Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Starting to think no NFL team is interested in TB12

On 3/11/2020 at 10:07 AM, drobeski said:

I'm surprised the eagles arent making a run at Brady. You'd think they'd want to get a tough guy will balls, smarts and accuracy after their experience with that fragile,  timid,  inaccurate just doesnt have it Wentz guy. 

i hear the pats want foles. a qb who isn't a henpecked ugg wearing cuck who can catch and made them their b;tch.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

i hear the pats want foles. a qb who isn't a henpecked ugg wearing cuck who can catch and made them their b;tch.

Pffft. Eli’s been there, done that, 2x. Against prime Brady, not the 40 year old one. 

I don’t like this at all. Brady should be a patriot.  He wasn’t the reason they got knocked out last year. Yeah, he probably can’t carry a team anymore. But not even vintage TB could have carried that offense last year.  

So where's he most likely to go?  Neither the Bucs nor the Chargers are on the brink of winning it all.  His career is gonna end with a whimper.  

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t like this at all. Brady should be a patriot.  He wasn’t the reason they got knocked out last year. Yeah, he probably can’t carry a team anymore. But not even vintage TB could have carried that offense last year.  

They are paying for mistakes that they have made in trades and drafting.  That is on Belichick.  

They did not have the cap room to sign Brady and keep some of their other veterans.  Even if they signed Brady, it would have not been an improved offense and they need to start the rebuild process now.  I think that Bill was ready to do that a couple of years ago when he wanted to keep Garoppolo, but Brady threw them a wrench by not falling off the cliff when everyone else did. 

Where do you Pats fans want Brady to end up?  Do you want him to succeed or fail with his new team? 

33 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

They are paying for mistakes that they have made in trades and drafting.  That is on Belichick.  

They did not have the cap room to sign Brady and keep some of their other veterans.  Even if they signed Brady, it would have not been an improved offense and they need to start the rebuild process now.  I think that Bill was ready to do that a couple of years ago when he wanted to keep Garoppolo, but Brady threw them a wrench by not falling off the cliff when everyone else did. 

I hear ya. Just thought he should end there. All ball busting aside, they provided a lot of excitement.  I enjoyed watching them for the most part. I think he’s going to SD. 

LAC definitely needs to do something to make fans give a sh1t about them. 

54 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

So where's he most likely to go?  Neither the Bucs nor the Chargers are on the brink of winning it all.  His career is gonna end with a whimper.  

he should go to the Bills, doesn't he have the most wins in that stadium since Jim Kelly? 

43 minutes ago, DonS said:

Where do you Pats fans want Brady to end up?  Do you want him to succeed or fail with his new team? 

I really don't care where he goes, but I hope he does well. I certainly don't want to see him drop off a cliff. I also don't want to see him beat the Pats, though.

28 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Obviously he is 80% signed somewhere. Heck it could be the Skins. 

That would be funny.

2 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

I really don't care where he goes, but I hope he does well. I certainly don't want to see him drop off a cliff. I also don't want to see him beat the Pats, though.

If he goes to an AFC West team then both Bills and Pats will likely face him this season.

23 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

What's would the state and city taxes come to in LA? Florida has no state or city taxes. 

Giselle. 

4 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Patriots gearing up to draft Lawrence when he finally decides to leave Clemson 

been saying this for a year.  3 and 13 #1 draft pick

It just hit me, we may need to temporarily alter the NFSW acronym.  Nobody is in the office.

NSFHWK

Not Safe For Home With Kids

10 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

NSFW - Language

Affleck's boston accent is embarrassing :(

10 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Imagine actually thinking no NFL team would want Tom Brady.  

1 out of 32 .. Sad :(

12 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

You guys ready to be mediocre at best for the next 10 years?

I was told being in the AFC East is why the Pats have dominated. Did they change divisions?

22 minutes ago, edjr said:

I was told being in the AFC East is why the Pats have dominated. Did they change divisions?

I think he means Tampa. :lol:

4 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Not for Tampa! :clap:

you're really setting yourself up for disappointment my friend.

Just now, edjr said:

you're really setting yourself up for disappointment my friend.

I would rather lose every game for the next 2 years than be stuck with Shamus for another 5. And if Shamus can get 5000 yards, Brady can. Remember Fitzpatrick lit it up with these recievers. Disappointment? I'm a Bucs fan. I breath disappointment. 

9 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

I would rather lose every game for the next 2 years than be stuck with Shamus for another 5. And if Shamus can get 5000 yards, Brady can. Remember Fitzpatrick lit it up with these recievers. Disappointment? I'm a Bucs fan. I breath disappointment. 

I hope it works out for you, I really do. I want to see Brady do well. Like pats mentioned earlier. It is very difficult for WR's to get on the same page as Brady.

Tampa Bay 1st ever team to play a home Super Bowl :o

8 minutes ago, edjr said:

I hope it works out for you, I really do. I want to see Brady do well. Like pats mentioned earlier. It is very difficult for WR's to get on the same page as Brady.

Thanks bro. All I care is that they moved on from Shamus. I'd be dancing if it was Testaverde. 

2 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Thanks bro. All I care is that they moved on from Shamus. I'd be dancing if it was Testaverde. 

Are they going to sign A. Brown?

6 minutes ago, edjr said:

Are they going to sign A. Brown?

I've read that rumor also. IDK. They are also saying Melvin Gordon and Trent Williams. We really don't need another receiver and word is that he will be suspended the moment he signs with someone. 

1 hour ago, The Elevator Killer said:

What is wrong with you?  The Bucs are 1 of only 11 teams to win a super bowl this century. 

1 hour ago, The Elevator Killer said:

I dont agree.  Winston has never had trouble moving the ball.  He can make all the throws and sometimes makes spectacular ones.  He is willing to chuck it downfield with no fear.  His problem is his wreckless nature and immaturity.

Winston threw it 626 times last season.

Brady should not be throwing it that many times and he cannot and will not force it downfield.  

I dont understand the fit.  Brady should be on a team that wants to run the ball behind a vet QB who knows what he is doing and can check in and out of things.

It isnt oh winston can throw for 5k then Brady can.  No not what so ever.  Winston has always gobbled up yardage.  That was never a problem.

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I dont agree.  Winston has never had trouble moving the ball.  He can make all the throws and sometimes makes spectacular ones.  He is willing to chuck it downfield with no fear.  His problem is his wreckless nature and immaturity.

Winston threw it 626 times last season.

Brady should not be throwing it that many times and he cannot and will not force it downfield.  

I dont understand the fit.  Brady should be on a team that wants to run the ball behind a vet QB who knows what he is doing and can check in and out of things.

It isnt oh winston can throw for 5k then Brady can.  No not what so ever.  Winston has always gobbled up yardage.  That was never a problem.

Good point. They won't be playing from behind because of the first play being a pick 6 so they won't have to be throwing as much. Now we need to address Tackle and a short yardage RB and some other areas.