Alias Detective

Defund the police

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Pay no mind to this fool. Besides, he thinks mutilating children and calling it “care” is a good thing. 

And why would an anti gun person want to pay to be surrounded by guns anyway?????

1 minute ago, Nomad99 said:

pay to be surrounded by guns anyway?????

I pay to be surrounded by guns. I'm plotting where to put my next gun safe as we speak 😊

1 minute ago, Nomad99 said:

And why would an anti gun person want to pay to be surrounded by guns anyway?????

Makes sense if they are receiving death threats on an almost daily basis. 

16 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Mostly peaceful 

But see they are angry about approves things to be angry about….

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

Or you live in Chicago, Baltimore, Philadelphia, LA, NY, Detroit, or any other violent Democrat City for that matter. 

1 minute ago, squistion said:

No it doesn't make sense. If you are against me protecting myself,  you can't be for protecting yourself.......unless you are a hypocritical ######......

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, League Champion said:

I pay to be surrounded by guns. I'm plotting where to put my next gun safe as we speak 😊

🥰

40 minutes ago, squistion said:

Because you don't want to look foolish by being unable to come up with anything to refute it.

And I don't know if they are off duty cops, but what difference would that make? it would still not be using the police after she has advocated a reduction in funding. 

Why would I want to refute something that makes her look worse than she already does? Do you wear a metal helmet? The off duty cops still have the duties and responsibilities of being a cop.  Hush 

9 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

No it doesn't make sense. If you are against me protecting myself,  you can't be for protecting yourself.......unless you are a hypocritical ######......

Who said she is against private citizens hiring their own security with their own funds?

WTF is going on there?! 

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Who said she is against private citizens hiring their own security with their own funds?

My own private security is myself and my gun.

Equity right? I should have the same outcome regardless of how I started. 

22 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

My own private security is myself and my gun.

Equity right? I should have the same outcome regardless of how I started. 

Well, good for you.

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

Well, good for you.

it is good for me, and I live in one of the states with the strictest gun laws. I follow the rules. :)

Seriously, are you a f@cking idiot?  Do you not realize what you sound and look like by stating this?  Are you really that oblivious to how it looks and what is going on here?

Or are you just all in on the propaganda and don't care about anything else other than what you're told to believe?  My goodness, Scientology only WISHES it had loyal followers like you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, squistion said:

Only a hypocrite sees a difference between having your own gun & hiring someone with one. 

46 minutes ago, squistion said:

Well, good for you.

Hey little buddy I recommend a Sig Sauer P238 . My wife carries one and loves it. Absolutely loves it. I highly recommend a SIg P238 for you. You’ll be happy 

6 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Hey little buddy I recommend a Sig Sauer P238 . My wife carries one and loves it. Absolutely loves it. I highly recommend a SIg P238 for you. You’ll be happy 

That’s a good girl gun. 

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Seriously, are you a f@cking idiot?  Do you not realize what you sound and look like by stating this?  Are you really that oblivious to how it looks and what is going on here?

Or are you just all in on the propaganda and don't care about anything else other than what you're told to believe?  My goodness, Scientology only WISHES it had loyal followers like you.

No, but obviously you are. 

59 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Okie Dokie Pokie. I will take your advice. 🙂

11 minutes ago, League Champion said:

So guns frighten you? 

Not as much as someone like you who posts this insane nonsense 24/7 on this forum.

1 minute ago, squistion said:

Not as much as someone like you who posts this insane nonsense 24/7 on this forum.

:doh:

No, but obviously you are. 

How so?  Please tell me.  Am I the one advocating for banning guns for everyone except those who can afford 70K security details?  Am I voting/supporting for politicians who want to ban guns for everyone but at the same time have said security detail protecting them?  Am I voting/supporting for politicians who literally want to defund the police while they have said security detail protecting them?  A security detail with guns, btw.

You really having a hard time seeing the hypocritical pickle you're in?  Seriously?  You really that deaf, dumb and blind?

44 minutes ago, squistion said:

It's not me that you need to be afraid of. 

11 minutes ago, League Champion said:

It's not me that you need to be afraid of. 

Yeah, right. 🙄

Disproven lie, can't you do better than that LC?

7 minutes ago, squistion said:

Disproven lie, can't you do better than that LC?

There was video of it.

bring in National Guard to deal with DC crime?

Wait a minute, aren't we defunding the police to avoid them being meaners to people? Isn't this exactly what these folks wanted?

We should not overlook the value here, no police means you can commit crimes without repurcussion......what a great deal!!   Now....finally....the criminals.....can "breathe".....winning!

9 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

That’s what I’m talking about. I’m so very glad it was her and not someone innocent. 

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Stupidity….there is no other way to frame this. Liberalism requires suspension of logic and simple common sense. In order to ensure your social credit you subscribe to the most inane notions.

And when the consequences come back to you, from your deplorable positions, you are indignant…..just wow

On 8/3/2023 at 12:27 PM, squistion said:

Hasn't AOC paid for private security out of her own pocket? She is not using the police is she? If so, that is not inconsistent with her call for a reduction in police funding.

AOC has spent thousands on personal security, including ex-Blackwater contractor (nypost.com)

3. It’s a good thing it needs to happen.

On 6/4/2020 at 11:06 AM, Bill E. said:

Don't forget we need to abolish ICE and tear down the border gates. 

Done!