6 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Get hit by a bus? "Covid!!!!"

Cancer? "Covid!!!!"

Die of aids? "Covid!!!!"

:lol:

“With covid,” yes.  But not “due to covid.”

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

“With covid,” yes.  But not “due to covid.”

Except that already 1 county in CA has admitted falsely tagging the dead as covid deaths. You previously said that wasn't happened and were proven wrong again.

9 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Nope again, that's how the county counted them, not the CDC.  CDC always reviewed death certificates to clarify those where it was the underlying cause.  So this would just make the % higher.  Thanks, Alameda county!

🤣🤣🤣 It's fun to watch you get destroyed and then try and spin it. The deaths are sent to the CDC from the county. If they actually reviewed them, either they would have been corrected back then or it's a scam like I said. It's one or the other. 

And I'll finish yet again with: Dr. Birx. At this point I just need to say her name.

Dr. Birx = count every death as covid.

56 minutes ago, lod001 said:

🤣🤣🤣 It's fun to watch you get destroyed and then try and spin it. The deaths are sent to the CDC from the county. If they actually reviewed them, either they would have been corrected back then or it's a scam like I said. It's one or the other. 

And I'll finish yet again with: Dr. Birx. At this point I just need to say her name.

Dr. Birx = count every death as covid.

That’s why the CDC uses a “provisional” count.  That’s using the numbers they are given, which yes is usually what gets reported in the media.  So yes, as I’ve said over and over that number is inflated, but only by about 9-10% according to death certificates nationally.

My follow up to you of course would be how do you explain the total deaths (~500k excess, highest % change since 1918), but didn’t you already say you don’t even believe those numbers?  If you don’t even believe the TOTAL number of people that died, why are you even nitpicking about a few specific ones?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

That’s why the CDC uses a “provisional” count.  That’s using the numbers they are given, which yes is usually what gets reported in the media.  So yes, as I’ve said over and over that number is inflated, but only by about 9-10% according to death certificates nationally.

My follow up to you of course would be how do you explain the total deaths (~500k excess, highest % change since 1918), but didn’t you already say you don’t even believe those numbers?  If you don’t even believe the TOTAL number of people that died, why are you even nitpicking about a few specific ones?

Do you really believe over 500,000 people died from Covid?  Counting all my friends and relatives and their friends and relatives, no one knows of anyone who was hospitalized with Covid much less died from Covid. But we do know people who were terminally ill and died and their deaths were listed as Covid deaths.

California county cuts COVID-19 death toll by 25% after finding some deaths 'clearly not' caused by virus

County previously included deaths of anyone infected with the virus, regardless of whether it was a direct or contributing cause of death

https://www.foxnews.com/health/california-county-cuts-covid-death-toll

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

Do you really believe over 500,000 people died from Covid?  Counting all my friends and relatives and their friends and relatives, no one knows of anyone who was hospitalized with Covid much less died from Covid. But we do know people who were terminally ill and died and their deaths were listed as Covid deaths.

Yes.   Yeah like I said earlier, not sure which is more stupid:

"I had covid and it wasn't that bad, so it must be NBD in general" or

"I don't personally know anyone that died from covid, so it must be NBD in general"

Do you know a lot of people that are 65+?  Because they make up ~80% of covid deaths.

Edit:  I also find it weird that people went out of their way to say their relative didn't die of covid but they were "listed" as one.   One of my best friends had a grandparent die of covid, but he didn't really volunteer that it was from covid and I didn't find out until a few weeks later.  People don't usually broadcast their family member's cause of death.   I actually had an acquaintance on facebook that said something similar, "my dad didn't die from covid, it was a blood clot in his lungs!"  Nevermind the fact that covid can cause that...

4 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

https://www.foxnews.com/health/california-county-cuts-covid-death-toll

Yup, get used to a lot of this happening. Everything we were assuming wear going on, was.

26 minutes ago, Reality said:

Yup, get used to a lot of this happening. Everything we were assuming wear going on, was.

Can’t remember if you’ve answered this question in the past, but if not what do you think caused the ~500k excess deaths over the past year?

On 6/4/2021 at 10:36 AM, TimmySmith said:

Great article that shows Trump's reactions were 100% correct and on everyone of them, the left focked the world simply due to their hatred of him.

Agree good and well researched article, thanks for sharing Strike.  I had actually seen it posted somewhere else but just got a chance to read it.

However, it barely mentions Trump and where it does he doesn’t really look good.  Namely, that the moratorium on new gain of function funding was ended under Obama and restarted under Trump.  So in a weird turn of events, if any Presidential administration were to look bad due to the connection to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, it’d be Trump’s.

The main new piece of information I learned from that article though was that they said there was a study published in April 2020 on SARS-COV-2 that they think was conducted in the summer 2019??? That’d be some pretty big evidence if so but they didn’t spend much time on it. 

46 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Can’t remember if you’ve answered this question in the past, but if not what do you think caused the ~500k excess deaths over the past year?

How many times has their been a 500k increase year to year? And was the year before a lower year than usual? 

22 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How many times has their been a 500k increase year to year? And was the year before a lower year than usual? 

This table goes back to 2015 - https://cdn.jamanetwork.com/ama/content_public/journal/jama/938696/jvp210048t1_1620430592.92326.png?Expires=1626116034&Signature=MLRZmNOXYJCugEZnbfMw5quXu7OmP1Vxlg8cdLe-DoZDelMkU9crDgngxyFmuZxLiMMkWGJ9GvZNv1PSP3f4Nx8xJbdJVKAbaV6DyeTJ0~52hdsED6QWzUzz9xNOsXmAIFpRMILElCbUOHZvVMbC9x0x4hR9vpqyOu~U8kEGFI6JCzo2sZrSBN20PshWt4mM8Uyo7WoJRfZpr-vPa9IFKJ5CQnLaTz-xrwPogdf4lyILncc2X66j8nWLrQ-nSfMMzcGmU7fhzncKTlRc9v1uVsdxKGxwOem6IEbQ48vLysUHPAqPW5RaINaLeBvaxrVhLZLx8Ihn4VHRetAil9L7tQ__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIE5G5CRDK6RD3PGA

And aligns with something I pulled in December from CDC data for the prior years - 

From 2015-2019, deaths increased between 13k-86k and between 0.5%-3.3% each year.  

From 2019 to 2020, deaths increased by 506k and 18%.  It was the largest single year % increase since 1918 (https://apnews.com/article/us-coronavirus-deaths-top-3-million-e2bc856b6ec45563b84ee2e87ae8d5e7).

Yes, 2018 to 2019 was the lowest of the prior 5 years, but even if you assume it would have been 3.3%, that still would have been a 14% increase and over 400k.

But keep in mind that's just calendar year 2020.  As you can see that table already only uses the covid deaths where it was the "underlying cause" and it's "only" 345k since we didn't really have any covid deaths until late March/early April.   There were about 200k "with covid" deaths between 1/1/21-3/31/21 (and only 5k "with covid" deaths 1/1/20-3/31/20), so in reality there were about 525k deaths where covid was the underlying cause in the span of a year [345k + (200k x 90%) = 525k].

And that's just what's been documented, again I am accepting of the fact that "with covid" deaths are overcounted by 9-10%, but after that it's far more likely that covid deaths were undercounted than overcounted (for example, looking at the year to year changes in that first chart there were likely some uncounted covid deaths in heart disease and diabetes).   Generally speaking, excess deaths (above what should have been expected) have trended pretty closely with covid deaths.   I realize there were likely some other non-covid increases (drug overdoses, murders), but those increases are miniscule compared to covid deaths.  And yes, while I don't think covid deaths are overcounted, I'm sure there were some people that would have died later in the year from something else.

But in the end, I feel pretty confident in saying that there were ~500k excess deaths from 4/1/20-3/31/21.

24 minutes ago, Strike said:

Yup, file this under the 'no shlt' category, that's the way viruses work. People who've had Covid are absolutely wasting their time getting the vaccine. 

It's extremely disheartening how badly the medical experts have botched the narrative concerning the vaccine. This should have been the message from the beginning.

5 minutes ago, Reality said:

Yup, file this under the 'no ' category, that's the way viruses work. People who've had Covid are absolutely wasting their time getting the vaccine. 

It's extremely disheartening how badly the medical experts have botched the narrative concerning the vaccine. This should have been the message from the beginning.

Agreed.  I got the vaccine but if I had Covid previously I would not have as I built up my own immunities......its just common sense.  The message should be that if you have not had Covid, are over 30 years of age and/or have pre-existing conditions then the vaccine is strongly recommended.

Healthy kids don't need it and people who have had covid already don't need it.

6 minutes ago, Reality said:

Yup, file this under the 'no ' category, that's the way viruses work. People who've had Covid are absolutely wasting their time getting the vaccine. 

Yep.  The thing that bothered me the most was the way vaccines were prioritized when they became available.  I agree with starting with the older people since they are most at risk, but start with the people who we suspect haven't had Covid yet.  They never took in to account the natural immunity that people who had already had Covid have.  And that may be 50 million people in the U.S..  We could have achieved herd immunity a lot quicker if we'd said "If you've had Covid either wait or don't get the vaccine because you don't really need it."  But politicians gonna politic I guess. 

13 minutes ago, Reality said:

Yup, file this under the 'no shlt' category, that's the way viruses work. People who've had Covid are absolutely wasting their time getting the vaccine. 

We hear Rand Paul explaining how diseases work to Fauci.  Paul's always right, Fauci always wrong.  It's not just disheartening, it's shameful.  

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

Yep.  The thing that bothered me the most was the way vaccines were prioritized when they became available.  I agree with starting with the older people since they are most at risk, but start with the people who we suspect haven't had Covid yet.  They never took in to account the natural immunity that people who had already had Covid have.  And that may be 50 million people in the U.S..  We could have achieved herd immunity a lot quicker if we'd said "If you've had Covid either wait or don't get the vaccine because you don't really need it."  But politicians gonna politic I guess. 

The refused to test for antibodies. Why?  The answer is a shade of green.  

And who knows when we achieved herd immunity.  May have happened before the vaccine.  Science!

15 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Agreed.  I got the vaccine but if I had Covid previously I would not have as I built up my own immunities......its just common sense.  The message should be that if you have not had Covid, are over 30 years of age and/or have pre-existing conditions then the vaccine is strongly recommended.

Healthy kids don't need it and people who have had covid already don't need it.

This 100%, it's common sense... How do we know this but, 'medical experts' making millions upon millions of dollars don't.

If you had the virus, and they said you didn’t need the vaccine, then they wouldn’t be able to track you. 

3 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

The refused to test for antibodies. Why?  The answer is a shade of green.  

And who knows when we achieved herd immunity.  May have happened before the vaccine.  Science!

I agree that the vaccine should have been prioritized for those that weren’t previously infected.

But if by “before the vaccine,” you mean when it was authorized in December, no, no we didn’t.  In fact, I think an interesting note from the study is that as of 12/16/20, just 5% of the participants had been infected with covid.  If anything that speaks to the fact that the infection prevalence may not have been as common as many claim.

34 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I agree that the vaccine should have been prioritized for those that weren’t previously infected.

But if by “before the vaccine,” you mean when it was authorized in December, no, no we didn’t.  In fact, I think an interesting note from the study is that as of 12/16/20, just 5% of the participants had been infected with covid.  If anything that speaks to the fact that the infection prevalence may not have been as common as many claim.

:lol:  5% diagnosed with covid, not 5% infected. We will never know the true infection rate because of the overt haste to vaccinate before that data could be compiled. 

22 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol:  5% diagnosed with covid, not 5% infected. We will never know the true infection rate because of the overt haste to vaccinate before that data could be compiled. 

5% confirmed tested positive.  They work for a health care company, so probably got tested more often than most.   Probably 25% at the absolute max (for this sample).

5% confirmed tested positive.  They work for a health care company, so probably got tested more often than most.   Probably 25% at the absolute max (for this sample).

Maybe. Who knows. A hugely important number swept under the rug. All stats about covid are forever tainted. And no one talks about it. Why?

13 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Maybe. Who knows. A hugely important number swept under the rug. All stats about covid are forever tainted. And no one talks about it. Why?

Because it’s 2021 and all the normals have moved on.

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

That’s always your sides answer.  Just move on.  To hell with facts, just move on!

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

That’s always your sides answer.  Just move on.  To hell with facts, just move on!

You keep screaming at the sky til 2024. It’s cute. :wub: 

20 minutes ago, MDC said:

Science! 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

What has been swept under the rug?  That some undetermined # of people had covid but didn’t know it?

What has been swept under the rug?  That some undetermined # of people had covid but didn’t know it?

HCQ, Ivermectin, fauci's complete incompetence or his criminal activity. The face mask lie.

15 hours ago, TimHauck said:

:lol:    The true numbers of people with covid isn't a big deal?   Is that the new one they are telling you to sell?  

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol:    The true numbers of people with covid isn't a big deal?   Is that the new one they are telling you to sell?  

My point was I wouldn't really call it being "swept under the rug" since we don't know the number.

I would've been all for giving antibody tests prior to getting the vaccine and say you don't need it if you already have antibodies, which would have helped people that didn't get the vaccine for that reason, but that doesn't change anything for the people that are refusing to get the vaccine regardless of whether or not they had a prior infection.

And because vaccine mandates never really happened, there's not really anything being "swept under the rug" for that either.

9 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

covid ends in California in 5 days 

SCIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently COVID is gonna stick around until the 30th up here.  Perhaps longer.  Inslee needs to sit down and have a chat with it first. :dunno:

1 hour ago, DonS said:

Apparently COVID is gonna stick around until the 30th up here.  Perhaps longer.  Inslee needs to sit down and have a chat with it first. :dunno:

I must of come outta Vegas covered in it.😆  May have given it to a friend who arrived the day before I left. He and 6 in his group came down with it 3 days later. My nephew sneezed twice near the craps stadium game at NYNY and some girl had this ghastly look on her face like he just infected the planet. I looked over at her and gave her the Kramer smile and nod.

The 'vaccine' is having a bad week. It's fockin up the hearts of dumb 16-24 year old. CDC calling emergency meeting in 8 days 😆 (can't make this sh1t up), to look into the cases.