Sign in to follow this  
lod001

How does a coyote bring a whole human across the border?

Dar'shun  😕

Just now, frank said:

Those coyotes can be wily. 

E?

She's a corporate attorney, investment advisor and a GA state rep on her twitter account. She can now add another skillset; zoologist consultant.  

It's gotta be pretty easy.

Heck, I once saw a documentary where a coyote painted a black tunnel on a wall. And it actually really worked.

There's alot out there we yet don't fully understand, but it happens.

Media knows why they can't find the parents. The cartels killed a lot of them and took the kids for easier entry to the US. Look at all the dead women in Juarez alone. So none of them had kids. BS. Those kids are very valuable. More valuable than a prostitute and can be flipped into prostitutes or new coyotes later. NPR did a story on it about 5 years ago on the value of kids to cartels. Now silence on it. The real devil is Trump, he's keeping them from mommy and daddy. Phucking hard to believe people believe this BS.

1 minute ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Media knows why they can't find the parents. The cartels killed a lot of them and took the kids for easier entry to the US. Look at all the dead women in Juarez alone. So none of them had kids. BS. Those kids are very valuable. More valuable than a prostitute and can be flipped into prostitutes or new coyotes later. NPR did a story on it about 5 years ago on the value of kids to cartels. Now silence on it. The real devil is Trump, he's keeping them from mommy and daddy. Phucking hard to believe people believe this BS.

Plus it's easier to put a kid on the coyote and send it across the Rio Grande. Less stress on the Coyote's legs.

1 minute ago, Kopy said:

Says access denied. But I'm thinking an Acme product?

That's because you're clicking the link in the post, and the website doesn't allow third party rediects like that.  If you copy the link and paste it in to your browser it will work.  It's a picture of a little mexican looking kid riding a coyote.

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

That's because you're clicking the link in the post, and the website doesn't allow third party rediects like that.  If you copy the link and paste it in to your browser it will work.  It's a picture of a little mexican looking kid riding a coyote.

👍

Investment advisor.  Timeshares, get your timeshare here! No, it only looks like a pyramid.  I assure you, my cousin the prince of Nigeria can be trusted.  

Considering there’s like 50k apprehensions  monthly and wtfk how many actually make it through, only 500 in 4 years freaking unbelievable. The media would have praised Obama for this. 

7 hours ago, Strike said:

He should race gutterboy.  :thumbsup:

8 hours ago, lod001 said:

:lol:  Yeah, she is getting destroyed on twitter. You can spend hours reading everyone's tweets making fun of her. This idiot is allowed to vote. That's scary.

https://twitter.com/DarshunKendrick

After reading this, I'm wondering if an SJW is just a Karen that specifically attacks anything that does not support the democratic party?

Reading the twitter comments, I'm kinda sad that several people actually posted Star Wars memes, but not a single one actually posted one of Han Solo from Episode 4, in which he actually portrayed a coyote (attempted human smuggling...of Obi-Wan and the plans to Alderaan).

https://i.redd.it/z5ubmv1hguu51.jpg

Dozens of "blue check" (verified accounts whose opinions are more important than everyone else) Twitter accounts actually thought Trump meant the four legged canines were bringing children across the border.

A third of America gets their news and opinions from these retards.

1 minute ago, Goggins said:

https://i.redd.it/z5ubmv1hguu51.jpg

Dozens of "blue check" (verified accounts whose opinions are more important than everyone else) Twitter accounts actually thought Trump meant the four legged canines were bringing children across the border.

A third of America gets their news and opinions from these retards.

None of it matters because Trump is Hitler and it is worth being completely biased and outright lying about everything Trump and the republicans do because this election is about stopping Hitler surely you must understand our democracy is at stake so stop supporting Hitler!!!!!

13 hours ago, riversco said:

None of it matters because Trump is Hitler and it is worth being completely biased and outright lying about everything Trump and the republicans do because this election is about stopping Hitler surely you must understand our democracy is at stake so stop supporting Hitler!!!!!

WTF?

I thought Trump was Abraham Lincoln 😂

• Confused 1