Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Pretty funny that the first black President we ever elected who tried to walk a line in every thing he did leading him to being accused of not "being black enough" by many POC is the one people say created divisiveness.

First of all :lol:

Secondly, nobody said he created divisiveness. The dems used him to create the divisiveness we see today. They then doubled down and accused Trump of being "literally Hitler" and all of his supporters of being white supremacists. The fact that you don't acknowledge it for what it was tells me you're full of sh!t. 

Libtard thinking: I support the police. A cop somewhere unjustifiably killed a black man, therefore, I am a racist. 

On 1/21/2022 at 7:57 AM, RLLD said:

If there was a divisive player it absolutely started with Obama, and I think Trump was the voters response to the Obama divisiveness.....

I think people wanted to hate Trump and made it up in their heads why they were right to do so.  The fact that they pretended he was bad and made up reasons for it, and ignored the great outcomes he secured shows me that we have a section of population that does not care about people at all, but only about their self virtuosity...

5 point

24 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Who are these millions of racists that voted for Trump?

Lots of people supported Trump because he carried, or spoke, or views that had racist coded language. I don't know if Trump is a racist but I do know he appealed to racists. 

14 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

First of all :lol:

Secondly, nobody said he created divisiveness. The dems used him to create the divisiveness we see today. They then doubled down and accused Trump of being "literally Hitler" and all of his supporters of being white supremacists. The fact that you don't acknowledge it for what it was tells me you're full of sh!t. 

"If there was a divisive player it absolutely started with Obama"

This was said in the thread. So yeah- people absolutely said he created divisiveness. And liberals that called Trump Hitler are idiots too. Same as the people who call Dems Nazi's or any of that stuff. And liberals that called all Trump supporters white supremacists are idiots too. But yes there are white supremacists who supported Trump and he smartly and purposely appealed to them. 

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Lots of people supported Trump because he carried, or spoke, or views that had racist coded language. I don't know if Trump is a racist but I do know he appealed to racists. 

Can you give an example of racist coded language?

How do you know Trump appealed to racists and once again who are these racist?

So, people who didn’t vote for Hillary Clinton, the old rich white lady, are racist. It must be because her and her husband did so much for black people. And let’s not forget how much Obama did for them.  Can someone make a list? Start with inner city schools. 

9 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Super predator is considered racist language. But hey, if you carry hot sauce in your bag and throw on a southern twang from time to time it’s all good. “I don’t feel no ways tired”. Lol. What a joke. 

On 1/18/2022 at 12:36 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

Alt-righties want to take over the country as well.

On 1/18/2022 at 1:16 PM, Baker Boy said:

Who are these alt-righties?

On 1/19/2022 at 11:27 AM, Baker Boy said:

Bump

Bump

It would be nice if white liberals stop telling other white people what’s racist and what isn’t. Never mind telling black people as well. They do that too. This is what happens when arrogance and ignorance collide. 

32 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. ... They're sending people that have lots of problems. And they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people." He's highlighting that many Mexicans are drug dealers and crime committers except for a few. It's pretty standard use of "Look I like this so it's okay if I hate that" turn of phrase.

" “go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came,”...I mean , 3 of the 4 are American born citizens.

Over 2200 ads on Facebook that used "invasion" about the southern border. 

Those are all coded things he is saying. And again- I'm not saying he is racist. Just saying- he knows how to play to the people who are.

How do I know he appealed to racists? A team from the University of North Texas recently produced a study that found counties that hosted a 2016 Trump campaign rally saw a 226% increase in reported hate incidents over comparable counties that did not host such a rally. 2 million people more voted for Trump in 2016 than Romney in 2012 and 3 million more than voted for McCain. 

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

5 point

"If there was a divisive player it absolutely started with Obama"

This was said in the thread. So yeah- people absolutely said he created divisiveness. And liberals that called Trump Hitler are idiots too. Same as the people who call Dems Nazi's or any of that stuff. And liberals that called all Trump supporters white supremacists are idiots too. But yes there are white supremacists who supported Trump and he smartly and purposely appealed to them. 

I dont want to get into semantics but "it started with Obama" is not necessarily saying "HE started it." I think the Democrat party used him as a pawn in their racist, divisive, political game and he was a willing participant. I don't think he, himself, was as polarizing as was his husband and the likes of Pelosi, Schumer, et al. They relished the fact that they had a black president with whom they could bludgeon the opposition into silence for fear of being labeled racist for merely opposing their agenda. It was sickening and a lot of people got tired of it. Hence the landslide election of President Trump. 

You can say white supremacists voted for Trump and you're probably right. Racist blacks also voted for Obama and against Trump. It is what it is. If you want to claim that Trump courted the white supremacist vote then you also have to admit that Obama courted the racist black vote and fanned the flames of racial division to secure that vote. 

11 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. ... They're sending people that have lots of problems. And they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people." He's highlighting that many Mexicans are drug dealers and crime committers except for a few. It's pretty standard use of "Look I like this so it's okay if I hate that" turn of phrase.

" “go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came,”...I mean , 3 of the 4 are American born citizens.

Those are all coded things he is saying. And again- I'm not saying he is racist. Just saying- he knows how to play to the people who are.

How do I know he appealed to racists? A team from the University of North Texas recently produced a study that found counties that hosted a 2016 Trump campaign rally saw a 226% increase in reported hate incidents over comparable counties that did not host such a rally. 2 million people more voted for Trump in 2016 than Romney in 2012 and 3 million more than voted for McCain. 

how many more people total voted, and how many more people in the country were there?

everything Trump said is true, has nothing to do with racism its facts

nobody should enter the country freely and unchecked, thats not racism

nobody is fleeing america to goto those sh1tholes

9 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I dont want to get into semantics but "it started with Obama" is not necessarily saying "HE started it." I think the Democrat party used him as a pawn in their racist, divisive, political game and he was a willing participant. I don't think he, himself, was as polarizing as was his husband and the likes of Pelosi, Schumer, et al. They relished the fact that they had a black president with whom they could bludgeon the opposition into silence for fear of being labeled racist for merely opposing their agenda. It was sickening and a lot of people got tired of it. Hence the landslide election of President Trump. 

You can say white supremacists voted for Trump and you're probably right. Racist blacks also voted for Obama and against Trump. It is what it is. If you want to claim that Trump courted the white supremacist vote then you also have to admit that Obama courted the racist black vote and fanned the flames of racial division to secure that vote. 

Do you have examples of Obama courting the "racist black vote"? 

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

how many more people total voted, and how many more people in the country were there?

everything Trump said is true, has nothing to do with racism its facts

nobody should enter the country freely and unchecked, thats not racism

nobody is fleeing america to goto those sh1tholes

Opinions are not facts.

25 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Do you have examples of Obama courting the "racist black vote"? 

"The Cambridge police acted stupidly.." 

"If I had a son..."

"I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites..."

"I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race. Any distinction between good and bad whites held negligible meaning.."

He didn't even bother to code it. He just said it. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Opinions are not facts.

so they are coming from thriving safe countries?  and there are no drugs and rape coming across in these caravans got it

not only are a large number of women raped traveling here, but kids as well

and 90% of the fentanyl comes across the southern border

how many countries allow people to freely enter the country whenever they want and encourage people to do so?

you should admit you are a leftist btw, you haven't made a comment of anyone centrist or of anyone who has ever voted conservative

24 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

"The Cambridge police acted stupidly.." 

"If I had a son..."

"I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites..."

"I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race. Any distinction between good and bad whites held negligible meaning.."

He didn't even bother to code it. He just said it. 

The first quote has a ton more context to it when you see it in full.

The second one you are leaving out a ton of context as well.

The third quote is way different in full context. 

That last quote is inaccurate to what Obama actually said as well. 

21 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so they are coming from thriving safe countries?  and there are no drugs and rape coming across in these caravans got it

not only are a large number of women raped traveling here, but kids as well

and 90% of the fentanyl comes across the southern border

how many countries allow people to freely enter the country whenever they want and encourage people to do so?

you should admit you are a leftist btw, you haven't made a comment of anyone centrist or of anyone who has ever voted conservative

"Everything Trump said is true..." is an opinion...it's not a fact. And your facts are not there either.

Also, so many of you have this weird fetish for "admit you are a leftist" Not sure why that gets so many of you off. Also, I've made comments about centrist votes and offered some praise to conservative people. Not my fault you are stuck on your thoughts and not noticing it. And the reason I don't talk about it more here is because the hardcore right dopes drive conversation here. 

41 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Invasion - an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity. The media has referred to and invasion of our southern border a number of times. A racist sees racism everywhere.

and yes rapists, murders, gang members, pedophiles, terrorists, fentanyl, guns, etc are all crossing our borders by the thousands today. And if you believe the people crossing the border are these countries best you would be a racist by your standards.

The extra votes came from Blacks and Hispanics. 

McCain 4% of Black 

Trump 8% of Black vote

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

"Everything Trump said is true..." is an opinion...it's not a fact. And your facts are not there either.

Also, so many of you have this weird fetish for "admit you are a leftist" Not sure why that gets so many of you off. Also, I've made comments about centrist votes and offered some praise to conservative people. Not my fault you are stuck on your thoughts and not noticing it. And the reason I don't talk about it more here is because the hardcore right dopes drive conversation here. 

TRUMP!!!!!  :cry:

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Oh, so all of a sudden context matters? 

Regardless, he said it, he meant it and it motivated blacks, racist and otherwise, to vote for him. He knew what he was doing when he did it.

You can't excuse one and accuse another if you want to be considered impartial. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Oh, so all of a sudden context matters? 

Regardless, he said it, he meant it and it motivated blacks, racist and otherwise, to vote for him. He knew what he was doing when he did it.

You can't excuse one and accuse another if you want to be considered impartial. 

Context always matters. I gave you the full quotes. You have broken quotes and one that isn't said at all. 

Context always matters. I gave you the full quotes. You have broken quotes and one that isn't said at all. 

I gave you Cliff's notes of a couple of Obama's well publicized divisive rhetoric and a couple of his less publicized inflammatory personal beliefs. It's not my fault you chose to defend a guy who said sh!t you didn't know about. 

4 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I gave you Cliff's notes of a couple of Obama's well publicized divisive rhetoric and a couple of his less publicized inflammatory personal beliefs. It's not my fault you chose to defend a guy who said sh!t you didn't know about. 

And the quotes are either way different in context or weren't actually said. It's not my fault you choose to believe nonsense because you would rather believe that sh!t

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

And the quotes are either way different in context or weren't actually said. It's not my fault you choose to believe nonsense because you would rather believe that sh!t

Some were said, some were written. All by him. :wave:

18 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

..."one that isn't said at all." :lol:

12 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Some were said, some were written. All by him. :wave:

Again- the first 3 are missing a lot of context. The last one does not appear in the book in that form.

:wave:

Again- the first 3 are missing a lot of context. The last one does not appear in the book in that form.

TRUMP!!!!!  :cry:

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

We all know the context of those quotes. Unfortunately, Obama didnt bother to learn the context of those situations before he spouted off about them.

Trump never said white supremacists were very fine people or mexicans are rapists. Yet the left parroted that nonsense for years.

Itsatip, just because you haven't seen/heard Obama write or say something doesn't mean he didn't. 

We all know the context of those quotes. Unfortunately, Obama didnt bother to learn the context of those situations before he spouted off about them.

Trump never said white supremacists were very fine people or mexicans are rapists. Yet the left parroted that nonsense for years.

Itsatip, just because you haven't seen/heard Obama write or say something doesn't mean he didn't. 

I never said anything about the "white supremacists were very fine people" quote because the context of it is different than how it was presented. I gave the context of the Trump quote on Mexicans. But just as a reminder- "“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.” So yes he did accuse some Mexicans as being rapists.

As to the rest- I'll play- 

Show me the full quote Obama said about the Cambridge police.

Show me the full quote about Trayvon Marting.

Show me the full context of the quote about foregoing his mother's heritage.

Show me the full quote from the book that has the last one.

And also- itsatip.....just cause some crazy right winger says Obama says it or wrote it doesn't mean he did. 

I never said anything about the "white supremacists were very fine people" quote because the context of it is different than how it was presented. I gave the context of the Trump quote on Mexicans. But just as a reminder- "“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.” So yes he did accuse some Mexicans as being rapists.

And also- itsatip.....just cause some crazy right winger says Obama says it or wrote it doesn't mean he did. 

hussein obama.:lol:

People from Mexico who illegally cross our border are bringing drugs, they do commit crimes and they do rape the women and children who are illegally crossing the border with them. That fact is indisputable. 

I don't need to dig up the full quotes, I quoted the pertinent portions. Obama took public positions based on race rather than contextual facts. He did so on purpose to create animus and divide us along racial and political lines and he succeeded. 

I don't think it was his idea to do so but his handlers told him to do it and he did. 

• Thanks 1

I don't need to dig up the full quotes,

Yeah you don't have to if you are just trying to say nonsense and false things. 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

We all heard him say what he said.

What did the Cambridge police do that was stupid? 

Why would he have a son that looked like Trayvon? 

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

We all heard him say what he said.

What did the Cambridge police do that was stupid? 

Why would he have a son that looked like Trayvon? 

You know you could look up the context of things instead of "just asking questions"

33 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Here is the full Cambridge quote.  Please explain how this shows less racial divisiveness.  

“I think it’s fair to say, No. 1, any of us would be pretty angry,” Obama said. “No. 2, that the Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home. And No. 3 — what I think we know separate and apart from this incident — is that there is a long history in this country of African-Americans and Latinos being stopped by law enforcement disproportionately, and that’s just a fact.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna32092715

• Thanks 1

You know you could look up the context of things instead of "just asking questions"

Don't want to answer, huh? It's cool, I'll do it for you.

The Cambridge police didn't do anything stupid. They stopped and questioned a guy who was at a house they were called to for a potential burglary. That guy turned out to be the homeowner, who happened to be black and an asshoIe who didn't want to cooperate with the investigation. 

If Obama had a son the only thing in common he would have with Trayvon Martin is what? That's right, the color of their skin. 

What do both of these scenarios have in common? Hint: they both involved black men who brought negative consequences upon themselves due to their actions and Obama defended both of them for no other reason than the color of their skin. 

36 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Here is the full Cambridge quote.  Please explain how this shows less racial divisiveness.  

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna32092715

Here is more you are leaving out:

Obama said that he, too, would likely be stopped by police if, like Gates, he was seen forcibly entering his home. But the president, standing in the East Room of the White House, laughed at his own hypothetical example and said that since the White House is now his home, if he were forcibly entering it, "I would be shot."

Saying that while African-Americans and Hispanics are more frequently stopped by police, Obama said, "That doesn't lessen the incredible progress we've made. I'm standing here as testimony to that. And yet the fact of the matter is it still haunts us."

Obama acknowledged that Gates is a personal friend and that since he was not present, he cannot know exactly what role race may have played in the incident.

Yeah...lots more context than you want to point out. Obama says the cops did the right thing initially. What he objected to was what he believed to be Gates being arrested after showing his ID. Police dispute that is what happened and it never came out which order things happened as far as I can see. 'He also apologized to the officer directly (when did Trump ever apologize for anything?) and said in a later press conference he needs to choose his words better to address it all. 

Nice try though by you. Nice to see you are sucked into the soundbite wars.

34 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Don't want to answer, huh? It's cool, I'll do it for you.

The Cambridge police didn't do anything stupid. They stopped and questioned a guy who was at a house they were called to for a potential burglary. That guy turned out to be the homeowner, who happened to be black and an asshoIe who didn't want to cooperate with the investigation. 

If Obama had a son the only thing in common he would have with Trayvon Martin is what? That's right, the color of their skin. 

What do both of these scenarios have in common? Hint: they both involved black men who brought negative consequences upon themselves due to their actions and Obama defended both of them for no other reason than the color of their skin. 

I know you don't want to look at full context because you'd be wrong. But I also know being proven wrong wouldn't change you from arguing you were right. So you can be wrong either way...I don't care how much work you do to be wrong. 

59 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Prove him false it should be easy. That is usually the way it works, if you have a challenge prove him wrong

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yeah...lots more context than you want to point out. Obama says the cops did the right thing initially. What he objected to was what he believed to be Gates being arrested after showing his ID. Police dispute that is what happened and it never came out which order things happened as far as I can see. 'He also apologized to the officer directly (when did Trump ever apologize for anything?) and said in a later press conference he needs to choose his words better to address it all. 

I know you don't want to look at full context because you'd be wrong. But I also know being proven wrong wouldn't change you from arguing you were right. So you can be wrong either way...I don't care how much work you do to be wrong. 

10 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Prove him false it should be easy. That is usually the way it works, if you have a challenge prove him wrong

Arguing with a dumbass troll like mooney is a waste of time. His purpose is to waste your time. 

It's what liberal trolls do. 

Do you really want to feed the liberal TDS ridden retard?   

TRUMP!!! :cry:

13 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

1. You asked for full quotes.  I gave you one.

2. You then provided more quotes, but without a citation.  And those don't diminish his divisiveness.

3. Whether or not Gates showed his ID is irrelevant to the fact that Obama stirred up racial divisiveness.

4. Apologies are nice, they are an attempt to diffuse the divisiveness he created initially.

and finally:

5. To insult me in getting "sucked into the soundbite wars" when (a) all I did was provide the quote you asked for, while (b) you have contorted yourself more than a Russian gymnast in making Obama seem like he never created divisiveness, is... interesting.

Otherwise, good job, good effort.  :thumbsup: