Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
posty

TDS: Woman punches ex-cop at his 50th birthday party after she mistook his red cap for a MAGA hat...

Recommended Posts

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/retired-nypd-cop-says-he-was-assaulted-for-make-50-great-again-birthday-hat

NEW YORK - A man says he was assaulted by a woman while out celebrating his birthday because of the hat he was wearing.

Daniel Sprague of Staten Island took to Facebook to share photos of his bloodied face and himself wearing a 'Make Fifty Great Again' hat and a shirt that read 'Making America Great since 1970.' The hat and the shirt play off the Trump campaign slogan, 'Make America Great Again.'

Sprague says he was in a bar in Tennessee with his wife last week when the woman swung him around and punched him in the face while grabbing his hat.

"I would assume that she had a ring or she maybe even had a set of keys or something to get it because it is pretty deep and it goes to the bone," Sprague told local news station WSMV.

Sprague was given the hat by his wife as a birthday gift.

"The next morning I filed an official report with Nashville PD and I am awaiting to hear back from the Detectives on where they stand with the investigation," wrote Sprague.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a sad lot these TDS suffering retards are. 5 more years we'll have to be dealing with these degenerate hate filled intolerant freaks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is exactly the hate the Democrats preach. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would have legit beat her ass for that. Blood running down my face and all. No way I would have remained calm. Woman or not, a wound that goes down to the bone is serious and I would have laid that b1tch out. Wish someone would try that with me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I would have legit beat her ass for that. Blood running down my face and all. No way I would have remained calm. Woman or not, a wound that goes down to the bone is serious and I would have laid that b1tch out. Wish someone would try that with me 

This guy got cut down to the bone and apparently didn’t go to the hospital and waited a day before filing a police report. That is some restraint right there.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MDC said:

This guy got cut down to the bone and apparently didn’t go to the hospital and waited a day before filing a police report. That is some restraint right there.

I wouldn’t have showed the same restraint. Props to him for holding himself back. I couldn’t have done it. Legit, would uppercutted the b1tch right then and there 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MDC said:

This guy got cut down to the bone and apparently didn’t go to the hospital and waited a day before filing a police report. That is some restraint right there.

This fockin troll. Go away. 

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MDC said:

This guy got cut down to the bone and apparently didn’t go to the hospital and waited a day before filing a police report. That is some restraint right there.

Jussie say what?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Jussie say what?

Does sound like the same kind of situation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MDC said:

Does sound like the same kind of situation.

Another TDS suffering freak does something despicable? Agreed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Another TDS suffering freak does something despicable? Agreed 

Sounds like a false flag. I believe the part where the hillbilly got beat up by a woman tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

B..B..But Trump people are violent.....CNN told us so......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

B..B..But Trump people are violent.....CNN told us so......

Just wait till your cult leader instructs you all to riot if he loses the election. And don't think he wouldn't. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Observer said:

Just wait till your cult leader instructs you all to riot if he loses the election. And don't think he wouldn't. 

General Berger has not given me any instructions yet, but should he do so I remain ready to do unfathomable evil.....if he so directs.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Just wait till your cult leader instructs you all to riot if he loses the election. And don't think he wouldn't. 

Should we follow your antifa model ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, drobeski said:

Should we follow your antifa model ?

Antifa = anti-facist.  How sad is that in 2020 in America, we need a group called anti-facist?  Shouldn't anti-facist just be our default state?  Sad.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02/violent-leftist-arrested-for-slapping-15-year-old-trump-supporter-in-the-face-and-fracturing-another-mans-jaw-for-wearing-maga-hats-at-nh-polling-site/

A violent leftist was arrested on Thursday for physically assaulting a 15-year-old Trump supporter and two adults volunteering at a New Hampshire polling site at Windham High School.

Patrick Bradley, 34, was arrested and charged with simple assault and disorderly conduct for slapping a high school student in the face because he was wearing a red MAGA hat.

The teenage boy’s mother told Fox News that Patrick Bradley screamed, “F*ck you!” to her son as he slapped the child in the face.

Another man wearing a MAGA hat came in to intervene when Patrick Bradley assaulted him and left him with a fractured jaw.

Fox News reported:

A New Hampshire man was arrested Thursday afternoon after allegedly assaulting a 15-year-old Trump supporter and two adults at a polling site during the state’s first-in-the-nation primary earlier this week.

The Windham Police Department said Patrick Bradley, 34, of Windham, was charged with simple assault and disorderly conduct.

Fox News has learned that the suspect got in the face of the teenage boy who was wearing a red “Make America Great Again” hat and volunteering at the Trump tent at Windham High School, a polling location for the New Hampshire primary.

Police said the incident happened Tuesday as Bradley exited the voting location inside the high school and was walking by a Trump campaign tent occupied by several supporters. As he passed by the tent, police said, Bradley slapped a 15-year old juvenile across the face and then assaulted two other adults who attempted to intercede.

Bradley is also accused of throwing Trump campaign signs and attempting to knock over the campaign tent, police said.

“My son stayed home from school on Tuesday for a doctor’s appointment and we drove by the high school to go vote. When we got there, we saw Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle, and my son was over the moon,” the teenage boy’s mother told Fox News. “My son is the most patriotic kid you’d ever meet in your life.”

The mother also said her son was left “traumatized” after the assault.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, The Observer said:

Antifa = anti-facist.  How sad is that in 2020 in America, we need a group called anti-facist?  Shouldn't anti-facist just be our default state?  Sad.

So the dems used to dress up in white robes and masks and now they dress up in black clothes and masks and harrass those that they don't even know personally and accuse them of something, and your collection of cells think "we need" those groups? 

You are really a slave to the left. You buy into everything your masters tell you to believe. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, The Observer said:

Just wait till your cult leader instructs you all to riot if he loses the election. And don't think he wouldn't. 

I'll take that bet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, The Observer said:

Just wait till your cult leader instructs you all to riot if he loses the election. And don't think he wouldn't. 

Just wait until your cult leader tells you to whine on a daily basis about Trump. Ohhhh yeah, that already is in progress.

You freaking wimp suck up. What a socialist, mind controlled, pvssy low IQ, simpleton you are out there whining on the internet on a daily basis about  all the hate you harbor for a non socialistic successful leader of this country.

My God, I didn't think anyone could be more stupid than MDC and the whole of the democratic party, but you are approaching on winning the prize. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Just wait until your cult leader tells you to whine on a daily basis about Trump. Ohhhh yeah, that already is in progress.

You freaking wimp suck up. What a socialist, mind controlled, pvssy low IQ, simpleton you are out there whining on the internet on a daily basis about  all the hate you harbor for a non socialistic successful leader of this country.

My God, I didn't think anyone could be more stupid than MDC and the whole of the democratic party, but you are approaching on winning the prize. 

Hehe. Gotta love the internet. Look how safe you are. 

You go little lion man. ROAR!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, The Observer said:

Hehe. Gotta love the internet. Look how safe you are. 

You go little lion man. ROAR!!

Right back at ya punk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Just wait until your cult leader tells you to whine on a daily basis about Trump. Ohhhh yeah, that already is in progress.

You freaking wimp suck up. What a socialist, mind controlled, pvssy low IQ, simpleton you are out there whining on the internet on a daily basis about  all the hate you harbor for a non socialistic successful leader of this country.

My God, I didn't think anyone could be more stupid than MDC and the whole of the democratic party, but you are approaching on winning the prize. 

You okay? :unsure: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MDC said:

You okay? :unsure: 

He's the little nerdy dude who got picked on in high school every day. Now he can hide behind his keyboard calling 225 lb guys wimp and pussie and still eat solid food the next day. Just taking advantage of technology.  Give him a break.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, The Observer said:

He's the little nerdy dude who got picked on in high school every day. Now he can hide behind his keyboard calling 225 lb guys wimp and pussie and still eat solid food the next day. Just taking advantage of technology.  Give him a break.

Yeah, talk about a keyboard tough guy. Pick up your keyboard and go look in the mirror. You will see the wimp I was talking about. Now just shut it down. Your TDS is getting old.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah, talk about a keyboard tough guy. Pick up your keyboard and go look in the mirror. You will see the wimp I was talking about. Now just shut it down. Your TDS is getting old.

Getting?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah, talk about a keyboard tough guy. Pick up your keyboard and go look in the mirror. You will see the wimp I was talking about. Now just shut it down. Your TDS is getting old.

ROAR!!!   Go little lion man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

ROAR!!!   Go little lion man

Right back at ya little punk hiding behind a keyboard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, The Observer said:

Antifa = anti-facist.  How sad is that in 2020 in America, we need a group called anti-facist?  Shouldn't anti-facist just be our default state?  Sad.

Need?  George Soros needs it maybe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, fandandy said:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02/violent-leftist-arrested-for-slapping-15-year-old-trump-supporter-in-the-face-and-fracturing-another-mans-jaw-for-wearing-maga-hats-at-nh-polling-site/

A violent leftist was arrested on Thursday for physically assaulting a 15-year-old Trump supporter and two adults volunteering at a New Hampshire polling site at Windham High School.

Patrick Bradley, 34, was arrested and charged with simple assault and disorderly conduct for slapping a high school student in the face because he was wearing a red MAGA hat.

The teenage boy’s mother told Fox News that Patrick Bradley screamed, “F*ck you!” to her son as he slapped the child in the face.

Another man wearing a MAGA hat came in to intervene when Patrick Bradley assaulted him and left him with a fractured jaw.

Fox News reported:

A New Hampshire man was arrested Thursday afternoon after allegedly assaulting a 15-year-old Trump supporter and two adults at a polling site during the state’s first-in-the-nation primary earlier this week.

The Windham Police Department said Patrick Bradley, 34, of Windham, was charged with simple assault and disorderly conduct.

Fox News has learned that the suspect got in the face of the teenage boy who was wearing a red “Make America Great Again” hat and volunteering at the Trump tent at Windham High School, a polling location for the New Hampshire primary.

Police said the incident happened Tuesday as Bradley exited the voting location inside the high school and was walking by a Trump campaign tent occupied by several supporters. As he passed by the tent, police said, Bradley slapped a 15-year old juvenile across the face and then assaulted two other adults who attempted to intercede.

Bradley is also accused of throwing Trump campaign signs and attempting to knock over the campaign tent, police said.

“My son stayed home from school on Tuesday for a doctor’s appointment and we drove by the high school to go vote. When we got there, we saw Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle, and my son was over the moon,” the teenage boy’s mother told Fox News. “My son is the most patriotic kid you’d ever meet in your life.”

The mother also said her son was left “traumatized” after the assault.

 

 

 

In addition to any other trouble he's facing, Mr. Bradley will have to get his checkbook ready.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, The Observer said:

Just wait till your cult leader instructs you all to riot if he loses the election. And don't think he wouldn't. 

It's going to start in Scranton.  One of us is going to find you, kick you in the leg and then you'll run away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Casual Observer said:

It's going to start in Scranton.  One of us is going to find you, kick you in the leg and then you'll run away.

7/10  That wasn't bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

In addition to any other trouble he's facing, Mr. Bradley will have to get his checkbook ready.

I don't think I'd take a check from this guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I don't think I'd take a check from this guy.

That newbie ? Looks just as psychotic as newbie portrays himself here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×