Sign in to follow this  
edjr

66% of N.Y. coronavirus hospitalizations are people who stayed home. CORONA IS A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

66% of N.Y. coronavirus hospitalizations are people who stayed home

10 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Okay---what is the lie?  :dunno:

Social distance, keep everyone safe, STAY HOME! DON'T BE SELFISH!!!! :wacko:

LIES!

6 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

People who didn’t stay home but lied and said they did to save face more likely.

So staying home was moot and ruined the USA economy for no reason? 

8 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

People who didn’t stay home but lied and said they did to save face more likely.

This.  Zero chance a single one of them was totally isolated.  All it takes is a package  or mail or food delivery. We knew this all along. The virus lives anywhere from 24-72 hours on surfaces. Or a spouse or family member went to get groceries. But the virus isn't crawling on the ground and sneaking into cracks on the window sill. 

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

Ding..  we have a winner 

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

This.  Zero chance a single one of them was totally isolated.  All it takes is a package  or mail or food delivery. We knew this all along. The virus lives anywhere from 24-72 hours on surfaces. Or a spouse or family member went to get groceries. But the virus isn't crawling on the ground and sneaking into cracks on the window sill. 

4 minutes ago, edjr said:

29 minutes ago, edjr said:

66% of N.Y. coronavirus hospitalizations are people who stayed home

You really need to get out more. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, frank said:

You really need to get out more. 

I'm not allowed, there is a lockdown. are you new?

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

Staying home was largely, but not 100% effective. Not if you're careless with packages and people you live with aren't taking precautions.   

14 minutes ago, edjr said:

No there was a good reason. To make Bezos, pharmaceutical companies that run ads and news network heads more rich. 

Just now, tanatastic said:

No there was a good reason. To make Bezos, pharmaceutical companies that run ads and news network heads more rich. 

:first:

We were supposed to stay home to bend the curve. Now these governers want to stay home until there is a cure practically. 

• Like 2

Just now, Frozenbeernuts said:

We were supposed to stay home to bend the curve. Now these governers want to stay home until there is a cure practically. 

They started getting drunk with power and now they are addicted

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

You left one out....the real one... avoid having to talk about the treasonous crimes being exposed.

1 minute ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Trumps fault, right ?

1 minute ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I guess your crazy governor is just going to raise taxes to cover the huge deficit that was just announced. 

3 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

A cure for a type of virus that has never been cured, sounds reasonable.

3 minutes ago, Bert said:

I guess your crazy governor is just going to raise taxes to cover the huge deficit that was just announced. 

Damn straight he is. And he wants more taxes on retirement. Sounds like a great way to get people to move to a state that is already losing the most by far. 

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Trumps fault, right ?

Trump is doing everything in his power to avoid any responsibility so he can't be at fault for anything. If people die, that's on the governors. If states go broke, that's on the governors. If people riot because they want to open up, that's on the governors. Testing failures? Governors.  He just wants to campaign and wash his hands of this silly little virus inconvenience.

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Trump is doing everything in his power to avoid any responsibility so he can't be at fault for anything. If people die, that's on the governors. If states go broke, that's on the governors. If people riot because they want to open up, that's on the governors. Testing failures? Governors.  He just wants to campaign and wash his hands of this silly little virus inconvenience.

He's a President, not a dicktater.  HTH

3 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Damn straight he is. And he wants more taxes on retirement. Sounds like a great way to get people to move to a state that is already losing the most by far. 

True.  MN is going to be in a world of hurt.  Their 3 biggest sources of income are in major decline.  Property Tax, Income Tax and Sales Tax.  They may get a ray of hope on the property tax side because the assessment date for commercial property is January 1st. 

Just now, edjr said:

No the governors assumed that role. 

10 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

It’s hard to find a combo worse than Cuomo and Deblasio. Somehow Illinois pulled it off. Not by much,  but that big eyed creature that runs Chicago nudged them ahead. 

7 minutes ago, edjr said:

his supporters are the dicktasters

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, The Observer said:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html

There is still a lot that is unknown about COVID-19 and how it spreads. Coronaviruses are thought to be spread most often by respiratory droplets. Although the virus can survive for a short period on some surfaces, it is unlikely to be spread from domestic or international mail, products or packaging. However, it may be possible that people can get COVID-19 by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it and then touching their own mouth, nose, or possibly their eyes, but this is not thought to be the main way the virus spreads.

Check the news and you hear bodies are falling in the streets, mass graves and widespread apocalyptic death. Then back in reality, no one even knows anyone who has had this and if you do I’ll bet they got over it like any common flu. Every celebrity or person in the public eye has beaten it no sweat.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Hand said:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html

There is still a lot that is unknown about COVID-19 and how it spreads. Coronaviruses are thought to be spread most often by respiratory droplets. Although the virus can survive for a short period on some surfaces, it is unlikely to be spread from domestic or international mail, products or packaging. However, it may be possible that people can get COVID-19 by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it and then touching their own mouth, nose, or possibly their eyes, but this is not thought to be the main way the virus spreads.

ok.  And?

Just now, tanatastic said:

Check the news and you hear bodies are falling in the streets, mass graves and widespread apocalyptic death. Then back in reality, no one even knows anyone who has had this and if you do I’ll bet they got over it like any common flu. Every celebrity or person in the public eye has beaten it no sweat.

Yup. Do a search for "ages of people who died from cornavirus"  there are a ton from feb and march, none for april and may. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

8 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

It's not fake, I lost an uncle last week to it. My mother's brother. 80 years old. Once I heard he was put on a vent I knew he was done. 

He and his daughter were hospitalized with it. 6 members of the family got it. My cousin is a traveling nurse so that's probably how it spread. 

What was terrible and cruel about it and there is no logical excuse for it was he had to die alone. 

They should and could suit up families members or a member and let them be with them. 

Nahhhh just the so called heros who are putting out daily choreographed tick tock dances get to serve the death sentences. 

11 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Or if you do know someone who got really ill from it or died, they had other health issues or were pretty damn old.  I wish they would post more of the stats of the age/health of those seriously impacted by this thing.  That's why I posted links yesterday to testimony of a couple of doctors who testified before congress and actually cited stats.  If people knew the actual demographics of most of the people who got sick from this they'd be f'ing pissed at what we did to our country over this virus.

29 minutes ago, The Observer said:

ok.  And?

Do you not realize what you wrote is wrong?

"All it takes is a package  or mail"

25 minutes ago, drobeski said:

It's not fake, I lost an uncle last week to it. My mother's brother. 80 years old. Once I heard he was put on a vent I knew he was done. 

He and his daughter were hospitalized with it. 6 members of the family got it. My cousin is a traveling nurse so that's probably how it spread. 

What was terrible and cruel about it and there is no logical excuse for it was he had to die alone. 

They should and could suit up families members or a member and let them be with them. 

Nahhhh just the so called heros who are putting out daily choreographed tick tock dances get to serve the death sentences. 

I actually read your post thinking you sounded human until you had to resort to being yourself and being a tool

• Confused 1

So this is saying that it's safer to be homeless, 2%,  than to live in a home.  :o

4 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

So this is saying that it's safer to be homeless, 2%,  than to live in a home.  :o

Hell yeah it is.  In San Francisco, they're not only putting the homeless up in hotels, they're providing them with drugs and alcohol too:

https://www.sfgate.com/news/editorspicks/article/San-Francisco-homeless-hotels-drugs-alcohol-15253297.php

:headbanger:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I actually read your post thinking you sounded human until you had to resort to being yourself and being a tool

Tools are making tic tok videos from so called war zones while Americans are dying. 

HTH