Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

16 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The GovCanHealth one isn't lying.  The Saskatchewan one is definitely misleading though.   But that's in Canada, we're in the US and Canada has a higher vaccination rate.   The 90-95% I stated was deaths, not cases.

And health isn't the biggest factor (other than vaccine status) for death.  Age is.   Just like it is for pretty much all causes of death.

9 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Health is a bigger factor, it just so happens that older people are less healthy.   An 80 year old with no heart, lung and kidney issues will sail through covid much easier than a 400 lb, 50 year old. 

I agree with the latter.  Age is a correlation, not a causation.  There are underlying causes which correlate to age, we just haven’t figured them all out yet.

11 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

An 80 year old with no heart, lung and kidney issues will sail through covid much easier than a 400 lb, 50 year old. 

False.

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I agree with the latter.  Age is a correlation, not a causation.  There are underlying causes which correlate to age, we just haven’t figured them all out yet.

https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/covid-pandemic-mortality-risk-estimator

Using Timmy's example.

80 year old male with no underlying issues: 12.2% chance of death

50 year old obese male with hypertension, high cholesterol, type 2 diabetes, chronic kidney disease, and serious heart conditions: 4.4% chance of death

If health was the biggest factor, there would be a lot more deaths of people under 30.  But there have only been like 4k.  There's a lot more than 4k under 30 seriously unhealthy people.

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/covid-pandemic-mortality-risk-estimator

Using Timmy's example.

80 year old male with no underlying issues: 12.2% chance of death

50 year old obese male with hypertension, high cholesterol, type 2 diabetes, chronic kidney disease, and serious heart conditions: 4.4% chance of death

That in no way goes against what I said.  I could replace “80 years old” with “was born the year of Pearl Harbor” and get the exact same results.  That is not causation.  What is it about being 80 which causes increased deaths?  That is the question.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

If health was the biggest factor, there would be a lot more deaths of people under 30.  But there have only been like 4k.  There's a lot more than 4k under 30 seriously unhealthy people.

Do you actually think it's smart enough to know a 30 year old from an 80 year old.  Age isn't a factor.  :lol:

Nothing like freedom of speech in liberal Canada. If you speak out, your rights get limited. They done got FLAGGED.

Outspoken Doctors Ordered to Stop Issuing Medical Exemptions From COVID Vaccine 

Two doctors in Canada who have been outspoken about COVID-19 restrictions are now barred from issuing medical exemptions related to vaccine mandates or mask requirements.

The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO), the province's regulatory medical body, said Monday that Dr. Mark Trozzi and Dr. Rochagne Kilian will no longer be permitted to grant medical exemptions related to COVID-19 mandates or testing. 

Both doctors have been flagged for previously speaking out against pandemic restrictions and expressing skepticism about coronavirus vaccines, according to CP24.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/outspoken-doctors-ordered-to-stop-issuing-medical-exemptions-from-covid-vaccine/ar-AAPFNwB?li=BBnb7Kz

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Nothing like freedom of speech in liberal Canada. If you speak out, your rights get limited. They done got FLAGGED.

DO NOT mention anything about Brandon. 

36 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

That in no way goes against what I said.  I could replace “80 years old” with “was born the year of Pearl Harbor” and get the exact same results.  That is not causation.  What is it about being 80 which causes increased deaths?  That is the question.

So why haven't there been more people die of covid under 30?

• Confused 2

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So why haven't there been more people die of covid under 30?

It’s clear that I’m communicating poorly today; I don’t quite know where to begin in response.  Because… the people under 30 don’t tend to have whatever underlying causes the people over 80 have.  Is this a trick question?  :unsure:  

5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

It’s clear that I’m communicating poorly today; I don’t quite know where to begin in response.  Because… the people under 30 don’t tend to have whatever underlying causes the people over 80 have.  Is this a trick question?  :unsure:  

He's lying again.   Either that or he actually believes the virus has the innate ability to know people's age.  Lying or stupid.

Just now, TimmySmith said:

He's lying again.   Either that or he actually believes the virus has the innate ability to know people's age.  Lying or stupid.

To be fair, the virus does have the uncanny ability to know if you work at a place with 99 vs 100 employees.

"99 you'll be fine. 100 or more then you're on death's door" 

35 minutes ago, DonS said:

To be fair, the virus does have the uncanny ability to know if you work at a place with 99 vs 100 employees.

One almost gets the feeling it was developed rather than occurring naturally in bat soup.  

Liar is caught up in the word "risk", rather that "rate".  Yes, 80 year olds die at a higher rate (only because the death rate of this thing is almost non existent for healthy people and old people are sicker).  

Latest UK PHE Vaccine Surveillance Report figures on Covid cases show that doubly vaccinated 40-70 year olds have lost 40% of their immune system capability compared to unvaccinated people. Their immune systems are deteriorating at around 5% per week (between 2.7% and 8.7%). If this continues then 30-50 year olds will have 100% immune system degradation, zero viral defence by Christmas and all doubly vaccinated people over 30 will have lost their immune systems by March next year. https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/10/comparison-reports-proves-vaccinated-developing-ade/

The efficacy of all available vaccines combined is as low as – 65.72% within the 40-49 age group, and as high as – 7.8% in the 80+ age group. This shows that the Covid-19 vaccines are making people more susceptible to catching Covid-19, rather than preventing cases of Covid-19 by up to 95%. https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/01/uk-health-security-agency-report-proves-covid-vaccines-dont-work/

This shows that the number of deaths between June 19th 2021 and September 17th 2021 among teens aged 15 and over were 47% higher than the number of deaths in this age group during the same period in 2020, and the increase in deaths began at precisely the same time teens started receiving the Covid-19 vaccine. https://theexpose.uk/2021/09/30/deaths-among-teenagers-have-increased-by-47-percent-since-covid-vaccination-began/

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, DonS said:

Beautiful reply!!!!  👍

Total ignorance like this biden idea is why I don't believe anything they come up with. You have to be the biggest fockin retard to not understand how stupid basing jab jucie mandates on employee numbers.

It says, if you have 99 employees, you can spread covid until your heart is content. If ya got 100, you must save the world.

When one lies and continues to try and defend the lie, it grows bigger and more obvious as you try to cover it up. This is a perfect example.

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

The vaccinated can get and spread covid.

The vaccine reduces spread.

Both of those statements are true.   Not sure why you idiots think that just because something isn't 100% effective, that means it's 0% effective. 

Saying the "vaccinated are experiencing death at levels approaching or greater than previous spikes" is an outright lie.  GTFOH with that sh1t.  Go back to pretending like you're a genius because you predicted that a wave of cases/deaths would eventually come back down.

This idiot can actually claim he's correct in this statement....but only for the few months that it actually works. After that, his statement is 100% incorrect because it has failed and does absolutely nothing to protect or prevent. That's why they pimp boosters now.

J&J now proven completely useless after 6 months.

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

They don't "tend" to have underlying issues, but don't you think more than 4,000 of the 140 million or so would?

Right now, Fraud fauci and the failed biden disaster are checking jab juice status of all on board. If all have been 2x jabbed, they will claim that they all survived BECAUSE they were jabbed.

7 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Right now, Fraud fauci and the failed biden disaster are checking jab juice status of all on board. If all have been 2x jabbed, they will claim that they all survived BECAUSE they were jabbed.

They will find out that the only person who was injured didn't get the shot. That will teach him. 

• Thanks 1

Paul Stanley's forced to be fully jabbed guitar tech is now dead and they blame covid because it's a no win situation for them. Can't blame the jab juice even though that is what really killed him. Way to kill him, Gene and Paul, you jab juice pimpin dumbasses.

Hey, at least his symptoms were milder.

Let's blame covid because we can't find any reason for his death.

The idiots, all 2x jabbed, were so afraid of covid, the virtually lived in a bubble AND STILL all got it. No one unjabbed was allowed to work with them

That is one fantastic jab juice. Works great. 😆 

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

That in no way goes against what I said.  I could replace “80 years old” with “was born the year of Pearl Harbor” and get the exact same results.  That is not causation.  What is it about being 80 which causes increased deaths?  That is the question.

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/how-the-aging-process-makes-older-people-more-vulnerable-to-covid-19#How-an-older-immune-system-reacts

The immune system is one of the most complex areas of medicine and needs further study, said

Dr. William Lang, the medical director of WorldClinic and a former White House doctor.

“In considering the effects of SARS-CoV-2 on the human body, a major area of concern is why we see higher severity and fatality rate with age, even if these rates are adjusted for the presence of other illnesses,” Lang said."

49 minutes ago, lod001 said:

This idiot can actually claim he's correct in this statement....but only for the few months that it actually works. After that, his statement is 100% incorrect because it has failed and does absolutely nothing to protect or prevent. That's why they pimp boosters now.

J&J now proven completely useless after 6 months.

Found the link for the "J&J 3% effective" claim - https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.10.13.21264966v1.full.pdf

For one, J&J was only claimed to be 66% effective from the start, and according to this data, it was still 58% effective after 4 months and 37% effective after 5 months.   I'm not a statistics expert but the 6 month number has a high value which I believe indicates that it's not statistically significant.

Of course as you know J&J was given far less than the mRNA vaccines.  From the same link, Moderna was still 64% effective and Pfizer was still 50% effective after 6 months.  So much for "does absolutely nothing"

Yes, those numbers are lower than we thought at first, but they're still reducing spread.  And in general, I think a key question is how much of the supposed "waning" is actually waning, and how much is due to Delta.   The sixth month in this study was August, which was the height of the Delta wave.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Thread needs to be renamed the “Tim Hack beatdown thread” 

Agreed, it’s TimHauck beating down a bunch of conspiracy theorists.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Agreed, it’s TimHauck beating down a bunch of conspiracy theorists.

I don't think you have all that much to back yourself up with on that statement. Just sayin....:dunno: 

11 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Thread needs to be renamed the “Tim Hack beatdown thread” 

On 10/17/2021 at 2:47 PM, TimHauck said:

Digby: puts me on ignore

Also digby: responds to everyone who quotes me to talk about me

lololol

This is why I fight this sh1t and refuse to wear a mask, show my papers etc... It's coming here because some of you are allowing it. All because you have to watch sporty ball or see some dude in tight pants sing to you. 

https://web.archive.org/web/20211020035743/https://twitter.com/songpinganq/status/1429558023748345861

This is Chinese qr code vaccine passport system. It includes your name photo age family members address employer, whether you vaccinated or not, when you do covid test, where and when have you been...in real time. Digital vaccine passport is far more dangerous than paper one

21 hours ago, BudBro said:

Latest UK PHE Vaccine Surveillance Report figures on Covid cases show that doubly vaccinated 40-70 year olds have lost 40% of their immune system capability compared to unvaccinated people. Their immune systems are deteriorating at around 5% per week (between 2.7% and 8.7%). If this continues then 30-50 year olds will have 100% immune system degradation, zero viral defence by Christmas and all doubly vaccinated people over 30 will have lost their immune systems by March next year. https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/10/comparison-reports-proves-vaccinated-developing-ade/

The efficacy of all available vaccines combined is as low as – 65.72% within the 40-49 age group, and as high as – 7.8% in the 80+ age group. This shows that the Covid-19 vaccines are making people more susceptible to catching Covid-19, rather than preventing cases of Covid-19 by up to 95%. https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/01/uk-health-security-agency-report-proves-covid-vaccines-dont-work/

This shows that the number of deaths between June 19th 2021 and September 17th 2021 among teens aged 15 and over were 47% higher than the number of deaths in this age group during the same period in 2020, and the increase in deaths began at precisely the same time teens started receiving the Covid-19 vaccine. https://theexpose.uk/2021/09/30/deaths-among-teenagers-have-increased-by-47-percent-since-covid-vaccination-began/

These kind of scare me. 

• Like 1

Does Tim Hack have nothing else to do besides lie about covid and argue his wrong points with every single poster in this thread? Jesus Christ the guy is not only clueless but an idiot as well :doh: 

Vaccines work.   However vaccine mandates are getting policemen, firemen, and healthcare workers fired in order to protect the vaccinated.  Makes sense.  The lesser staffed hospitals and the lesser staffed police force in already increasingly violent cities seems like the way to go.  

This is one big episode of the twilight zone.

18 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Does Tim Hack have nothing else to do besides lie about covid and argue his wrong points with every single poster in this thread? Jesus Christ the guy is not only clueless but an idiot as well :doh: 

Exactly what shoshit did. Interesting, huh?

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

How's Rhode Island doing?

looks like slightly better than those 4 states

45 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

These kind of scare me. 

I tried to warn people.

22 hours ago, BudBro said:

Response to first 2 links -

Response to 3rd link - I'm not going to download all those datasets, but I have a feeling 2020 was down vs. 2019 (likely due to lockdowns).   For example, this article is warning about the same thing and includes a chart for ages 1-14 to point out that 2021 is actually lower than 2020, however it also shows 2020 lower than 2017-2019 - https://dailysceptic.org/2021/10/01/deaths-among-teenagers-up-56-since-vaccine-rollout-began/  - I would bet 18-24 shows a similar trend for 2020 vs. 2017-2019 and I'd be curious how 2021 compares to 2017-2019.

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

On 10/17/2021 at 2:47 PM, TimHauck said:

Digby: puts me on ignore

Also digby: responds to everyone who quotes me to talk about me

lololol

• Like 1
  • Sad 1