edjr

Bill Maher nails it AGAIN!

FAT FOCKS MUST GO!

58 minutes ago, edjr said:

FAT FOCKS MUST GO!

Just saw this one.  It's interesting how much he hates fat people. Also it's good that somebody is carrying the torch for this; I sometimes think this topic is the test vehicle for the Left to see how far they can push things.  The "party of science" totally ignores science on this subject. I mean, the libertarian in me doesn't really care if you eat yourself into an early grave, but I'm sure as hell not going to celebrate it or find it attractive. 🤮

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Just saw this one.  It's interesting how much he hates fat people. Also it's good that somebody is carrying the torch for this; I sometimes think this topic is the test vehicle for the Left to see how far they can push things.  The "party of science" totally ignores science on this subject. I mean, the libertarian in me doesn't really care if you eat yourself into an early grave, but I'm sure as hell not going to celebrate it or find it attractive. 🤮

If only they would die quicker and not spend so much money in healthcare. Fock em. Old people too. They need to go. Like nursing home old. 

On 8/13/2022 at 6:02 AM, edjr said:

I came here to post this; must have missed it last weekend.  So I decided to bump instead.  :cheers:

Not his best work IMO, but yet another red pill he has taken.

This same concept is being applied to novels; my daughter is an aspiring author, and last year told me how it is cultural appropriation for a white straight person (like me, and herself) to write about minorities or gender-whatever people.  I was like :huh: , but creating characters is what an artistic author does?  :unsure: 

10 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Looks like Maher is alt-right according to Vomit's denial of Hollywood/Entertainment industry being "woke".

Bunch of f@cking idiots at FBGheys is also making the same claim now too, despite using him as a source for YEARS.

Great bit.

The 'woo" guy needs to go away .Likely a dumb producer. 

4 hours ago, edjr said:

Great bit.

The 'woo" guy needs to go away .Likely a dumb producer. 

From now on instead of "liking" your posts I'll instead quote and go WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! 

3 hours ago, edjr said:

We got a lot of uninformed meatheads here as well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, edjr said:

I sat next to this guy in a deli in houston. He is really really pro israel. 

Did I mention it was a Jewish deli?

• Confused 1

The board incel is confused. Not surprised. 

• Haha 1

Bill Maher did not nail it this week :( 

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Bill Maher did not nail it this week :( 

Good thing the thread is not entitled "Bill Maher Nails It All the Time"

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Good thing the thread is not entitled "Bill Maher Nails It All the Time"

:doublethumbsup:

I have an opinion on the Maher statements on the car crashes.  Here is what I noticed.

DC area.  Fewer people were on the roads, BUT, what that did was open up the spacing for the idiots. The idiot drivers were no longer constrained by the crowd. They were able to be aggressive in a more brazen way, weaving in and out of cars and such, just being general dooshbags.

I might suggest that the idiots just had a little extra room to be idiots. 

• Like 1

Murders went up because of Covid. Ok.  Not Soros or no bail or letting prisoners out of prison.  Typical Maher. He will go after the culture of the left, but never the sacred cows. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Murders went up because of Covid. Ok.  Not Soros or no bail or letting prisoners out of prison.  Typical Maher. He will go after the culture of the left, but never the sacred cows. 

Murders did go up because of covid.  You’ve already been proven wrong on this.

And didn’t he not even really specify on murders?  He did claim a lot of the other stuff was due to lockdowns so I’m not sure why you’re really nitpicking his argument…

14 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Murders did go up because of covid.  You’ve already been proven wrong on this.

And didn’t he not even really specify on murders?  He did claim a lot of the other stuff was due to lockdowns so I’m not sure why you’re really nitpicking his argument…

Oh I thought when he said murders went up as an offshoot of covid he was specifically referring to murders.  Dumbass. And Covid didn’t cause murders to rise. I don’t know why you’re claiming that. Doesn’t even make sense. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh I thought when he said murders went up as an offshoot of covid he was specifically referring to murders.  Dumbass. And Covid didn’t cause murders to rise. I don’t know why you’re claiming that. Doesn’t even make sense. 

Because murders were up across the nation regardless of Covid or crime policies.  

But did you even listen to the clip, dummy?  It’s Maher complaining about lockdowns

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Because murders were up across the nation regardless of Covid or crime policies.  

But did you even listen to the clip, dummy?  It’s Maher complaining about lockdowns

So why did they go up? It’s not covid, it’s not soft on crime DA’s not prosecuting crimes, or bail reform. Please, explain this phenomenon.  And why did we have the lockdowns, you jackass? Covid possibly? 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So why did they go up? It’s not covid, it’s not soft on crime DA’s not prosecuting crimes, or bail reform. Please, explain this phenomenon.  And why did we have the lockdowns, you jackass? Covid possibly? 

I didn’t say I agreed with Maher.

Maher seemed to be blaming most of what he listed on lockdowns and not “the pandemic.”  I’d agree with lockdowns as being the reason for learning loss and partly for increases in BMI, but that’s about it.

But yes, murders did increase because of the pandemic.  They increased nationally including in red areas, not just where there were “soft DA’s.”  The pandemic was really the one new thing in 2020 that was consistent across the country.  This will be my last post on this subject because you’ve already been proven wrong on this in multiple threads.

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Maher seemed to be blaming most of what he listed on lockdowns and not “the pandemic.”  I’d agree with lockdowns as being the reason for learning loss and partly for increases in BMI, but that’s about it.

But yes, murders did increase because of the pandemic.  They increased nationally including in red areas, not just where there were “soft DA’s.”  The pandemic was really the one new thing in 2020 that was consistent across the country.  This will be my last post on this subject because you’ve already been proven wrong on this in multiple threads.

Yeah ok. I guess we can count on murders going down now that we are out of the pandemic. Sounds like good news is on the way. 

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Bull.  Depression and substance abuse were also significantly impacted by the lockdowns.

I wish he had gone farther with Tyson on the NY elevator example; according to Tyson, that was why schools needed to lock down, because we aren't as rural as other countries.  But... we are, in most places other than the largest cities.  The obvious followup to me would have been, "should the schools in rural America, pick a state, say western Kansas, have locked down?

The answer that nobody on the Left will say out loud is, Yes, and the reason nobody will say out loud, is equity.  This is a great example of equity at work.  Another, similar one is that a 400 lb diabetic kid is at significant risk for Covid, so we need to shut all of the schools down:

Equity:  everything sucking for everyone, equally.  :( 

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

When it comes to HT this is an evergreen comment. 

8 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

When it comes to HT this is an evergreen comment. 

Do you talk like that around men ? 

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yup.

And around you as well.

If I was taking to a guy and he said something like that I would consider kicking his ass. I wouldn’t do it mind you, but the thought would cross my mind. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If I was taking to a guy and he said something like that I would consider kicking his ass. I wouldn’t do it mind you, but the thought would cross my mind. 

Look at the snowflake affected by words.

56 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Does that bother you more than people wearing hats inside?

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Does that bother you more than people wearing hats inside?

Um, no. The rude person wearing a hat at my dinner table might not be aware they are being rude. Most likely raised by a centrist. I would just correct them. A guy talking like that is just a douche through and through.  

22 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The subject is murders. You suck at this. I don’t know why you play.  Get a dog.