edjr

Bill Maher nails it AGAIN!

7 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

dumb-@$$... work at a Goodwill... what is WRONG with you.... wanting to be knocked out.... slut... punks.... dumb-@$$.... freak.... SO ignorant....laughing hysterically at you... HYPOCRITE/CHRISTIANS... weird losers...

Seriously, how old are you? I'm not criticizing, it's just your writing style is so.... unique. Here's a tip kid, don't take politics so seriously. 

7 hours ago, jerryskids said:

It was good until the end, which seemed kinda forced.  Then again I am a conservatard.

He always does that. TDS BIGTIME with Maher 

1 minute ago, GobbleDog said:

Seriously, how old are you? I'm not criticizing, it's just your writing style is so.... unique. Here's a tip kid, don't take politics so seriously. 

Rusty alias. Obviously 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Made it about 12 minutes this week. Complete garbage. He’s so bad when he has two leftists on the panel. 

10 hours ago, edjr said:

My wife said amen about 20 times during that.  :thumbsup:

12 hours ago, jerryskids said:

My wife started making excuses:  "Y'know, he's only talking about Zelinsky, right?"

Me:  :doh:

13 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Made it about 12 minutes this week. Complete garbage. He’s so bad when he has two leftists on the panel. 

Yup, that's one of my issues with Maher.   He has too many doosh libs on his panels and then they get him going and that feeds his lib doosh side.    He needs to do better than every 6 months inviting Ben Shapiro on his panel.    

• Like 1

On 3/26/2022 at 9:58 PM, jerryskids said:

Weird..She screams OH GOD when shes with me

🤣

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

Weird..She screams OH GOD when shes with me

🤣

Like, one of the Saw movies?  :dunno:

On 3/19/2022 at 6:49 PM, GobbleDog said:

husky is rusty.  he is using multiple aliases on the forum currently.  i think he might even be talking to himself sometimes.

Notice how the applause comes on very slowly after he makes the initial comment ?

I can envision all the liberals in the audience trying to process anything that could be politically incorrect about the statement, while looking around to see if anyone else thought it was OK ?

Translation: When it comes to thinking for themselves, they're a little bit slow.

Watch these 2 liberal twits who just can't accept the truth. Still yammering on about Russian bots.  Bill Maher, speaking truth again. 

Just now, edjr said:

Watch these 2 liberal twits who just can't accept the truth. Still yammering on about Russian bots.  Bill Maher, speaking truth again. 

He also commented on what’s going on in schools and asked the two liberal pansies what’s so wrong with letting kids be kids and not taking about gender and sex issues? Why can’t they keep their innocence for a little while? Those two castrated yes men didn’t say boo.  I’d like to slap the shite out of the both of them. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He also commented on what’s going on in schools and asked the two liberal pansies what’s so wrong with letting kids be kids and not taking about gender and sex issues? Why can’t they keep their innocence for a little while? Those two castrated yes men didn’t say boo.  I’d like to slap the shite out of the both of them. 

I knew their retort to everything Maher said before he spoke a word. 

• Like 1

From 3 years ago, but pretty relevant today

31 minutes ago, edjr said:

From 3 years ago, but pretty relevant today

I noticed he went with the beige look on the killers he showed. 

One of his best. 

• Thanks 2

I like Maher but sometimes he shows how out of touch he is. A couple of weeks ago he was annoyed because Kelly Anne Conway kept bringing up gas prices. He even made a joke along the lines of  "good thing I drive a Tesla". Conway was maybe avoiding a question when she brought it up but he was overboard with his annoyance.

Last week Crystal Ball, from Breaking Points, brought up the stock market crash at the beginning of Covid and his reaction was "what stock market crash are you talking about? There was a crash and nobody noticed?". He completely forgot about it and then tried to make her look stupid because she referenced it. He's just so rich that it doesn't affect him like normal people who depend on it for retirement. 

I love the show and I mostly like Maher, but he is out of touch.

9 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I like Maher but sometimes he shows how out of touch he is. A couple of weeks ago he was annoyed because Kelly Anne Conway kept bringing up gas prices. He even made a joke along the lines of  "good thing I drive a Tesla". Conway was maybe avoiding a question when she brought it up but he was overboard with his annoyance.

Last week Crystal Ball, from Breaking Points, brought up the stock market crash at the beginning of Covid and his reaction was "what stock market crash are you talking about? There was a crash and nobody noticed?". He completely forgot about it and then tried to make her look stupid because she referenced it. He's just so rich that it doesn't affect him like normal people who depend on it for retirement. 

I love the show and I mostly like Maher, but he is out of touch.

Saw that. And he never calls out actual Democrats. Nothing about Pelosi, the squad, Schumer. He’ll go after the woke movement and millennials, but for a political commentator he only names names on one side. He’s a party loyalist. 

On 6/21/2022 at 7:08 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Saw that. And he never calls out actual Democrats. Nothing about Pelosi, the squad, Schumer. He’ll go after the woke movement and millennials, but for a political commentator he only names names on one side. He’s a party loyalist. 

Like the lefties who support BLM, which is a tranny, lgbtq movement, because they think it's a black movement, Maher is one who thinks the party he supports, still exists, because he thinks it does.  In reality he hates everything about the party that truly exists.  He lives in the fantasy world that so many lib "party followers" live in. 

20 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Like the lefties who support BLM, which is a tranny, lgbtq movement, because they think it's a black movement, Maher is one who thinks the party he supports, still exists, because he thinks it does.  In reality he hates everything about the party that truly exists.  He lives in the fantasy world that so many lib "party followers" live in. 

Right. Maher's idea of what the Dems used to be, are far gone. he is in the minority.

We need to have a 5 party system.

Left and right Loonies. Left and Right centrists and center.