Jump to content
12th Man

Joe Biden said what?

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Yes, his county was in shelter-in-place mode. He was following the law. 

Trump was doing what he was told by the Secret Service. See how dumb you are? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump was doing what he was told by the Secret Service. See how dumb you are? 

Trump is secret service's boss.  Jesus Christ.  lolol  It's like shooting fish in a barrel. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Yes, his county was in shelter-in-place mode. He was following the law. 

The churches were open last week. Doh! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He’s been in his basement for three months now. You’re so easy. 

My goodness, like a volleyball set.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The churches were open last week. Doh! 

Trump is hiding in a bunker with the lights out.  LOL  Our toughguy president.  Biden was out n the streets yesterday. Talking to black people.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Trump is hiding in a bunker with the lights out.  LOL  Our toughguy president.  Biden was out n the streets yesterday. Talking to black people.  

Did he bring his hot sauce and use his blackcent? How many Y’all’s did he work in? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

My goodness, like a volleyball set.

Dammit.  Now I have an image of HT wearing tight volleyball short shorts. :cry:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DonS said:

Dammit.  Now I have an image of HT wearing tight volleyball short shorts. :cry:

 

I had some Larry Bird shorts back in the day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today Biden said cops need to be taught to shoot an unarmed person coming at them with a knife in the leg. Good grief. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Today Biden said cops need to be taught to shoot an unarmed person coming at them with a knife in the leg. Good grief. 

Did he talk about raking a forest? Nuking a hurricane? Windmill cancer? Injecting disinfectants? The airports during the revolutionary war? That's when you'll know he's messed up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Today Biden said cops need to be taught to shoot an unarmed person coming at them with a knife in the leg. Good grief. 

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Every single great idea that has marked the 21st century, the 20th century and the 19th century has required government vision and government incentive."

- Joe Biden

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

"Every single great idea that has marked the 21st century, the 20th century and the 19th century has required government vision and government incentive."

- Joe Biden

:lol: In my Bugs Bunny best voice, "What a maroon". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Today Biden said cops need to be taught to shoot an unarmed person coming at them with a knife in the leg. Good grief. 

Said no person with any gun training... ever. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Said no person with any gun training... ever. :(

Plus unarmed, knife? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Plus unarmed, knife? 

I figured that that was just Sleepy Joe alzheimer's werds.  What I had heard is that he said they should shoot to injure, not kill.  Stupid.  If you shoot, you shoot to kill.  But you know this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I figured that that was just Sleepy Joe alzheimer's werds.  What I had heard is that he said they should shoot to injure, not kill.  Stupid.  If you shoot, you shoot to kill.  But you know this. 

He got both of those stupid comments into one sentence.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Today Biden said cops need to be taught to shoot an unarmed person coming at them with a knife in the leg. Good grief. 

Would make profiling easier in the future.  Watch out for the black dude with a limp...  He likes to steal sh1t in the name of justice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

:wacko:

 

 

What is so funny about this comment from Biden...  If they are weilding a knife (or something), how are they unarmed?

Also, he is such an idiot as well...  A cop is taught to aim for the biggest mass of the body, that would be the torso, not the leg, arm, head, etc...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

:wacko:

 

 

I could see him in that situation, "C'mon man, get out of my face and stand back and hold still so I can shoot your calf. Don't you see, I'm trying to save your life man!!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald Trump. On Earth Day. While doing a photo op with trees.

This tree will grow also and it will stand tall and beautiful.  And the future generations will be looking at it, and they’ll say, “I wonder who planted that tree.”  And we’ll say it was Kevin and David and Mike and Karen and a whole group of people.  And we really appreciate it.  But they’ll be admiring this tree and they’ll be admiring nine more trees.  We’re planting 10 beautiful specimen trees.  They’re specimens — all specimens.  People may think that’s an exaggeration or that’s a Trump term; actually, they’re sold as specimens.  And they cost more money, but they are better.  I buy a lot of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I figured that that was just Sleepy Joe alzheimer's werds.  What I had heard is that he said they should shoot to injure, not kill.  Stupid.  If you shoot, you shoot to kill.  But you know this. 

Biden wants the White House so he can push an agenda for new police training in all the states. He wants the cops to learn how to shoot people's little toe with accuracy in any situation. And to carry a pocket watch and hypnotize would be attackers so they can gently be placed into a police car before they get a stern warning and are released. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Donald Trump. On Earth Day. While doing a photo op with trees.

This tree will grow also and it will stand tall and beautiful.  And the future generations will be looking at it, and they’ll say, “I wonder who planted that tree.”  And we’ll say it was Kevin and David and Mike and Karen and a whole group of people.  And we really appreciate it.  But they’ll be admiring this tree and they’ll be admiring nine more trees.  We’re planting 10 beautiful specimen trees.  They’re specimens — all specimens.  People may think that’s an exaggeration or that’s a Trump term; actually, they’re sold as specimens.  And they cost more money, but they are better.  I buy a lot of them.

Yup that one hurt. Newbs has no comeback. He’s supporting a fool. A corrupt fool. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Utilit99 said:

Biden wants the White House so he can push an agenda for new police training in all the states. He wants the cops to learn how to shoot people's little toe with accuracy in any situation. And to carry a pocket watch and hypnotize would be attackers so they can gently be place softly in a police car before they get a stern warning and are released. 

36 years in Congress. 8 years in the WH. Never once talked about an agenda for police reform. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Yup that one hurt. Newbs has no comeback. He’s supporting a fool. A corrupt fool. 

Some trees are sold as specimens. The really good ones. They cost more, but..they're the best trees.  Everyone says it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Some trees are sold as specimens. The really good ones. They cost more, but..they're the best trees.  Everyone says it

1/10 kid. Keep trying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uh-oh. Charlemagne The God said that Biden’s record in the senate is racist. CTG and the breakfast club are probably the most influential black voices around. And good for them. They are sick of Anderson Cooper and the Newbies speaking for them. They can do it themselves. But SJW whites like Newbie speaking from the comfort of their safe white communities don’t like what they have to say. Lol. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Uh-oh. Charlemagne The God said that Biden’s record in the senate is racist. CTG and the breakfast club are probably the most influential black voices around. And good for them. They are sick of Anderson Cooper and the Newbies speaking for them. They can do it themselves. But SJW whites like Newbie speaking from the comfort of their safe white communities don’t like what they have to say. Lol. 

But theyre allies.  So was Central Park Karen.  I think this could be newbies tattoo.  Hes dedicated.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

But their allies.  So was Central Park Karen.  I think this could be newbies tattoo.  Hes dedicated.

 

That’s fockin funny. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×