Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

You have to be ashamed if you voted for this disaster. 

2 hours ago, Masshole said:

1st bolded point presented without any supporting evidence.   Just stated as fact, when it's just opinion (and very wrong).   Trump wouldn't have done most of the things that have delayed the recovery.  

2nd bolded point:   Keystone is a factor but just one of many.   Inflationary spending is one, or do you not realize that if your dollar is worth less, you are going to get less gas per dollar?   Biden's biggest impact on gas prices is his admin's overall turn to the left on oil exploration and production policy.    By embracing the "Green new deal", that we are going to have to "urgently" address climate change, not allowing drilling operations on federal lands, yes- shutting down Keystone and fracking, and overall signaling that his admin was going to be very anti-fossil fuels*.   The complete fiasco of the Russian trolls cyber-hacking the gas pipeline companies in the southeast and this admin pathetic reaction to that didn't help either.    Oil is traded in commodity futures and with all of these actions of this admin it sent a clear signal to the oil producers and traders and that drives up the futures prices.   That then drives up the price of fuel.     

Would you like me to link some info on oil commodities futures trading, or do you want to just go back to the teacher's lounge and hide?   God I hope you aren't an economics professor.    

* = You can have a separate debate about whether the reduction in fossil fuel usage is an urgent societal & climate need.   This is a question about how this admin impacted fuel prices, so I am leaving that one to the side for now.   

Sure. Break open your piggy bank, dig some quarters out of it, head to the library and log on for your 15 minutes of Internet time and share some stuff. 

And I hope you do nothing more than ask people if they want "a Small, medium, or large #6"

And as to your first bolded point- you, and others like you, are under this impression that Trump would've fixed things sooner- you yourself even stupidly walked right into the mistake of saying "take your victory lap over the economic recovery that should have happened at least a year ago." You readily admitted Trump fvcked up the recovery by your own criteria. It's amazing how someone can be as stupid as you are yet feel you are superior to someone else intelligence wise. I know it's easy to think you are smart when you talk to inanimate objects that I'm sure populate your walls all day long, but out in the real world you can't hang man. Maybe instead of buying that Internet time at the library do something beneficial and pick up a book to read so some knowledge might seep into that pea sized brain of yours. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Sure. Break open your piggy bank, dig some quarters out of it, head to the library and log on for your 15 minutes of Internet time and share some stuff. 

And I hope you do nothing more than ask people if they want "a Small, medium, or large #6"

And as to your first bolded point- you, and others like you, are under this impression that Trump would've fixed things sooner- you yourself even stupidly walked right into the mistake of saying "take your victory lap over the economic recovery that should have happened at least a year ago." You readily admitted Trump fvcked up the recovery by your own criteria. It's amazing how someone can be as stupid as you are yet feel you are superior to someone else intelligence wise. I know it's easy to think you are smart when you talk to inanimate objects that I'm sure populate your walls all day long, but out in the real world you can't hang man. Maybe instead of buying that Internet time at the library do something beneficial and pick up a book to read so some knowledge might seep into that pea sized brain of yours. 

Look at the teacher bragging about all the money he makes. 

Dollar slices in NYC are now 1.50. The dollar store is now 1.25. They are lying about inflation. It’s much worse. Like everything else since they took over. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Dollar slices in NYC are now 1.50. The dollar store is now 1.25. They are lying about inflation. It’s much worse. Like everything else since they took over. 

Harvard business school client of mine said 40-50% just yesterday. This 6-7% is simply nonsense. 

Jen Psaki  suggests its ok for schoolkids to eat lunch outside in the cold to keep them safe from covid.  idiot.  she needs to stop focking talking.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/psaki-apos-okay-let-children-004234860.html

Psaki: It's OK to let children eat lunch in the cold 'to keep kids safe'

Kyle Morris

Fri, December 10, 2021, 4:42 PM·2 min read

White House press secretary Jen Psaki suggested Friday that it is OK for kids to eat their lunches outside in cold temperatures in an effort to maintain safety amid the COVID-19 pandemic.

Asked whether the White House wanted school children to "get back to a more normal school experience," Psaki insisted schools are having children practice social distancing measures, mask up, and eat their snacks and lunch in frigid outdoor temperatures in an effort to "keep their kids safe and keep students safe."

He’s sending that sad woman he’s married to off to Wisconsin to meet with the victims families of the radical black domestic terrorist who intentionally drove his car into a crowd of innocent Christian white people, including children, in a racist hate crime, three weeks ago. So weak. 

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He’s sending that sad woman he’s married to off to Wisconsin to meet with the victims families of the radical black domestic terrorist who intentionally drove his car into a crowd of innocent Christian white people, including children, in a racist hate crime, three weeks ago. So weak. 

While he does what?…

9 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

While he does what?…

Whatever he’s told to do. 

20 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Anyone know if Biden is at the Army Navy game?

Looking forward to the LGB chants. 

I didn't watch the whole thing.  But I don't think he was.

Trump I believe went to 3 straight.

Has the American public ever regretted electing anyone this fast? People that voted for Trump were happy with his policy.  Biden is an epic disaster and the ones that put him there should apologize to the country. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Has the American public ever regretted electing anyone this fast? People that voted for Trump were happy with his policy.  Biden is an epic disaster and the ones that put him there should apologize to the country. 

People who voted for Biden did so because Clownzo was such a narcissistic asshat. I have zero regrets in helping him out of office, just like I'll have no regrets voting against Biden if in 2024 we have a Republitard candidate who isn't Clownzo or some alt-righty Clownzo clone such as DeSantis or Abbott.

Edited by Pimpadeaux
Standing corrected on DeSantis

28 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

People who voted for Biden did so because Clownzo was such a narcissistic asshat. I have zero regrets in helping him out of office, just like I'll have no regrets voting against Biden if in 2024 we have a Republitard candidate who isn't Clownzo or some alt-righty Clownzo clone such as DeSantis or Abbott.

So he hurt your feelings but I assume by not mentioning his policy, you were good with that aspect. Yet you still wanted him gone. Feelings. 

57 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

what makes you think that DeSantis is alt-right?

cause he doesn't suck Fauci's micro like you?

what is even alt-right?

oh yah any non demotard

Desantis has proven to be the most LIBERTARIAN governor in the nation

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You are a funny little snowflake

17 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

what makes you think that DeSantis is alt-right?

cause he doesn't suck Fauci's micro like you?

what is even alt-right?

oh yah any non demotard

Desantis has proven to be the most LIBERTARIAN governor in the nation

You're right! I stand corrected and most definitely would vote for DeSantis. I thought he was a big-time Trumpee, but I was wrong about where he falls on the political spectrum. He's exactly what we need!

https://www.isidewith.com/candidates/ron-desantis-2/ideologies

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You're right! I stand corrected and most definitely would vote for DeSantis. I thought he was a big-time Trumpee, but I was wrong about where he falls on the political spectrum. He's exactly what we need!

https://www.isidewith.com/candidates/ron-desantis-2/ideologies

is this sarcasm?  I am not sure with you.

Desantis is his own man, and I think the vast majority of conservatives would much rather have him than Trump

if its not sarcasm, I commend you, and welcome you to the Desantis train

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

the last time a president had positive approval rating for a term for Bush43 in his first term.  Every president since has been underwater for their term.  Bush43 term 2, Obama both terms, Trump 1st term.  

7 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Desantis is his own man, and I think the vast majority of conservatives would much rather have him than Trump

I completely disagree.  The way you are thinking is exactly how pundits thought in 2016.  What actually happened in 2016 is that, whenever a news story broke, Trump was on it immediately with a Charles Barkley like opinion where he focused on keeping it real.  The other 16 candidates either waited forever to comment, or gave some milquetoast comment that made them seem weak.  

DeSantis just doesn't have it in his DNA to compete with that.  DeSantis will just have to wait until Trump calls it quits.

There are now more registered republicans than democrats in Florida for the first time in recorded political history.

10 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

the last time a president had positive approval rating for a term for Bush43 in his first term.  Every president since has been underwater for their term.  Bush43 term 2, Obama both terms, Trump 1st term.  

This far? This quick? Jesus man, some context? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

This far? This quick? Jesus man, some context? 

actually, several presidents end their first year honeymoon in fall of year 1.  I predicted it would likely be the same for Biden.  

Bush43 almost dipped under 50% approval just before 911.
Bill Clinton plunged to 37% in June of year 1, which was actually worse than Biden
https://ca-times.brightspotcdn.com/dims4/default/24abc6a/2147483647/strip/true/crop/1300x730+0+0/resize/840x472!/quality/90/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2F72%2F6f%2F2d694a59a98207cf4b77783247fb%2Fimg-5797f6eb-turbine-la-na-pol-g-clinton-approval-ratings-20160726

Obama fell to 40% in the fall of year 1.

I was watching some crypto videos and Chamath Palihapitiya (co-founder of google) called Biden a middle-of-the-road centrist. 

I am extremely far-right conservative and think Trump is liberal, but I just cannot see Biden as a centrist. Am I wrong?

8 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

is this sarcasm?  I am not sure with you.

if its not sarcasm, I commend you, and welcome you to the Desantis train

I guess my earlier response didn't go through. No, it's not sarcasm. I thought he was a loyal Trumpee, but upon further review, he's a centrist, which is the most likely thing I'll ever vote for, so sign me up on this guy.

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I guess my earlier response didn't go through. No, it's not sarcasm. I thought he was a loyal Trumpee, but upon further review, he's a centrist, which is the most likely thing I'll ever vote for, so sign me up on this guy.

You say that until the media smear the guy with fake news you will absolutely fall for time and time again. Then, you'll be right back here parroting the same bullsh1t you always do. It's what useful idiots like you do. The DNC count on it and you haven't let them down in a decade.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

I completely disagree.  The way you are thinking is exactly how pundits thought in 2016.  What actually happened in 2016 is that, whenever a news story broke, Trump was on it immediately with a Charles Barkley like opinion where he focused on keeping it real.  The other 16 candidates either waited forever to comment, or gave some milquetoast comment that made them seem weak.  

DeSantis just doesn't have it in his DNA to compete with that.  DeSantis will just have to wait until Trump calls it quits.

I am not arguing with that, I am just saying that he would be a better solution to most of us

I would take Trump hands down over Biden, but Desantis policy wise they are very similar without the jackassery

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

fair enough, although you do know Trump was a centrist as well?

10 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I am not arguing with that, I am just saying that he would be a better solution to most of us

I would take Trump hands down over Biden, but Desantis policy wise they are very similar without the jackassery

The jackassery against the media and the lifelong politicians? Why would anyone be against that?

Bring it back and dial it up. Fock’em all.

15 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

At least you can admit that you are an uninformed voter with uncontrollable hormones. 

Honestly kudos

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

At least you can admit that you are an uninformed voter with uncontrollable hormones. 

Honestly kudos

He’s no different than the hysterical co-Ed’s we saw protesting during the summer of love. 

14 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

fair enough, although you do know Trump was a centrist as well?

Yeah, but his hardcore loyalists are far right for the most part. Plus the dude is such a dooshbucket. Can't stand him. 

15 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

You say that until the media smear the guy with fake news you will absolutely fall for time and time again. Then, you'll be right back here parroting the same bullsh1t you always do. It's what useful idiots like you do. The DNC count on it and you haven't let them down in a decade.

Yooper gibberish at its finest. 😂