Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Trump Pardons Election Fraudster.

Pardoned Susan B. Anthony for voting when she wasn’t allowed. He’s a Gem. 

You know, I always laugh at the "misogynistic" and "patriarchal" rants of some people.  They think that all women wanted the right to vote.  In fact, most women didn't want the right to vote because they didn't want to have to be subject to the tasks that men had to, in order to be allowed to vote.  They didn't want to have to pay taxes.  They didn't want to have to be eligible for military service.  Women as a whole, accepted that they would be excluded from those conditions, and then wanted the right to vote.

It's also humorous that Republican's are the biggest target of such claims, even though it was the Republican's who pushed for women to get the right to vote and the Dems fought hard against.  But of course, the excuse is "the two sides switched".

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Jesus H Christ on a cracker.  It's just crazy someone would come out against this. Full blown TDS

This is one of the few Trump actions I disagree with. I can't get behind women voting. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You'll see the left come out against this now.

They are currently having meetings on how to spin this. They will come up with something retarded as usual.

47 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Jesus H Christ on a cracker.  It's just crazy someone would come out against this. Full blown TDS

I see this was their first angle. Just a sad group of idiot losers.

Slavery and allowing women the right to vote are the two biggest mistakes this country has ever made.  I disagree with this pardon.  :thumbsdown:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You'll see the left come out against this now.

Lmao they ARE against. I’ve literally seen them saying things like “he’s only doing this to make himself look good” or my favorite one “she didn’t want to be pardoned! She wanted to be charged to make a point! He shouldn’t be pardoning her!” 

cant make this stuff up :lol:

They are incapable of ignoring him. And it’s awesome. 

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Why didn't Obama pardon her and put this whole nasty business behind us? 

Why didn't any democrat president ever tear down all the "racist" monuments in this country? And why didn't they rename all the "racist" military bases when they were in  office? Nope. Trump doesn't support doing that, so he's the bad guy.

Trump is always the bad guy. 

21 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Why didn't any democrat president ever tear down all the "racist" monuments in this country? And why didn't they rename all the "racist" military bases when they were in  office? Nope. Trump doesn't support doing that, so he's the bad guy.

Trump is always the bad guy. 

Can’t tell these people that. They are illogical. Don’t want to hear it. They completely support taking sh1t about trump. But if he does it to them he’s the bad guy. Such as Michelle Obama talking sh1t about him. That was ok with them. But when he responded to her and “clapped back” they got pissed and claim he’s whining and being an ass 

Double standards and hypocrites all over this country 

37 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Lmao they ARE against. I’ve literally seen them saying things like “he’s only doing this to make himself look good” or my favorite one “she didn’t want to be pardoned! She wanted to be charged to make a point! He shouldn’t be pardoning her!” 

cant make this stuff up :lol:

I'm sure he did it just so they would show what idiots they are. 

4 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

I mean honestly. I can’t see how they would hate that. It seems like it is right up their alley of things they’d like. Nope. Blows my mind 

6 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Yeah. It was a genius idea.

4 hours ago, The Elevator Killer said:

This is why he did today

19th Amendment passed 100 years ago 

score a big one for Trump