Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

15 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Why not? He called Rittenhouse a white supremacist. He's a focking mentally unstable dictator wannabe. He's lost in life.

That's not the question. The question is whether he's saying that Biden came up with this drunk-driving accusation.

"Came up with" as in originated it. 

Hint: It's a yes or no answer.

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

That's not the question. The question is whether he's saying that Biden came up with this drunk-driving accusation.

Yes. He completely made it up. There was zero basis for it. Like you said, he apologized for it. 

12 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I don't know whether he came up with it.  However, as a relative of one of participants in the accident he had close contact with those investigating the incident.  And the driver of the Semi was never suspected of or investigated for being under the influence.  In fact, Biden's wife was in the truck's right of way.  So, whether Biden was just parroting something he heard in town or made it up himself, he never should have said it.  He knew there was no evidence of it being true, he was a lawyer, and he was a Senator.  He should have been more responsible with his words.  He destroyed a man's life without any basis for doing so.  But hey, he apologized to the dude's daughter.  I guess in your world that makes it ok.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yes. He completely made it up. There was zero basis for it. Like you said, he apologized for it. 

WRONG!

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-lie-wife-killed-drunk-driver/

No definitive evidence exists to prove or rule out whether the other driver had been drinking, and belief that drinking had contributed to the crash was reportedly prevalent among the local community and not something Biden simply made up on his own.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/driver-in-biden-crash-wanted-name-cleared/

And multiple news outlets, including CBS News, have reported that Dunn was drunk.

No, he didn't originate the rumor that the driver was drunk. Biden wrongly parroted a rumor and news reports. 

Just about everything out of Clownzo's piehole is worse than that.

How does my ass taste?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

WRONG!

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-lie-wife-killed-drunk-driver/

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/driver-in-biden-crash-wanted-name-cleared/

No, he didn't originate the rumor that the driver was drunk. Biden wrongly parroted a rumor and news reports. 

Just about everything out of Clownzo's piehole is worse than that.

How does my ass taste?

You’re out of your Fockin mind, clown.  He’s a scumbag and yiure stupid as Fock. I thought you were some sort of half assed newspaper man? Jussie Smollet on line two. He heard you’ll believe and repeat anything. Lol. 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re out of your Fockin mind, clown.  He’s a scumbag and yiure stupid as Fock. I thought you were some sort of half assed newspaper man? Jussie Smollet on line two. He heard you’ll believe and repeat anything. Lol. 

If proving you wrong is wrong, I don't want to be right!

And while we're at it, let us take a look at how badly your literacy train went off the rails:

1.) "You're out of your Fockin mind, clown."

Observation: You were off to a promising start through the first four words, but then this tragic act of random capitalization reared its ugly head.

2.) "He's a scumbag and yiure stupid as Fock."

Observation: I'm sensing a pattern four correct words before the train wreck, finishing off with another random capitalization in a run-on sentence. You have to put a comma before the "and." Conjunction junction, what's your dysfunction?

3.) "I thought you were some sort of half assed newspaper man?"

Observation: Odd this was written in the form of a question, and "half assed" requires a hyphen here.

Just some literary food for thought. Perhaps this somehow will help you in life.

Pimpadeaux always makes things better!

• Like 1

China offered humanitarian aid to assist the US with the tornado aftermath in the Mid West. Fockin embarrassing.  

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I didn’t like the pardons and CJS reforms. 

See I liked the reforms for the most part. Thought they were fair 

Just now, lod001 said:

Biden's puppet masters are the nation's biggest disaster ever.

The Great Depression just might have been worse.

Trump will run again if healthy. Daughter told me. She worked within the inner ring of his last campaign.   Will do again.  Said Trump is great to work for and she liked him. Book it. 

1 minute ago, Boots11234 said:

Trump will run again if healthy. Daughter told me. She worked within the inner ring of his last campaign.   Will do again.  Said Trump is great to work for and she liked him. Book it. 

Great.  That's pretty much the only way Biden wins.  All the people who can't stand mean tweets are going to get riled up enough to vote.

1 minute ago, Boots11234 said:

Can size?

18 minutes ago, Boots11234 said:

See I liked the reforms for the most part. Thought they were fair 

What did you like about them? 

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I overestimated your ability to understand the comparison as the answer. 

Liberals are so stupid. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I overestimated your ability to understand the comparison as the answer. 

Liberals are so stupid. 

I never underestimate your inability to directly answer a question instead of attempting to gish-gallop the point off the rails.

Brain-damaged alt-righties.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I never underestimate your inability to directly answer a question instead of attempting to gish-gallop the point off the rails.

Brain-damaged alt-righties.

On 11/27/2021 at 9:06 AM, TimHauck said:

Well it’s not just CNN, hard hitting reporting from Fox News here

13 hours ago, TimHauck said:

So Fox is the bad guy here not to arsonist who burn the first one down. Liberals love to blame the victim.

There can be more than one bad guy.  In fact, everyone involved is usually a bad guy.

Peter said he thinks if the government measured CPI under the old formula, CPI would clock in around 15%. ShadowStats comes up with a similar CPI estimate using 1980-based numbers.

In a nutshell, inflation as bad as the CPI numbers are, inflation is being sugar-coated.

As bad as it is, it’s actually so much worse if the numbers were honest.”

Peter Schiff: The Mainstream Is Sugar-Coating Inflation | SchiffGold

17 hours ago, nobody said:

Great.  That's pretty much the only way Biden wins.  All the people who can't stand mean tweets are going to get riled up enough to vote.

Bring it on

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, avoiding injuries said:

Bring it on

They brought it on in 2020 and now gas is $5 a gallon and we have a never ending stream of illegals pouring over the border.

28 minutes ago, nobody said:

They brought it on in 2020 and now gas is $5 a gallon and we have a never ending stream of illegals pouring over the border.

Nancy Pelosi is putting out some serious propaganda and lies right now, seems as though they at least recognize internally that they are really screwing up.

18 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Nancy Pelosi is putting out some serious propaganda and lies right now, seems as though they at least recognize internally that they are really screwing up.

Midterms are closer than your think.  And Pelosi is once AGAIN about to lose the leadership position.  How often does someone have to lose a leadership position before people realize they can't lead?   I honestly think AOC will be the minority leader.

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Midterms are closer than your think.  And Pelosi is once AGAIN about to lose the leadership position.  How often does someone have to lose a leadership position before people realize they can't lead?    I honestly think AOC will be the minority leader. 

That's raciss!!! :nono:

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

no clue what you are talking about

link to an image good job

Notice the centrists around here never post or comment on any whack left wing stuff? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Notice the centrists around here never post or comment on any whack left wing stuff? 

Biden sucks. Harris sucks. Antifa sucks. Liberals suck. Big government sucks. Big spending sucks. 

11 hours ago, nobody said:

And I bet trump was doing his usual thing-golfing. At least it isn't on our dime any more. Now try and defend that.......................................

20 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

And I bet trump was doing his usual thing-golfing. At least it isn't on our dime any more. Now try and defend that.......................................

If he can keep illegals out he can golf everyday of the year 

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

Interesting how lefties went into Trump with a history of defending Presidents who golfed a lot. What changed?

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Interesting how lefties went into Trump with a history of defending Presidents who golfed a lot. What changed?

Leftist President = Fox highlighting flaws

Righty President = CNN/MSNBC/ABC/CBS/NBC highlighting flaws

We no longer have journalists....

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

I’ve never see a group like this that is only comprised of alt-right white supremacists and centrists. 

Pollsters should come here to get accurate numbers on how much centrists love Biden.  Around 100% of them do according to my informal research.

Was reading all the nice things the left said about Bob Dole when he was running for President. Krugman actually said he was morally inferior to Clinton. Yet there they were lauding him after he died. Scum.