Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Pantera

I saw Down at Bagarts in Cincy about 10 years ago. Show was great and I agree with Phil politically. 👌

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

The skin on his head is showing

Your vagina is showing 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, frank said:

They should start a bread company. 

White bread only

I didn’t listen to the rest he   had to say, but rap is not music. Rap and hip hop have driven our entire culture into the dirt. 

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I didn’t listen to the rest he   had to say, but rap is not music. Rap and hip hop have driven our entire culture into the dirt. 

Dumb on so many levels. 
You don't like rap or hip hop...I get it.  Doesn't mean that it isn't music, you crotchety old tard. 
Just sayin'  :wave:

• Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Dumb on so many levels. 
You don't like rap or hip hop...I get it.  Doesn't mean that it isn't music, you crotchety old tard. 

Not music. It’s rhyming with music in the background. If you like it, enjoy, but calling that juvenile shite music ain’t cutting it. I built a tree fort once. It wasn’t a house. It was something that was put together that didn’t require any skill. Just like rap. Why do you think the rappers come and go and the only ones who last are the dead ones? Becisse it’s interchangeable due to it being so easy. It’s not about the “music” it’s about the person performing. Here today, gone tomorrow. No one listens to rap from five years ago, yet the Beatles live on.  Please don’t compare the two. 

• Confused 2

7 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Dumb on so many levels. 

I wouldn’t put too much stock into what he says. Seems like a boring, depressed loser with no friends or family to speak of. No one would want to be around someone like that. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I wouldn’t put too much stock into what he says. Seems like a boring, depressed loser with no friends or family to speak of. No one would want to be around someone like that. 

Naa...Given the history with his life, I respect the fuk out of him. We just disagree on certain topics 

5 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Naa...Given the history with his life, I respect the fuk out of him. We just disagree on certain topics 

I doubt it’s true. His attitude, the things he says, and things he does all contradict with it. Plus whenever you ask for proof he always deflects to avoid it 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I doubt it’s true. His attitude, the things he says, and things he does all contradict with it. Plus whenever you ask for proof he always deflects to avoid it 

He seems genuine to me :dunno:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

That sucks.  Pantera is one of my all time favorite bands.  It makes me sad that Phil went white nationalist (if he wasn't before).

22 minutes ago, Electric Mayhem said:

That sucks.  Pantera is one of my all time favorite bands.  It makes me sad that Phil went white nationalist (if he wasn't before).

He’s apparently had that rep for years.

Ever hear Power Trip? Another Texas band with a similar sound. Unfortunately their singer died this summer.

Black/ Latino/ Gay culture good. White culture bad. Got it. 

Proud to be white. Yep. I love the white culture. Not the new wave liberal culture, the other white culture that stands for law and order, logic, reason, growth, and  conservative values white culture.

Black people can have their culture, just leave mine alone.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Black/ Latino/ Gay culture good. White culture bad. Got it. 

There is no such thing as white culture.  You are celebrating a skin color.

Latinos don't celebrate they have brown skin.

25 minutes ago, Electric Mayhem said:

You have to be kidding. No such thing as black culture? Black people disagree. But you know better than them. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Electric Mayhem said:

I think there are those who might challenge you on this.  Link

I do think there is a culture that emanates from the common backgrounds Europeans might tend to enjoy. And from those common backgrounds emerged something similar but new in America, a new European and perhaps "white" culture born of the many immigrant groups mixing.

I think other groups are not as eager to gel into that mix, which is fine, and among them are hispanics, asians and Africans too.

I think African's will potentially forever view themselves as victims, and not break free from it.

29 minutes ago, Electric Mayhem said:

What a moron 

• Like 1