Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

Rusty is an idiot.  If you listened to the MSM, the only 2 nations spying on others are russia and israel.  Everyone else is super cool to each other.  Yah guess what everyone is spying and hacking each other and agents get killed in the process. Again, the MSM sanitizes it and only reports on it if they suspect russia or israel did it. And rusty just gobbles up that propaganda all day

15 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Here is a long list Putin abuses for your Putin-apologist arse. What a focking crazy idiot you are.

https://theconversation.com/for-autocrats-like-vladimir-putin-ruthless-repression-is-often-a-winning-way-to-stay-in-power-156172

https://theconversation.com/for-autocrats-like-vladimir-putin-ruthless-repression-is-often-a-winning-way-to-stay-in-power-156172

I'm sure you'd love him even more if he whipped his followers into a frenzy and incited a deadly attack on the Kremlin while being a soar loser over somehow losing power but desperately looking for ways to keep it.

:first:

Did he bomb any children like Obama and Biden? 

24 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Here is a long list Putin abuses for your Putin-apologist arse. What a focking crazy idiot you are.

I'm sure you'd love him even more if he whipped his followers into a frenzy and incited a deadly attack on the Kremlin while being a soar loser over somehow losing power but desperately looking for ways to keep it.

The Clinton list is much longer.

They didn’t cause inflation, they didn’t cause the crime wave, they didn’t cause the price of oil to skyrocket. But they did have a very successful withdrawal  in Afghanistan. Yup, nothing is their fault. Heck they say those things aren’t even happening. Don’t believe your lying eyes. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Did he bomb any children like Obama and Biden? 

Yes. Hundreds of them. You should really research things so you don't keep looking like an ignorant, uneducated dipsh!t.

https://radiolemberg.com/ua-articles/ua-allarticles/242-children-killed-in-russias-war-against-ukraine

I won't even bother to note all the civilian deaths in Afghanistan under Clownzo in a war a Republican administration started.

Did I miss 2021 Juneteenth, or is that still coming up before year's end?

:doublethumbsup:

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

Rusty is an idiot.  If you listened to the MSM, the only 2 nations spying on others are russia and israel.  Everyone else is super cool to each other.  Yah guess what everyone is spying and hacking each other and agents get killed in the process. Again, the MSM sanitizes it and only reports on it if they suspect russia or israel did it. And rusty just gobbles up that propaganda all day

What you lack in credibility you more than make up for in ignorance.

:banana:

30 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They didn’t cause inflation, they didn’t cause the crime wave, they didn’t cause the price of oil to skyrocket. But they did have a very successful withdrawal  in Afghanistan. Yup, nothing is their fault. Heck they say those things aren’t even happening. Don’t believe your lying eyes. 

Back to the original point that you're trying to gish-gallop in some random direction, like you frequently do: Putin is a ruthless dictator who has a terrible track record of repression.

Two wrongs don't make a right, and nothing you're saying about U.S. presidents changes that, any more than it puts Hitler, Stalin or Pol Pot in a favorable light.

Keep trying!

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yes. Hundreds of them. You should really research things so you don't keep looking like an ignorant, uneducated dipsh!t.

https://radiolemberg.com/ua-articles/ua-allarticles/242-children-killed-in-russias-war-against-ukraine

I won't even bother to note all the civilian deaths in Afghanistan under Clownzo in a war a Republican administration started.

Did I miss 2021 Juneteenth, or is that still coming up before year's end?

:doublethumbsup:

Oh. So they are all baby killers. Thanks 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh. So they are all baby killers. Thanks 

Game. Set. Match. 

Pimpadeaux wins again!

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Back to the original point that you're trying to gish-gallop in some random direction, like you frequently do: Putin is a ruthless dictator who has a terrible track record of repression.

Two wrongs don't make a right, and nothing you're saying about U.S. presidents changes that, any more than it puts Hitler, Stalin or Pol Pot in a favorable light.

Keep trying!

It’s a thread about the Biden presidency. How is going in some random direction when you comment on the subject of the thread? Russia! 

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Game. Set. Match. 

Pimpadeaux wins again!

Yes, you win by pointing out that Putin and Biden kill children. Take a bow. 

51 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yes, you win by pointing out that Putin and Biden kill children. Take a bow. 

Lots of people have killed children. The point is about Putin being a ruthless dictator, not others who have killed children. I'll give you a D- on your deflection tactic.

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Lots of people have killed children. The point is about Putin being a ruthless dictator, not others who have killed children. I'll give you a D- on your deflection tactic.

No, the point is you point your finger at Putin as instructed, but your guy is also guilty of atrocities. I’m sure if you asked Putin why he killed children, he wouldn’t say Fock em. He would offer up the same excuse as Biden and the rest. Get it now? Ya don’t. You’re an ignoramus who thinks he’s right because his leaders told him he is. No feee thought. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, the point is you point your finger at Putin as instructed, but your guy is also guilty of atrocities. I’m sure if you asked Putin why he killed children, he wouldn’t say Fock em. He would offer up the same excuse as Biden and the rest. Get it now? Ya don’t. You’re an ignoramus who thinks he’s right because his leaders told him he is. No feee thought. 

Hey, if you want to be a Putin apologist, be my guest. Yay Putin because Biden is bad. Weeeeeeeee!!!!

9 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Hey, if you want to be a Putin apologist, be my guest. Yay Putin because Biden is bad. Weeeeeeeee!!!!

I’m no Putin apologist. I just rank him lower than the real threat. You ignore the real one, as instructed. Russia! If Xi Ping was a bald white guy in charge of a country full of white people maybe your leftist  media would speak out more about him than Putin. Then they couldn’t be called racist. But they would still be getting rich off of him, like the Bidens and Wall Street, so probably not. So stick your outrage about Putin in your ass. He’s just the easier target. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m no Putin apologist. I just rank him lower than the real threat. You ignore the real one, as instructed. Russia! If Xi Ping was a bald white guy in charge of a country full of white people maybe your leftist  media would speak out more about him than Putin. Then they couldn’t be called racist. But they would still be getting rich off of him, like the Bidens and Wall Street, so probably not. So stick your outrage about Putin in your ass. He’s just the easier target. 

Putin celebrates Russian Victory Day on Christmas disguised as Juneteenth on the Fourth of July, so you win on that point, Capt Calendar.

BTW its REALLY funny how rusty hates trump so much that hes turned into a war hawk neocon lol.  He's gonna be sitting in Colin Powell's lap calling W on the phone singing "bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Moscow!" pretty soon.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/12/09/biden-inflation-next-year-523984

And JP Morgan is predicting that 2022 will be a boom year for the economy and "heal all of the economic wounds caused by the pandemic."

Any economist worth their salt predicted this. Edward Luce- chief US commenter for the Financial Times- even said back in March of 2020 that the only way to prevent the economy from crumbling was giving people money quarterly until the middle of 2021 (should it go long term) and then we would cycle out. 

So the big problem is if this does happen it is going to render a lot of the presumed attacks on Biden and the economy really hollow and the GOP may have been too aggressive out of the gates on it all. 

And before anyone says anything- I would still bet money the GOP takes the Senate back at least and probably the House because the American public operates the two branches of government as a check on the Presidency.  

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/12/09/biden-inflation-next-year-523984

And JP Morgan is predicting that 2022 will be a boom year for the economy and "heal all of the economic wounds caused by the pandemic."

Any economist worth their salt predicted this. Edward Luce- chief US commenter for the Financial Times- even said back in March of 2020 that the only way to prevent the economy from crumbling was giving people money quarterly until the middle of 2021 (should it go long term) and then we would cycle out. 

So the big problem is if this does happen it is going to render a lot of the presumed attacks on Biden and the economy really hollow and the GOP may have been too aggressive out of the gates on it all. 

And before anyone says anything- I would still bet money the GOP takes the Senate back at least and probably the House because the American public operates the two branches of government as a check on the Presidency.  

3 days ago (CNN report):

White House quietly tries to reshape economic coverage

The White House, not happy with the news media's coverage of the supply chain and economy, has been working behind the scenes trying to reshape coverage in its favor. Senior White House and admin officials — including NEC Deputy Directors David Kamin and Bharat Ramamurti, along with Ports Envoy John Porcari — have been briefing major newsrooms over the past week, a source tells me.

The officials have been discussing with newsrooms trends pertaining to job creation, economic growth, supply chains, and more. The basic argument that has been made: That the country's economy is in much better shape than it was last year. I'm told the conversations have been productive, with anchors and reporters and producers getting to talk with the officials...

And 3 days later - Mooney is lapping it up like a thirsty dog at a water dish.    No further comment necessary. . .

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

BTW its REALLY funny how rusty hates trump so much that hes turned into a war hawk neocon lol.  He's gonna be sitting in Colin Powell's lap calling W on the phone singing "bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Moscow!" pretty soon.

What are you blathering about here? Putin is not a good dude, but that's a real stretch to say I've got a hard on for war against Russia. Quite the opposite. You're the one with the Civil War boner, which is so embarrassing for you.

51 minutes ago, Masshole said:

3 days ago (CNN report):

The White House, not happy with the news media's coverage of the supply chain and economy, has been working behind the scenes trying to reshape coverage in its favor. Senior White House and admin officials — including NEC Deputy Directors David Kamin and Bharat Ramamurti, along with Ports Envoy John Porcari — have been briefing major newsrooms over the past week, a source tells me.

The officials have been discussing with newsrooms trends pertaining to job creation, economic growth, supply chains, and more. The basic argument that has been made: That the country's economy is in much better shape than it was last year. I'm told the conversations have been productive, with anchors and reporters and producers getting to talk with the officials...

And 3 days later - Mooney is lapping it up like a thirsty dog at a water dish.    No further comment necessary. . .

Democrats expect the media to be their mouthpiece, will not tolerate disobedience. 

48 minutes ago, Masshole said:

3 days ago (CNN report):

Wow way to argue with anything in the articles or anything in the context of what I said. I'm sorry you used your quarters for that 15 minutes of Internet time. I know you won't have the time to read all these articles until like next week at this time but here are a bunch of items from all walks of the political spectrum- certainly not all of them- that have talked about this well before a meeting this week.

https://www.brookings.edu/research/11-facts-on-the-economic-recovery-from-the-covid-19-pandemic/

https://theconversation.com/covid-19-recovery-some-economies-will-take-longer-to-rebound-this-is-bad-for-everyone-162023

https://www.worldbank.org/en/news/feature/2021/06/08/the-global-economy-on-track-for-strong-but-uneven-growth-as-covid-19-still-weighs

https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/industries/government-public-services/six-challenges/economic-recovery-after-covid-19.html

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/us-economy-coronavirus/

Just take the "M" off your name.

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Democrats expect the media to be their mouthpiece, will not tolerate disobedience. 

Every President has discussions with the media both on and off the record. The last President did it too.

You guys just are as dumb at believing things to be anomalies as you claim others far for buying stuff. 

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

Every President has discussions with the media both on and off the record. The last President did it too.

You guys just are as dumb at believing things to be anomalies as you claim others far for buying stuff. 

The last President called out the obvious lies of the media, and while he cozied up to Fox (of course) he even called them out.

Obama started the process of "be nice or lose access" which has resulted in a highly politicized media that lies to us to deliver leftist ideology.

I no more want this from the left than from the right, it needs to stop.  The media are supposed to be our hedge against the natural corruption of politics, but they now instead participate.

What you attempt to portray as "normal" is not, and should not be...... none of us benefit from this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Of course, Republitards would never expect such a thing and flee to more right-leaning misinformation sources after FOX News correctly calls Arizona for Biden.

:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

Biden gets tough on Russia, and because it's Biden, they automatically oppose whatever he says and does, even if it means taking the position of Putin apologist.

Unbelievable.

23 minutes ago, RLLD said:

The last President called out the obvious lies of the media, and while he cozied up to Fox (of course) he even called them out.

Obama started the process of "be nice or lose access" which has resulted in a highly politicized media that lies to us to deliver leftist ideology.

I no more want this from the left than from the right, it needs to stop.  The media are supposed to be our hedge against the natural corruption of politics, but they now instead participate.

What you attempt to portray as "normal" is not, and should not be...... none of us benefit from this.

Wry well said. Hard to get this through to people when it’s their side that benefits the most. 

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Biden gets tough on Russia, and because it's Biden, they automatically oppose whatever he says and does, even if it means taking the position of Putin apologist.

Unbelievable.

Yeah. He was real tough giving them their pipeline, the lifeblood of their economy.  Pay attention much? Maybe if Russia does invade they can get a good deal on some barely used weapons we left in Afghanistan. The world laughs. 

14 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Of course, Republitards would never expect such a thing and flee to more right-leaning misinformation sources after FOX News correctly calls Arizona for Biden.

:rolleyes:

Hard to say, right now only Fox is holding the line for Conservative views.   But thank you for implicitly acknowledging the failures of CNN/MSNBC/ others who pretend to be credible, independent and truthful.

If we can find common ground there, perhaps others can, and demand those entities return to what they once were, which was credible journalistic entities who stood up to power rather than serving it.

37 minutes ago, RLLD said:

The genie is out of the bottle with both sides having places where they can parrot whatever story they want to peddle out there. Where you might be correct in the future is if you see news organizations giving free pass on things. Media still needs to make the BIden administration for issues and they still largely are. Of course that can change. But bringing this up- like a$$hole did- after a post where I specifically mentioned a lot of this was predicted summer of 2020 and shortly into the pandemic (and all prior to 3 days ago) is just trying to make what you believe fit. 

15 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Unbelievable.

It's silly. But TBF- people do that with GOP presidents too. I just laugh at the hypocrisy involved here. Kind of like telling Hillary and Democrats to get over 2016 but still having signs and please for Trump in their yards a year after the 2020 election

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Hard to say, right now only Fox is holding the line for Conservative views.   But thank you for implicitly acknowledging the failures of CNN/MSNBC/ others who pretend to be credible, independent and truthful.

If we can find common ground there, perhaps others can, and demand those entities return to what they once were, which was credible journalistic entities who stood up to power rather than serving it.

Newsmax/OANN/New York Post are also out there pretty staunchly holding the line.

Also, it should be noted. CNN and MSNBC may be some varying degrees of left but FOX News is to the right and by far the most watched news network. I mean FOX News in 2020 did 3.6 million viewers a day. MSNBC did 2.1 and CNN did 1.7....It's a little hard to take the idea then that the left is controlling all media when the most watched network is FOX by an almost 2:1 margin.

18 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

The genie is out of the bottle with both sides having places where they can parrot whatever story they want to peddle out there. Where you might be correct in the future is if you see news organizations giving free pass on things. Media still needs to make the BIden administration for issues and they still largely are. Of course that can change. But bringing this up- like a$$hole did- after a post where I specifically mentioned a lot of this was predicted summer of 2020 and shortly into the pandemic (and all prior to 3 days ago) is just trying to make what you believe fit. 

It's silly. But TBF- people do that with GOP presidents too. I just laugh at the hypocrisy involved here. Kind of like telling Hillary and Democrats to get over 2016 but still having signs and please for Trump in their yards a year after the 2020 election

Prior to Trump only Fox was the entity that was a joke.

When Trump came along the MSM, which was already slanted toward the liberal ideology, went all in.

They became what Fox had always been.  Now, by comparison, Fox seems almost normal...

Fox continually gives voice to the left on their network. Not the majority of course, but a significant amount that it annoys some people.  Chris Wallace has his own show. 

13 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Newsmax/OANN/New York Post are also out there pretty staunchly holding the line.

Also, it should be noted. CNN and MSNBC may be some varying degrees of left but FOX News is to the right and by far the most watched news network. I mean FOX News in 2020 did 3.6 million viewers a day. MSNBC did 2.1 and CNN did 1.7....It's a little hard to take the idea then that the left is controlling all media when the most watched network is FOX by an almost 2:1 margin.

Yikes....OAN?  I mean, that is WAY out there....I do not know anyone who watches that crap.  They are pretty far from mainstream.

We have to accept that we have lost the guard against power.  That the media we used to be able to trust (not Fox.....not OAN....) but the CNN/NBC of the world are now lost.

We need them to stand up to the power.....not embrace it.

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Yikes....OAN?  I mean, that is WAY out there....I do not know anyone who watches that crap.  They are pretty far from mainstream.

We have to accept that we have lost the guard against power.  That the media we used to be able to trust (not Fox.....not OAN....) but the CNN/NBC of the world are now lost.

I'm as conservative as you can get in most ways, and I don't even know what OAN is for the most part. I don't know if they are a TV show or only a website or whatever. I don't know what OAN stands for. 

20 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Oh god...where I live- they love them some OANN. These are people though who think FOX is too left.

In aggregate I don't disagree with you though.  I would say though for me I don't watch news and choose only to read stuff online which allows a few things- gives me the ability to choose stuff from all along the aisle and allows to ignore the personalities of the people on TV and gives me the ability to suss out what is happening.

Honestly- I think if TV news went away people would be much less outraged about stuff. Outrage has outstripped reality in many respects. 

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Oh god...where I live- they love them some OANN. These are people though who think FOX is too left.

In aggregate I don't disagree with you though.  I would say though for me I don't watch news and choose only to read stuff online which allows a few things- gives me the ability to choose stuff from all along the aisle and allows to ignore the personalities of the people on TV and gives me the ability to suss out what is happening.

Honestly- I think if TV news went away people would be much less outraged about stuff. Outrage has outstripped reality in many respects. 

OK first thing, you need to move brother....  😅

I think your point on behaviors being somewhat led by news reporting is valid.  I think this element has exacerbated in recent years too.

I just remember journalists really getting after politicians on both sides of the isle, and i long for that to happen again. I fear that some of these politicians are getting away with stuff.

Everything is worse than it was. Even Covid. He was supposed to end the pandemic.