Jump to content
Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, huskyhater75 said:

All of the rted flags concerning cheating elections have been waved and raised. When one person accuses another of cheating the real cheater is almost all of the time the accuser-trump cheated and STILL lost! Hilarious! And the next election will be a blowout, I think Mickey Mouse could beat the Liar.

wow, you might be the smartest person around.  Thank you for admitting that the Dems cheated, cause they were the FIRST accusers of voter fraud, well every single time, not just Trump.  Go back in your hole

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

One-eyed, alt-right buttknuckle and 11 followers charged in Capitol insurrection

https://apnews.com/article/stewart-rhodes-arrested-oath-keepers-jan-6-insurrection-70019e1007132e8df786aaf77215a110

still not a focking insurrection, you should drop that word, its for the uneducated

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

One-eyed, alt-right buttknuckle and 11 followers charged in Capitol insurrection

https://apnews.com/article/stewart-rhodes-arrested-oath-keepers-jan-6-insurrection-70019e1007132e8df786aaf77215a110

Do you see any conservative setting up a bail fund for them? You know, like kameltoe did for the actual real violent insurrentionists in 2020?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

One-eyed, alt-right buttknuckle and 11 followers charged in Capitol insurrection

https://apnews.com/article/stewart-rhodes-arrested-oath-keepers-jan-6-insurrection-70019e1007132e8df786aaf77215a110

Your hysteria is very womanly. You have been feminized. A man-girl 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

still not a focking insurrection, you should drop that word, its for the uneducated

 

This sentence is a train wreck. Let me clean it up for you.

Quote

It's still not a focking insurrection. You should drop that word. It's for the uneducated.

Education would prevent you from making aforementioned literary train wrecks. HTH!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Your hysteria is very womanly. You have been feminized. A man-girl 

Admit that this monster fails to help our nation. Otherwise, continue your ignorance bath, washing your uglies in misinformation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

This sentence is a train wreck. Let me clean it up for you.

Education would prevent you from making aforementioned literary train wrecks. HTH!

oh did I improperly misuse punctuation; oh no!@!!@$!@$!@$!@$#

I should capitalize more as well

cool story bro

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Admit that this monster fails to help our nation. Otherwise, continue your ignorance bath, washing your uglies in misinformation.

Yeah, creepy joe does suck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Your hysteria is very womanly. You have been feminized. A man-girl 

They have become the party of hysterical,  terrified, childless, women. rusty, husky, gutterpedo and all the others think they are trolling, but they give themselves up.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

They have become the party of hysterical,  terrified, childless, women. rusty, husky, gutterpedo and all the others think they are trolling, but they give themselves up.

So true. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a horrible week for Biden, but a good week for the country. After year one of this failed administration on all fronts, it bodes well for the future. The amount of regret the people who voted for him have must be astounding.  Not that many will admit it. The scary orange monster isn’t under their bed anymore. 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

This sentence is a train wreck. Let me clean it up for you.

Education would prevent you from making aforementioned literary train wrecks. HTH!

Apparently your education stopped short of semicolons and colons.  If you have two or more independent clauses which are closely related in thought, you should not break them into separate sentences; rather, you should use a semicolon.  See what I did there with a semicolon?  Your writing reads like a 5th grader trying to mimic Cormac McCarthy dialog.  Be better.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lets just put polling into perspective.  Trump never led Hillary in polling in 2016.  He was underwater for 4 years as president.  Trump never led Biden in polling in 2020.   Today trump is beating biden in potential 2024 polling.  Trump is getting STRONGER. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Lets just put polling into perspective.  Trump never led Hillary in polling in 2016.  He was underwater for 4 years as president.  Trump never led Biden in polling in 2020.   Today trump is beating biden in potential 2024 polling.  Trump is getting STRONGER. 

If somehow biden gets through to 2024 and runs again, anyone who votes for him at any stage of  the elections should be deported immediately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2022 at 9:14 AM, TimmySmith said:

Jen Psaki says Biden's offensive speech is actually "hilarious".  

Jen Psaki Says Joe Biden's Speech Being Labeled Offensive is 'Hilarious on Many Levels' (msn.com)

She is nothing more than the Iraqi Information Minister at this point. 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Shhhh. I'm hunting wabbits.

 

Sigh. This is what happens when hysterical women and males who act like them band together to vote.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Fake News. I only read the first lie and thought I would show you the evidence. If you remember they said the same thing CRT when Trump first brought it up.
 

Biden administration guidance prioritizes race in administering COVID drugs

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-administration-guidance-prioritizes-race-administering-covid-drugs

 

NYC will consider race when distributing life-saving COVID treatments

https://nypost.com/2022/01/01/nyc-considering-race-in-distributing-life-saving-covid-treatment/

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Fake News. I only read the first lie and thought I would show you the evidence. If you remember they said the same thing CRT when Trump first brought it up.
 

Biden administration guidance prioritizes race in administering COVID drugs

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-administration-guidance-prioritizes-race-administering-covid-drugs

 

NYC will consider race when distributing life-saving COVID treatments

https://nypost.com/2022/01/01/nyc-considering-race-in-distributing-life-saving-covid-treatment/

 

Good catch.  Honestly you didn't even need the additional links, the TDS-suffering author labeled it "false" and then proceeded to explain how it is true but justified.  And the justification is crap.

We already know that @Pimpadeauxdoesn't read the links he posts; he is keeping his perfect streak intact.  :thumbsup: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reminder, rusty has claimed he is a “moderate republican” and says he sides with the likes of romney and mccain.  These are neocons.  So he also sides with diick cheney.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Reminder, rusty has claimed he is a “moderate republican” and says he sides with the likes of romney and mccain.  These are neocons.  So he also sides with diick cheney.  

And Liz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Reminder, rusty has claimed he is a “moderate republican” and says he sides with the likes of romney and mccain.  These are neocons.  So he also sides with diick cheney.  

Link to me saying I side with Romney and McCain. And Cheney. Your thoughts are like a gay man's butt from which the intestines pooch out 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Link to me saying I side with Romney and McCain. And Cheney. Your thoughts are like a gay man's butt from which the intestines pooch out 

You have too many trolling profiles (including your current pimpdlck one) for any normal person to want to waste time looking through.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you ever want to see a text book example of the dem/media unholy alliance - note the "there's a riff between Trump and Desantis" stories that miraculously just started popping up.   Dems know that Desantis is popular and Trump has his base.   So if they were ever to get together somehow, Trump steps aside and endorses RD,  RD accepts the VP gig for Trump, etc.  That would be a very, very formidable obstacle for the dems.    So,  here come the media lapdogs with stories about "bad blood" between the two to try and derail that before it gets started.    

As some have said and it becomes even more pronounced  - they aren't even trying to hide it anymore.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Masshole said:

If you ever want to see a text book example of the dem/media unholy alliance - note the "there's a riff between Trump and Desantis" stories that miraculously just started popping up.   Dems know that Desantis is popular and Trump has his base.   So if they were ever to get together somehow, Trump steps aside and endorses RD,  RD accepts the VP gig for Trump, etc.  That would be a very, very formidable obstacle for the dems.    So,  here come the media lapdogs with stories about "bad blood" between the two to try and derail that before it gets started.    

As some have said and it becomes even more pronounced  - they aren't even trying to hide it anymore.   

"I think this is what the media does," DeSantis replied. "You cannot fall for the bait..you know what they're trying to do, so just don't take it. Just keep on keeping on. We need everybody united for a big red wave in 2022. We've gotta fight the left, and not only fight, but beat the left. And that's what we're doing in Florida."

:thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there fans, I've just been reading what a few of these morons on here have been spewing-they know who they are, I don't answer their immature junk. With the conomy being the best it's been in the last 50 years, unemployment is down (except for lazy tyrumpsters) to pre-pandemic lows, corporate profits (alongwith stocks, etc) at all time highs and attempting to deal (those snotty, immature trumpsters again) with infra-structure...............with Biden cleaning up all the mess that was ignored by previous jokers, I'm gonna be interested in seeing what new lies they're gonna make up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Hi there fans, I've just been reading what a few of these morons on here have been spewing-they know who they are, I don't answer their immature junk. With the conomy being the best it's been in the last 50 years, unemployment is down (except for lazy tyrumpsters) to pre-pandemic lows, corporate profits (alongwith stocks, etc) at all time highs and attempting to deal (those snotty, immature trumpsters again) with infra-structure...............with Biden cleaning up all the mess that was ignored by previous jokers, I'm gonna be interested in seeing what new lies they're gonna make up.

Biden ran on being able to defeat Covid and bring the nation together and all you got is infrastructure?  Afghanistan, border, inflation, energy.   Hey at least we got infrastructure done!  🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Dear lord, that made my eyes hurt.  

When is St George Floyd's bday?  I wouldn't mind another paid day off.  Hopefully it falls somewhere between MLK Day and Memorial Day.  ✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾

Now they need to start renaming streets to George Floyd Blvd in every major city. I'm sure all the MLK Blvds will instantly become classy by comparison. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DonS said:

When is St George Floyd's bday?  I wouldn't mind another paid day off.  Hopefully it falls somewhere between MLK Day and Memorial Day.  ✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾

Now they need to start renaming streets to George Floyd Blvd in every major city. I'm sure all the MLK Blvds will instantly become classy by comparison. 

Where I work, in addition to our regular PTO, we get a "floating holiday". Take it when you want to. I really don't even know why that was created because we get plenty of PTO. But cool. Why not? 

This year they no longer call it "floating holiday", it's been changed to "culture day". I don't even know what that means. But we get 2 of them now instead of 1. :banana:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

12 hours ago, Masshole said:

If you ever want to see a text book example of the dem/media unholy alliance - note the "there's a riff between Trump and Desantis" stories that miraculously just started popping up.   Dems know that Desantis is popular and Trump has his base.   So if they were ever to get together somehow, Trump steps aside and endorses RD,  RD accepts the VP gig for Trump, etc.  That would be a very, very formidable obstacle for the dems.    So,  here come the media lapdogs with stories about "bad blood" between the two to try and derail that before it gets started.    

As some have said and it becomes even more pronounced  - they aren't even trying to hide it anymore.   

It would make for a fine ticket I agree, but the Constitution has tricky rules about the president and vice president from being from the same state. Florida electors would not be able to both choose DeSantis as Vice President and choose Trump as president (every other state can). It's usually not done that way to avoid the issue in a close election. The easy-peasy dodge every candidate takes is to pick someone from out of state as their running mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×