Alias Detective

*Official 2020 Election Thread*

11 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

I'm only responding because nobody responds to your dumbshit anymore. Merry xmas

I'm one of the only ones that lays down actual facts instead of BS. All the doomers yesterday saying the case WAS OVER with SCOTUS when I clearly stated it was not. 2 states went to now 18 states. Not over. The case is still active...meh. Regardless, there is still the Insurrection Act which I kinda know about being that I got ordered to adhere to the actual Insurrection Act. It's a real thing that has happened numerous times. It's not a big deal. Constitutional threat then it goes down and the military rolls out. The military defends the Constitution. It does not defend Republicans or Democrats or the SCOTUS. They will adhere to military courts at that point. 

But go right ahead and laugh. Many people do when the Insurrection Act is used and even Civil War. It's how people deal with fear. I get it. I'm not scarred though. Can't live forever. Best to live for something than live in fear.

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Christmas. Don’t be a libtard. 

Don't tell me what to do. 

3 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I'm one of the only ones that lays down actual facts instead of BS. All the doomers yesterday saying the case WAS OVER with SCOTUS when I clearly stated it was not. 2 states went to now 18 states. Not over. The case is still active...meh. Regardless, there is still the Insurrection Act which I kinda know about being that I got ordered to adhere to the actual Insurrection Act. It's a real thing that has happened numerous times. It's not a big deal. Constitutional threat then it goes down and the military rolls out. The military defends the Constitution. It does not defend Republicans or Democrats or the SCOTUS. They will adhere to military courts at that point. 

I know mos thing that it's all politics but it's actually not. The Constitution will defend itself. Step aside and watch.

You babble. ALOT. Keep it short , simple and not so douschebaggy. 

3 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

👍🏻 Or looney.

4 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

I will make it much longer next time and throttle more deuchebaggery. EAD. In the meantime, I bid you a pleasant evening.

10 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Don't tell me what to do. 

Please? 

Think Trump will give Hunter a pardon? He can for the tax / money laundering stuff, but he can’t for banging his dead brothers teenage daughter. Joe is very,  very proud of him. 

3 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I will make it much longer next time and throttle more deuchebaggery. EAD. In the meantime, I bid you a pleasant evening.

Alrighty then 

18 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

But go right ahead and laugh. Many people do when the Insurrection Act is used and even Civil War. It's how people deal with fear. I get it. I'm not scarred though. Can't live forever. Best to live for something than live in fear.

Hey man, I get it.  If you could, please stop yapping about the insurrection act and the LA Riots? The Marines didn’t get there until Saturday and the riots were over by Monday. Stop acting like you were at Iwo Jima. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hey man, I get it.  If you could, please stop yapping about the insurrection act and the LA Riots? The Marines didn’t get there until Saturday and the riots were over by Monday. Stop acting like you were at Iwo Jima. 

China: Population 1.4 Billion. Marveled globally for tech and medical expertise.

US: 330 MILLION. Also Marveled globally for the same reasons but with 1/5 of the population. Yet, they somehow develop vaccines despite the virus starting in China.

China is not wearing mask enough to matter and  are not reporting on cases or deaths anymore.

Now official FBI reports of officials being bribed by Chinese.

But I am a dumb Marine...ok sure.

8 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

China: Population 1.4 Billion. Marveled globally for tech and medical expertise.

US: 330 MILLION. Also Marveled globally for the same reasons but with 1/5 of the population. Yet, they somehow develop vaccines despite the virus starting in China.

China is not wearing mask enough to matter and  are not reporting on cases or deaths anymore.

Now official FBI reports of officials being bribed by Chinese.

But I am a dumb Marine...ok sure.

He was a Jarhead too. Just sayin.

Sh!t, he may be old enough to have been a leatherneck.  

No offense HT. :cheers:

7 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Sh!t, he may be old enough to have been a leatherneck.  

No offense HT. :cheers:

None taken. The guy is interesting until he starts rehashing the same thing over and over. Like the Red Dawn guy. 

5 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

There is a lot more going on here than hating Trump or Biden is my point. I don't even care about that situation. We have a much bigger situation not involving either party. 

6 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

There is a lot more going on here than hating Trump or Biden is my point. I don't even care about that situation. We have a much bigger situation not involving either party. 

On that, I guarantee, all 3 of us agree.

2 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

We need an old school Risk game front. We have no allies but Russia and the US alliance against China...shake hands and get this done. Curb stomp them. Hit them hard on not allowing gays to marry, human rights violations, environmental travesties, religious persecution. Crush that cranium on the hardball and make em' bleed like the dogs they eat.  

We've already seen with Ukraine how modern Russia fights wars.  They just take the stickers off their helmets and uniforms and tanks and go in with unmarked troops.  You don't know who they are until they are dug in.  Fronts don't matter.

In the 2008 Minnesota election for senate that Al Franken won by a slim margin as votes continued to be found and counted post Election Day (this stuff seems to always go in one direction, towards the democrat) , there were 113 convictions for voter fraud. Convicting someone for voter fraud isn’t very easy. You have to show the person knowingly did it. 113 convictions in a single election is crazy. But fraud never happens. 

38 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

In the 2008 Minnesota election for senate that Al Franken won by a slim margin as votes continued to be found and counted post Election Day (this stuff seems to always go in one direction, towards the democrat) , there were 113 convictions for voter fraud. Convicting someone for voter fraud isn’t very easy. You have to show the person knowingly did it. 113 convictions in a single election is crazy. But fraud never happens. 

Minnesota Voter Fraud---little clarification

ST. PAUL, Minn., Oct. 13, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Minnesota Majority today released a report on voter fraud convictions to date stemming from Minnesota's 2008 general election. The report finds that 113 individuals who voted illegally in the 2008 election have been convicted of the crime, "ineligible voter knowingly votes" under Minnesota Statute 201.014.

"As far as we can tell, this is the largest number of voter fraud convictions arising from a single election in the past 75 years," said Minnesota Majority president Jeff Davis, "Prosecutions are still underway and so there will likely be even more convictions."

The highest number of convictions ever recorded in the United States came from the 1936 Jackson County, Missouri elections in which 259 individuals were convicted of voter fraud. A more recent five-year probe by the United States Department of Justice identified just 53 convictions for voter fraud nationwide.

"It's mind-boggling to me that as a tiny non-profit corporation, we netted more than double the number of convictions in one year than the US Department of Justice was able to find in five," said Davis.

Minnesota's recent charges and convictions stem from research initiated by Minnesota Majority. The research identified upwards of 2,800 ineligible felons believed to have unlawfully voted in Minnesota's 2008 general election.

"These convictions are just the tip of the iceberg," said Davis. "The actual number of illegal votes cast was in the thousands. Most unlawful voters were never charged with a crime because they simply pled ignorance. We have evidence of these people casting illegal ballots, but in Minnesota, ignorance of election law is considered to be an acceptable defense."

At the time of this report, nearly 200 additional cases are still pending trial. But time is running out for any additional cases to be prosecuted. The statute of limitations on election crimes is three years, and will expire for the 2008 election this November. Anyone who county attorneys have not charged by then will go free.

"The problem rests largely on our current Election Day registration system," said Davis. "Most of the fraudulent votes cast in 2008 could have been prevented by using the normal registration and verification processes. But since the Election Day registration process does not include eligibility verifications, it simply leaves the door open to these kinds of abuses."

Minnesota law requires voters to register at least 20 days before an election so that the information they provide and their eligibility to vote can be verified by election workers before they vote on Election Day. However, Election Day registration creates an exception. People who register at the polling place are given a ballot without first being subject to the same scrutiny.

"This is an example of why creating two classes of voters is unacceptable," said Davis. "You shouldn't be subject to less scrutiny than everyone else, just because you waited until the last minute to register. Less responsible voters are allowed to cut in line and cast a ballot without being validated and this is what happens."

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

ST. PAUL, Minn., Oct. 13, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Minnesota Majority today released a report on voter fraud convictions to date stemming from Minnesota's 2008 general election. The report finds that 113 individuals who voted illegally in the 2008 election have been convicted of the crime, "ineligible voter knowingly votes" under Minnesota Statute 201.014.

"As far as we can tell, this is the largest number of voter fraud convictions arising from a single election in the past 75 years," said Minnesota Majority president Jeff Davis, "Prosecutions are still underway and so there will likely be even more convictions."

The highest number of convictions ever recorded in the United States came from the 1936 Jackson County, Missouri elections in which 259 individuals were convicted of voter fraud. A more recent five-year probe by the United States Department of Justice identified just 53 convictions for voter fraud nationwide.

"It's mind-boggling to me that as a tiny non-profit corporation, we netted more than double the number of convictions in one year than the US Department of Justice was able to find in five," said Davis.

Minnesota's recent charges and convictions stem from research initiated by Minnesota Majority. The research identified upwards of 2,800 ineligible felons believed to have unlawfully voted in Minnesota's 2008 general election.

"These convictions are just the tip of the iceberg," said Davis. "The actual number of illegal votes cast was in the thousands. Most unlawful voters were never charged with a crime because they simply pled ignorance. We have evidence of these people casting illegal ballots, but in Minnesota, ignorance of election law is considered to be an acceptable defense."

At the time of this report, nearly 200 additional cases are still pending trial. But time is running out for any additional cases to be prosecuted. The statute of limitations on election crimes is three years, and will expire for the 2008 election this November. Anyone who county attorneys have not charged by then will go free.

"The problem rests largely on our current Election Day registration system," said Davis. "Most of the fraudulent votes cast in 2008 could have been prevented by using the normal registration and verification processes. But since the Election Day registration process does not include eligibility verifications, it simply leaves the door open to these kinds of abuses."

Minnesota law requires voters to register at least 20 days before an election so that the information they provide and their eligibility to vote can be verified by election workers before they vote on Election Day. However, Election Day registration creates an exception. People who register at the polling place are given a ballot without first being subject to the same scrutiny.

"This is an example of why creating two classes of voters is unacceptable," said Davis. "You shouldn't be subject to less scrutiny than everyone else, just because you waited until the last minute to register. Less responsible voters are allowed to cut in line and cast a ballot without being validated and this is what happens."

So.....showing an ID to vote makes sense?

7 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Thanks for clarifying. So voter fraud does happen, and on a large scale. 113 convictions is bonkers, when you consider the legal authorities tasked with investigating it did nothing. 

News of the 18 state lawsuit is starting to hit some of the other political forums I check out that are dominated by lefties (they just outright ban pretty much all republicans).  Their response is to say all republicans are white supremacists and fascists.  And since they have silenced dissent, there is no one to disagree lol.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

News of the 18 state lawsuit is starting to hit some of the other political forums I check out that are dominated by lefties (they just outright ban pretty much all republicans).  Their response is to say all republicans are white supremacists and fascists.  And since they have silenced dissent, there is no one to disagree lol.

Fock em. Let's see the right's response in full force to the leftist actions over this past year. Even the democrat voters are starting to understand what they mindlessly supported over the past 10 months and are getting worried a bit before their guy takes over. Yikes!!! Us poor liberals can't blame the chinese flu on Trump anymore. But shlt, our small businesses will now go out of business because pelosi and biden and the rest of the crew had an agenda against Trump!!

17 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Fock em. Let's see the right's response in full force to the leftist actions over this past year. Even the democrat voters are starting to understand what they mindlessly supported over the past 10 months and are getting worried a bit before their guy takes over. Yikes!!! Us poor liberals can't blame the chinese flu on Trump anymore. But shlt, our small businesses will now go out of business because pelosi and biden and the rest of the crew had an agenda against Trump!!

Small business don’t make nearly the amount of political contributions as big box, tech and Amazon. They are the enemy. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Thanks for clarifying. So voter fraud does happen, and on a large scale. 113 convictions is bonkers, when you consider the legal authorities tasked with investigating it did nothing. 

Yes fraud does occur and it seems that the majority of fraud in that particular instance wasn't a coordinated effort, but a bunch of felons who used same day registration to vote despite being ineligible to legally do so.

That's a far cry from what has been alleged in these cases(dead people, fake registrations and the like). 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Yes fraud does occur and it seems that the majority of fraud in that particular instance wasn't a coordinated effort, but a bunch of felons who used same day registration to vote despite being ineligible to legally do so.

That's a far cry from what has been alleged in these cases(dead people, fake registrations and the like). 

113 convictions. Bonkers. And that’s with a watchdog group doing the leg work, with no investigative authority. Widespread. 

8 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

The vote count stoppage seemed to be coordinated. 

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

The vote count stoppage seemed to be coordinated. 

The leftist, Soros backed Secretary of State stopping the count as soon as Franken had enough votes appears to be coordinated. When the disputes in elections constantly favor one side, coincidence isn’t a viable explanation.  Because math. You wouid think the educated, science party would wonder about impossible statistical anomalies. Science! Follow the science! 

I've been keeping my fingers crossed for SCOTUS to do the right thing this entire time. Hopefully with all these states adding weight to the case, they'll find the spine to upend the fake election. It's just unacceptable for one side to intimidate/abuse/prevent poll watchers from watching,  stuff the ballot box when nobody is looking, prevent scrutinizing of the ballots and verification and be permitted to get get away with it. It would be so cathartic for them to send a loud and clear message on voting integrity.

• Haha 1

Just now, Voltaire said:

I've been keeping my fingers crossed for SCOTUS to do the right thing this entire time. Hopefully with all these states adding weight to the case, they'll find the spine to upend the fake election. It's just unacceptable for one side to intimidate/abuse/prevent poll watchers from watching,  stuff the ballot box when nobody is looking, prevent scrutinizing of the ballots and verification and be permitted to get get away with it. It would be so cathartic for them to send a loud and clear message on voting integrity.

You know that guy jumping off a cliff in your avatar?  That’s you now. 

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

4 of them have to agree to hear the case. With only a 5-4 majority, They already have 4 no’s. 

Just now, OldMaid said:

Well, hopefully it's not you but I could think of a number of people that i would like to see take a flying leap. This stuff is all coming to a head now.

Just now, OldMaid said:

Wow. You bring nothing. I was kinda glad you came back.  But it’s all empty quips.  We all do it, but you’re at a different level. You’re probably interesting for a few minutes IRL. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wow. You bring nothing. I was kinda glad you came back.  But it’s all empty quips.  We all do it, but you’re at a different level. You’re probably interesting for a few minutes IRL. 

Suzie is fine. We'll all get over this. If things go sour, I might check out of following the news so closely for these next four years.  I'll need a new hobby, one that gets me more exercise. I'll also practice my Chinese. I may get a dog too in order to get me out of the house more.

5 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Well, hopefully it's not you but I could think of a number of people that i would like to see take a flying leap. This stuff is all coming to a head now.

You’ve gone completely batshit bonkers over the last few years. I don’t even recognize who you are. It’s kinda sad. I miss my reasonable Volty. ☹️

Just now, OldMaid said:

You’ve gone completely batshit bonkers over the last few years. I don’t even recognize who you are. It’s kinda sad. I miss my reasonable Volty. ☹️

Have I now? You've been away the better part of that time. I like to think I've been reasonable the whole time.

Just now, Voltaire said:

Have I now? You've been away the better part of that time. I like to think I've been reasonable the whole time.

Best poster around. Always the voice of reason.  Unless of course he goes against the mob. Then he’s unhinged. 

Just now, Voltaire said:

I’ve been here off and on the entire time, so I’ve witnessed it first hand. I don’t think I’m the first person who pointed it out, either.

2 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I’ve been here off and on the entire time, so I’ve witnessed it first hand. I don’t think I’m the first batshit liberal who pointed it out, either.

Now it’s accurate.