Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

15 minutes ago, Strike said:

ROFLMAO?  Are you serious?  You want me to second guess the best doctors in the country and the treatment plan they came up with for the POTUS?  You do realize that for almost any disease there are multiple ways to fight it, right?   And that just because a doctor chooses one treatment plan based upon his experience and knowledge of available treatments, it doesn't invalidate other treatments, right?

I do.  But while I'm not a doctor, I'm pretty sure that if there was a miracle drug that existed, I'd probably use it.

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I do.  But while I'm not a doctor, I'm pretty sure that if there was a miracle drug that existed, I'd probably use it.

Again, not your decision.  And no one has said it's a miracle drug.  Just that it can be effective in some cases.

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Here is the study done by one of my local hospitals. One of the largest in the nation done last spring and the study released early summer 2020.

https://www.henryford.com/news/2020/07/hydro-treatment-study

Treatment with hydroxychloroquine cut the death rate significantly in sick patients hospitalized with COVID-19 – and without heart-related side-effects, according to a new study published by Henry Ford Health System.

In a large-scale retrospective analysis of 2,541 patients hospitalized between March 10 and May 2, 2020 across the system’s six hospitals, the study found 13% of those treated with hydroxychloroquine alone died compared to 26.4% not treated with hydroxychloroquine. None of the patients had documented serious heart abnormalities; however, patients were monitored for a heart condition routinely pointed to as a reason to avoid the drug as a treatment for COVID-19.

Here is emergency treatment information

https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biologics/vaccines/emergency-use-authorization-vaccines-explained

Under an EUA, FDA may allow the use of unapproved medical products, or unapproved uses of approved medical products in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions when certain statutory criteria have been met, including that there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives.

https://www.ijidonline.com/action/showPdf?pii=S1201-9712(20)30602-0

"In this observational study, the patients were deliberately assigned to the treatment protocols based on their underlying medical conditions. This introduces a bias into the study, and as with all observational studies, there is the hope that the subsequent adjustments, based on a regression model in this instance, will compensate for this bias. This hope is not justified"

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

"In this observational study, the patients were deliberately assigned to the treatment protocols based on their underlying medical conditions. This introduces a bias into the study, and as with all observational studies, there is the hope that the subsequent adjustments, based on a regression model in this instance, will compensate for this bias. This hope is not justified"

A letter to the editor is what you have. 

Jesus Christ man...

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

And Cindy, a personal secretary from California would like to chime in here. 

4 hours ago, Strike said:

Again, not your decision.  And no one has said it's a miracle drug.  Just that it can be effective in some cases.

Exactly, HCQ is "a wonder drug" not my words. It's not a miracle drug. It works very VERY well and could have been used to save lives. Instead, it got buried because nobody could make a profit from it. 

Tim is a reasonably intelligent person whose naivety shades his ignorance. He trusts way too much and his continued obtuseness in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary is both sad and expected.

As I said earlier. The everyday normie NEEDs hope and a reason to continue. It's scary knowing YOU WILL GET THE VIRUS at some point. So they clutch their talisman and put their belief in what makes them FEEL safe.

17 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

A letter to the editor is what you have. 

Jesus Christ man...

I read more about this.  They attack the data, but they do not attack the result, they just say the data doesn't support it. What is interesting is the the person that wrote this works for thinktank, lobbying group who mainly covers cancer.  How on earth or why on earth did they find time to trash a study into Hydroxy's effect on Covid?  From their website, they are not into Covid at all.  And it seems like about 10 levels beneath them.  The swamp is large. 

Well, they are now admitting up to 40% of 'covid deaths' were not covid. They died from something else.

Can we get some spin, Tim? 🤣

5 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Well, they are now admitting up to 40% of 'covid deaths' were not covid. They died from something else.

Hadn't heard this.  Was this in one of the Fauci emails? 

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

It's going to wind up being a much higher number than that if the truth is ever told.

For our entire history of medicine, we've never chalked up death to the bacteria, virus, or germ that acts as the final nail in the coffin for a sick person. A person has a massive heart attack or aneurism that hospitalizes them and puts them on death's door. They languish in the hospital or care facility for days, weeks, months until finally succumbing to complications of a simple invader that their body is no longer strong enough to fend off. It's not like they have ANOTHER heart attack or aneurism at the very end but IT STILL goes on the death certificate as the CAUSE OF DEATH. Not with Covid though, Covid was the cause of death for everyone suddenly. Not the 90% blockage in their arteries, their severe diabetes, their stroke, or even their gunshot wounds. Nope for the past year, it was Covid that killed them.

We're supposed to believe that the US had the most deaths of any country in the world despite the fact that Covid swept through Asia and Europe prior to landing here and also in spite of the fact that the US invented the vaccine and had the vaccine far more widely distributed before those place were able to benefit from it. Yeah, sure we had the most deaths from Covid.  🙄

This virus and it's supposed death tally in the US is the most manipulated set of numbers in the history of medicine.

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

It's going to wind up being a much higher number than that if the truth is ever told.

For our entire history of medicine, we've never chalked up death to the bacteria, virus, or germ that acts as the final nail in the coffin for a sick person. A person has a massive heart attack or aneurism that hospitalizes them and puts them on death's door. They languish in the hospital or care facility for days, weeks, months until finally succumbing to complications of a simple invader that their body is no longer strong enough to fend off. It's not like they have ANOTHER heart attack or aneurism at the very end but IT STILL goes on the death certificate as the CAUSE OF DEATH. Not with Covid though, Covid was the cause of death for everyone suddenly. Not the 90% blockage in their arteries, their severe diabetes, their stroke, or even their gunshot wounds. Nope for the past year, it was Covid that killed them.

We're supposed to believe that the US had the most deaths of any country in the world despite the fact that Covid ravaged Asia and Europe prior to landing here and also in spite of the fact that the US invented the vaccine and had the vaccine far more widely distributed before those place were able to benefit from it. Yeah, sure we had the most deaths from Covid. 

This virus and it's supposed death tally in the US is the most manipulated set of numbers in the history of medicine.

LOL, so much wrong here.

10 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

We're supposed to believe that the US had the most deaths of any country in the world despite the fact that Covid ravaged Asia and Europe prior to landing here and also in spite of the fact that the US invented the vaccine and had the vaccine far more widely distributed before those place were able to benefit from it. Yeah, sure we had the most deaths from Covid. 

We have the best health care system in the world.  Hospitals were never as crowded as we were led to believe. We never used nearly all of those "lifesaving" respirators, and yet somehow we have the most deaths?   60 %of the population is not fully vaxxed and yet the numbers are falling like a rock, not reflecting that %.  Poor Tim is spinning more plates than ever. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

LOL, so much wrong here.

Of course you think that, you're a brainwashed moron. One would think you'd pick up on how misled you were at some point as the lies spill out on a near daily basis lately. Nope, not liberals, they just keep lapping up what their chosen media tells them in spite of all the "corrections".

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

We have the best health care system in the world.  Hospitals were never as crowded as we were led to believe. We never used nearly all of those "lifesaving" respirators, and yet somehow we have the most deaths?   60 %of the population is not fully vaxxed and yet the numbers are falling like a rock, not reflecting that %.  Poor Tim is spinning more plates than ever. 

17 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

LOL the vaccine part was one of the most inaccurate parts of that statement.  Like 95% of the covid deaths happened before the vaccine was widely available.   It makes zero sense that that is being used as an example of "why we had the most deaths."

I'm sure you were among those saying that vaccinating the most vulnerable would significantly reduce the deaths, right?   And I'm sure you agree that if you add the vaccinated (including those with only 1 dose of Pfizer/Moderna since that gives ~80%+ protection) to those that were infected naturally, we're at closer to 75%+ of the population having immunity, right?  Both statements I agree with by the way, but now you are basically arguing that that shouldn''t have made much difference.

I'd believe the deaths in other countries were undercounted, but ours weren't overcounted other than the 9-10% that I've said for months since they counted both "with covid" and "covid as the underlying cause."  The gunshot thing is fake news.  I'm sure that was never counted as the underlying cause of death.  ~500k excess deaths over a year.    And again, it's not like heart disease, diabetes, and stroke stopped killing people in 2020.  In fact, all of those causes saw significant increases in 2020, indicating that if we were counting covid deaths as Mr. Anonymous claims, there were probably uncounted covid deaths in all of those - https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2778234

Not to mention dying a couple weeks after having a heart attack is apples and oranges to living with diabetes for 10+ years.

18 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

LOL the vaccine part was one of the most inaccurate parts of that statement.  Like 95% of the covid deaths happened before the vaccine was widely available.   It makes zero sense that that is being used as an example of "why we had the most deaths."

I'm sure you were among those saying that vaccinating the most vulnerable would significantly reduce the deaths, right?   And I'm sure you agree that if you add the vaccinated (including those with only 1 dose of Pfizer/Moderna since that gives ~80%+ protection) to those that were infected naturally, we're at closer to 75%+ of the population having immunity, right?  Both statements I agree with by the way, but now you are basically arguing that that shouldn''t have made much difference.

I'd believe the deaths in other countries were undercounted, but ours weren't overcounted other than the 9-10% that I've said for months since they counted both "with covid" and "covid as the underlying cause."  The gunshot thing is fake news.  I'm sure that was never counted as the underlying cause of death.  ~500k excess deaths over a year.    And again, it's not like heart disease, diabetes, and stroke stopped killing people in 2020.  In fact, all of those causes saw significant increases in 2020, indicating that if we were counting covid deaths as Mr. Anonymous claims, there were probably uncounted covid deaths in all of those - https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2778234

Not to mention dying a couple weeks after having a heart attack is apples and oranges to living with diabetes for 10+ years.

Overcounted. Get hit by a bus, die from internal bleeding, call it a chinese flu death.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Overcounted. Get hit by a bus, die from internal bleeding, call it a chinese flu death.

Nope.

7 hours ago, lod001 said:

link?

8 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Did I mention I wouldn’t be surprised if other countries were undercounting?

https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/peru-almost-triples-official-covid-19-death-toll-after-review-180000-2021-05-31/

We have a vaccine for this virus for all that want it.  Any person of age or pre-existing conditions will get it, if not that is on them.  Healthy children and young adults have such a minute chance of getting actually sick from this virus, there was never a big concern  for them.  Covid-19 for all intents and purposes is OVER.  No more mandatory masks in schools or anywhere.  Get a life, literally and figuratively.   

Pssssst.  This is good news folks.  

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

We have a vaccine for this virus for all that want it.  Any person of age or pre-existing conditions will get it, if not that is on them.  Children and young adults have a minute chance of getting actually sick from this virus.  Covid-19 for all intents and purposes is OVER.  No more mandatory masks in schools or anywhere.  Get a life, literally and figuratively.   

Pssssst.  This is good news folks.  

But what happened to the UK and South Africa variants? I was told those were more contagious and deadly.

24 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Or they were counting correctly because there was no political reason to do otherwise.  :dunno:

Or they’re counting correctly now, which aligns closer to excess death estimates.

9 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

But what happened to the UK and South Africa variants? I was told those were more contagious and deadly.

I think more contagious but I don’t recall if they were more deadly.  Looking like the India variant may be though.

But while vaccines may not prevent infections  with them, they seem to be preventing hospitalizations/deaths.

Peru? It’s a third world country. Who has any confidence in what they say? More importantly, why does anyone GAF? 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Peru? It’s a third world country. Who has any confidence in what they say? More importantly, why does anyone GAF? 

What about Somalia?  This matters.

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I think more contagious but I don’t recall if they were more deadly.  Looking like the India variant may be though.

But while vaccines may not prevent infections  with them, they seem to be preventing hospitalizations/deaths.

Racist

#ChinaVirus

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t really.  I was replying to the post saying “we’re supposed to believe the US had the most deaths?”  We probably don’t, but it’s not because we’re overcounting, it’s because other countries were undercounting. 

6 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Great article that shows Trump's reactions were 100% correct and on everyone of them, the left focked the world simply due to their hatred of him.

Yep. You'd think people would be outraged that so many of those tasked with guiding us through this deadly period of human history literally lied to us and made things worse, while Trump was doing his best to get us through it as well as could possibly be done.  But people like Tim Hack just keep making up excuses for them.

10 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Great article that shows Trump's reactions were 100% correct and on everyone of them, the left focked the world simply due to their hatred of him.

I've know this as soon as they say there was a bio lab in Wuhan. I made that prediction back in April 2020 over at antifaguys. Now they all sit over there with their mouths open wonder why they are all so stupid. I called them idiots as best I could the other day without getting the ban.

I would have gone further but at that time didn't want to get another ban. This virus is a bioweapon and was released on purpose. Everyone high up in our govt, knows this but they can't say it.

18 hours ago, TimHauck said:

link?

You have to go on twitter and get news from viable sources, not the corrupt media. Here is one article. I'm not going to keep digging for the 40% one. I know its even higher.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/danvergano/cdc-critics-covid19-deaths

23 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Nope.

Wrong. They tested anyone who died regardless of cause and if covid was in their system, they were a covid death. Admitted by Dr. Birx and one of her lackeys. That's on video. You have to go to twitter once again to find the real articles where someone died from say a gunshot and the death certificate said covid.

4 minutes ago, lod001 said:

I've know this as soon as they say there was a bio lab in Wuhan. I made that prediction back in April 2020 over at antifaguys. Now they all sit over there with their mouths open wonder why they are all so stupid. I called them idiots as best I could the other day without getting the ban.

I would have gone further but at that time didn't want to get another ban. This virus is a bioweapon and was released on purpose. Everyone high up in our govt, knows this but they can't say it.

You have to go on twitter and get news from viable sources, not the corrupt media. Here is one article. I'm not going to keep digging for the 40% one. I know its even higher.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/danvergano/cdc-critics-covid19-deaths

Wrong. They tested anyone who died regardless of cause and if covid was in their system, they were a covid death. Admitted by Dr. Birx and one of her lackeys. That's on video. You have to go to twitter once again to find the real articles where someone died from say a gunshot and the death certificate said covid.

LOL all but one sentence of that article is basically arguing that covid deaths were undercounted, not overcounted.  For the millionth time, you don't have to go to twitter.  The CDC clearly states they track both "with covid" and "deaths where covid was the underlying cause."  Covid was the underlying cause in 90-91% of "with covid" deaths.

This was the closest I could find about 40% - https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021/05/study-number-of-kids-hospitalized-for-covid-is-overcounted.html - it talks about hospitalizations in children possibly being overcounted by about 40%.  I think this was discussed earlier in this thread in regards to deaths but can't find the specific article at the moment - but child deaths were already so small to begin with that it wouldn't really change much.

At this point, wouldn't the US government rather it be a bioweapon than admit they may have funded some of the research that could have led to a leak?

Jesus anything to protect the narrative with these guys.

10 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Jesus anything to protect the narrative with these guys.

CDC going after kids now to fulfill Biden's quota.  In the whole US, 200some had to be hospitalized (140 obese, none died) and the CDC says that is alarming.  Unreal.  

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

At this point, wouldn't the US government rather it be a bioweapon than admit they may have funded some of the research that could have led to a leak?

Maybe this will wake you up, doubtful though.  Fauci is a complete liar as are anyone at the CDC. Believing these corrupt focks is for idiots. Trump was unfortunately too trusting in the idiots that were already there when he arrived. DeSantis will want to completely clean house in every govt department in 2024. Rand Paul & that Kennedy guy are a few that are actually looking for the truth.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/06/03/anthony-fauci-christopher-park-coronavirus-origins-pandoras-box-wuhan-virology-coverup-nih-dhs-ecohealth/

Of course, this part where the D's are gonna blame it on Trump. So pathetic but the lower IQ losers in this country will just go along with it.

During President Joe Biden’s term, however, the lab-leak theory has received new attention from a less hostile media. Aaron Blake, a Washington Post reporter, blamed the Trump administration for not pushing hard for the release of intelligence promoting the lab-leak theory.

They have to do a d1ck dance between blaming Trump for not investigating China and sucking Xi's d1ck.

Told ya the # of cases was over inflated. 

https://oaklandside.org/2021/06/04/alameda-countys-new-covid-death-toll-is-25-lower-than-thought/

The county’s original method was to attribute a death to COVID-19 if the coroner or medical provider (like a hospital) listed someone as being positive for the coronavirus at the time of their death. 

On 6/3/2021 at 12:00 PM, TimHauck said:

Nope.

As we pointed out YOU ARE DEAD WRONG AGAIN.

In announcing the changes to the data, the county used the example of a resident who tested positive for COVID-19 but died in a car accident. Under the original definition, that person’s death would have been included in the total number of COVID-19 deaths.

While Trump is POTUS, count every death as covid if its in their system. Now that Trump is out, lets go back and revise the numbers.

26 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Told ya the # of cases was over inflated. 

https://oaklandside.org/2021/06/04/alameda-countys-new-covid-death-toll-is-25-lower-than-thought/

The county’s original method was to attribute a death to COVID-19 if the coroner or medical provider (like a hospital) listed someone as being positive for the coronavirus at the time of their death. 

As we pointed out YOU ARE DEAD WRONG AGAIN.

In announcing the changes to the data, the county used the example of a resident who tested positive for COVID-19 but died in a car accident. Under the original definition, that person’s death would have been included in the total number of COVID-19 deaths.

While Trump is POTUS, count every death as covid if its in their system. Now that Trump is out, lets go back and revise the numbers.

Nope again, that's how the county counted them, not the CDC.  CDC always reviewed death certificates to clarify those where it was the underlying cause.  So this would just make the % higher.  Thanks, Alameda county!

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Nope again, that's how the county counted them, not the CDC.  CDC always reviewed death certificates to clarify those where it was the underlying cause.  So this would just make the % higher.  Thanks, Alameda county!

Get hit by a bus? "Covid!!!!"

Cancer? "Covid!!!!"

Die of aids? "Covid!!!!"

:lol:

• Sad 1