Sign in to follow this  
Strike

Teacher killed in France.......

2 hours ago, peenie said:

Oh my lord....I was planning to move to France.

Are white police officers killing unarmed black people in France too?

28 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

.....why?

It used to be nice when white people lived there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

It used to be nice when white people lived there.

It annoys me that a foreigner (speaking from a french perspective) thinks they have a right to a country simply because they want to live there.  Doesn't know french, doesn't know french history, doesn't know french culture but wants to relocate there. Globalism is ghey.

2 hours ago, peenie said:

Oh my lord....I was planning to move to France.

I could be wrong here, I don’t think I am but I could be...but I’m going to wager that France is far, far, FAR worse for black people than the USA is. Mainly on the grounds that the USA is so freaking great of a place for black people to live in that I can’t imagine France being better. Again, could be wrong, but I doubt it.

5 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

It annoys me that a foreigner (speakings from a french perspective) thinks they have a right to a country simply because they want to live there.  Doesn't know french, doesn't know french history, doesn't know french culture but wants to relocate there. Globalism is ghey.

The only right they have is the natural law of the world and that law is invasion. Which is excatly what they are doing.

21 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

The only right they have is the natural law of the world and that law is invasion. Which is excatly what they are doing.

It's not an invasion when their elected officials are the ones holding the door open and helping to carry their bags.  It's the globalists agenda to bastardize any and all caucasian countries.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, fandandy said:

It's not an invasion when their elected officials are the ones holding the door open and helping to carry their bags.  It's the globalists agenda to bastardize any and all caucasian countries.  

It's an invasion all the same 

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

Whites should colonize Africa. Such a waste of resources. And not in the British kind of way, but the Indian/American kind of way.

Whoever was involved in kidnapping Emmanuel Macron and replacing him with a body double, the world thanks you. It's really amazing that it actually looks like France has real leadership now.

• Like 1

The problem I have is liberals bash the HELL out of Christianity but defend Muslims. Yet you NEVER see Christians going out there, decapitating people. It’s ALWAYS the Muslims. Sorry but you can’t expect people wanting you to come in to their country when you’re killing people left and right 

• Like 1

Lol!! You ignorant MFs. Do you know how many countries France invaded and colonized? Look it up. Just as your low life ancestors moved here, I can move anywhere I damn well please. I’m an asset to any country I move and will be welcome wherever I choose to go.

• Haha 1

Unfortunately, I’ve read that there are places in France, cities, with high populations of conservative Muslims that make it a terrifying place to live if you are a Westernized female. 

6 hours ago, peenie said:

Lol!! You ignorant MFs. Do you know how many countries France invaded and colonized? Look it up. Just as your low life ancestors moved here, I can move anywhere I damn well please. I’m an asset to any country I move and will be welcome wherever I choose to go.

You should move to Africa they could really use your help.

36 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Libtard Sh!tbag 

I’d be so embarrassed if he ran my country.  Canada sits there as America’s Hat, glomming off of our protection, crossing the border when they need real medical care, and acting all superior to us.  Go Fock a polar bear, eh?  :thumbsdown:

Freedom of speech requires tolerance.

Without tolerance you will have beheadings, you will have the cancel culture of the American left,  the suppression found in China and the use.

as the American left careens toward totalitarian doctrine, we see the ongoing degradation of our rights 

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2012/sep/28/andres-serrano-piss-christ-new-york

Piss Christ – a photograph that has attracted controversy for more than two decades – has gone on display in New York, at an exhibition which surveys 25 years of the artist Andres Serrano's work.

In 1989, the 60x40in red and yellow photograph of a crucifix plunged into a vat of Serrano's urine ignited a congressional debate on US public arts funding; in France last year, it was physically attacked. In midtown Manhattan on Thursday night, a small group of Catholics opposed to the work gathered outside the Edward Tyler Nahem gallery, where the exhibition opened.

How many beheadings did this cause?  I wonder if NYC would allow Charlie Hedbo cartoons to be displayed at an exhibition.  

Answer: None, and Hell No!

Personally, I think it's stupid to print such offensive caricatures and CH should be somehow held liable in a court of law for the consequences.  

I also, as crazy and backward as they are, respect the moxie of these Muslims.  Part of me wishes that they would direct their energy towards eliminating abortion doctors here and abroad since it seems that Christians while talking a good talk, are so focking spineless.  I get it, they offended Allah, but isn't it offensive when his children die by the hundreds of millions at the hands of these barbaric doctors?

I also love how Muslims put women in their place.  Kudos.

On 10/30/2020 at 3:28 AM, Voltaire said:

Whoever was involved in kidnapping Emmanuel Macron and replacing him with a body double, the world thanks you. It's really amazing that it actually looks like France has real leadership now.

The theory is this. Globalists were using the religion of peace as "security" (keeping opposing voices quiet), knowing that they were immune from criticism.  Anyone who stated the obvious was labeled a racist. Trump comes along and kills globalism. Suddenly the religion of peace is no longer needed and they have to clear them out because of the reality that they aren't fit for western civilization. Macron "wakes up".  

9 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

JFC, these people. Western countries are the devil, but they keep coming.

Nobody in the world likes moooslimseseses. They are evil. I am finally a fan of the French, albeit momentarily until they surrender. 

9 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

JFC, these people. Western countries are the devil, but they keep coming.

Goat focking retard holding up a sign to ban products made in France.  They make wine you dope.  I think you're already boycotting France.

AP Explains: Why does France incite anger in the Muslim world? Its brutal colonial past, staunch secular policies and tough-talking president who is seen as insensitive toward the Muslim faith all play a role.

Tough talking president? Was this journalist born yesterday? Up until five minutes ago, Macron was utterly worthless. Just window dressing concerns. That said, I’m actually impressed with him this time and if we see more of this going forward, I wouldn’t mind reevaluating the situation. 

10 hours ago, fandandy said:

Personally, I think it's stupid to print such offensive caricatures and CH should be somehow held liable in a court of law for the consequences.  

Free speech is non-negotiable. Period. The   Muslims that want to live in the west need to learn this, as do the woke sh1tbags. Piss Christ is massively offensive, behave like the Catholics did, hold your protest, boycott the artist and the sponsor, but otherwise leave them alone.

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Free speech is non-negotiable. Period. The   Muslims that want to live in the west need to learn this, as do the woke sh1tbags. Piss Christ is massively offensive, behave like the Catholics did, hold your protest, boycott the artist and the sponsor, but otherwise leave them alone.

I honestly don't give a damn what happens in France.  They've allowed their population to be inundated with Muslims.  The highest population in all the western world.  Piss off.  You deserve every bad thing that happens to you. These globalists naively believe that these savages will move in and change.  That's not reality.  

11 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I honestly don't give a damn what happens in France.  They've allowed their population to be inundated with Muslims.  The highest population in all the western world.  Piss off.  You deserve every bad thing that happens to you. These globalists naively believe that these savages will move in and change.  That's not reality.  

Thats the bleeding heart liberal mentality.  They think they can fix what *they* think is broken. It reminds me of stories you hear of crusaders going to remote islands and modernizing savage tribes.  They end up with their heads on sticks and wonder why.

29 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It'd be better if we just didn't allow them to move here at all. That's one of the things that makes the west the west... the absence of islam.

Also

👳🏾<------- Muhammad