Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

When a clown moves into a palace, he does not become a king. The palace becomes a circus 

30 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When a clown moves into a palace, he does not become a king. The palace becomes a circus 

With Clownzo as the ringmaster. 🤣

17 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

U.S. economy growing at fastest pace since 1984.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/us-economy-grew-57-2021-rebounding-2020-recession-rcna13771

#bidenstrong #buildbackbetter

For a moderate conservative, you sure seem to love the leftist agenda. Build back better is a leftist wishlist. Plus it costs a lot of money, something a moderate conservative would not support.  🤡 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

For a moderate conservative, you sure seem to love the leftist agenda. Build back better is a leftist wishlist. Plus it costs a lot of money, something a moderate conservative would not support.  🤡 

You're a Putin apologist, can't acknowledge a better economy and suffer from calendar confusion. Please get help.

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You're a Putin apologist, can't acknowledge a better economy and suffer from calendar confusion. Please get help.

I’m guessing you were all gung ho to invade Iraq as well? 

5 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

I literally laughed out loud, but I also can calculate thac0 :ninja:

• Like 1

WaPo and everyone else reporting on who the new black woman Justice will be.  Does Joe even have a say?

6 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

WaPo and everyone else reporting on who the new black woman Justice will be.  Does Joe even have a say?

Help wanted. 

Supreme court justice.

The Supreme Court needs your help. Come join our team of judges and decide important issues that have a real impact on the United States of America. 

Qualifications needed:

• Must be black
  • Must be female
  • Must be willing to be controlled by a liberal governing party

If you meet the qualifications and are interested, call 1-800-lib-hack to set up an interview.

So the Supreme Court has already ruled that hiring on the basis of race and/or gender is unconstitutional, but the Democrats do it anyway....should we be surprised? 🤣

39 minutes ago, RLLD said:

So the Supreme Court has already ruled that hiring on the basis of race and/or gender is unconstitutional, but the Democrats do it anyway....should we be surprised? 🤣

Well we need high paying jobs.  The government can hire lots of Republicans to investigate and fine companies doing it. 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Help wanted. 

Supreme court justice.

The Supreme Court needs your help. Come join our team of judges and decide important issues that have a real impact on the United States of America. 

Qualifications needed:

• Must be black
  • Must be female

If you meet the qualifications and are interested, call 1-800-lib-hack to set up an interview.

Just the help wanted add creepy joe posted near the end of 2020:

Help wanted. 

Vice President of the United States of America.

The president needs your help. Come join our team of government liberals and preside over important matters that have a real impact on the United States of America. 

Qualifications needed:

• Must be black
  • Must be female

Whites need not apply. 

11 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I'm all for a robust economy, which has nothing to do with the 2003 U.S. invasion of Iraq. You're doing that weird time-bending mashup thing again. 🤣

OH YEAH!?!?!? WELL WATERLOO!!!! :mad:

:first:

21 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm all for a robust economy, which has nothing to do with the 2003 U.S. invasion of Iraq. You're doing that weird time-bending mashup thing again. 🤣

Well the Biden family's economy sure seems to be doing well:

Chinese elite have paid some $31M to Hunter and the Bidens (nypost.com)

I find it convenient that a bridge collapses in pittsburgh when Biden is coming to Carnegie Mellon to stump for his infrastrucuture bill.

40 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You claimed I was a Putin apologist. I would guess that’s because I don’t want to go to war with Russia over the Fockin Ukraine. You seem to be all for it. Like you were for invading Iraq most likely. Some people learn. Some don’t. 

8 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

I find it convenient that a bridge collapses in pittsburgh when Biden is coming to Carnegie Mellon to stump for his infrastrucuture bill.

Good call. 

16 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He is 12 years old. Wasn't born yet. 

• Haha 1

Libs trying to shill for Biden's war to protect his illegal activities in Ukraine. This is scary how blind people can be. We have a few here.

23 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Good call. 

Made National news lol.  No one died tho.  3 injured..non life threatening

The president of Ukraine, who sits on the border with Russia, who is the one that will get invaded, has to tell Biden to calm down and shut up, he’s the one focking things up. “Joe Biden has been wrong on nearly every matter of foreign policy and national security for four decades”  Robert Gates, Obama’s Secretary of Defense.  Nice work libtards. 

• Like 1

Clownzo again fans insurrection flames.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-calls-for-mass-nationwide-protests-prosecutors-investigating-him-2022-1

Next step is him making wild claims that the prosecutors are doing something illegal, and then the alt-right loonies rise up and get people hurt and killed.

How does anyone fall for this crap?

Let me guess (and I swear I haven't looked at anything other than see who made the post) without even reading rusty's last post, he's whining about Trump again. In the creepy joe thread. 

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-calls-for-mass-nationwide-protests-prosecutors-investigating-him-2022-1

Next step is him making wild claims that the prosecutors are doing something illegal, and then the alt-right loonies rise up and get people hurt and killed.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Let me guess (and I swear I haven't looked at anything other than see who made the post) without even reading rusty's last post, he's whining about Trump again. In the creepy joe thread. 

And I'm a WINNER!!!! :lol:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Sort of like Biden trying to start a war to cover up his illegal dealings in Ukraine.  But 1000x less than that. Yet people are falling for it.

• Thanks 1

On 1/28/2022 at 7:47 AM, Pimpadeaux said:

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Sort of like Biden trying to start a war to cover up his illegal dealings in Ukraine.  But 1000x less than that. Yet people are falling for it.

That's amazing that Biden is able to get Russia to amass 120,000 troops at the Ukraine border and then get all of NATO involved in the response.

19 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The president of Ukraine, who sits on the border with Russia, who is the one that will get invaded, has to tell Biden to calm down and shut up, he’s the one focking things up. “Joe Biden has been wrong on nearly every matter of foreign policy and national security for four decades”  Robert Gates, Obama’s Secretary of Defense.  Nice work libtards. 

"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fock things up." - Barack Obama 

• Thanks 1

Former Nixon aide calls Clownzo a "dictator."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/nixon-aide-trump-pardon-promise-for-capitol-rioters-is-stuff-of-dictators/ar-AATiTx4?li=BBnb7Kz

“This is beyond being a demagogue to the stuff of dictators,” he wrote. “He is defying the rule of law.

“Failure to confront a tyrant only encourages bad behaviour. If thinking Americans don’t understand what (Clownzo) is doing and what the criminal justice system must do we are all in big trouble!”

• Haha 1

Graham backs Biden picking Childs for Supreme Court.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/graham-cant-think-of-a-better-person-than-childs-for-supreme-court/ar-AATiy8l?li=BBnb7Kz

"I can't think of a better person for President Biden to consider to the Supreme Court than Michelle Childs," Graham, the former chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, said. "She has wide support in our state. She's considered to be a fair-minded, highly gifted jurist. She is one of the most decent people I've ever met."