbilly posts this:

“Been posted something on this but apparently no one here didn’t give a sh1t. Now all of a sudden a while later y’all wanna get upset. Should’ve done that weeks ago”

A few hours later, he posts this:

”The problem here isn’t the liberals being unable to distinguish the rhetoric. It’s that they don’t want to. They WANT to blame white people, the right, and trump”

You could drive a Mack truck through that gap in clarity.  

14 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

“Been posted something on this but apparently no one here didn’t give a sh1t. Now all of a sudden a while later y’all wanna get upset. Should’ve done that weeks ago”

”The problem here isn’t the liberals being unable to distinguish the rhetoric. It’s that they don’t want to. They WANT to blame white people, the right, and trump”

It's kind of like when LeBron puts his fake smart glasses on 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

It's kind of like when LeBron puts his fake smart glasses on 

Ha! 

20 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Definitely stole that quote. 

27 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

What is wrong with you? Honestly. WHAT is wrong with you? Never in my life have I seen someone so filled with hate and jealousy. So I’ll ask the question:

why do you do what you do and act this way? With no provocation or anything. You even spent hours googling to find humidity percentages of South Carolina throughout the years in a thread where I said I’ve lived in the south and been all over so I’ve experienced humidity. WHAT is wrong with you and the way you act? Are you unhappy? Cause SOMETHING is wrong with you enough to where you act like a straight assclown constantly and constantly embarrass yourself. You’re exactly like a liberal: you b1tch, you whine, you moan for no reason. Act out of jealousy and hate all the time. 

so please, answer the question. I’m extremely curious as to what drives you 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Also, this is a lie. It wasn’t “a few hours later”. It is straight up a brand new week. Congratulations. You just played yourself trying to sound smart and witty. Instead, you sound dumb, d1ckish, and like CNN you want to twist the facts to fit your narrative. Holy tilt Batman 😂😂😂

Just don’t post again until you grow up. Do us all a favor who want to try having a discussion on issues like this 

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Also, this is a lie. It wasn’t “a few hours later”. It is straight up a brand new week. Congratulations. You just played yourself trying to sound smart and witty. Instead, you sound dumb, d1ckish, and like CNN you want to twist the facts to fit your narrative. 

Just don’t post again until you grow up. Do us all a favor who want to try having a discussion on issues like this 

Tilt ! Lol. 

10 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

BIL is his ghost writer?

No, digby is AOCs ghost writer

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

He’s also your ghost dad 

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

I don't get it?

Focked your mom and then ghosted her. Pretty simple if you understand what “ghost writer”. 

If you wanna talk sh1t about someone’s intelligence then maybe you should make sure you understand simple terms and phrases 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Focked your mom and then ghosted her. Pretty simple if you understand what “ghost writer”. 

If you wanna talk sh1t about someone’s intelligence then maybe you should make sure you understand simple terms and phrases 

Chill dawg

11 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Why did she pronounce wrong as "wrowng"? Was this an audition for some black role in a movie? Cause she failed big time.

She kinda sounded like she mixed up her practicing of black, southern, ghetto, and something else unidentifiable.

And she kept doing that weird head role.

• Like 1

Just now, sderk said:

Why did she pronounce wrong as "wrowng"? Was this an audition for some black role in a movie? Cause she failed big time.

She kinda sounded like she mixed up her practicing of black, southern, ghetto, and something else unidentifiable.

And she kept doing that weird head role.

I saw this when the day it happened and it was just awful. She tried to act like she knows the slang and acts like that all the time. She failed miserably. Hearing her speak is like nails on a chalkboard 

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I saw this when the day it happened and it was just awful. She tried to act like she knows the slang and acts like that all the time. She failed miserably. Hearing her speak is like nails on a chalkboard 

Yeah, I heard a lot of garbage out of her pretending to play tough lady, sad lady, tough background (had to struggle as a lowly bartender lady :rolleyes:), etc, but how the hell could this have slipped by anyone that would have voted for her? It's appalling.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Chill dawg

Aight. You understand that I didn’t start none of this right? Looking at all the posts objectively you can see that. That and the fact that vudouche does it all the time. Got a good thread going with no one starting sh1t then he comes in and acts like a d1ck. I’m really nice until you do what he does. I just chalk it up to him being extremely unhappy and jealous cause there’s NO way you act the way he does unless you’re both. On top of all that, he doesn’t act like this off the internet. If he did he’d have his clock cleaned QUITE a bit, me being one of them who’d knock him out 

That being said, you talk sh1t to me I’ll talk it back. 

7 minutes ago, sderk said:

Yeah, I heard a lot of garbage out of her pretending to play tough lady, sad lady, tough background (had to struggle as a lowly bartender lady :rolleyes:), etc, but how the hell could this have slipped by anyone that would have voted for her? It's appalling.

I like her background and found it inspirational that a bartender can get elected to Congress taking out an insider crook in a primary. I still do to an extent. In the first two or three days or weeks that I'd heard about her, I was really prepared to like her. i could have been a fan and the first minute of the video speaks well to me since I come from such a background myself.

17 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I don't get it?

I didnt understand it either but after he explained it yea it made sense i guess