Alias Detective

Defund the police

Why is violent crime up so high in Asheville NC? 

2 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

You’re a smart man. Nothing liberals do should “amaze” you at this point. 

Right…..and they assume it’s ok because they assume they oppose some great evil and therefore their actions are excused….no matter how evil…

Narcissists….

• Like 1

Failed leadership, including the movement to defund the police, our District Attorney’s unwillingness to charge and prosecute people who murder and commit life-threatening serious crimes, and the proliferation of anti-police rhetoric have created a heyday for Oakland criminals,” the Oakland Branch of the NAACP wrote in a letter to elected leaders.

Rink

The question we were posing back when all this nonsense started was simply "How bad will it have to get before they beg for relief"?    Looks like some folks have had enough.

• Thanks 1

Fine. Sikhs say 'we don't need no stinkin police'. 🤣 beatdown well deserved. We need more of this.

• Thanks 1

FOCKING LOVE IT

10 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Fine. Sikhs say 'we don't need no stinkin police'. 🤣 beatdown well deserved. We need more of this.

Someone needs to either put "Enter Sandman" over that or Jim Ross voice screaming "He's wearing him out.."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, lod001 said:

“That’s called woopin’ yo a$$!!!”

2 hours ago, lod001 said:

Here comes the pain train!!!  Too bad that wasn't a baseball bat  though. 

The criminal sure was a badass....right up to the point where he got his asss kicked  😄

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, League Champion said:

When these stores are gone, they will come into people's homes. 

1 minute ago, TheNewGirl said:

I think it's important that we bring these to life. Liberals truly believe that there's no problem, ESPECIALLY in Liberal Cities. 

People need to be aware of the issues at hand. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/outreach-workers-pulling-mass-cass-000248660.html

Boston Mayor Michelle Wu said the city’s community partners are pulling outreach workers from Mass & Cass, an area of the city also knowns as methadone mile, amid growing concerns for public safety.

Wu said the conditions around the intersection of Mass. Avenue and Melnea Cass Boulevard have gotten so dangerous with the increase of drug trafficking, human trafficking, and violence that some outreach organizations are pulling their teams off the streets.

“Even the outreach workers who have been there day after day are not feeling comfortable.. not feeling like they can physically safely be there anymore,” said Wu.

1 hour ago, League Champion said:

Hasn't AOC paid for private security out of her own pocket? She is not using the police is she? If so, that is not inconsistent with her call for a reduction in police funding.

AOC has spent thousands on personal security, including ex-Blackwater contractor (nypost.com)

15 minutes ago, squistion said:

Hasn't AOC paid for private security out of her own pocket? She is not using the police is she? If so, that is not inconsistent with her call for a reduction in police funding.

AOC has spent thousands on personal security, including ex-Blackwater contractor (nypost.com)

Yes it is or does she think every US citizen can afford personal security? So you are saying she doesn't know her own voters. 

"Get rid of the police because I can afford personal security folks".

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, squistion said:

Maybe.  Sure glad she can afford the protection she is so eager to deny the rest of us; notably those in predominantly AA areas.....yay 😐

11 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Maybe.  Sure glad she can afford the protection she is so eager to deny the rest of us; notably those in predominantly AA areas.....yay 😐

Cori Bush agrees.

Representative Cori Bush explained her position on "defunding the police" while also defending her spending on private security, in an interview Wednesday with CBS News.

Correspondent and anchor Vladimir Duthiers asked Bush to respond to critics who say it's "hypocritical" that she has spent $70,000 on private security while continuing to push for reforms to funding for police departments. 

Bush stood by both positions in the interview, which was largely focused on the eviction moratorium and aired on CBSN, the network's streaming news channel. 

Here is a transcript of that exchange from the interview: 

Duthiers: Congresswoman, before we let you go, let me ask you about something else. Aside from the moratorium, you faced some criticism in recent weeks over your push to defund the police. Campaign records show that you spent roughly $70,000 on private security and some critics say that move is hypocritical. What's your response to those critics? 

Bush: They would rather I die? You would rather me die? Is that what you want to see? You want to see me die? You know, because that could be the alternative. So either I spent $70,000 on private security over the last few months, and I'm here standing now and able to speak, able to help save 11 million people from being evicted. Or – I could possibly have a death attempt on my life. 

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

Yes it is or does she think every US citizen can afford personal security? So you are saying she doesn't know her own voters. 

"Get rid of the police because I can afford personal security folks".

She didn't say or suggest that and it does not logically follow.

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

She didn't say or suggest that and it does not logically follow.

She wants to defund the police. She hires personal security. What's not logical?

22 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

Asian gangs have put bounties out. If you looted or try to burn down an Asian business or storefront in a predominantly Asian small business area, in many major cities now, they will track you down, then do the standard 'home invasion'  Then "disappear" the perpetrator and their entire family. 

The hard line street gangs from various ethnicities, many will not hesitate to kill the children of their enemies. 

The "Yardies" aka the core Jamaican gangsters will burn you alive. They will literally drape you in used tires, douse you in gasoline and light you on fire. 

A lot of these gangs also have inroads with sexual trafficking. So someone in a crew decides to hit the wrong "small business"  They get dragged out to the desert. Before they get their throat cut, they find out their younger siblings will be shipped overseas as child prostitutes. Since the parents have no real value, they'll probably be executed there on the spot. 

The highly organized street gangs understand the informal rules. If there are no bodies found in the big cities, the cops really won't care. 

On 8/3/2023 at 3:27 PM, squistion said:

Pay no mind to this fool. Besides, he thinks mutilating children and calling it “care” is a good thing. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Pay no mind to this fool. Besides, he thinks mutilating children and calling it “care” is a good thing. 

Pay no mind because you are unable to refute what I said. 

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

You have been refuted and stomped multiple times. You just ignore logic.

Just now, seafoam1 said:

You have been refuted and stomped multiple times. You just ignore logic.

If that were really true then you and usual suspects would just "refute" and "stomp" me. Instead you all just ignore what can't be disputed. 

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

Why would I want to? But if I cared, I’m sure I could dig into it and probably find out that her private security are off duty cops. Just a hunch. 

29 minutes ago, squistion said:

If that were really true then you and usual suspects would just "refute" and "stomp" me. Instead you all just ignore what can't be disputed. 

You may want to reread the responses.

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why would I want to? But if I cared, I’m sure I could dig into it and probably find out that her private security are off duty cops. Just a hunch. 

Because you don't want to look foolish by being unable to come up with anything to refute it.

And I don't know if they are off duty cops, but what difference would that make? it would still not be using the police after she has advocated a reduction in funding.