Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

People are still crying about having to wear a mask. Sad.

It's best you stick with it.

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

People are still crying about having to wear a mask. Sad.

who's crying about wearing a mask that does nothing?  I just don't wear them period

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

who's crying about wearing a mask that does nothing?  I just don't wear them period

Question.  If masks "do nothing" as you suggest, why are most healthcare facilities requiring masking now?  RSV, flu, and covid are raging and hospitals are overflowing, but the people who run hospitals are too dumb to know that masks are useless?  Are they "virtue signaling"?  Like almost every facility in the country?

Can you explain how that makes sense to you?

19 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Question.  If masks "do nothing" as you suggest, why are most healthcare facilities requiring masking now?  RSV, flu, and covid are raging and hospitals are overflowing, but the people who run hospitals are too dumb to know that masks are useless?  Are they "virtue signaling"?  Like almost every facility in the country?

Can you explain how that makes sense to you?

specifically anything but a properly affixed mask will have a net negative on your health.  putting a tshirt over your face does nothing, one that you wear for weeks at a time, putting a flimsy walmart paper mask does nothing

now healthcare providers face a lot of different things, and if they want to provide me a proper mask that actually can prevent stuff at a small rate thats on them

On 12/28/2023 at 11:06 PM, Flipper said:

I saw a tweet showing that they bought a couple of companies that manufacture drugs that help with heart ailments.  I could not find it again to share the link.

ya mean this? When everyone realizes your jab is not only useless but dangerous, you need to move to plan B and that is have the next phase in place: Treatment of the damage you caused in the 1st place.

https://cardiovascularbusiness.com/topics/healthcare-management/healthcare-economics/pfizer-finalizes-67-billion-acquisition-arena

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

specifically anything but a properly affixed mask will have a net negative on your health.  putting a tshirt over your face does nothing, one that you wear for weeks at a time, putting a flimsy walmart paper mask does nothing

now healthcare providers face a lot of different things, and if they want to provide me a proper mask that actually can prevent stuff at a small rate thats on them

So why are visitors required to mask up then if their masks are so ineffective.  You really should share your expertise with every hospital in the country.  They're all stupid apparently since masking is virtually useless and according to you harmful.

Hey, do you also know how to time travel?  You seem to have answers no one else does. 

Pretty cool how many pilots and flight attendants have dropped dead while in flight. Another one bites it. "This is the 2nd crew member death British Airways has suffered amid busy holiday travel"

2 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

So why are visitors required to mask up then if their masks are so ineffective.  You really should share your expertise with every hospital in the country.  They're all stupid apparently since masking is virtually useless and according to you harmful.

Hey, do you also know how to time travel?  You seem to have answers no one else does. 

1% reduction is 1% 🤷‍♂️

but hey keep wearing them 24/7 in your cars alone and never wash or throw them away

how many doctors wear tshirts over their face?

31 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

1% reduction is 1% 🤷‍♂️

but hey keep wearing them 24/7 in your cars alone and never wash or throw them away

how many doctors wear tshirts over their face?

You could make a ton of money awaring all these healthcare facilities across the country that masking up is basically useless.

It's just kind of odd that knowing about what impacts health is their job, right, and your job is what exactly?  Are you some kind of highly credentialed and decorated mask efficacy expert?  I'm sure you must be.

Do you also advise companies who make computer chips that wearing static free garb is basically useless?  I'm sure they'd love you to tell them how they all do it wrong.

On 12/29/2023 at 12:48 AM, Gepetto said:

This was probably posted in this thread already, but oh well.

Yeah in 2021

7 hours ago, Strike said:

The following are comments from the Medical Director of the largest hospital in Los Angeles:

Now, for some reason, the county has just reinstituted a mask mandate for healthcare facilities in the county. :doh:

7 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

My doctors office actually always had rules about mask wearing if you had an active cough, fever, or runny nose, esp in pediatric offices. 

Now, I ask my doctor/therapist if they'd like me to wear a mask, since they almost always have them on. They leave it up to me to keep it on. 

Yeah.  @Strike’s post was fine until he got to the point about complaining about masks.  The guy quoted said he’s more worried about flu than Covid.  Looking at the flu stats in 2020/2021, it’s possible, maybe likely that masks did more to prevent flu than Covid.

What a stain on our history COVID will be, trust the science. What a joke.

Policy basically based on vibes, very little science involved. Sheep fell in line and attacked those with questions. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Reality said:

Policy basically based on vibes, very little science involved. Sheep fell in line and attacked those with questions. 

What?  The plastic tent outside with no windows wasn't better than the pub with roll up garage doors open?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19 minutes ago, Reality said:

They closed schools over this. These people should go to jail but nothing will happen.

• Like 1

On 1/11/2024 at 2:10 PM, Dizkneelande said:

They closed schools over this. These people should go to jail but nothing will happen.

Schools is a very small part of the bad this caused, people lost jobs, homes, money, people now live on the streets because of that, people lost something that’s very important, they lost families.  

God is the revenger , have mercy on their souls.  

Alex Berenson, the guy suing Pfizer, agrees there's no evidence the vaccine is driving any excess mortality.  That's gonna hurt, anticovidvaxxers.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

😆 See the irony of this? Died from covid, yet fully jabbed. All they had left was the 'vaccine' was only supposed to make your symptoms less. Then why did he die from covid?

Simple answer, he did not die from covid, he died from the jabs.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/fully-vaxxed-boosted-all-my-children-actor-dies/

If they cannot find a cause of death, the cause is ALWAYS the jabs. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, lod001 said:

😆 See the irony of this? Died from covid, yet fully jabbed. All they had left was the 'vaccine' was only supposed to make your symptoms less. Then why did he die from covid?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/fully-vaxxed-boosted-all-my-children-actor-dies/

😂 Now they are saying it was not covid that killed him but a self inflicted gunshot wound. How do you get those mixed up?

23 minutes ago, lod001 said:

😂 Now they are saying it was not covid that killed him but a self inflicted gunshot wound. How do you get those mixed up?

Did the jab cause that too?

• Thanks 1

If you've been jabbed, you ARE MORE likely to contract BA.2.26 🤣 🤣🤣 

https://www.cdc.gov/respiratory-viruses/whats-new/covid-19-variant.html

Risk Assessment Summary for SARS CoV-2 Sublineage BA.2.86

BA.2.86 may be more capable of causing infection in people who have previously had COVID-19 or who have received COVID-19 vaccines.

If these criminals are saying 'may be' then it's 'DEFINITELY'.

LOL at the prevention options - 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lod001 said:

If you've been jabbed, you ARE MORE likely to contract BA.2.26 🤣 🤣🤣 

https://www.cdc.gov/respiratory-viruses/whats-new/covid-19-variant.html

Risk Assessment Summary for SARS CoV-2 Sublineage BA.2.86

BA.2.86 may be more capable of causing infection in people who have previously had COVID-19 or who have received COVID-19 vaccines.

If these criminals are saying 'may be' then it's 'DEFINITELY'.

LOL at the prevention options - 

More months old “stories,” yawn.  I remember @Ultra Max Power thought this page from the CDC was some weird conspiracy and not just them wording things poorly. It’s saying it’s more capable of infecting people than prior variants, not compared to people that haven’t been vaccinated.

On 1/16/2024 at 9:21 AM, lod001 said:

It still worked.  If he didn't get jabbed, he would've died from covid even worse.

• Like 1

You have people at the Australian Open yelling out "get vaccinated" as Joker is serving.  

These people really are brainwashed.   Its 2024.  

On 7/9/2023 at 9:18 AM, TimHauck said:

If you thought selling vaccine shedding supplements was the most snake oil thing McCullough could do, think again.

His company has now created an unvaccinated dating site.  Free for women!

He’s topped it again!  Shilling a “preparedness kit” for “Disease X” that doesn’t even exist

4 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

They are talking about disease x at the wef. Nothing wrong with being prepared for these sickos. They want us dead 

So you think you can buy medicine for a disease that doesn’t exist?

20 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So you think you can buy medicine for a disease that doesn’t exist?

Did I say that?  It’s good to have emergency meds, water, food and supplies.  I have all of them and did before the last pandemic

and to answer your question yes you can

its always good to have antibiotics Tylenol pain killers etc etc 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Did I say that?  It’s good to have emergency meds, water, food and supplies.  I have all of them and did before the last pandemic

and to answer your question yes you can

its always good to have antibiotics Tylenol pain killers etc etc 

Cool, be sure to buy it marked up 1000% from “the Wellness Company” while simultaneously yelling about big pharma

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Cool, be sure to buy it marked up 1000% from “the Wellness Company” while simultaneously yelling about big pharma

It’s cute you think that I would need to do this from some Twitter post 

my dad taught me to be prepared and have my entire life. But thanks for looking out 

just to be clear. I never have less than 250 gallons of water, 100 lbs of rice 100 of beans and 4 freezers full of food. Not to mention probably 500 meals of freeze dried and canned goods. 

I shop at costco once a year.  I usually even rent a van to do it and I spend 4-5 grand on stocking up.  I’ve been doing it since I bought my first house. 

as far as meds I get as many as I can. But I never take them. I just store them in a chest I have. Never know. Costs me nothing to do this 

17 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

It’s cute you think that I would need to do this from some Twitter post 

my dad taught me to be prepared and have my entire life. But thanks for looking out 

just to be clear. I never have less than 250 gallons of water, 100 lbs of rice 100 of beans and 4 freezers full of food. Not to mention probably 500 meals of freeze dried and canned goods. 

I shop at costco once a year.  I usually even rent a van to do it and I spend 4-5 grand on stocking up.  I’ve been doing it since I bought my first house. 

as far as meds I get as many as I can. But I never take them. I just store them in a chest I have. Never know. Costs me nothing to do this 

It costs you nothing to get meds?